Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signs bills prohibiting vaccine, mask mandates in state

Michael Ejercito

May 14, 2023, 11:21:44 PM5/14/23
https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/13fhroq/florida_gov_ron_desantis_signs_bills_prohibiting/

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signs bills prohibiting vaccine, mask mandates
in state
DeSantis' bills also protect doctors who offer alternative COVID-19
treatments other than those recommended by federal agencies
Andrea Vacchiano By Andrea Vacchiano | Fox News

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signed legislation to prohibit vaccine and
mask mandates on Thursday.

DeSantis' announced his four new "Prescribe Freedom" bills during an
event in Destin. Senate Bill 252 prohibits workplaces, government
agencies and schools from requiring COVID-19 vaccination or masks.

The governor began his speech by referencing the intense criticism that
Florida faced during the COVID-19 pandemic.

"Everything we were doing in Florida, we were getting attacked. We were
getting attacked by bureaucrats like Fauci. We were being attacked by
the political left. We were being attacked by corporate media. And we
were even attacked by some Republicans," DeSantis said.

WHAT RON DESANTIS SAYS ABOUT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN 2024

DeSantis speaking at a podium
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed his "Prescribe Freedom" legislation on
Thursday banning vaccine and mask mandate in the state. (AP
Photo/Charles Krupa)

"I mean, that's just kind of the way it goes. But we stuck to our guns
because we believe that we are doing the right thing for the state," he
added.

The legislation also formally denounces World Health Organization (WHO)
recommendations in Florida. It also protects alternative COVID-19
treatments.

"You should have the right to try these [alternative COVID-19
treatments] under the supervision of your physician, and that is
protected in the state of Florida," DeSantis said.

WHO'S IN AND WHO'S ON THE SIDELINES — YOUR GUIDE TO THE 2024 GOP
PRESIDENTIAL NOMINATION RACE

Gov. DeSantis updates Hurricane Ian information
DeSantis' mask and vaccine mandates apply to government offices, schools
and workplaces in Florida. (Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

Another component of the legislation is Senate Bill 1387, which bans
gain-of-function research. DeSantis said gain-of-function research in
Wuhan, China, was likely to blame for the pandemic.

"What we know is there was gain-of-function research being conducted at
Wuhan, and that very likely led to the emergence of COVID-19. And yet
there really isn't effective regulation," the governor said.

Senate Bill 1580 also ensures freedom of speech and whistleblower
protections for physicians.

"We want our physicians practicing evidence based medicine. We don't
want it to just defer to authority or to just follow the herd," DeSantis
explained. "So that is now law in the state of Florida."

San Diego Unified School District COVID vaccine mandate protests
FILE - Anti-vaccine protesters stage a protest in California. (Sandy
Huffaker/Getty Image)

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

DeSantis' remarks come nearly a week after the WHO announced that the
COVID-19 pandemic was no longer a global emergency.

But despite the announcement, WHO officials still warn that the pandemic
is technically not over. Countries in Southeast Asia and the Middle East
have reported some spikes in COVID-19 cases.

www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

May 15, 2023, 4:15:54 AM5/15/23
In the interim, we are 100% prepared/protected in the "full armor of
GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) which we put on as soon as we use
Apostle Paul's secret (http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ). Though masking
is less protective, it helps us avoid the appearance of doing the evil
of spreading airborne pathogens while there are people getting sick
because of not being 100% protected. It is written that we're to
"abstain from **all** appearance of doing evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22
w/**emphasis**).

Source:
https://biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/5-22.htm

Meanwhile, the only *perfect* (Matt 5:47-8) way to eradicate the
COVID-19 virus, thereby saving lives, in the US & elsewhere is by
rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) finding out at any given
moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to
call their doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of
stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the best while
preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations
and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
Delta lineage mutations combining via slip-RNA-replication to form
hybrids like http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current
COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

Michael Ejercito

May 15, 2023, 8:20:20 AM5/15/23
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

May 15, 2023, 10:45:56 AM5/15/23
Michael Ejercito wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart