Unemployed young adults have been completly forgotten post lockdown and it makes me angry how this has been allowed to happen.

Michael Ejercito

May 7, 2023, 7:36:52 PM5/7/23
https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/13b3hbt/unemployed_young_adults_have_been_completly/

Unemployed young adults have been completly forgotten post lockdown and
it makes me angry how this has been allowed to happen.
Opinion Piece
Young adult graduates and non graduates have been completly forgotten
post lockdown and it's immoral how this has been allowed to happen. The
British politicians are more interested in creating policies targeting
families with children or older people on pensions and the British media
focus on these groups needs too. According to The Office of National
Statistics there was a sharp increase in the number of young people who
were aged 16 to 24 years and not in education, employment or training
(NEET) in October to December 2022. The number of young people who were
NEET and unemployed in October to December 2022 was estimated to be
299,000, an increase of 65,000 on the quarter (from July to September
2022); this was the biggest quarterly increase since July to September
2011.
https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peoplenotinwork/unemployment/bulletins/youngpeoplenotineducationemploymentortrainingneet/february2023

Rescently I came across videos on YouTube about young college and
university graduates unable to find work. In the comments sections I
found comments from young people sharing their stories of how are still
struggling to find work because of the effects of the pandemic and
lockdowns. Before covid19 it was hard already for young adult graduates
in the UK to find employment. Here in the UK the main jobs for graduates
are the graduate schemes which is a graduate training programme with a
huge employer. To get a place on such a scheme is extremely hard due to
the high competition. I graduated in 2019 and I failed to get a place on
a graduate scheme. Outside of graduate schemes UK employers constantly
demand experience and every job description feels like a Christmas
shopping list. With the retirement constantly increasing young people
are competing with older and experienced people for jobs.
https://youtu.be/zKpKoTrC0uM

The longer a person is unemployed the harder it is to find employment.
Long term unemployed in society are often ignored and cast aside.

I was unemployed after graduating in 2019 and I only found employment
after restrictions in 3rd lockdown ended. My first ever serious job from
graduating University ended up being a WFH job because the company I
worked for closed majority of all their offices during the pandemic and
introduced WFH. Being unemployed is the most isolating existence ever.
We are not our jobs but we live in a society where people determine and
make assumptions of your character because of the job you have. In any
social conservation or gathering the first thing people ask is "what do
you ?" . In 2019 I used to be so ashamed of being unemployed while
everyone else around me had jobs . I even avoided people so I wouldn’t
face questions over what I have been doing. Since getting fired I have
been again avoiding people due to the shame. I got fired from my first
ever full time and serious job since graduating university. Its so
embrassing. No one knows I am fired except for my household.

Growing up all our lives we are always told by our parents to " work
hard, go to university etc" to be successful in life and now a
generation of young people are no longer seeing the benefits of their
hard work. Generation Z have dreams, aspirations and so much potential
unfulfilled because of the pandemic. So much the pandemic has robbed my
generation.

Gen Z we are suffering from the fiscal irresponsibility of our leaders
during the pandemic and lockdowns. My generation in the years to come
will be paying off the trillions of debt which the British government
kept borrowing during the pandemic. It is immoral for a government to
subject any generation and beyond to be stuck in trillions of debt as a
result of the poor decisions made by previous governments. I believe the
Prime minister Rishi Sunak, Matt Hancock and all the wealthy politicians
should be made to open their wallets and purses to pay the national debt
they created but sadly that will never happen.

Spending my early 20s in lockdown the realisation noboby cared about my
generation including the left wing political parties was a devastating
blow for me.

www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

May 7, 2023, 9:00:24 PM5/7/23
In the interim, we are 100% prepared/protected in the "full armor of
GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) which we put on as soon as we use
Apostle Paul's secret (http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ). Though masking
is less protective, it helps us avoid the appearance of doing the evil
of spreading airborne pathogens while there are people getting sick
because of not being 100% protected. It is written that we're to
"abstain from **all** appearance of doing evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22
w/**emphasis**).

Source:
https://biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/5-22.htm

Meanwhile, the only *perfect* (Matt 5:47-8) way to eradicate the
COVID-19 virus, thereby saving lives, in the UK & elsewhere is by
rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) finding out at any given
moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to
call their doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of
stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the best while
preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations
and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
Delta lineage mutations combining via slip-RNA-replication to form
hybrids like http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current
COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

RJH

May 7, 2023, 11:39:43 PM5/7/23
On 8 May 2023 at 00:36:41 BST, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/13b3hbt/unemployed_young_adults_have_been_completly/
>
> Unemployed young adults have been completly forgotten post lockdown and
> it makes me angry how this has been allowed to happen.
> Opinion Piece
> Young adult graduates and non graduates have been completly forgotten
> post lockdown and it's immoral how this has been allowed to happen. The
> British politicians are more interested in creating policies targeting
> families with children or older people on pensions and the British media
> focus on these groups needs too. According to The Office of National
> Statistics there was a sharp increase in the number of young people who
> were aged 16 to 24 years and not in education, employment or training
> (NEET) in October to December 2022. The number of young people who were
> NEET and unemployed in October to December 2022 was estimated to be
> 299,000, an increase of 65,000 on the quarter (from July to September
> 2022); this was the biggest quarterly increase since July to September
> 2011.
> https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peoplenotinwork/unemployment/bulletins/youngpeoplenotineducationemploymentortrainingneet/february2023

Well, almost 89% hadn't been forgotten - they had jobs/were in EET. But yes,
the statistics are worrying.

> Rescently I came across videos on YouTube about young college and
> university graduates unable to find work. In the comments sections I
> found comments from young people sharing their stories of how are still
> struggling to find work because of the effects of the pandemic and
> lockdowns. Before covid19 it was hard already for young adult graduates
> in the UK to find employment. Here in the UK the main jobs for graduates
> are the graduate schemes which is a graduate training programme with a
> huge employer. To get a place on such a scheme is extremely hard due to
> the high competition. I graduated in 2019 and I failed to get a place on
> a graduate scheme. Outside of graduate schemes UK employers constantly
> demand experience and every job description feels like a Christmas
> shopping list.

Yes, for some it's a tough time. But statistically (at least) a graduate has a
better chance of getting a job than non-graduate peers - and for better pay.

> With the retirement constantly increasing young people
> are competing with older and experienced people for jobs.
> https://youtu.be/zKpKoTrC0uM

I don't follow - the wave of pandemic early retirements must surely have
created *more* vacancies? Those people are out of the job market . . .
Could happen - but we're all going to have to push for some decent
redistribution of wealth. Starmer seems to be abandoning related policies
pretty much by the day . . .

> Spending my early 20s in lockdown the realisation noboby cared about my
> generation including the left wing political parties was a devastating
> blow for me.

I don't think you're specifically ostracised - many others in the same boat
for similar, structural, reasons.

Keep pushing. You'll get there . . .

--
Cheers, Rob, Sheffield UK

HeartDoc Andrew

May 7, 2023, 11:56:45 PM5/7/23
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Patch, also have a healthy appetite too.

Michael Ejercito

May 8, 2023, 12:57:10 AM5/8/23
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

May 8, 2023, 1:09:49 AM5/8/23
Michael Ejercito wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart