Circus Circus help...

Brian G. Kelley, PhD

Apr 30, 2011, 8:50:45 AM4/30/11
If you haven't been able to visit the Circus Circus hotel in Las
Vegas, due to a fear of clowns (coulrophobia), please watch this
helpful video :o)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asm62bKZJHI

Mr. V

Apr 30, 2011, 5:43:57 PM4/30/11
No, no, watch THIS video ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZAsCiZbl5s

Brian G. Kelley, PhD

Apr 30, 2011, 8:58:34 PM4/30/11
On Apr 30, 2:43 pm, "Mr. V" <allagosh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, no, watch THIS video ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZAsCiZbl5s

That looks like something you'd see on the Onion. Definitely falls
into the "you can't make this stuff up" category. Puts my emo pursuits
to shame.

Mr. V

Apr 30, 2011, 8:59:48 PM4/30/11

> That looks like something you'd see on the Onion. Definitely falls
> into the "you can't make this stuff up" category. Puts my emo pursuits
> to shame.

The kids are alright.

Brian G. Kelley, PhD

Apr 30, 2011, 9:02:55 PM4/30/11

I like kids. Especially when they're deep pit barbecued. However, I
hear that clowns taste funny.

Mr. V

Apr 30, 2011, 10:02:29 PM4/30/11
On Apr 30, 6:02 pm, "Brian G. Kelley, PhD" <bus...@cbgb.net> wrote:

> I like kids. Especially when they're deep pit barbecued.

Well then, consider this Modest Proposal ...

http://art-bin.com/art/omodest.html

Nooffa Subject

May 1, 2011, 8:05:43 AM5/1/11
"Mr. V" <allag...@gmail.com> wrote:

Written by
Jonathan Swift (1667-1745), author and SATIRIST, famous for Gulliver's
Travels (1726) and A Modest Proposal (1729). This proposal, where he
suggests that the Irish eat their own children, is one of his most drastic
pieces. He devoted much of his writing to the struggle for Ireland against
the English hegemony.