Wuhan Virus Ethics Train Wreck Update

Michael Ejercito

Oct 16, 2022, 12:02:00 PM10/16/22
https://ethicsalarms.com/2022/10/15/wuhan-virus-ethics-train-wreck-update-part-1/

Wuhan Virus Ethics Train Wreck Update, Part 1
OCTOBER 15, 2022 / JACK MARSHALL

[There’s almost no traffic here on Saturday if I don’t get a post up
before 10:30am; I guess I’m going to find out what kind of traffic there
is if nothing gets posted before 4 pm. Ugh. I’m sorry. Sitting down at
my desk is still very painful, more so, in fact, today than yesterday. I
also don’t understand why an 18 inch bruise on one leg makes the rest of
me feel so terrible. I feel like a weenie, and I’m sorry.]

1. Biden again extended the Wuhan pandemic public health emergency,
which was set to expire last week. Now it will remain in place past the
midterm elections. This keeps millions of Medicaid and Children’s Health
Insurance Program beneficiaries who might lose their coverage enrolled
for several more months, and allows allowed vaccines, testing, and
treatments to be offered for free. It also requires states to offer
continuous enrollment for Medicaid and CHIP, public health insurance
programs for low-income individuals, in order to receive additional
federal funding.

That’s nice, except that there is no emergency, and Biden’s previous
public statements admitted as much. This is an abuse of Presidential
power, no more ethical nor legal than a leader’s extending a curfew or
martial law to seize dictatorial powers—it’s the same principle, and the
same tactic. Congress should throw a fit, but it won’t, because Congress
has no principles or guts: the measures benefit voting blocs, and though
the President is abusing his emergency powers to bypass the requirements
of legislation and rule-making, the public can’t comprehend such details
like due process and the separation of powers, nor, apparently, basic
honesty. If the President can declare an emergency (extending an
emergency is not different from declaring one) when there is none and
get away with it, why not martial law?

The Wuhan gravy train has benefited so many (while wrecking the economy,
whole sectors of the economy and the education and social progress of
our children, just to mention a few of the self-inflicted wounds) that
ending it will undoubtedly cause many considerable pain. HHS estimates
that as many as 15 million people will lose their Medicaid coverage—but
then, they aren’t supposed to have medicaid coverage.

Many families will also lose supplemental money they received through
the federal government’s nutrition program. But the only reason they
were getting such funds was because of an emergency that no longer
exists. Biden has already used the non-emergency to justify student loan
forgiveness (we’ll see if he gets away with that) and make landlords
continue to do without rent. HHS overrode state laws regarding which
vaccines pharmacists could administer to certain age groups. Whether
the nationalization of pharmacy vaccine rules will expire when the
“emergency” is lifted is still open to question. Essentially, this is a
scheme to spend more taxpayer money and extend nanny state benefits and
ratchet up big government control, using the pandemic as the tool. It is
both an abuse of power and a cynical exercise in bypassing democracy.2.
I defy anyone to make sense out of PolitiFact’s latest desperate and
absurd foray into covering the Left’s derriere. A Pfizer executive
admitted to the European Parliament that it had not tested the ability
of its Wuhan virus vaccine to prevent transmission of the virus, saying
that Pfizer did not know whether its vaccine “prevented transmission”
of the virus before it was released in December 2020. Conservative media
“pounced” on the admission, saying that this proved skepticism about the
vaccines were justified and not “conspiracy theories.” Naturally, the
Left’s “factcheckers” defended Pfizer, but if this is a defense, I’m a
walnut, Here are some quotes:

“Pfizer did not claim that a clinical trial for its COVID-19 vaccine was
testing whether the vaccine prevented transmission of the coronavirus to
other people. The aim of the drug trial was to study whether the vaccine
was safe and if it prevented disease from SARS-CoV-2.”

Oh. What? If the vaccine was going to “prevent” the disease, then it had
to prevent transmission. What else does transmission mean?

“When the U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced in December 2020
its emergency use authorization for the Pfizer vaccine, the agency said
there was no data available on whether the shot prevented transmission
from person to person.”

How were people being infected if not from “person to person”? I don’t
recall the CDC making that clear, do you?

“Some may have been surprised at Small’s answer, given public officials’
comments about vaccines and transmission. Both Dr. Rochelle Walensky,
director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Dr.
Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and
Infectious Diseases, have said that vaccination can help mitigate the
spread of COVID-19. The CDC in May 2021 changed its guidance on masking,
with Fauci saying on CBS’ “Face the Nation” that vaccinated people’s
chances of transmitting the virus to others was low. “

Some may have been surprised, given the statements of the self-declared
Voices of Science”?

“The phase 3 clinical trial was “designed and powered” to evaluate the
COVID-19 vaccine’s efficacy in preventing disease caused by SARS-CoV2,
including severe disease, Widger said. “Stopping transmission was not a
study endpoint,” he said, which means it wasn’t an outcome being studied.”

Again, how does a vaccine prevent disease without stopping transmission?

“We were hopeful in spring/early summer 2021 that vaccines would be
effective against transmission. Delta did change that a bit, making it
clear that while vaccines did, and still do, help to reduce one’s risk
of infection, they alone are not enough to stop transmission,” Smith
said in an email to PolitiFact. “That’s why many of us were and remain
frustrated at CDC’s messaging around masks, suggesting the vaccinated
could stop masking.” Before the delta and omicron variants came along,
studies suggested that the vaccines were somewhat effective in slowing
transmission of the coronavirus.”

It’s all like this: read the whole infuriating, huminahumina thing. The
truth is that the vaccines were a Hail Mary, they were over-hyped, the
CDC lied, and now the Left’s propagandists are trying to rewrite
history. Science! Unfortunately, we should learn that these agencies and
experts cannot and should not be trusted.

Now let’s do climate change…

https://ethicsalarms.com/2022/10/15/wuhan-virus-ethics-train-wreck-update-part-2-hospital-masking/

I actually witnessed this exchange three days ago, as part of my
four-day Alexandria, VA hospital adventure:

Woman: Put on a mask! This is a hospital!

Man: Why should I? You’re not wearing one!

Woman: I am!

Man: You’re wearing it under your nose!

Woman: I’m still wearing it! Put one on, or I’m reporting you!

Man. Go ahead!

Whereupon the woman turned to the elderly volunteer manning the desk at
the entrance. He wasn’t wearing a mask.

Are the idiotic pandemic masks the official symbol and attire of The
Great Stupid? I think so. My experience at the INOVA hospital convinced
me. At the Emergency Room entrance. a large sign mandated masks. A
security guard ordered me to put one on (but not my wife, who was being
checked in). The masks being handed out were those cheap paper things
that are either completely useless or mostly useless, depending on who
you talk to. During the four days of hospital visits, I didn’t see a
single N95 mask on the faces of staff, patients or visitors.

Around the busy ER waiting area, there were unmasked people, masked
people, and people wearing masks under their noses or chins. When my
wife was being checked in, nobody appeared to care about the masks at
all. The nurse processing us wore no mask. I didn’t; my wife didn’t. The
attendants who took her to the temporary room did. Later on, all of the
nurses and techs were masked, but some doctors were not. Nobody ever
asked me or my wife to put one on. In the nearby rooms, the typical
scene was an unmasked patient and a mixed crowd of masked and unmasked
family members, shoulder to shoulder.

Later, when my wife was moved to a regular hospital room, the signs even
disappeared. The Patients Entrance and Visitors entrance had cheap masks
available, but there were no apparent requirements. Sometimes the
receptionists were masked, sometimes not. Sometimes one was and the
other wasn’t. I walked in maskless (let’s see…) eight times, and nobody
said a word.

What’s going on here?

Madness, as Major Clipton said. Virtue signaling. Confusion. Mixed
messages. Chaos. Fear. Stupidity.

Science!

www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 16, 2022, 3:39:24 PM10/16/22
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
Wuhan & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

Michael Ejercito

Oct 16, 2022, 11:17:09 PM10/16/22
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 17, 2022, 1:16:23 AM10/17/22
Michael Ejercito wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward
(John 15:12 as shown by http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba,
DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart