China’s Zero-Covid Strategy Tested Ahead of Winter Olympics

Michael Ejercito

Mar 13, 2023, 8:45:02 AM3/13/23
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/outrage-over-citys-proposal-to-impose-lockdown-for-the-flu/news-story/23649b2ca11f46aeb606cd4c45b20cf7

Outrage over city’s proposal to impose lockdown for the flu
Fury is brewing in a Chinese city with 13 million residents over a
radical plan to introduce lockdowns for outbreaks of the plain old flu.

Kate Schneider
less than 2 min read
March 12, 2023 - 8:45PM

You're watching

Continue watching
Related content
UP NEXT

From mass tests to lockdowns, China is on high-alert to keep the
coronavirus at bay ahead of the Winter Olympics. WSJ examines the
zero-Covid strategy in the city of Xi'an to see how it has sparked
backlash from…
More From Health Problems
Thousands of Aussies to be hit with new laws
Thousands of Aussies to be hit with new laws
How Covid could help cure cancer
How Covid could help cure cancer
Worrying health problem facing Millennials
Worrying health problem facing Millennials
There is outrage over a Chinese city’s proposal to introduce lockdowns
for the flu in the case of outbreaks.

The city of Xi’an, which is located in the Shaanxi province and is also
home to the famous terracotta warriors, released its emergency response
plan this week on social media.

In it, it detailed how it would shut schools, businesses and other
crowded places in the megacity of some 13 million people if a severe flu
epidemic struck.

It comes as China battles a surges in cases of the flu following its
reopening after Covid lockdowns.

There was much concern expressed on Chinese social media sites such as
Weibo that the flu policy is “excessive” and echoes the
economically-crippling Covid Zero policy.

One city in China is considering locking down for the flu. Picture:
Lintao Zhang/Getty Images
One city in China is considering locking down for the flu. Picture:
Lintao Zhang/Getty Images
The city had been locked down for one month in 2021 to control a Covid
outbreak, with residents mostly unable to leave their homes. Few want to
see a return to that time.

“Is it not enough to torture people (before), that we are thinking of
doing it again and again?,” one user wrote on Weibo.

“If we have to lock down because of influenza, then won’t we have to
lock down every time flu season comes? We will not go backward,” another
said.

“Vaccinate the public rather than using such time to create a sense of
panic,” a third commented.

“How will people not panic given that Xi’an’s proposal to suspend work
and business activities were issued without clear instruction on the
national level to classify the disease?” asked another.

www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 13, 2023, 11:24:13 AM3/13/23
Such surges in infectious diseases are happening because of the
on-going COVID pandemic and the millions now at risk from undiagnosed
long-COVID:

http://tinyurl.com/COVIDapocalypse

>There was much concern expressed on Chinese social media sites such as
>Weibo that the flu policy is “excessive” and echoes the
>economically-crippling Covid Zero policy.
>
>One city in China is considering locking down for the flu. Picture:
>Lintao Zhang/Getty Images
>One city in China is considering locking down for the flu. Picture:
>Lintao Zhang/Getty Images
>The city had been locked down for one month in 2021 to control a Covid
>outbreak, with residents mostly unable to leave their homes. Few want to
>see a return to that time.
>
>“Is it not enough to torture people (before), that we are thinking of
>doing it again and again?,” one user wrote on Weibo.
>
>“If we have to lock down because of influenza, then won’t we have to
>lock down every time flu season comes? We will not go backward,” another
>said.
>
>“Vaccinate the public rather than using such time to create a sense of
>panic,” a third commented.
>
>“How will people not panic given that Xi’an’s proposal to suspend work
>and business activities were issued without clear instruction on the
>national level to classify the disease?” asked another.

In the interim, the only *healthy* way to eradicate the COVID-19
virus, thereby saving lives, in China & elsewhere is by rapidly (
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) finding out at any given moment,
including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly contagious
(i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to
call their doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of
stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the best while
preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations
and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
Delta lineage mutations combining via slip-RNA-replication to form
hybrids like http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current
COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

Michael Ejercito

Mar 14, 2023, 8:11:56 AM3/14/23
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 14, 2023, 11:16:50 AM3/14/23
Michael Ejercito wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart