Daily WDJW HealthTip for 12/25/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 25, 2022, 7:04:50 AM12/25/22
It's when we've always goodness (Exodus 20:12) in our LORD that we
become healthier than ever as we http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier

http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward

So let us not be a hangry http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

Michael Ejercito

Dec 25, 2022, 11:51:32 AM12/25/22
Merry Christmas. Today we celebrate the birth of our Lord and
Savior, Jesus Christ, the only Begotten Son of HaShem, Lord of Lords,
Jehovah Incarnate, King of Kings, Creator Eternal, Lamb of God, Judge of
all, the Way, the Truth, and the Life. May the blessings of HaShem the
Father, HaShem the Son, and HaShem the Holy Ghost be with you and yours.

Michael

www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 25, 2022, 12:43:46 PM12/25/22
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> It's when we've always goodness (Exodus 20:12) in our LORD that we
>> become healthier than ever as we http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward
>>
>> So let us not be a hangry http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump
>>
>> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
>> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>>
>> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
>> ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
>> removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart
>

> Merry Christmas. Today we celebrate the birth of our Lord and
> Savior, Jesus Christ, the only Begotten Son of HaShem, Lord of Lords,
> Jehovah Incarnate, King of Kings, Creator Eternal, Lamb of God, Judge of
> all, the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

We honor (Exodus 20:12) our Everlasting Father (Isaiah 9:6) in Heaven
when we imitate (3 John 1:11 & 1 Cor 11:1) Him, Who is our #1 Example
of living http://WonderfullyHungry.org (Luke 24:42) by our always
saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry"
(http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12).

As the Holy Infant, our Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6), though
hungry/healthy, did not disturb the stable animals with His crying so
that we can truly sing "Silent Night" and imagine that the Jewish
shepherds were in awe at finding Him quietly laying in the manger with
virgin mom Mary not lifting Him out so that they would behold the
miracle heralded by the Heavenly Host. So, yes, LORD Jesus is our #1
Example of living "wonderfully hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) even
as the Holy Infant.

There were no rooms at the inns in Bethlehem back then just as there
are no rooms now today. Our LORD, as the Holy Infant, conquered the
pagan Saturnalia festival day (i.e. 12/25/00) with His birth thereby
making it a Holy day as it is today.

> May the blessings of HaShem the
> Father, HaShem the Son, and HaShem the Holy Ghost be with you and yours.

I am indeed wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID19 )
right now (Luke 6:21a) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy
appetite right now too.

So how are you ?

Michael Ejercito

Dec 25, 2022, 1:18:58 PM12/25/22
You got that right!

Baruch HaShem.

>> May the blessings of HaShem the
>> Father, HaShem the Son, and HaShem the Holy Ghost be with you and yours.
>
> I am indeed wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID19 )
> right now (Luke 6:21a) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy
> appetite right now too.
>
> So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 25, 2022, 2:07:29 PM12/25/22
Laus DEO (Psalm 112:1)

> Baruch HaShem.
>
>>> May the blessings of HaShem the
>>> Father, HaShem the Son, and HaShem the Holy Ghost be with you and yours.
>>
>> I am indeed wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID19 )
>> right now (Luke 6:21a) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy
>> appetite right now too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward
(John 15:12 as shown by http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba,
DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 26, 2022, 6:13:29 AM12/26/22
It's when we've always peace (Luke 2:13-14) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 27, 2022, 1:42:49 AM12/27/22
It's when we've always kindness (Matthew 2:11-12) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 28, 2022, 3:04:47 AM12/28/22
It's when we've always peace (Psalm 55:22) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 29, 2022, 2:30:05 AM12/29/22
It's when we've always goodness (Ezekiel 34:12) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 30, 2022, 1:30:24 AM12/30/22
It's when we've always peace (Psalm 119:165) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 31, 2022, 1:01:39 AM12/31/22
It's when we've always goodness (Romans 8:28) in our LORD that we