Seeker is a woman

Chunked

Jun 20, 2011, 11:51:35 PM6/20/11
Jayne Cobb about 55 yrs Tulare, CA. Has one daughter about 29 yrs of age.
Hispanic decent.
Brought up as Roman Catholic

Typically posts according in her gender in spite of herself.

Posts typically from 208.19.63.54 location Tulare

Uses many aliases

From: In My Fathers House <hsot...@hotmail.com>

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 07:17:33 -0800 (PST)

Actually I have. I'm a theist but not a typical one. Last time I
looked for this I found many blogs and usenet posts about it but no
official archeology. I gave up after a while. Here-say about the
stone was not what I wanted. I wanted to see the work of a pro who
had studied it and perhaps a picture of it, and where it was found.
You are not going to help anybody by simply making fun of their
religion. That only reinforces the religion's dogma that followers
will be mocked because the religion is right. But you are free to do
as you wish.

Take care,

House

From: seeker <hsot...@hotmail.com>

Subject: Re: The Words of God are inerrant...
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 19:36:29 -0700 (PDT)

> and who are you?

Jayne Cobb / Dr. House / In My Father's House / Seeker / The Salad

I'm a former fundamentalist Christian who is now an agnostic. I've
been a regular in ACC for several years. M. Christ is one of our
village idiots. He constantly needs attention and you've seen the
type of thing he is willing to do to get it. I've found that when I
talk to him he directs most of his wrath at me instead of bothering
other people.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2011, 12:27:48 AM6/21/11

Seeker wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
> > Seeker wrote:

> > > [...] in part by Seeker

> > > I tell you what. Is there some phrase that someone who can say "Jesus
> > > is Lord" cannot say? If there is some phrase that someone empowered
> > > by the Holy Spirit cannot say, and I don't find it too offensive, then
> > > I might consider saying both. It might give me an opportunity to
> > > figure out if your are faking or have some kind of denial problem
> > > depending on whether you edit it and/or lie about it afterwards.
> >
> > After noting your excuses for not providing the evidence that you can
> > publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as you claim you can, this physician
> > politely and patiently asks once more:
> >
> > Please kindly allow all who are reading this to witness your publicly
> > saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of your
> > choosing since you, Seeker, have written that you can.
>
> You didn't note that. You imagined it.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d82d009c81ddf210?

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly provide a written
confession that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
mouth as you had earlier claimed.

This physician is sad to learn that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" using your mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
'Christ' of Nazareth (Romans 8:39). It is the mind of GOD Who knows
(Matthew 24:36) the appointed time when His heart will return in the
flesh for His disciples to physically recognize (Luke 24:32) Him in
order to meet up with Him in the air at the appointed place (Luke
17:37):

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

GOD is love (1 John 4:16) because He has made up His mind (Father) to
allow His heart (Son) to reign as "KING of kings and LORD of lords"
while continuing to indwell within us in His spirit (Holy Spirit)
until the end of the world (Matthew 28:17-20)

Your being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth
convinces this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to pray for you
as outlined per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul, Seeker, by giving you a new heart
and a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that you would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

[...]

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Great Sage Itchy

Jun 21, 2011, 1:05:44 AM6/21/11

ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT

Totally ARROGANT EXTREME EGOIST Chung FIRED again...
(nobody likes an arrogant self-righteous asshole)

Transcript:
"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church Woodstock. Andrew, I need to inform you that
you're not allowed to come back to our campus. I don't want you to show
up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay? That's the
decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do come back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back, I
will call the police. Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow
it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day."

First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.net
www.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstock
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_18809369051
--------------------------------------

Chung FIRED after 80 days employment at the Central Florida Heart
Center by head of Cardiology: Dr. Frank Hildner MD:

Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the following letter to Andrew B. Chung:

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that
is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I
have in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it. I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and all future applications for licensure. And once again, just
common sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have
no common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did
before, you do not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may
be, must be according to the community standard, regardless of what you
perceive that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that
you were unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly
and clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will
continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you
talked yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2011, 1:10:13 AM6/21/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply
because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

GSI wrote in reference to http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Totally ARROGANT EXTREME EGOIST Chung FIRED again...

... as was Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

> <redundant transcript snipped in favor of video & audio>

online link:
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Chung FIRED ...

... again as was Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

link to on-line discussion about retiree (s/p angioplasty) Frank
Hildner's webposting:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bf1db19cf6969bc2?

GSI earlier wrote in part:
> Insane and arrogant are BOTH mental problems.

Incorrect. Your arrogance is a spiritual problem related to pride and
not related to your insanity.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7ac3916b7994840d?

GSI earlier wrote:

> > ... after remembering during the day the soldiers who gave their lives
> > for the benefit of others, we should now remember the One Who put down
> > His life to save us and then on the 3rd day took up His life to teach
> > us how to love others (John 15:12) as He has loved us (John 15:13) so
> > that we can volunteer like the soldiers whom we have remembered
> > earlier on this day.
>
> "volunteer like the soldiers..." by being INSANE ARROGANT spamming
> assholes.

Those who are unsound mind (i.e. insane) should not be also
categorized as arrogant because the focus should remain on the mental
problem instead of observer opinion. Moreover, those who are arrogant
can't perform the selfless act of volunteering. Truth is simply
reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74e5d2aed66ea66b?

GSI earlier wrote:

> Most, if not all of the so-called "saved" "Christians" in these groups
> are INSANE.
>
> I don't mean "insane" in an "internet/Usenet" way, I mean they are
> clinically INSANE.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/92c3570839dc834c?

You are suffering from the delusions that you are a physician and that
you are thereby qualified to diagnose clinical insanity in others.
This does allow those of us who are real physicians to diagnose that
you are the one who is clinically insane. You should inform your
doctor(s) about your break from reality. If you are already taking
psychotropic medication(s), it is likely your doctor(s) will either
change or adjust them to help you recover from your mental breakdown.

GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>

Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
which is not arrogance.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
right in His eyes. Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is
automatically lying by the definition of name-calling. This is simply
because only GOD can re-create by just speaking as the Creator and
because GOD is also the truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is
in Him, Who is always right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

GSI wrote:

> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:
> > GSI wrote:
> > >
> > > Chung is INSANE.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-line if
> > your lie were true
>
> It needs to be taken away from you.

Lie.

Medical licenses have no need.

> You are an embarrasment to the medical profession.

Lie.

No real physician would claim to be embarrassed by another who is
helping folks stop overeating:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Again, wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-
line if your lie were true

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

Your pathological lying is consistent with your being insane:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1bad08b050d1f90c?

GSI wrote:
> He is a totally arrogant person.

Lie.

Just as there is no such thing as an incompletely arrogant person,
there is no such thing as a totally arrogant one.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Instead, folks like this physician have what is called a super-ego,
which is our conscience, that keeps us from lying compulsively like
you.

Bottom line: You are a pathological liar.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

GSI wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0
> >
> > Dear GSI, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
> The name is "Your Holiness Great Sage Itchy" or "Mr. Itchy Sir", to you
> Chung.
>
> And as to your question, "can you publicly say Jesus is LORD", I will
> answer just as I have many times, by saying that everyone is LORD.
> Everyone has the same origin. All created things have the same origin.
> That origin we call "God". We are ALL God transformed into people.

Saying "everyone is LORD" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD"
for it is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea71ebf6297d5820?

GSI wrote:
> Robert Miles wrote:
> >
> > I suppose you know what profanity is - the way feeble minds try to
> > express themselves.
>
> "I suppose you know what profanity is...": I'm not sure, asshole. My
> mind is too feeble. Help me out, would you?

Only GOD can save you. You need to be born again (John 3:3&5).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

GSI citing what retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner

wrote in part as a retiree and cardiac patient back in 2001:

> "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

<irrationally angry remarks with profanity snipped>

Bottom line concerning you, GSI:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and by yet another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined

per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven

[...]

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Great Sage Itchy

Jun 21, 2011, 1:26:46 AM6/21/11

Totally ARROGANT EXTREME EGOIST Chung FIRED again...

Ordered to leave or be removed by the POLICE!! - From a Church!!!
(nobody likes a totally arrogant self-righteous asshole)

Sulu

Jun 21, 2011, 3:34:45 PM6/21/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly provide a written
> confession that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
> mouth as you had earlier claimed.

When are you going to suck my cock using your mought as you had earlier
promised?

Sulu

Jun 21, 2011, 3:35:27 PM6/21/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message wrote in
reference to http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

>> Totally ARROGANT EXTREME EGOIST Chung FIRED again...
>
> ... as was Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

Yes, but you were fired for being a terrible doctor. HUGE difference.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2011, 5:19:55 PM6/21/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ace's perishing mind simply

because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account out of fear of excommunication by his church of
unredeemed friends&family who cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their
mouth and who think he was mocking their condition (that they are no
better than socks as evident by their not being able to do what his
sock can do):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name. Moreover,
he would not have fearfully deleted his YouTube account as witnessed
by all when challenged by others who took offense accusing him of
mocking Jesus although saying "Jesus is LORD" glorifies Him even when
done via a sockpuppet.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

Now, if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would stop unwittingly exposing
himself as a fraud here while trying to hide behind various fake names
as he tries to steal the credentials of others.

Sources:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f225d5db5e16ed27?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/474ac409e760ace5?

What's really his credentials anyway?

Likely none because of mental illness:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5720bf4d940f5626?

Moreover, impersonating a licensed physician as he has done a number
of times here on Usenet is a felony:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8d80bb1ae64d18eb?

prodigal Ace* wrote in reference to:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

> Andrew B. Chung being fired for insobaranation.

As were Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6ecb4844c14587ae?

prodigal Ace* wrote in reference to:

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Chung is excommunicated from churches ...

Lie.

The eternal Church ( http://WDJW.net ) of which this physician
( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is a member is built on the reality of
Peter's up&down relationship with the LORD as described at Matthew
16:18 does not excommunicate anyone as evident by Peter not having
been excommunicated for denying Christ three times.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e99288ec0762f938?

prodigal Ace* wrote:

> Let's see... Today I ate two small slices of pizza, 6 peanut butter
> cracker sandwiches, a spinach salad with a little bit of grilled
> chicken and drank 8oz of low sodium V8. I usually don't keep track of
> what I eat, but this is pretty typical daily volume wise. Am I hungry?
> Nope.

Thus confirming that you are indeed prodigal and really need to turn
away (repent) from your intentionally ignorant (ignoring weight of
meals) commission of the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony in order to
be blessed (Luke 6:21a) by GOD else something worse (John 5:14) like a
heart attack or stroke may happen to you.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ca4ad6a56f67f4e2?

prodigal Ace* earlier wrote:

> > Therefore, it is smart to eat just the right amount (32 oz) of daily
> > food thereby neither underdose nor overdose it.
>
> Q: Can you post empirical evidence, outside of your own substantiated
> personal claims, that 32 oz is the correct amount of food to eat irrespective of
> calories, trans fats, sugar, cholesterol and sodium?

Yes. See Deuteronomy 8:4 which summarizes 40 years of empirical
evidence supporting the efficacy of holding to the right amount (omer)
of daily real food (manna) as prescribed by the Great Physician
(Exodus 16+16=32 oz) Who is this HeartDoc's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) Boss (LORD).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2899814fe7890f4d?

prodigal Ace* (aka Brian G. Kelley, PhD) earlier wrote:

> > Thus, it remains much smarter to http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and
> > instead,http://WDJW.net/Guard the body by holding to the right daily amount
> > (32 oz) of food in order to lose the VAT thereby possibly curing the
> > type-2 diabetes.
> >
> > Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
> > more sophisticated and smarter:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?
>
> For which there is no clinical study.

Actually, there has been a clinical study held out of Emory University
that enrolled hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. It remains
this physician's choice to not publish it since it pales in comparison
to the comparably sized but much longer duration 40 year clinical
study by the Great Physician, Who is this physician's Boss, Who
published this in the Bible with the miraculous results of 100%
efficacy (Deuteronomy 8:4). This choice to not publish results that do
not add to what is reported in the Bible would be this lead
investigator's right. Truth is simply reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?

prodigal Ace* wrote:
> Studies at places like Emory are funded / given grants

Not all studies at private institutions like Emory are funded by
public grants and indeed, the studies involving the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach remain a privately-funded volunteer effort involving Emory
physicians:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5cd7b7e8786b1914?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:
> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Yours is a terrible delusion that has led to the insane behavior of
eating children (2 Kings 6:29):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which everyone knows is absolutely healthy, which is
wonderful:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Lie. Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is simply reality and the reality is that you are at risk for
the insane behavior of eating children (2 Kings 6:29).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

Instead, you are a psychopath:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:
> > > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> > >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg
> >
> > If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> > cause of death on their death certificates.
>
> If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death on
> death certificates, people don't die from it.

Smoking is listed as the cause of death of smokers in Britain:

Thus, people die from smoking.

Bottom line:
You need to repent and stop being prodigal else something worse may
happen to you (John 5:14)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

prodigal Ace* timidly wrote:

> > Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
> > of their disease.
> >
> > The smartest way to do this is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet (i.e.
> > restricting food choices) but rather to http://WDJW.net/Guard the body
> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.
>
> Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

Lie.

This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
( http://EmoryIMVC.org ) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval
about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
alternative right daily amount of real food.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d1b49966a79db71b?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

IMVC is the International Medical VAT Cure (aka http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach )

Now please stop lying Ace* or something worse may happen to you (John
5:14).

In the interim, may GOD bless you, Ace*, now (Luke 6:21a) more than
ever causing you to become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever
thereby helping you realize that if hunger were starvation you would
be dying a thousand deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER

Approach to get our http://WDJW.net/Status and then http://WDJW.net/Update
so that there would be http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

R Kelly

Jun 22, 2011, 7:48:18 PM6/22/11

> ... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends like Rod Eastman
> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ace's perishing mind simply
> because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
> glory to GOD the Father.

So now Ace is going to hell because I told you to suck my cock. Nice.

Beatrice

Jun 24, 2011, 11:25:41 PM6/24/11
"Chunked" wrote in message news:itp4gg$n0r$1...@speranza.aioe.org...

Uses many aliases

Take care,

House

From: seeker <hsot...@hotmail.com>

> and who are you?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Imagine that, Vera has been correct all along. Jayne has been lying about
herself and her kid all along.
Passed along to the good people at ACC. 29 yr. old coming to her teenage
years. Nice Jayne.

Enjoy this one Vera.

Wherez da evidence?

Jun 25, 2011, 3:24:26 AM6/25/11
On Jun 24, 8:25 pm, "Beatrice" <l...@stick.com> wrote:
> "Chunked"  wrote in messagenews:itp4gg$n0r$1...@speranza.aioe.org...
>
> Jayne Cobb

Wow you really have been trying to get my attention for a few days.
Sorry I don't read SMC. I won't answer posts that are to that group
alone.

Okay I am listening, what would you like to say to me?

> . . . about 55 yrs Tulare, CA. Has one daughter about 29 yrs of age.

> Hispanic decent.
> Brought up as Roman Catholic

Please stop stalking people. If you have a beef with me tell me what
is on your mind by posting to ACC. I will be happy to answer your
questions. But let's have no more stalking. What is this? Defending
the Faith through extortion and intimidation? Not only will it not
work but you are going to get yourself into trouble.

> Typically posts according in her gender in spite of herself.

Sexism noted. I've known quite a few women who could hold their own
at logic. Some of them were my teachers. I would not have learned
without them. It is not the case that gender makes someone not
proficient so respect the ladies.

[..]
> Uses many aliases

I do change my screen name about twice a year.

[..]

> Jayne Cobb / Dr. House / In My Father's House / Seeker / The Salad

And now "Wherez da evidence?"

> I'm a former fundamentalist Christian who is now an agnostic.  I've
> been a regular in ACC for several years.

Yep, I stand by that description.

>  M. Christ is one of our
> village idiots.  He constantly needs attention and you've seen the
> type of thing he is willing to do to get it.  I've found that when I
> talk to him he directs most of his wrath at me instead of bothering
> other people.
> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>
> Imagine that, Vera has been correct all along.

When I first encountered her I was a fundamentalist Christian and a
Bible believer. I have changed quite a bit since then.

However Vera has done a wonderful service to ACC recently and I have
no complaints about Vera. Good for her. I hope she does well and
finds peace.

> Jayne has been lying about
> herself and her kid all along.

Very funny! Because some anonymous troll is stalking someone? Is
that what makes me a liar? How so? Whoever those two ladies are
please leave them alone. Attempted extortion and intimidation of
innocent third parties will not defend the Bible.

> Passed along to the good people at ACC. 29 yr. old coming to her teenage
> years. Nice Jayne.

Or am I 55? Or am I 59? The accusation changes from one day to the
next. I tell you what, start at 1 and guess every number between 1
and 100. I'm sure you will get it eventually.

Oh and stop stalking people. If you want to talk to me I am right
here in ACC.

Brian G. Kelley, PhD

Jun 25, 2011, 6:11:05 AM6/25/11
On Jun 22, 4:48 pm, "R Kelly" <i...@pissonyou.com> wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in messagenews:69008ecd-c621-4aa6...@16g2000yqy.googlegroups.com...

> > ... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends like Rod Eastman
> > (http://WDJW.net) to also pray for Ace's perishing mind simply

> > because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
> > glory to GOD the Father.
>
> So now Ace is going to hell because I told you to suck my cock.  Nice.

What a shame.

Brian G. Kelley, PhD

Jun 25, 2011, 6:20:13 AM6/25/11
On Jun 25, 12:24 am, "Wherez da evidence?" <hsot...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> > I'm a former fundamentalist Christian who is now an agnostic.  I've
> > been a regular in ACC for several years.

Why did you become an agnostic?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 25, 2011, 7:17:18 AM6/25/11
someone asked::

> Jayne Cobb (aka Seeker, Dr. House, etc) wrote:
>

> > > I'm a former fundamentalist Christian who is now an agnostic.  I've
> > > been a regular in ACC for several years.
>
> Why did you become an agnostic?

Possibly when she realized she needs to be born again (John 3:3 & 5)
as evident by her not being able to say "Jesus is LORD" ( http://WDJW.net/1Cor123
) with her mouth (Romans 10:9) as the redeemed can at http://WDJW.net

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is wonderfully healthier for the heart, soul,
mind, and body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

[...]

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Persone_nune_gutte

Jun 25, 2011, 8:30:32 AM6/25/11

Welcome to the world of gender shock! :) I find it amusing that people get
so upset about what gender somebody is. I'm STILL trying to figure out what
that says about them exactly!

A short story: We had a cat named Sadie that was a stray picked up by our
next door neighbor. Well, they had named the cat Sabrina (after the witch
cat) but it didn't get along with the cat they already had so I took a
liking to her. She came to me and we kept her. Well, I never really looked
under but, given that the next door neighbor thought Sadie was a girl and
there were no protruding parts, we thought HE was a girl. Didn't like the
name Sabrina and changed it to Sadie. Well, we had HIM for a year and
finally got around to taking HIM to the vet and found out HE was a HE. We
kept the name Sadie and you would NOT believe how many people got upset
throughout Sadie's 13 years of life about that freaking name! I'm still
trying to figure it out... just what is it that is so upsetting. It's like
some kind of gender crime!

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 25, 2011, 11:01:27 AM6/25/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <loves_himself> wrote:
> Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD asked::

> > Why did you become an agnostic?
>
> Possibly when she realized she needs to be born again (John 3:3 & 5)
> as evident by her not being able to say "Jesus is LORD"

I've known a few people in the 33 years I've been a born again
Christian who were able to say "Jesus is Lord", who later became
agnostics / atheists. It's not what you can say, it's what's in your
heart that counts.

Wherez da evidence?

Jun 25, 2011, 11:01:30 AM6/25/11
On Jun 25, 4:17 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> someone asked::

> > Why did you become an agnostic?
>
> Possibly when she realized she needs to be born again . . .

He. God gave me a Y-chromosome so who are you to question God,
Beatrice?

As for being born again that happened to me over 30 years ago.

[...]
> "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3) . . .

Well, I can say "Jesus is LORD".

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 25, 2011, 11:03:37 AM6/25/11
On Jun 25, 5:30 am, "Persone_nune_gutte" <whoe...@whereever.usa>

Wherez da evidence?

Jun 25, 2011, 11:05:24 AM6/25/11
On Jun 25, 3:20 am, "Brian G. Kelley, PhD" <sylasd...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I spent years trying to prove God exists and the Bible is right. I
could not do it. I couldn't find anybody else who could do it
either. And then slowly I came to understand that lack of evidence
means that we do not know. There is nothing preventing us from having
beliefs even though we don't have knowledge.

Wherez da evidence?

Jun 25, 2011, 11:15:07 AM6/25/11
On Jun 25, 5:30 am, "Persone_nune_gutte" <whoe...@whereever.usa>
wrote:
[..]

> A short story:  We had a cat named Sadie that was a stray picked up by our
> next door neighbor.  Well, they had named the cat Sabrina (after the witch
> cat) but it didn't get along with the cat they already had so I took a
> liking to her.  She came to me and we kept her.  Well, I never really looked
> under but, given that the next door neighbor thought Sadie was a girl and
> there were no protruding parts, we thought HE was a girl.  Didn't like the
> name Sabrina and changed it to Sadie.  Well, we had HIM for a year and
> finally got around to taking HIM to the vet and found out HE was a HE.

Must have been an outside cat. My first always-inside cat was a boy.
It was fine until he hit puberty. Then things got . . . disgusting.
We had him fixed in a hurry. There was no mistaking him for a girl.

>  We
> kept the name Sadie and you would NOT believe how many people got upset
> throughout Sadie's 13 years of life about that freaking name!  I'm still
> trying to figure it out... just what is it that is so upsetting.  It's like
> some kind of gender crime!

I think that sort of thing was taboo for the previous generation.
Those who grew up in the 40's and 50's had different standards drilled
into them. I was thinking about that just the other day. They
thought nothing of smoking in front of a baby or beating a child. But
my generation just has to have their cell phones and for a time we put
our kids on Renalin. Humans are a funny people.

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 25, 2011, 11:09:58 AM6/25/11
On Jun 25, 8:01 am, "Wherez da evidence?" <hsot...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 4:17 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
>
> > someone asked::

> > > Why did you become an agnostic?
>
> > Possibly when she realized she needs to be born again . . .
>
> He.  God gave me a Y-chromosome so who are you to question God,
> Beatrice?
>
> As for being born again that happened to me over 30 years ago.

Aw come on, answer me, not him

> > "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3) . . .
>
> Well, I can say "Jesus is LORD".

Of course you can.

I'm always interested in people who were fundies who've since became
agnostic et al. Since I've always been so entrenched in my belief, I'm
interested is seeing things from your (and those like you)
perspective.

Persone_nune_gutte

Jun 25, 2011, 11:41:24 AM6/25/11
Wherez da evidence? wrote:
> On Jun 25, 5:30 am, "Persone_nune_gutte" <whoe...@whereever.usa>
> wrote:
> [..]
>> A short story: We had a cat named Sadie that was a stray picked up
>> by our next door neighbor. Well, they had named the cat Sabrina
>> (after the witch cat) but it didn't get along with the cat they
>> already had so I took a liking to her. She came to me and we kept
>> her. Well, I never really looked under but, given that the next door
>> neighbor thought Sadie was a girl and there were no protruding
>> parts, we thought HE was a girl. Didn't like the name Sabrina and
>> changed it to Sadie. Well, we had HIM for a year and finally got
>> around to taking HIM to the vet and found out HE was a HE.
>
> Must have been an outside cat. My first always-inside cat was a boy.
> It was fine until he hit puberty. Then things got . . . disgusting.
> We had him fixed in a hurry. There was no mistaking him for a girl.

No, he was inside/outside but the material was all gone. None of us
actually put him on his back and looked closely. Also, he had that slightly
sagging belly that fixed girl cats have. I just assumed he was a fixed girl
but he was a fixed boy.

lol.... I guess you're referring to the spraying, which stains and also
smells bad.

>> We
>> kept the name Sadie and you would NOT believe how many people got
>> upset throughout Sadie's 13 years of life about that freaking name!
>> I'm still trying to figure it out... just what is it that is so
>> upsetting. It's like some kind of gender crime!
>
> I think that sort of thing was taboo for the previous generation.
> Those who grew up in the 40's and 50's had different standards drilled
> into them. I was thinking about that just the other day. They
> thought nothing of smoking in front of a baby or beating a child. But
> my generation just has to have their cell phones and for a time we put
> our kids on Renalin. Humans are a funny people.

Yeah, I have to agree with that. I think the strangest thing I ever learned
about human nature is that children grow up to think whatever happens in
their home as natural and tend to believe that is the way life is elsewhere,
even if it comprised negative instances of incest or abuse.

Persone_nune_gutte

Jun 25, 2011, 11:45:01 AM6/25/11

Well, the Fundies fail again. Why? Because, the bible says contradictory
statement about declaring Jesus is Lord. What about the demons on the
gospels who called Jesus Lord?
They just use the verse they want to when they're slamming you. Iows, if
you say, Jesus is Lord," they just respond, "Pssst, even demons can say
that!" If you don't believe in Jesus and refuse to say "Jesus is Lord,"
then they respond, "Well, you're a heretic/satanist/God hater/whatever!"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 25, 2011, 4:21:26 PM6/25/11
someone who's blasphemed against the Holy Spirit wrote:

> WHo cares what the bible says on the subject
>
> ANYONE who can talk can say the "jesus is lord"

You can't for it's written "no one can say 'Jesus us LORD' except by
the Holy Spirit." ( http://WDJW.net/1Cor123 )

Moreover, there are other examples of those who can't say "Jesus is
LORD" at http://WDJW.net so you are not alone.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

Wherez da evidence?

Jun 25, 2011, 4:16:37 PM6/25/11
On Jun 25, 8:41 am, "Persone_nune_gutte" <whoe...@whereever.usa>
wrote:
[...]

> I just assumed he was a fixed girl
> but he was a fixed boy.
>
> lol.... I guess you're referring to the spraying, which stains and also
> smells bad.

No, it was something much worse. 'nuff said.

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 25, 2011, 9:22:38 PM6/25/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <loves-himself> wrote:

> Evidence that Ace* is born again

"Ace*" is a fictitious persona. Fictitious personas aren't born again.

> What's really his credentials anyway?

"Ace*" is a fictitious persona. Fictitious personas don't have
credentials.

> blah, blah, blah, lie <repeat> blah, blah, blah, lie <tap dance> blah, blah, blah... ad infinitum.
> read more »

Good grief, there's more?!

Poor Mr. Chung, obsessed with a fictitious persona. Figures...

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 25, 2011, 9:21:36 PM6/25/11
On Jun 25, 8:45 am, "Persone_nune_gutte" <whoe...@whereever.usa>
wrote:

> Well, the Fundies fail again.  Why?  Because, the bible says contradictory
> statement about declaring Jesus is Lord.   What about the demons on the
> gospels who called Jesus Lord?
> They just use the verse they want to when they're slamming you.  Iows, if
> you say, Jesus is Lord," they just respond, "Pssst, even demons can say
> that!"  If you don't believe in Jesus and refuse to say "Jesus is Lord,"
> then they respond, "Well, you're a heretic/satanist/God hater/whatever!"

Saying "Jesus is Lord" isn't the same thing as making Him your Lord,
it's just lip service.

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 25, 2011, 9:29:32 PM6/25/11
On Jun 25, 11:58 am, ThomMadura <Tommad...@optonline.net> wrote:

> WHo cares what the bible says on the subject

Millions of people.

> ANYONE who can talk can say the "jesus is lord" - as well as saying the
> "Humpty Dumpty had a great fall - all the kings horses and all the kings
> men couldn't put Humpty together again"

Yes, that's just repeating something. Even a parrot can repeat that.
And I'm sure many have been taught top do so.

> A fairy tale is a fairy tale

Even fairy tales are subject to debates. Literature gets debated all
the time. The true meanings of particular allegories of various novels
etc.

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 25, 2011, 9:35:56 PM6/25/11
On Jun 25, 1:21 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> someone who's blasphemed against the Holy Spirit wrote:
>

> > WHo cares what the bible says on the subject
>
> > ANYONE who can talk can say the "jesus is lord"
>
> You can't for it's written "no one can say 'Jesus us LORD' except by
> the Holy Spirit." 1Cor123)

You still don't understand what Paul is trying to convey. You're
deceiving yourself and others into believing that simply repeating the
first half of 1Cor12:3 ensures salvation, which it most certainly does
not.

Chunked

Jun 25, 2011, 9:51:25 PM6/25/11

[..]

From: In My Fathers House <hsot...@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 07:17:33 -0800 (PST)
Actually I have. I'm a theist but not a typical one

Hello Jayne, Just thought everyone should know the truth that you are a
woman
without young kids and Vera can find your home phone number online. No one
is stalking you
that I know of. The data doesn't lie but you have, for years. Ask Al.

ThomMadura

Jun 27, 2011, 9:54:35 AM6/27/11

Indeed - however - fairy tales are still fictional -and that was MY point

Wherez da evidence?

Jun 29, 2011, 12:19:36 PM6/29/11
On Jun 25, 6:51 pm, "Chunked" <z...@lok.bag> wrote:
[...]

> Hello Jayne, Just thought everyone should know the truth that you are a
> woman
> without young kids

Did the meaning of "truth" change? Does that word now mean
"falsehood"? I ask because that is the way you use the word.

> . . . and Vera can find your home phone number online.

Why would she want to do that? Vera has been very nice. If fact I
wish you would quit dragging her name into this. She and I had
disagreements in the distant past but that is all water under the
bridge now. I wish her peace and happiness.

> No one
> is stalking you
> that I know of.

Not me but apparently you are stalking a couple of ladies as per your
eailer posts and claims that one of them is Jayne Cobb. Please stop
doing that. If you don't like what I have said about the Bible then
pestering some third party isn't going to help. You can't use
terrorism to make others believe the Bible.

I tell you what - if I call your voice mail and say "Jesus is Lord"
will you stop stalking people? Normally I advise people to not do
that but I am willing to make an exception if you will agree to leave
these others alone.

> The data doesn't lie but you have, for years. Ask Al.

Who? Who is Al?

Booed Jude

Jun 29, 2011, 1:47:15 PM6/29/11

It's just amazing how off the wall these people get thinking somebody is
another gender than they present themselves to be! LOL I've seen this
scenerio over and over again, usually on alt.feminism where pretending to be
of another gender makes at least some sense insofar as a man trying to
appear to be a woman who says that men are supposed to dominate women and
vice versa.

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 1, 2011, 3:11:10 AM7/1/11
On Jun 29, 10:47 am, "Booed Jude" <whoe...@whereever.usa> wrote:
[..]

> >> The data doesn't lie but you have, for years. Ask Al.
>
> > Who?  Who is Al?
>
> It's just amazing how off the wall these people get thinking somebody is
> another gender than they present themselves to be!  LOL  I've seen this
> scenerio over and over again, usually on alt.feminism where pretending to be
> of another gender makes at least some sense insofar as a man trying to
> appear to be a woman who says that men are supposed to dominate women and
> vice versa.

This is a little bit different. This is not the simple insult a guy
by calling him a girl. Our favorite nut case is looking up my old
screen name in white pages. He found a real person who by chance was
born with that same name.

He is trying to paint me as the real person with that same name. I
have never claimed that is so. I have never claimed nor implied that
I was the real person with that name. I chose that screen name
because it was used in fiction - a funny and entertaining character on
a TV show; a character played by Adam Baldwin. Nearly every fictional
character will share part of a name with a real person because our
population is over 7 billion people. Any standard name used will
already belong to someone because there are billions of people but
only thousands of names. It turns out my old screen name in question
is shared by a number of people across the country. California has
millions of people so lots of names are taken. I had no idea. It was
pure coincidence when I choose that screen name.

But our nut case is trying to make something of it. He is posting
personal information ("data doesn't lie") about that real family. I
do hope our favorite nut case will choose on his own to stop stalking
the Cobb family. It would be a shame if law enforcement had to step
in to make him stop.

Booed Jude

Jul 1, 2011, 7:34:24 AM7/1/11

Who is this nutcase?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 1, 2011, 7:36:14 AM7/1/11
Seeker wrote:

If "Chunkers" were wrong about your identity, why would you complain
to the police about stalking knowing that stalking happens only when
ones identity is known?

Otoh, complaining to the police about stalking would be justified if
"Chunkers" is right about your identity.

For the record as archived by Google, this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is not "Chunkers" nor is he insane as
evident by his active medical license which has been in force without
interruption since 1995.

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 1, 2011, 7:16:54 PM7/1/11
On Jul 1, 4:34 am, "Booed Jude" <whoe...@whereever.usa> wrote:
[...]

> > But our nut case is trying to make something of it.  He is posting
> > personal information ("data doesn't lie") about that real family.  I
> > do hope our favorite nut case will choose on his own to stop stalking
> > the Cobb family.  It would be a shame if law enforcement had to step
> > in to make him stop.
>
> Who is this nutcase?

I take it back. Looking at the headers I'm not sure anymore. It
might not be our favorite nut case. OFNC posts from the east coast
and "Chunked" / "Beatrice" post from the west coast. I don't know
enough about headers to say.

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 1, 2011, 7:32:57 PM7/1/11
On Jul 1, 4:36 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
[...]

> If "Chunkers" were wrong about your identity, why would you complain
> to the police about stalking knowing that stalking happens only when
> ones identity is known?

Oh I am not the victim. "Chunkers" / "Beatrice" looked up the name of
a real person, posted their age, city, and then falsely accused them
of posting my messages. The implied threat is to expose more personal
information about this real person they looked up.

You will agree that what "Chunkers" / "Beatrice" did was wrong,
immoral, unethical and so on - right? It is still wrong even though I
am not the one harmed.

Tsao Phang

Jul 1, 2011, 11:02:47 PM7/1/11

"Wherez da evidence?" <hso...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> He is trying to paint me as the real person with that same name. I
> have never claimed that is so. I have never claimed nor implied that
> I was the real person with that name. I chose that screen name
> because it was used in fiction - a funny and entertaining character on
> a TV show; a character played by Adam Baldwin. Nearly every fictional
> character will share part of a name with a real person because our
> population is over 7 billion people. Any standard name used will
> already belong to someone because there are billions of people but
> only thousands of names. It turns out my old screen name in question
> is shared by a number of people across the country. California has
> millions of people so lots of names are taken. I had no idea. It was
> pure coincidence when I choose that screen name.
>
> But our nut case is trying to make something of it. He is posting
> personal information ("data doesn't lie") about that real family. I
> do hope our favorite nut case will choose on his own to stop stalking
> the Cobb family. It would be a shame if law enforcement had to step
> in to make him stop.

He's just playing a little kid's game. Trying to smoke you out by making you
think you have to 'protect the innocent'.
He's just posting info on someone that's readily available to anyone. It's
an artificial threat, that's as old as Moses' toes and twice as corny.
Laugh at him, that's all he deserves.

Tsao Phang

Jul 1, 2011, 11:09:53 PM7/1/11

A netkook trolled:

> If "Chunkers" were wrong about your identity, why would you complain
> to the police about stalking knowing that stalking happens only when
> ones identity is known?
>
> Otoh, complaining to the police about stalking would be justified if
> "Chunkers" is right about your identity.

That's a good one Chunkers ah ha ha. Pin her down you netkook troll
attention whore phony stalker.
Your cornball nonsense is only good for laughter and heckling ah ha ha!

Tsao Phang

Jul 1, 2011, 11:12:03 PM7/1/11

A netkook trolled:

> If "Chunkers" were wrong about your identity, why would you complain
> to the police about stalking knowing that stalking happens only when
> ones identity is known?
>
> Otoh, complaining to the police about stalking would be justified if
> "Chunkers" is right about your identity.

That's a good one Chunkers ah ha ha. Pin her down you netkook troll

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 2, 2011, 12:48:07 AM7/2/11
On Jul 1, 8:02 pm, "Tsao Phang" <tsp...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
[..]

> He's just playing a little kid's game. Trying to smoke you out by making you
> think you have to 'protect the innocent'.
> He's just posting info on someone that's readily available to anyone. It's
> an artificial threat, that's as old as Moses' toes and twice as corny.
> Laugh at him, that's all he deserves.

Oh "Chunked" was doing it for almost a week before I even noticed. I
really don't see what it could accomplish. He seems to be mad about
something. Blowing off steam? An old pal of Vera? It's silly.

KW

Jul 2, 2011, 2:27:43 AM7/2/11
"Wherez da evidence?" wrote in message

Jayne, your IP address has always matched up.
You did as most would typically do and that is use your initials when
posting.
You never denied you were a woman for a long time.
There is no reason for lying anymore.
You even recognized your name as feminine gender, then start making weak
comments about being a movie character.
The game is up, as they say.

You have been outed. Game over.

Tsao Phang

Jul 2, 2011, 3:00:59 AM7/2/11

"KW" <m...@key.biz> wrote in message news:iumdpg$sd9$1...@speranza.aioe.org...

Andy, you're such a pathetic little creep ha ha ha.

Tsao Phang

Jul 2, 2011, 2:59:44 AM7/2/11

"Wherez da evidence?" <hso...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Andy has a lengthy and laughable vendetta list. nuff' said.

Tsao Phang

Jul 2, 2011, 3:10:11 AM7/2/11

"KW" <m...@key.biz> wrote in message news:iumdpg$sd9$1...@speranza.aioe.org...

You are: Andrew B. Chung 6041 Colt Ridge Trail Mableton, GA 30126

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 2, 2011, 3:26:16 AM7/2/11
On Jul 1, 11:27 pm, "KW" <m...@key.biz> wrote:
> "Wherez da evidence?"  wrote in messagenews:d9310f49-28e7-4d0b...@p30g2000prp.googlegroups.com...

> Jayne, your IP address has always matched up.

I don't hide if that is what you mean. However that doesn't make me
the real person "Chunked" was stalking.

> You did as most would typically do and that is use your initials when
> posting.

Some people complained when they didn't get the Boy-Named-Sue joke.
That was when I changed my handle from Adam Baldwin's character to
JC. But then I realized that so many people use JC to mean Jesus
Christ. That wasn't intended. (It got some complaints as well) So
then I went with House. But then the same people complained that I
was emulating a non Christian character. So I adopted a Bible verse -
In My Father's House. But guess what - the same people complained
again. (It was quite a pattern). I pulled a name out of Harry
Potter, Seeker, and the same people complained again. They keep
seeing "God" in front of the name "Seeker" even though it wasn't
there. I never claimed or implied God was what I was seeking. So I
choose "Wheres da evidence?" to clear that up. It sounds like a lot
of name changes but keep in mind that was spread out over a four year
period. I would have kept Jayne Cobb if only people had not
complained so much, or if I had realized that the same people were
going to complain no matter what name I used.

> You never denied you were a woman for a long time.

Actually I do correct people from time to time. Usually when they
first get the gender wrong I tell them I am male. Of course some of
them do it because calling a guy a woman is the best insult they
have. Quite pathetic actually. If they are doing it as an insult I
really don't care much and don't bother correcting them.

> There is no reason for lying anymore.

What lying? Yes there are real people who have a name similar to one
of my screen names. I wouldn't be surprised if various House families
from time to time named their sons "Gregory". They would have no way
to know that the name would one day be a popular TV character. That
doesn't make me "Gregory House" either. Most of my screen names were
jokes.

> You even recognized your name as feminine gender, then start making weak
> comments about being a movie character.

What makes my comment "weak"? Do tell "KW".

> The game is up, as they say.
>
> You have been outed. Game over.

So what is this all about? Game over what? You didn't answer any of
my questions when I asked "Chunked" and "Beatrice". What is your
grief with me? Why do you care? Now what?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Oh I know! You can call me a woman again. Then I can go "I am not!"

Then you can go "Are too!" Then I can go "Are not!"
Then you can go "Are too!" Then I can go "Are not!"
Then you can go "Are too!" Then I can go "Are not!"
Then you can go "Are too!" Then I can go "Are not!"
(continue forever)

Hector de Silva

Jul 2, 2011, 3:45:20 AM7/2/11
On Jul 2, 12:26 am, "Wherez da evidence?" <hsot...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 1, 11:27 pm, "KW" <m...@key.biz> wrote:
>
> > "Wherez da evidence?"  wrote in messagenews:d9310f49-28e7-4d0b...@p30g2000prp.googlegroups.com...
>
> > Jayne, your IP address has always matched up.
>
> I don't hide if that is what you mean.  However that doesn't make me
> the real person "Chunked" was stalking.

"KW" is "Chunked" who is Andrew B. Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2011, 6:50:48 AM7/2/11
a sockpuppet lied:

> "KW" is "Chunked" who is Andrew B. Chung.

May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now, in the name
of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

Batman

Jul 2, 2011, 7:56:10 AM7/2/11

Netkook Andy whined:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/b5e514e014309d2c?hl=en

> "Name-calling is lying for everyone except GOD for you are a
> sockpuppet because He calls you one." -- Holy Spirit referring to the
> LORD calling Pharisees vipers.
Translation: Andy can do whatever he whines about others doing, because like
a Pharisee, he's a self-righteous hypocrite.
But mainly he's an idiotic netkook troll attention whore, who gets way more
attention than he deserves.

Netkook Andy wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/e92bd72d797ae961?hl=en

> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.
Of course The Netkook is the only person on Earth who "discerns" his
own self-contrived kooky nonsense.
In his warped mind, everyone else who knows he's crazy is "delusional" and
a "prodigal" ahha.

Netkook Andy shrieked:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aae4d43726695f5d?hl=en

> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,

> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Ha ha, I'll bet you've gotten a lot of mileage out of that one, you netkook
troll attention whore.
The psycho religious mad scientist act is a good gimmick, but I see right
through it, you bush-league phony.

Netkook Andy playing an evil stalker wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/78cb7af6d9932773?hl=en

> Jayne, your IP address has always matched up.
>
> You have been outed. Game over.
Andy, you're such a pathetic little creep ha ha ha.

Netkook Andy's bad advice:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/835936305153acb8?hl=en

> someone wrote:
>> And eating 32 oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will bring that
>> on and make it worse.
> No.
Yes. Eating 32oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will give a person
heart disease.

Netkook Andy's internet accounts are always being terminated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObhS3Z9YAQ&NR

Summery regarding netkook Andy:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/236cd2476186957c?hl=en

> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.
Andrew Chung: Those who don't block him, mock him :-)

Hector de Silva

Jul 2, 2011, 8:00:59 AM7/2/11
Andrew B. Chung/Chunked/KW spouted:

> a sockpuppet lied:
>

> > "KW" is "Chunked" who is Andrew B. Chung.
>
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now, in the name
> of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
>
> Amen.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Andrew. But do stop stalking people you
hope are women with daughters via all your creepy sock puppets. Thanx.

Hector de Silva

Jul 2, 2011, 8:12:38 AM7/2/11
Andrew B. Chung wrote his usual tripe:
<snip>
Oh and please quit xposting you spamming troll. This newsgroup is for
serious discussions. Thanx.

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 2, 2011, 10:47:53 AM7/2/11
On Jul 2, 3:50 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> a sockpuppet lied:
>

> > "KW" is "Chunked" who is [...]

> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now, in the name
> of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
>
> Amen.

Why would you pray for someone to die? That is a bit extreme don't
you think? If the accusation he made against you is false that would
be bad but calling for death is an over the top reaction. What did he
do to you that deserves death?

How come you were not this mad at "Chunked" who was posting private
information about an innocent woman?

[...]

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 2, 2011, 12:13:46 PM7/2/11
On Jul 2, 3:50 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
[...]

> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now, in the name
> of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
[..]

So what was your answer on this: You will agree that what KW /
Chunked / Beatrice did regarding looking up an innocent woman's info
and posting it online was unethical - yes? Can I get an amen? Surely
you will denounce such behavior as wrong.

KW

Jul 2, 2011, 1:42:34 PM7/2/11
"Tsao Phang" wrote in message news:iumg8j$t1k$1...@dont-email.me...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL and how many times has that been posted?

Does this mean that the address and phone number in Tulare should also be
posted?

Just listen to the woman cry and attempt to dig up support for her lies.
Her god was Roger. A true nut case. I think Chunked should post it if it is
available.

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 2, 2011, 3:47:26 PM7/2/11
On Jul 2, 10:42 am, "KW" <m...@key.biz> wrote:
[...]

> Does this mean that the address and phone number in Tulare should also be
> posted?

Why would you do that to an innocent third party?

> Just listen to the woman cry and attempt to dig up support for her lies.

She has not said anything at all. She doesn't post here.

> Her god was Roger. A true nut case. I think Chunked should post it if it is
> available.

Nope, now you are talking about me rather than some woman. Why do you
mix us up? And what is this all about anyway?

Really what is your beef with me? I am Seeker. If you have something
to say to me then I am listening.

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 2, 2011, 4:07:34 PM7/2/11
On Jul 2, 12:10 am, "Tsao Phang" <tsp...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

[...]

> > You have been outed. Game over.
>

> You are: Andrew [...]

I do wish you would not do that. It's wrong to post personal info.
Doesn't matter who it's directed at - the action is wrong. Please
stop.

Hector de Silva

Jul 2, 2011, 6:56:33 PM7/2/11
On Jul 2, 10:42 am, "KW" <m...@key.biz> wrote:
> "Tsao Phang"  wrote in messagenews:iumg8j$t1k$1...@dont-email.me...
> "KW" <m...@key.biz> wrote in messagenews:iumdpg$sd9$1...@speranza.aioe.org...

Andrew, you are such a impotent childish dweeb. Go ahead and post a
phone number that anyone can get off the internet. Like all other
postings of its kind, it will amount to nothing.

Hector de Silva

Jul 2, 2011, 7:01:10 PM7/2/11
On Jul 2, 12:47 pm, "Wherez da evidence?" <hsot...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 2, 10:42 am, "KW" <m...@key.biz> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Does this mean that the address and phone number in Tulare should also be
> > posted?
>
> Why would you do that to an innocent third party?

Do what? It's a matter of public record. It's already been published.
Anyone can look it up.

Are you and Andrew both twelve years old? Twelve year olds from the
80's? Give it a rest already.

Batman

Jul 2, 2011, 7:30:07 PM7/2/11

Ha ha. It sound like an elementary school melodrama.

Andrew: "I'm going to post information anyone can get a hold of nahaha"
Seeker: "Oh, you cad! Oh how could you! Please, oh please, don't!"
Andrew: "Oh but I (or my other sock) will! nahaha!
Seeker: "No, I implore you, don't do this evil thing!"

How lame. I'm going post the info soon myself just to shut them up.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 3, 2011, 12:52:12 AM7/3/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> a sockpuppet lied:
> >
> > "KW" is "Chunked" who is Andrew B. Chung.
>
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now, in the name
> of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
>
> Amen.

Chung just Chucked I guess!
Wants to Curse Himself.
Seems to be a Protestant Love, Curse yourself, and your Church, Before GOD!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 3, 2011, 12:52:39 AM7/3/11

Hector de Silva wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung/Chunked/KW spouted:
> > a sockpuppet lied:
> >

> > > "KW" is "Chunked" who is Andrew B. Chung.
> >
> > May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now, in the name
> > of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
> >
> > Amen.
>
> Don't be so hard on yourself, Andrew.

Time he looked in to his Mirror!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 3, 2011, 12:55:43 AM7/3/11

Wherez da evidence? wrote:

> On Jul 2, 3:50 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
> > a sockpuppet lied:
> >

> > > "KW" is "Chunked" who is [...]
>
> > May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now, in the name
> > of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
> >
> > Amen.
>
> Why would you pray for someone to die?

Cause he is a "LOVING and NON Judgmental Christian, they are given Special
Dispensation (The Mark of CAIN) from "GOD", to KILL!
How Dare these Pagan's bring forth 4 Elements to the Foundation of God.
There is Only ONE GOD, "THEIRS"!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 3, 2011, 1:00:20 AM7/3/11

Wherez da evidence? wrote:

No, he is "PART OF THE CLIQUE"!
They are a GANG, Licensed to BREECH FELLOWSHIP, of ALL WHO ARE NOT "THEIR"
PURIST IDEA!
Only "THEIR", "Orthodoxy", has a RIGHT to EXIST!
KILL all "STRANGERS"!
Especially the Children of "GOG".
Damned Xionists of HAM anyway!
Shape Shifting Bears who run with the Laddies of HEL, they wanna wear
Skirts, give em they Pleasure of being the She Wolves of the Lupinaria!

Chunked

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2011, 3:46:14 PM7/3/11

prodigal Ace* timidly wrote:

> [...]

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.
I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"

KW

Jul 3, 2011, 4:17:20 PM7/3/11

Nope, now you are talking about me rather than some woman. Why do you
mix us up? And what is this all about anyway?

Really what is your beef with me? I am Seeker. If you have something
to say to me then I am listening.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

You are Jayne Cobb, who do you thing you are kidding? The same IP as her,
the same expressions as her.
Such faux indignant behaviors. Why does anyone have to be mad at you? You
are mad at everyone else.

A beef with an old lady who names her girl with a boys name? Gee, I wonder
why?

For years when you weren't using socks you used your initials, J.C. Seems a
normal thing to me, but at that point your were not ashamed of being a
woman. Chunked was correct, and you never listen.

K.W.

Oh, and thank you for confirming this new sock of yours. It will be added to
the list.

KW

Jul 3, 2011, 4:19:54 PM7/3/11
"Wherez da evidence?" wrote in message

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Just like a woman who has something to hide. You already know it has been
posted countless times Jayne.

Spare us the faux attitudes.

K.W.

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 3, 2011, 6:19:18 PM7/3/11
On Jul 3, 1:17 pm, "KW" <m...@key.biz> wrote:
> "Wherez da evidence?"  wrote in messagenews:a9002d64-84bc-48fe...@p30g2000prp.googlegroups.com...

> Nope, now you are talking about me rather than some woman.  Why do you
> mix us up?  And what is this all about anyway?
>
> Really what is your beef with me?  I am Seeker.  If you have something
> to say to me then I am listening.
> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>
> You are Jayne Cobb, who do you thing you are kidding?

Of course I posted under the screen name of Jayne Cobb.

> The same IP as her,

Him. I was born male. I have always been male.

> the same expressions as her.

That is because I am the same guy who posted under the screen name
Jayne Cobb.

> Such faux indignant behaviors. Why does anyone have to be mad at you? You
> are mad at everyone else.

Not everyone.

> A beef with an old lady who names her girl with a boys name? Gee, I wonder
> why?

Now you are confused. There are real people with the name Greg
House. Similarity between real people and my screen names are purely
coincidental. Did calling myself "Seeker" make me Harry Potter?
Jayne Cobb was the name of a fictional character.

> For years when you weren't using socks you used your initials, J.C.

Actually I went by the screen name JC for a very short time. I soon
realize most people here use "JC" to mean Jesus Christ and that was an
unintended and unwanted connection.

> Seems a
> normal thing to me, but at that point your were not ashamed of being a
> woman.

You are mixed up.

> Chunked was correct, and you never listen.

I am listening now. Do you have something to say besides trying to
tie me to a real woman who does not post to these groups? What is
your real beef with me? What did you mean by "Game over"? What
game? What now?

> K.W.
>
> Oh, and thank you for confirming this new sock of yours. It will be added to
> the list.

I am open about it when I change screen names and I only use one at a
time. I use to post as The salad, Seeker, In My Father's House, Dr.
House, JC and Jayne Cobb.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 3, 2011, 6:22:15 PM7/3/11
On Jul 3, 1:19 pm, "KW" <m...@key.biz> wrote:
> "Wherez da evidence?"  wrote in messagenews:ef531450-a108-48fe...@f39g2000prb.googlegroups.com...

> On Jul 2, 12:10 am, "Tsao Phang" <tsp...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > > You have been outed. Game over.
>
> > You are: Andrew [...]
>
> I do wish you would not do that.  It's wrong to post personal info.
> Doesn't matter who it's directed at - the action is wrong.  Please
> stop.
> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>
> Just like a woman who has something to hide.

Sexism noted.

> You already know it has been
> posted countless times Jayne.

I usually don't read SMC. I know there is a raging war over there but
I don't involve myself except to point out to new people that they
don't need to call any phone number to prove they are good Christians.

> Spare us the faux attitudes.

I have a long history of opposing the posting of personal information
- even regarding people I don't like. It's real and more of a policy
than an attitude.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2011, 7:20:03 PM7/3/11
Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence and Dr. House) wrote:
> KW wrote:

Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) is interested in seeing video evidence on YouTube that you are male
and that you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as
you have claimed.

Please kindly let us know "wherez da evidence" when you have done
this, otherwise all should remain convinced that you have been lying
as you have been lying about this physician asking you to call him to
say "Jesus is LORD."

May GOD soften your heart, Jayne, so that you would stop lying as you
come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 3, 2011, 7:34:19 PM7/3/11
On Jul 3, 4:20 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence and Dr. House) wrote:

[...]
> Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> ) is interested in seeing video evidence on YouTube that you are male
> and that you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as
> you have claimed.

I don't know how to post videos to youtube. I offered to call your
voice mail if you met certain conditions. But clearly you are not
willing to do that.

> Please kindly let us know "wherez da evidence" when you have done
> this, otherwise all should remain convinced that you have been lying

How is the burden of proof on me or else I have been lying? And why
would any of this matter? Why do you care who I am? That isn't your
business is it.

> as you have been lying about this physician asking you to call him to
> say "Jesus is LORD."

You did at one time but it was years ago. You want me to do it now?
Well let's see it in writing that you are going to stop prying into
people's lives under any name.

> May GOD soften your heart, Jayne, so that you would stop lying as you

What have I lied about?

> come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth

I was a Christian for over 30 years but that ended several months ago.

Booed Jude

Jul 3, 2011, 7:43:57 PM7/3/11

Oh, just confess you have a vagina AND a penis! It could be worst! :)

Happy Oyster <>

Jul 3, 2011, 8:11:56 PM7/3/11
On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 16:20:03 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> I am open about it when I change screen names and I only use one at a
>> time. I use to post as The salad, Seeker, In My Father's House, Dr.
>> House, JC and Jayne Cobb.
>>
>> Is there anything else I can help you with?
>
>Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
>) is interested in seeing video evidence on YouTube that you are male
>and that you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as
>you have claimed.
>
>Please kindly let us know "wherez da evidence" when you have done
>this, otherwise all should remain convinced that you have been lying
>as you have been lying about this physician asking you to call him to
>say "Jesus is LORD."

And 3 more incidents of today, where the insane stalker Satan Andrew ben Hua
Chung attacks Netizens:

On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 16:35:56 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) does not suffer from
>schizophrenia as evident by his active medical license.
>
>May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you with fires from Heaven
>right now, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

And here:

On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 16:07:57 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Those who are unsound mind (i.e. insane) should not be also
>categorized as arrogant because the focus should remain on the mental
>problem instead of observer opinion. Moreover, those who are arrogant
>can't perform the selfless act of volunteering. Truth is simply
>reality.

That is not all. See here:

<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) does not suffer from
>schizophrenia as evident by his active medical license.
>
>May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you with fires from Heaven
>right now, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is an insane stalker, and - because of his crimes and
his insanity - cannot be a medical doctor and cannot do any kind of consultancy.

So, beware of his fake offers, like with his "Cygnus Consultant" company.

23. The case of "Cygnus Consultants", a camouflage of Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung

Here is one piece more about Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung:

http://www.cygnusconsultants.com/

<quote>
Cygnus Portfolio

* The Bandy Family
* CARDIOware '97
* C.T.'s 95th Birthday
* Emory Cardiology
* For Birds Only
* Go Red Health Fairs
* Island Paradise
* South Cobb Lions Club
* The Wellness Foundation, Inc.
* Wild at Heart Men's Ministry

Cygnus is a registered First Virtual merchant.
Write Us!
sup...@cygnusconsultants.com

Copyright � 1996-2010
Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
</quote>

http://www.cygnusconsultants.com/

is a redirector to

http://www.heartmdphd.com/cygnusmed/

So it is no wonder that the domain is hidden:

<quote>
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

Domain Name: CYGNUSCONSULTANTS.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
NS13.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS14.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

</quote>

Back in 2005 a Usenet posting (Don Kirkman - 13 Jun 2005 19:56 GMT) reveiled:

<quote>
>http://www.TheHealthFair.com

Registrant:

Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
*************************************
6041 Colt Ridge Trail
Mableton, Georgia 30126
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com

Domain Name: THEHEALTHFAIR.COM
Created on: 26-Apr-05
Expires on: 26-Apr-06
Last Updated on: 26-Apr-05

Administrative Contact:
Chung, Andrew cardio...@heartmdphd.com
Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
6041 Colt Ridge Trail
Mableton, Georgia 30126
United States
(404) 699-2780 Fax -- (404) 699-2145

Technical Contact:
Chung, Andrew cardio...@heartmdphd.com
Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
6041 Colt Ridge Trail
Mableton, Georgia 30126
United States
(404) 699-2780 Fax -- (404) 699-2145

The Wellness Foundation:

Registrant:

Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
6041 Colt Ridge Trail
Mableton, Georgia 30126
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com

Domain Name: THEWELLNESSFOUNDATION.COM
Created on: 21-Nov-03
Expires on: 21-Nov-06
Last Updated on: 23-Aug-04

Administrative Contact:
Chung, Andrew cardio...@heartmdphd.com
Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
6041 Colt Ridge Trail
Mableton, Georgia 30126
United States
4046992780 Fax -- 4046992145

Technical Contact:
Chung, Andrew cardio...@heartmdphd.com
Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
6041 Colt Ridge Trail
Mableton, Georgia 30126
United States
4046992780 Fax -- 4046992145

Truth sometimes IS simple.
</quote>

"Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.", as it still is.

http://www.heartmdphd.com/cygnusmed/
<quote>

Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
Workshops for a Better Work Environment
(404) 699-8695
email: sup...@cygnusconsultants.com

General Information

Cygnus is a privately-held corporation that provides consultation services in
the interest of helping others.
Menu of Consultation Services

* Better Health Workshops - We teach your employees how to become healthier
so that they become more productive with less illness and disability. Fees for
this on-site workshop start at $300.
* Pan-Flu Preparedness Workshops - We prepare your employees for what
experts believe to be an inevitable catastrophic event that could otherwise
destroy your business if your employees are not prepared. Fees for this on-site
workshop start at $300.
* Cygnus Portfolio - some of our work where we have helped others set up
their web pages.
* Select - some links.

Write Us!

Copyright � 1996-2010
Cygnus Medical Consultants, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
</quote>

So Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is offering "better health workshops", but how!?
Someone, like Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung, who FOR YEARS now gives false medical
advice, is totally incapable of giving REAL medical advice. He is a danger to
the public.

The following, I guess, are supporters for him, and are guilty for his occuring
in public:

http://www.seravia.com/corporation/georgia/tesseract-communications-inc-1lalwwrvgr
<quote>
TESSERACT COMMUNICATIONS, INC.Company Record

TESSERACT COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
Georgia Company Filing #0456078
Basic Data
Entity Type Profit Corporation
Formation Date Sep 15, 2004
Status Active/compliance
Entity Number 0456078
Home Jurisdiction Georgia
Principal Address 6041 Colt Ridge Trail, Mableton, GA, 30126
Registered Agents
E-LEE CHANG 6041 Colt Ridge Trail, Mableton, GA, 30126
People
Name Position Address
E-LEE CHANG Secretary 6041 Colt Ridge Trail, Mableton, GA, 30126
E-LEE CHANG CFO 6041 Colt Ridge Trail, Mableton, GA, 30126
E-LEE CHANG CEO 6041 Colt Ridge Trail, Mableton, GA, 30126
Global Company Records
</quote>

Complaints about Satan Andrew Ben Hua CHung you can file with these police
officers:

Contact Information

Sheriff Neil Warren
Cobb County Sheriff's Office
Public Safety Building, Second Floor
185 Roswell Street
Marietta, GA 30090
Telephone: 770-499-4609
E-mail: neil....@cobbcounty.org

Chief Deputy Sheriff Lynda Coker
Cobb County Sheriff's Office
Public Safety Building, Second Floor
185 Roswell Street
Marietta, GA 30090
Telephone: 770-499-4609
E-mail: lco...@bellsouth.net

Nancy Bodiford
Executive Assistance
Cobb County Sheriff's Office
Public Safety Building, Second Floor
185 Roswell Street
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Telephone: (770) 499-4609
Facsimile: (770) 499-4792
E-mail: me...@CobbSheriff.Org

Paula Morris
Assistant
Cobb County Sheriff's Office
Public Safety Building, Second Floor
185 Roswell Street
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Telephone: (770) 499-4611
Facsimile: (770) 499-4792
E-mail: Paula....@CobbCounty.Org

Kimberly Norrell
Assistant
Cobb County Sheriff's Office
Public Safety Building, Second Floor
185 Roswell Street
Marietta, GA 30090

Telephone: 770-499-4617
E-mail: Kimberly...@cobbcounty.org

.
--

http://www.kidmed.org http://www.impfkritiker.de http://www.pharmamafia.com

http://www.kindersprechstunde.at http://www.medulla.at http://www.medizin.se

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 3, 2011, 8:33:52 PM7/3/11
On Jul 3, 4:43 pm, "Booed Jude" <whoe...@whereever.usa> wrote:
[...]

> >> come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth
>
> > I was a Christian for over 30 years but that ended several months ago.
>
> Oh, just confess you have a vagina AND a penis!  It could be worst! :)

Andrew is asking me to do a lot of work but I don't see what is in it
for me. What do I get in return? Nothing I want. I don't have a
vested interest in proving anything to him or any of these sock
puppets. Sorry but I'm not going to bother to learn how to post
youtube vids just to please Andrew's curiosity.

If they want me to confess to being the actual woman that some sock
puppet posted info on that will never happen because it would be
unethical for me to impersonate her. It would be a violation of my
TOS. It might even be against the law. So I make it clear that I am
not her because I have a duty to the law and to my provider to not
impersonate a real person. My use of the name Jayne Cobb was due to a
TV show and a character played by Adam Baldwin, who gave a very
entertaining performance. Any resemblance of the name to that of a
real person is purely coincidental. I didn't even realize there was a
real person with that name until years after I stopped using it, which
would be recently when Chunked posted the info.

I say that because I have to say it. I have a duty to make that
clear. Once I have met that obligation I don't have to do anything
else. It's not my job to straiten out anybody who doesn't get it.
It's not my job to educate them. I don't have a duty to prove
anything to them. I am not impressed by those who try to insult me by
calling me a woman. I find it amusing that some would find it
offensive and feel obligated to prove they were a man. They can call
me woman every day for the rest of their life for all I care. It
doesn't have any meaning in the real world.

So now what? Is Chunked or someone else going to bad mouth me in
regular spam? Big deal.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2011, 8:37:50 PM7/3/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence and Dr. House) wrote:

> KW wrote:
> > Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence and Dr. House) wrote:

Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

) is interested in seeing video evidence on YouTube that you are male
and that you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as
you have claimed.

Please kindly let us know "wherez da evidence" when you have done

this, otherwise all should remain convinced that you have been lying

as you have been lying about this physician asking you to call him to
say "Jesus is LORD."

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/138c28b798808d96?

May GOD soften your heart, Jayne, so that you would stop lying as you

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2011, 8:47:54 PM7/3/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence and Dr. House) wrote:

> KW wrote:
> > Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence and Dr. House) wrote:

Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

) is interested in seeing video evidence on YouTube that you are male
and that you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as
you have claimed.

Please kindly let us know "wherez da evidence" when you have done

this, otherwise all should remain convinced that you have been lying

as you have been lying about this physician asking you to call him to
say "Jesus is LORD."

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/138c28b798808d96?

May GOD soften your heart, Jayne, so that you would stop lying as you

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 3, 2011, 9:37:20 PM7/3/11
On Jul 3, 5:47 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
[...]

> > Is there anything else I can help you with?
>
> Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> ) is interested in seeing video evidence on YouTube that you are male
> and that you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as
> you have claimed.

Are you asking to see me naked? That isn't going to happen.

> Please kindly let us know "wherez da evidence" when you have done
> this, otherwise all should remain convinced that you have been lying

Sorry but I don't take pictures of myself naked. There is no amount
of money nor anything else you could offer me that would make me want
to send you "photographic evidence" that I'm male.

Really, the things you demand are very silly.

There is a former congressman from New York who did like to post
online evidence that he was male. Why don't you look up those images
and do whatever you do with them that way.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2011, 9:59:31 PM7/3/11

> Is there anything else I can help you with?

Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

) is interested in seeing video evidence on YouTube that you are male
and that you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as
you have claimed.

Please kindly let us know "wherez da evidence" when you have done

this, otherwise all should remain convinced that you have been lying

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 3, 2011, 9:39:48 PM7/3/11
On Jul 3, 5:37 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
[...]
> Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> ) is interested in seeing video evidence on YouTube that you are male

Sorry, but I don't do nude scenes. There is no amount of money nor
anything else that would change my mind.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2011, 10:43:09 PM7/3/11

Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) is interested in seeing video evidence on YouTube (nudity neither
necessary nor permitted) that you are male and that you can say "Jesus

Hector de Silva

Jul 3, 2011, 10:47:36 PM7/3/11
On Jul 3, 5:33 pm, "Wherez da evidence?" <hsot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Andrew is asking me to do a lot of work

Andrew is on a power trip. There are several women (or people he
thought were women) he's gone after, the same way he's going after
you. Andrew is a troll. What part of troll don't you understand?

Hector de Silva

Jul 3, 2011, 10:51:14 PM7/3/11
On Jul 3, 6:37 pm, "Wherez da evidence?" <hsot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > Please kindly let us know "wherez da evidence" when you have done
> > this, otherwise all should remain convinced that you have been lying

The us and all being Andrew's schizophrenia, since everyone else knows
he's insane.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2011, 10:51:24 PM7/3/11
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e7924a7074601ae4?

May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now with fires
from Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Darth Noodles

Jul 3, 2011, 11:04:55 PM7/3/11
On Jul 3, 7:43 pm, "Andrew B. Chung trolled:

> Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician

Ah ha ha! Your trolling is so lame. As you haven't already "accidently"
posted as "Chunkers" several times.

Evidence:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513e5e6be?hl=en

Grow up, Andy.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Darth Noodles

Jul 3, 2011, 11:17:53 PM7/3/11
Andy Chung the netkook cyber stalker has got himself some fresh meat.
"Jayne Cobb" is his new "Tiger Lily".
The usual terrorist threats and extortion.
Wants some lady to call him and make videos of herself for him.
Or else "Chunkers" is gonna get her and her daughter.
Uses tough-guy puppets he calls "Chunkers" and "KW" to do his dirty work,
the same as he's used "Mu".
Ah ha ha. The same old garbage, from Andy Chung the loser loner. Rejected by
his wife. Rejected by the medical community.
Rejected by the religious community. Rejected by everyone on Usenet.

The only reaction Andy Chung deserves is being laughed at, ah ha ha.

Hector de Silva

Jul 3, 2011, 11:29:16 PM7/3/11
On Jul 3, 8:08 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Andrew Chung bearing false witness via his puppet. Once again
vengefully making a mockery of the religious community who expelled
him.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Steve Hayes

Jul 3, 2011, 11:37:25 PM7/3/11
On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 17:37:50 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Boldly praying here a 2nd time for Jayne Cobb's perishing soul ...

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love
to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that
they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut
thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in
secret shall reward thee openly (Matt 6:5-6).

And that also applies to those who love to be seen praying in Usenet
newsgroups.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 3, 2011, 11:37:23 PM7/3/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

The 10 Commandments say: "Thou Shall Have "NO" GODS BEFORE ME!
There is NO Exception for ANY of the "HOSTS of HEAVEN", or "SON'S of GOD"!
As such YOUR "HOLY SPIRIT", is no BETTER than ANY "DEMON", You Fight!
In Fact are the VERY DEMONS, You were Warned About!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 3, 2011, 11:38:17 PM7/3/11

Wherez da evidence? wrote:

> On Jul 3, 4:20 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
> > Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence and Dr. House) wrote:
>
> [...]

> > ) is interested in seeing video evidence on YouTube that you are male
> > and that you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as
> > you have claimed.
>
> I don't know how to post videos to youtube.

Cell Phone Accounts!
Seems to be the Hackers new Chow of Choice!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2011, 11:40:38 PM7/3/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Steve Hayes simply because we

Steve Hayes wrote:
>> Steve Hayes wrote:

>>> I suggest you get yourself a private prayer diary, and keep track of your
>>> prayers there.
>>
>> Wiser to continue to be ever mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ), both
>> thinking/saying/writing and doing what the LORD wants instead of what
>> you, Steve, want.
>>
>>> Mat 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou

>>> hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father

>>> which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4db4b224e3906e68?
>>
>> The context of Matthew 6:6 is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth addressing those
>> who, being religious like the Pharisees, wanted to be rewarded for praying.
>>
>> On the other hand, the context here is a physician, who is neither a Pharisee
>> nor religious as evident by his advocating http://WDJW.net/NoReligion and
>> indeed, LORD Jesus Christ prayed openly and publicly as described in the Bible
>> and He is http://WDJW.net/Righteous in His not being religious.
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/27a049675863b3a3?
>>
>> For followers of our risen LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth it is Biblically correct
>> according to what is written at James 5:16 not only to pray publicly but to also
>> confess our sins publicly one to another in order to be healed:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d7ecedbf9220bc13?
>>
>> Moreover, we, who are born-again (John 3;3&5), are instructed to pray
>> continually by what is written at 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 as posted earlier
>> here:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c0cfd3b325167f53?
>>
>> With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), can you, Steve, publicly
>> say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?
>
> I suggest you get yourself a private prayer diary, and keep track of your
> prayers there.

Wiser to pray for you as outlined for Seeker ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5fd3383540997f1c?

... and per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Steve, a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that you would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by three lines of evidence:

[...]

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 3, 2011, 11:41:57 PM7/3/11

Booed Jude wrote:

> Wherez da evidence? wrote:
> > On Jul 3, 4:20 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> > wrote:
> >> Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence and Dr. House) wrote:
> >
> > [...]
> >> Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician

> >> on YouTube that you are male and that you can say "Jesus is LORD"
> >> with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as you have claimed.
> >
> > I don't know how to post videos to youtube. I offered to call your
> > voice mail if you met certain conditions. But clearly you are not
> > willing to do that.
> >

> >> Please kindly let us know "wherez da evidence" when you have done
> >> this, otherwise all should remain convinced that you have been lying
> >
> > How is the burden of proof on me or else I have been lying? And why
> > would any of this matter? Why do you care who I am? That isn't your
> > business is it.
> >
> >> as you have been lying about this physician asking you to call him to
> >> say "Jesus is LORD."
> >
> > You did at one time but it was years ago. You want me to do it now?
> > Well let's see it in writing that you are going to stop prying into
> > people's lives under any name.
> >

> >> May GOD soften your heart, Jayne, so that you would stop lying as you
> >
> > What have I lied about?
> >
> >> come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth
> >
> > I was a Christian for over 30 years but that ended several months ago.
>
> Oh, just confess you have a vagina AND a penis! It could be worst! :)

Not to them!
Their God said if your Right Hand Offends You Cut it Off, but if Gay's do
that to be in the Image they DEEM SACRED Even, They are "AGAINST GOD!
GOD, Made You a MAN, you MUST REMAIN a MAN, Regardless of your PERVERSIONS.
There is no SETHIAN or 3rd Son in the BIBLE, that is just FAG LIES!
"GOD SAID KILL", SBC "LOVE" that Idea!
Worse than Templar's!!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 3, 2011, 11:45:27 PM7/3/11

"Happy Oyster <" wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 16:20:03 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>
> >> I am open about it when I change screen names and I only use one at a
> >> time. I use to post as The salad, Seeker, In My Father's House, Dr.
> >> House, JC and Jayne Cobb.
> >>
> >> Is there anything else I can help you with?
> >

> >) is interested in seeing video evidence on YouTube that you are male
> >and that you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as
> >you have claimed.
> >
> >Please kindly let us know "wherez da evidence" when you have done
> >this, otherwise all should remain convinced that you have been lying
> >as you have been lying about this physician asking you to call him to
> >say "Jesus is LORD."
>
> And 3 more incidents of today, where the insane stalker Satan Andrew ben Hua
> Chung attacks Netizens:

CHURCHERS, got a RIGHT, "GOD SAID KILL", only Their MONOTHEISTIC CULT can Exist in
their Bigoted World!!
Tetratheologists are "Fed to the Lions"!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 3, 2011, 11:46:33 PM7/3/11

Wherez da evidence? wrote:

> On Jul 3, 4:43 pm, "Booed Jude" <whoe...@whereever.usa> wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > > I was a Christian for over 30 years but that ended several months ago.
> >
> > Oh, just confess you have a vagina AND a penis! It could be worst! :)
>
> Andrew is asking me to do a lot of work but I don't see what is in it
> for me. What do I get in return? Nothing I want. I don't have a
> vested interest in proving anything to him or any of these sock
> puppets. Sorry but I'm not going to bother to learn how to post
> youtube vids just to please Andrew's curiosity.

Nor should you!
Seems they just want Cut and Paste Material to write New Movies and Stories
about!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 3, 2011, 11:47:37 PM7/3/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Bottom line concerning you:

Sure is Dud, it Sure Is!

Darth Noodles

Jul 4, 2011, 12:00:45 AM7/4/11

"Steve Hayes" <haye...@telkomsa.net> wrote in message

He also makes himself a hypocrite when he writes:

> The wages of bearing false witness is death

> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now with fires
> from Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth

And the lies about people when posting with his puppets **which he been
caught doing red handed**
Evidence:http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513...

He just wants to be an embarrassment to Christianity, because he's been
kicked out of so many churches.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2011, 12:11:45 AM7/4/11
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e7924a7074601ae4?

May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now with fires
from Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

It is loading more messages.