Re: Diabetes & Surgery?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2011, 4:38:15 PM6/30/11
Carmen 1957 wrote:

> WOULD YOU OR HAVE YOU HAD THIS SURGERY TO GET RID OF WEIGHT & DIABETES?

Smarter to freely choose to http://WDJW.net/Guard the body by holding
to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food thereby stopping the
overeating that causes the VAT that leads to having type-2 diabetes.

Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
more sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Butters

Jun 30, 2011, 7:28:43 PM6/30/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

> Carmen 1957 wrote:
>>
>> WOULD YOU OR HAVE YOU HAD THIS SURGERY TO GET RID OF WEIGHT & DIABETES?
>
> Smarter to freely choose to http://WDJW.net/Guard

No, it's not.

Tsao Phang

Jul 1, 2011, 3:33:03 AM7/1/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message
> Carmen 1957 wrote:
>>
>> WOULD YOU OR HAVE YOU HAD THIS SURGERY TO GET RID OF WEIGHT & DIABETES?
>
> Smarter to freely choose to http://WDJW.SPAM

That's what Jim Jones said about drinking his grape kool-aid mixture.

http://www.altereddimensions.net/images/crime/jonestown/JonestownBodies2.jpg

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 1, 2011, 7:46:07 AM7/1/11
A sockpuppet wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly

>> Carmen 1957 wrote:
>>>
>>> WOULD YOU OR HAVE YOU HAD THIS SURGERY TO GET RID OF WEIGHT & DIABETES?
>>
>> Smarter to freely choose to http://WDJW.net/Guard the body ...

> That's what Jim Jones said about drinking his grape kool-aid mixture.

Lie.

May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Butters

Jul 1, 2011, 6:34:49 PM7/1/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message
> Lie.

Lie.

Tsao Phang

Jul 1, 2011, 10:47:21 PM7/1/11
A netkook trolled:

> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,
> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Ha ha, I'll bet you've gotten a lot of mileage out of that one, you netkook
troll attention whore.
The psycho religious mad scientist act is a good gimmick, but I see right
through it, you bush-league phony.

Batman

Jul 2, 2011, 8:03:35 AM7/2/11

Netkook Andy whined:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/b5e514e014309d2c?hl=en

> "Name-calling is lying for everyone except GOD for you are a
> sockpuppet because He calls you one." -- Holy Spirit referring to the
> LORD calling Pharisees vipers.
Translation: Andy can do whatever he whines about others doing, because like
a Pharisee, he's a self-righteous hypocrite.
But mainly he's an idiotic netkook troll attention whore, who gets way more
attention than he deserves.

Netkook Andy wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/e92bd72d797ae961?hl=en

> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.
Of course The Netkook is the only person on Earth who "discerns" his
own self-contrived kooky nonsense.
In his warped mind, everyone else who knows he's crazy is "delusional" and
a "prodigal" ahha.

Netkook Andy shrieked:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aae4d43726695f5d?hl=en
Netkook Andy playing an evil stalker wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/78cb7af6d9932773?hl=en

> Jayne, your IP address has always matched up.
>
> You have been outed. Game over.
Andy, you're such a pathetic little creep ha ha ha.

Netkook Andy's bad advice:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/835936305153acb8?hl=en

> someone wrote:
>> And eating 32 oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will bring that
>> on and make it worse.
> No.
Yes. Eating 32oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will give a person
heart disease.

Netkook Andy's internet accounts are always being terminated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObhS3Z9YAQ&NR

Summery regarding netkook Andy:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/236cd2476186957c?hl=en

> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.
Andrew Chung: Those who don't block him, mock him :-)

Hector de Silva

Jul 4, 2011, 12:15:26 AM7/4/11
Andrew Chung the troll. Tries to upset people by being rude and evil
to get a reaction from them, which he savors, because he has nothing
else in life. Rejected by his wife, he hates women. Rejected by the
medical community, he seeks to be an embarrassment to them. Rejected
by the Christian community, he seeks to be an embarrassment to them.
Rejected by several newsgroups, he seeks to disrupt them.