A WDJW thought about sighing sockpuppets ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2011, 7:28:08 AM6/29/11
a sockpuppet wrote:

>>> I miss Andy.
>>
>> Whoever thought this day would finally come?
>> One wonders how he's coping...
>
>I guess he's too cheap to actually *pay* for Usenet.

Guessing is not knowing.

Laus Deo for His showing all that you know nothing (Psalm 138:8).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Butters

Jun 29, 2011, 8:15:10 AM6/29/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

>a sockpuppet wrote:
>> a sockpuppet wrote:

>>> Whoever thought this day would finally come?
>>> One wonders how he's coping...
>>
>>I guess he's too cheap to actually *pay* for Usenet.
>
> Guessing is not knowing.

You're right, knowing is knowing. So now I KNOW you're cheap.

> Laus Deo for His showing all that you know nothing (Psalm 138:8).

Your bitterness is showing, Charlie.

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 29, 2011, 10:12:14 AM6/29/11

Anyone who'd pay for what they can get for free is *prodigal*.
Jimmy "the Jewish Scotsman" Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2011, 10:29:01 AM6/29/11
a sockpuppet wrote:

>> a sockpuppet wrote:

>>>I guess he's too cheap to actually *pay* for Usenet.
>>
>> Guessing is not knowing.
>
> You're right, knowing is knowing.

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly agree that you know
nothing (Psalm 138:8).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2011, 11:00:57 AM6/29/11
prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>Anyone who'd pay for what they can get for free is *prodigal*.

Wrong.

"Those like you who are not thinking/writing/saying they are
'wonderfully hungry' are prodigal." -- Holy Spirit

Truth is simply reality.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 29, 2011, 5:19:57 PM6/29/11
On 6/29/2011 11:00 AM, sightwalker with a phd said:

> *wonderfully hungry* for for a Clark bar Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>
>> Anyone who'd pay for what they can get for free is *prodigal*.
>
> Wrong.

Right charlie, *prodigal*, and if you do, you are prodigal, plus a poor
steward of what God has blessed on you. Oh, it appears you have done
just that already with your 2# diet!

> "Those like you who are not thinking/writing/saying they are
> 'wonderfully hungry' are prodigal." -- Holy Spirit

There ya go making up the Bible again! You need to be under a real
pastor at a real church so you know of what you're speaking. As it is
now you have zero credence, even with that wonderful phd you flaunt like
a child.
Jimmy "GeD" Alpha

Butters

Jun 29, 2011, 5:47:00 PM6/29/11

> Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly agree that you know
> nothing (Psalm 138:8).

Wow, the anger runs deep, Charlie. Anyway, you need to learn the definition
of "nothing". e.g. Chung knows nothing about safely losing weight...smarmy
little faggot.

Butters

Jun 29, 2011, 5:47:24 PM6/29/11

> Wrong.

Wrong.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2011, 7:15:52 AM6/30/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for prodigal Jimmy Alpha simply
because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

"Born again Christians who have a terrible attitude about hunger are
prodigal." -- Holy Spirit referring to Genesis 25:32

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> ... and so some folks call the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach a
>> diet though the Approach is clearly http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
>>
>> Truth is simple :-)
>
>Truth is simply, your approach is a *DIET*, hence it is called a diet.
>
>I hope this helps charlie!
>
>di�et1 (d���t)
>
>*To eat and drink according to a regulated system*

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/71a9e3358e6c60d4?

Eating the right daily amount (32 oz) involves as much regulating
(i.e. rules) as eating nothing (0 oz), which is fasting.

Just as fasting is not a diet, it logically follows from your cited
definition that the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a diet either.

Moreover, if the 2PD-OMER Approach were a diet, it would not be
possible to combine it with a regular diet as this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) advocates.

Bottom line:

The LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER (Exodus 16:16) Approach is clearly
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet else the 12 tribes of Israel (with the tribe
of Levi set apart in the LORD's service to receive no land
inheritance) would not have been able to physically endure their 40
years in the desert.

Truth is simple :-)

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

"Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps a
little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug.

Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in
about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less?

I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our
pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the first
word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, his
name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f8253d58852b1f4e?

For an ER Doc to be taken by surprise by a swollen testicle the size
of a "Volley Ball" under a bed sheet means that you are morbidly obese
so that the protuberance of your abdomen dwarfs everything else.

Your being morbidly obese would also be consistent with your history
of bilateral quadriceps rupture:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5b1b0839f48b487c?

"Bilateral quadriceps rupture is a rare injury that is often secondary
to predisposing medical conditions."

Source:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2767147/?tool=pubmed

Yes, morbid obesity would be that serious medical condition that would
predispose you to the bilateral quadriceps rupture that you have
suffered.

It is now no wonder why you are reacting so adversely to GOD's
2PD-OMER Approach (Exodus 16:16)...

... the Holy Spirit convicts you about your overeating (John 5:14):

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> sightwalker, nothing to do with diet or approach making you a lier.
>>
>> Not for the discerning who have read the Bible.
>>
>> Exodus 16:16 is GOD's 2PD-OMER Approach as prescribed in His written
>> word.
>
>This is not in the post I replied to, making you a liar.

Not for the discerning who have read your post:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/84c2b918221d8cb5?

>> Mt16:28, Mk9:1, Lk9:27& Jn8:51 are about immortality for those who
>> keep His written word with the first command to Adam&Eve to not eat
>> more than they need.
>
> Not the subject of post I replied to, making you a liar.

Not for the discerning who have read the subject line of the post you
replied to:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43da3ce173361752?

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> a neighbor wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-08-14/obesity-link-to-diabetes-found-in-white-blood-cells-study-says.html
>>> Aug. 15 (Bloomberg) -- Immune-system cells that cause inflammation in
>>> fat tissue may explain why Type 2 diabetes mostly occurs in people who
>>> are overweight, Australian researchers said.
>>
>> The only known safe cure for obesity is the miraculous $2,000,000.00
>> http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach first prescribed by GOD (Exodus
>> 16:16).
>
> That's not been shown true as the *only* "known safe cure for obesity"!

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4a72ff8e2bd693d?

Actually, it is easily shown to be the only known safe cure for
obesity by the following proof...

Null hypothesis:

The 2PD-OMER Approach is not the only known safe cure for obesity.

Prediction based on the null hypothesis:

Detractors such as prodigal Jimmy Alpha would have listed other known
safe cures for obesity.

Actual observation:

Detractors such as prodigal Jimmy Alpha have not been able to list
other known safe cures for obesity.

Conclusion:

Reject the null hypothesis and conclude that GOD's 2PD-OMER Approach
(Exodus 16:16) is the only known safe cure for obesity.

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

> > Carole wrote:

> >> As I said before and never got any reply.
> >>
> >> If the lo-cal diet was so good, then the people in the third world would be
> >> really healthy.
> >
> > The http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
> >
> >> If your theory is correct, how come they don't live longer and healthier
> >> lives?
> >
> > They are eating less than the right amount (32 oz) of food per day.
> >
> > Truth is simple.
>
> Charlie, how do we know this, because you say so?

We, who are smart, have learned the math that zero ounces is less than
thirty-two ounces.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c8e72eca845c102?

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:
>> A sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> Dr. Chung, do you sin?
>>
>> The absolutely right and true answer is that Dr. Chung is wonderfully
>> hungry right now (Luke 6:21A).
>
> That's not an answer to the question ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e9dd6c6b2febace5?

It remains the perfect answer based on the following Scripture:

"See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse - the
blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your GOD that I am
giving you today; the curse if you disobey the commands of the LORD
your GOD and turn from the way that I command you today by following
other gods, which you have not known." (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)

Amen.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW; for you will be satisfied." (Luke
6:21A)

Amen.

This cardiologist is satisfied in knowing from being wonderfully
hungry right now and from what is written at Deuteronomy 11:26-28
together with Luke 6:21A that his being blessed by GOD right
now(Lk6:21A) means that he has been obedient to the LORD's commands
(i.e. not sinning) because otherwise there would have been only a
curse(Dt11:28) and no blessing(Dt11:27) from Him.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
your mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

Yes, you know you have been lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

Yes, you, Jimmy, are prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is
right(Je9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to guard your
deceitful heart(Je17:9) which is causing you to physically perish as
you continue to sin by lying.

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 30, 2011, 9:35:43 AM6/30/11
On 6/30/2011 7:15 AM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod Eastman

> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for prodigal Jimmy Alpha simply
> because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
> glory to GOD the Father.

Jimmy the Jewish Scotsman isn't prodigal, you seem to mistaking prodigal
with some other word or words? Ask your peers as you seem to be having a
problem with the word prodigal. Wait that's right,you have no peers.
Church is out of step as are the doctors like Frank Hildner you were
under and Webster's dictionary is wrong too. lol

> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps a
> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug.
>
> Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in
> about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less?
>
> I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our
> pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the first
> word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, his
> name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha

Sightwalker, my balls are old news now, but I did just yesterday
(6/29/11) received a letter from my VA doctor saying she had with a
heavy heart to inform me I'd be getting a new doctor. This means having
my balls and prostate checked might not be as wonderful as in the past?
Only time will tell, and for updates you only need to keep talking about
my balls when you have been asked to drop my pasted hydrocele.

Charlie, if you're going to talk Bible in this cardo group you should
know you have no more creedo using your phd than without. Fact is you
are seen as a joke having wasted your God given gifts on a silly 2# diet
only you endorse.

I feel you need to be under competent doctors who just might be able
with the proper drugs stable your f'ed up mind? But what do I know?
Jimmy "with a GeD" Alpha

"I...@yahoo.com

Jun 30, 2011, 10:45:17 AM6/30/11
On 6/30/2011 8:35 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> On 6/30/2011 7:15 AM, sightwalker with a phd said:
>> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod Eastman
>> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for prodigal Jimmy Alpha simply
>> because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
>> glory to GOD the Father.
>
> Jimmy the Jewish Scotsman isn't prodigal, you seem to mistaking prodigal
> with some other word or words? Ask your peers as you seem to be having a
> problem with the word prodigal. Wait that's right,you have no peers.
> Church is out of step as are the doctors like Frank Hildner you were
> under and Webster's dictionary is wrong too. lol
>
>> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps a
>> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug.
>>
>> Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in
>> about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less?
>>
>> I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our
>> pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the first
>> word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, his
>> name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha
>
> Sightwalker, my balls are old news now, but I did just yesterday
> (6/29/11) received a letter from my VA doctor saying she had with a
> heavy heart to inform me I'd be getting a new doctor. This means having
> my balls and prostate checked might not be as wonderful as in the past?

Yeah Jimmy, we really want to know this part...

> Only time will tell, and for updates you only need to keep talking about
> my balls when you have been asked to drop my pasted hydrocele.

LIke I said beforee, I'm happy that you got it fixed, but I'm tired
of hearing about your family jewels and it's time to let then go.

> Charlie, if you're going to talk Bible in this cardo group you should
> know you have no more creedo using your phd than without. Fact is you
> are seen as a joke having wasted your God given gifts on a silly 2# diet
> only you endorse.

Actually, God is the great healer, and without Him and the knowledge
He gives to doctors, you would still be nursing your wounded nut.

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 30, 2011, 12:25:37 PM6/30/11

All that has to happen is charlie hold up my balls in the group.

>> Only time will tell, and for updates you only need to keep talking about
>> my balls when you have been asked to drop my pasted hydrocele.
>
> LIke I said beforee, I'm happy that you got it fixed, but I'm tired of
> hearing about your family jewels and it's time to let then go.

My balls go with *Rod* like "ball and chain".

>> Charlie, if you're going to talk Bible in this cardo group you should
>> know you have no more creedo using your phd than without. Fact is you
>> are seen as a joke having wasted your God given gifts on a silly 2# diet
>> only you endorse.
>
> Actually, God is the great healer, and without Him and the knowledge He
> gives to doctors, you would still be nursing your wounded nut.

Your point as to why "prodigal" and my scrotum used together in the
cardo group *Rodney*?

Jimmy "big balls" Alpha

"I...@yahoo.com

Jun 30, 2011, 1:08:46 PM6/30/11

Thanks Jimmy, but you can keep your nuts with you..

>>> Charlie, if you're going to talk Bible in this cardo group you should
>>> know you have no more creedo using your phd than without. Fact is you
>>> are seen as a joke having wasted your God given gifts on a silly 2# diet
>>> only you endorse.
>>
>> Actually, God is the great healer, and without Him and the knowledge He
>> gives to doctors, you would still be nursing your wounded nut.
>
> Your point as to why "prodigal" and my scrotum used together in the
> cardo group *Rodney*?

I have no idea how "prodigal" and your scrotum relate to anything
said here either..

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 30, 2011, 1:26:52 PM6/30/11

lol, Rodney, they are all healed up, and I think really nice?

>>> Actually, God is the great healer, and without Him and the knowledge He
>>> gives to doctors, you would still be nursing your wounded nut.
>>
>> Your point as to why "prodigal" and my scrotum used together in the
>> cardo group *Rodney*?
>

> I have no idea how "prodigal" and your scrotum relate to anything said
> here either..

I think sightwalking charlie fixates on em cause he has a crush on me,
or so it seems?

>> Jimmy "big balls" Alpha

Always titillating intercoursing with you Rod,
Jimmy Alpha

"I...@yahoo.com

Jun 30, 2011, 2:48:57 PM6/30/11

ROTFL! You're fixated on your scrotum Jimmy. Stop admiring your
nuts and leave 'em be!

>>> Your point as to why "prodigal" and my scrotum used together in the
>>> cardo group *Rodney*?
>>

>> I have no idea how "prodigal" and your scrotum relate to anything said
>> here either..
>
> I think sightwalking charlie fixates on em cause he has a crush on me,
> or so it seems?

he is probably wondering why we are discussing your fixation..for
that matter so am I !!

>>> Jimmy "big balls" Alpha

> Always titillating intercoursing with you Rod,

<smirk...>

> Jimmy Alpha

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 30, 2011, 4:07:45 PM6/30/11
On 6/30/2011 2:48 PM, wrote: > On 6/30/2011 12:26 PM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >> On 6/30/2011 1:08 PM, wrote: >>> On 6/30/2011 11:25 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>> On 6/30/2011 10:45 AM, wrote: >>>>> On 6/30/2011 8:35 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>>> On 6/30/2011 7:15 AM, sightwalker with a phd said: >>>>>>> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod >>>>>>> Eastman >>>>>>> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for prodigal Jimmy Alpha simply >>>>>>> because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with >>>>>>> all >>>>>>> glory to GOD the Father. >>>>>> >>>>>> Jimmy the Jewish Scotsman isn't prodigal, you seem to mistaking >>>>>> prodigal >>>>>> with some other word or words? Ask your peers as you seem to be >>>>>> having a >>>>>> problem with the word prodigal. Wait that's right,you have no peers. >>>>>> Church is out of step as are the doctors like Frank Hildner you were >>>>>> under and Webster's dictionary is wrong too. lol >>>>>> >>>>>>> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), >>>>>>> perhaps a >>>>>>> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in >>>>>>> about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less? >>>>>>> >>>>>>> I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our >>>>>>> pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the >>>>>>> first >>>>>>> word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, >>>>>>> his >>>>>>> name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha >>>>>> >>>>>> Sightwalker, my balls are old news now, but I did just yesterday >>>>>> (6/29/11) received a letter from my VA doctor saying she had with a >>>>>> heavy heart to inform me I'd be getting a new doctor. This means >>>>>> having >>>>>> my balls and prostate checked might not be as wonderful as in the >>>>>> past? >>>>> >>>>> Yeah Jimmy, we really want to know this part... >>>> >>>> All that has to happen is charlie hold up my balls in the group. >>>> >>>>>> Only time will tell, and for updates you only need to keep talking >>>>>> about >>>>>> my balls when you have been asked to drop my pasted hydrocele. >>>>> >>>>> LIke I said beforee, I'm happy that you got it fixed, but I'm tired of >>>>> hearing about your family jewels and it's time to let then go. >>>> >>>> My balls go with *Rod* like "ball and chain". >>> Thanks Jimmy, but you can keep your nuts with you.. >> lol, Rodney, they are all healed up, and I think really nice? > ROTFL! You're fixated on your scrotum Jimmy. Stop admiring your nuts and > leave 'em be! Well it's not my fault, mother had the doctor when circumcising leave the ends and tie an obi on top so I wouldn't slip off. She called it "the frill on the dill". My was she proud of her artwork... Always had something to talk about in the trenches too. lol >>>>>> Charlie, if you're going to talk Bible in this cardo group you should >>>>>> know you have no more creedo using your phd than without. Fact is you >>>>>> are seen as a joke having wasted your God given gifts on a silly 2# >>>>>> diet >>>>>> only you endorse. >>>>> >>>>> Actually, God is the great healer, and without Him and the >>>>> knowledge He >>>>> gives to doctors, you would still be nursing your wounded nut. >>>> >>>> Your point as to why "prodigal" and my scrotum used together in the >>>> cardo group *Rodney*? >>> I have no idea how "prodigal" and your scrotum relate to anything said >>> here either.. >> I think sightwalking charlie fixates on em cause he has a crush on me, >> or so it seems? > he is probably wondering why we are discussing your fixation..for that > matter so am I !! I posted one time about my concerns of having a ball the size of a baseball, he is the one who re-posted it over and over and over. I even asked it to stop, but not charlie. Jimmy "frilly on my dilly" Alpha

"I...@yahoo.com

Jun 30, 2011, 6:16:04 PM6/30/11
On 6/30/2011 3:07 PM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: > On 6/30/2011 2:48 PM, wrote: >> On 6/30/2011 12:26 PM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>> On 6/30/2011 1:08 PM, wrote: >>>> On 6/30/2011 11:25 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>> On 6/30/2011 10:45 AM, wrote: >>>>>> On 6/30/2011 8:35 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>>>> On 6/30/2011 7:15 AM, sightwalker with a phd said: >>>>>>>> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod >>>>>>>> Eastman >>>>>>>> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for prodigal Jimmy Alpha simply >>>>>>>> because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with >>>>>>>> all >>>>>>>> glory to GOD the Father. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Jimmy the Jewish Scotsman isn't prodigal, you seem to mistaking >>>>>>> prodigal >>>>>>> with some other word or words? Ask your peers as you seem to be >>>>>>> having a >>>>>>> problem with the word prodigal. Wait that's right,you have no peers. >>>>>>> Church is out of step as are the doctors like Frank Hildner you were >>>>>>> under and Webster's dictionary is wrong too. lol >>>>>>> >>>>>>>> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), >>>>>>>> perhaps a >>>>>>>> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in >>>>>>>> about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less? >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our >>>>>>>> pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the >>>>>>>> first >>>>>>>> word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, >>>>>>>> his >>>>>>>> name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Sightwalker, my balls are old news now, but I did just yesterday >>>>>>> (6/29/11) received a letter from my VA doctor saying she had with a >>>>>>> heavy heart to inform me I'd be getting a new doctor. This means >>>>>>> having >>>>>>> my balls and prostate checked might not be as wonderful as in the >>>>>>> past? >>>>>> >>>>>> Yeah Jimmy, we really want to know this part... >>>>> >>>>> All that has to happen is charlie hold up my balls in the group. >>>>> >>>>>>> Only time will tell, and for updates you only need to keep talking >>>>>>> about >>>>>>> my balls when you have been asked to drop my pasted hydrocele. >>>>>> >>>>>> LIke I said beforee, I'm happy that you got it fixed, but I'm >>>>>> tired of >>>>>> hearing about your family jewels and it's time to let then go. >>>>> >>>>> My balls go with *Rod* like "ball and chain". >>>> >>>> Thanks Jimmy, but you can keep your nuts with you.. >>> lol, Rodney, they are all healed up, and I think really nice? >> ROTFL! You're fixated on your scrotum Jimmy. Stop admiring your nuts and >> leave 'em be! > Well it's not my fault, mother had the doctor when circumcising leave > the ends and tie an obi on top so I wouldn't slip off. Mother must have sized you up from the start Jimmy. The problem is that the obi has to go. This is very likely the cause of the first nut swelling up to the size of a medicine ball. You're a lucky man. Anyone else's nut would have exploded under the back pressure ! She called it > "the frill on the dill". My was she proud of her artwork.. What was she..a first year art student ? While everyone else in the class was drawing nudes...she was drawing pickles with obi's ? . Always had > something to talk about in the trenches too. lol He he he he... >>>>>>> Charlie, if you're going to talk Bible in this cardo group you >>>>>>> should >>>>>>> know you have no more creedo using your phd than without. Fact is >>>>>>> you >>>>>>> are seen as a joke having wasted your God given gifts on a silly 2# >>>>>>> diet >>>>>>> only you endorse. >>>>>> >>>>>> Actually, God is the great healer, and without Him and the >>>>>> knowledge He >>>>>> gives to doctors, you would still be nursing your wounded nut. >>>>> >>>>> Your point as to why "prodigal" and my scrotum used together in the >>>>> cardo group *Rodney*? >>>> >>>> >>>> I have no idea how "prodigal" and your scrotum relate to anything said >>>> here either.. >>> I think sightwalking charlie fixates on em cause he has a crush on me, >>> or so it seems? >> he is probably wondering why we are discussing your fixation..for that >> matter so am I !! > I posted one time about my concerns of having a ball the size of a > baseball, he is the one who re-posted it over and over and over. I even > asked it to stop, but not charlie. > Jimmy "frilly on my dilly" Alpha

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 30, 2011, 9:41:23 PM6/30/11
On 6/30/2011 6:16 PM, wrote: > On 6/30/2011 3:07 PM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >> On 6/30/2011 2:48 PM, wrote: >>> On 6/30/2011 12:26 PM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>> On 6/30/2011 1:08 PM, wrote: >>>>> On 6/30/2011 11:25 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>>> On 6/30/2011 10:45 AM, wrote: >>>>>>> On 6/30/2011 8:35 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>>>>> On 6/30/2011 7:15 AM, sightwalker with a phd said: >>>>>>>>> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod >>>>>>>>> Eastman >>>>>>>>> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for prodigal Jimmy Alpha simply >>>>>>>>> because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with >>>>>>>>> all >>>>>>>>> glory to GOD the Father. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Jimmy the Jewish Scotsman isn't prodigal, you seem to mistaking >>>>>>>> prodigal >>>>>>>> with some other word or words? Ask your peers as you seem to be >>>>>>>> having a >>>>>>>> problem with the word prodigal. Wait that's right,you have no >>>>>>>> peers. >>>>>>>> Church is out of step as are the doctors like Frank Hildner you >>>>>>>> were >>>>>>>> under and Webster's dictionary is wrong too. lol >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), >>>>>>>>> perhaps a >>>>>>>>> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee >>>>>>>>> mug. >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in >>>>>>>>> about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less? >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during >>>>>>>>> our >>>>>>>>> pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the >>>>>>>>> first >>>>>>>>> word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, >>>>>>>>> his >>>>>>>>> name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Sightwalker, my balls are old news now, but I did just yesterday >>>>>>>> (6/29/11) received a letter from my VA doctor saying she had with a >>>>>>>> heavy heart to inform me I'd be getting a new doctor. This means >>>>>>>> having >>>>>>>> my balls and prostate checked might not be as wonderful as in the >>>>>>>> past? >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Yeah Jimmy, we really want to know this part... >>>>>> >>>>>> All that has to happen is charlie hold up my balls in the group. >>>>>> >>>>>>>> Only time will tell, and for updates you only need to keep talking >>>>>>>> about >>>>>>>> my balls when you have been asked to drop my pasted hydrocele. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> LIke I said beforee, I'm happy that you got it fixed, but I'm >>>>>>> tired of >>>>>>> hearing about your family jewels and it's time to let then go. >>>>>> >>>>>> My balls go with *Rod* like "ball and chain". >>>>> >>>>> Thanks Jimmy, but you can keep your nuts with you.. >>>> >>>> lol, Rodney, they are all healed up, and I think really nice? >>> ROTFL! You're fixated on your scrotum Jimmy. Stop admiring your nuts and >>> leave 'em be! >> Well it's not my fault, mother had the doctor when circumcising leave >> the ends and tie an obi on top so I wouldn't slip off. > Mother must have sized you up from the start Jimmy. The problem is that > the obi has to go. Obi can't go, it's an integral part of one of the tattoos. But again as I've said, all is well down south, fact is it's wonderful down there, I hope someday to have it exhibited when all the too's and piercings are completed. This is very likely the cause of the first nut > swelling up to the size of a medicine ball. You're a lucky man. Anyone > else's nut would have exploded under the back pressure ! > She called it >> "the frill on the dill". My was she proud of her artwork.. > What was she..a first year art student ? While everyone else in the > class was drawing nudes...she was drawing pickles with obi's ? Sweet Piaf was just a lady before her time. Think of her like the Anna Sullivan of penile communications. > . Always had >> something to talk about in the trenches too. lol > He he he he... Jimmy Alpha >>>>>>>> Charlie, if you're going to talk Bible in this cardo group you >>>>>>>> should >>>>>>>> know you have no more creedo using your phd than without. Fact is >>>>>>>> you >>>>>>>> are seen as a joke having wasted your God given gifts on a silly 2# >>>>>>>> diet >>>>>>>> only you endorse. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Actually, God is the great healer, and without Him and the >>>>>>> knowledge He >>>>>>> gives to doctors, you would still be nursing your wounded nut. >>>>>> >>>>>> Your point as to why "prodigal" and my scrotum used together in the >>>>>> cardo group *Rodney*? >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> I have no idea how "prodigal" and your scrotum relate to anything said >>>>> here either.. >>>> >>>> I think sightwalking charlie fixates on em cause he has a crush on me, >>>> or so it seems? >>> he is probably wondering why we are discussing your fixation..for that >>> matter so am I !! >> I posted one time about my concerns of having a ball the size of a >> baseball, he is the one who re-posted it over and over and over. I even >> asked it to stop, but not charlie. >> Jimmy "frilly on my dilly" Alpha

George Orwell

Jul 1, 2011, 2:48:18 AM7/1/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com>
> wrote in message news:so2m07h8hv7nnrfoa...@4ax.com...
>a sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>I guess he's too cheap to actually *pay* for Usenet.
>
> Guessing is not knowing.
>
> Laus Deo for His showing all that you know nothing (Psalm 138:8).
>
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-certified Cardiologist
> and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Too bad there's so many Chung forgers out there. If only all of Andy's posts
had the same email address and headers, then you could tell which ones are
genuine.
But as it stands, since he does so much shuffling and there are so many
copycats, this Chung post is obviously a fake made by Andy's new toady, "Rod
Eastman".

And Rod still doesn't understand that when a thread is cross posted to five
groups, he's going to see posters he doesn't recognize from time to time.
Not recognizing someone from a group that Chung is spamming, doesn't make
that person a "sockpuppet".

But kudos to you Rodney, for pinch hitting for Netkook MD while Google
Groups is offline...
Maybe Andy is being punished for constantly retaliating against the people
he's supposed to love and forgive.
Andy really blew that test big time.

George Orwell

Jul 1, 2011, 3:02:54 AM7/1/11

"Jimmy Alpha" <jimmy...@operamail.com> wrote in message

What pastor would put up with someone who would claim stuff like:

""Those like you who are not thinking/writing/saying they are
wonderfully hungry' are prodigal." -- Holy Spirit"

Just be glad that the intellect that got him a PhD can't manage to convince
or influence others (except for Rod), or else there would be yet another
insane twisted corrupt cult leader among us. Thank God Andy's never been
able to elevate himself above the status of a low end netkook on usenet.
.

Rod

Jul 1, 2011, 3:14:52 AM7/1/11

" " <"I) "@yahoo.com> wrote in message

FORGERY

Rod

Jul 1, 2011, 3:16:10 AM7/1/11
" <"I) "@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:iuigeq$437$1...@dont-email.me... > On 6/30/2011 12:26 PM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >> On 6/30/2011 1:08 PM, wrote: >>> On 6/30/2011 11:25 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>> On 6/30/2011 10:45 AM, wrote: >>>>> On 6/30/2011 8:35 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>>> On 6/30/2011 7:15 AM, sightwalker with a phd said: >>>>>>> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod >>>>>>> Eastman >>>>>>> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for prodigal Jimmy Alpha simply >>>>>>> because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with >>>>>>> all >>>>>>> glory to GOD the Father. >>>>>> >>>>>> Jimmy the Jewish Scotsman isn't prodigal, you seem to mistaking >>>>>> prodigal >>>>>> with some other word or words? Ask your peers as you seem to be >>>>>> having a >>>>>> problem with the word prodigal. Wait that's right,you have no peers. >>>>>> Church is out of step as are the doctors like Frank Hildner you were >>>>>> under and Webster's dictionary is wrong too. lol >>>>>> >>>>>>> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps >>>>>>> a >>>>>>> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in >>>>>>> about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less? >>>>>>> >>>>>>> I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our >>>>>>> pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the >>>>>>> first >>>>>>> word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, >>>>>>> his >>>>>>> name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha >>>>>> >>>>>> Sightwalker, my balls are old news now, but I did just yesterday >>>>>> (6/29/11) received a letter from my VA doctor saying she had with a >>>>>> heavy heart to inform me I'd be getting a new doctor. This means >>>>>> having >>>>>> my balls and prostate checked might not be as wonderful as in the >>>>>> past? >>>>> >>>>> Yeah Jimmy, we really want to know this part... >>>> >>>> All that has to happen is charlie hold up my balls in the group. >>>> >>>>>> Only time will tell, and for updates you only need to keep talking >>>>>> about >>>>>> my balls when you have been asked to drop my pasted hydrocele. >>>>> >>>>> LIke I said beforee, I'm happy that you got it fixed, but I'm tired of >>>>> hearing about your family jewels and it's time to let then go. >>>> >>>> My balls go with *Rod* like "ball and chain". >>> Thanks Jimmy, but you can keep your nuts with you.. >> lol, Rodney, they are all healed up, and I think really nice? > ROTFL! You're fixated on your scrotum Jimmy. Stop admiring your > nuts and leave 'em be! >>>>>> Charlie, if you're going to talk Bible in this cardo group you should >>>>>> know you have no more creedo using your phd than without. Fact is you >>>>>> are seen as a joke having wasted your God given gifts on a silly 2# >>>>>> diet >>>>>> only you endorse. >>>>> >>>>> Actually, God is the great healer, and without Him and the knowledge >>>>> He >>>>> gives to doctors, you would still be nursing your wounded nut. >>>> >>>> Your point as to why "prodigal" and my scrotum used together in the >>>> cardo group *Rodney*? >>> I have no idea how "prodigal" and your scrotum relate to anything said >>> here either.. >> I think sightwalking charlie fixates on em cause he has a crush on me, >> or so it seems? > he is probably wondering why we are discussing your fixation..for that > matter so am I !! FORGERY

Rod

Jul 1, 2011, 3:16:34 AM7/1/11
" <"I) "@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:iuisj6$pas$1...@dont-email.me... > On 6/30/2011 3:07 PM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >> On 6/30/2011 2:48 PM, wrote: >>> On 6/30/2011 12:26 PM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>> On 6/30/2011 1:08 PM, wrote: >>>>> On 6/30/2011 11:25 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>>> On 6/30/2011 10:45 AM, wrote: >>>>>>> On 6/30/2011 8:35 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>>>>> On 6/30/2011 7:15 AM, sightwalker with a phd said: >>>>>>>>> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod >>>>>>>>> Eastman >>>>>>>>> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for prodigal Jimmy Alpha simply >>>>>>>>> because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with >>>>>>>>> all >>>>>>>>> glory to GOD the Father. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Jimmy the Jewish Scotsman isn't prodigal, you seem to mistaking >>>>>>>> prodigal >>>>>>>> with some other word or words? Ask your peers as you seem to be >>>>>>>> having a >>>>>>>> problem with the word prodigal. Wait that's right,you have no >>>>>>>> peers. >>>>>>>> Church is out of step as are the doctors like Frank Hildner you >>>>>>>> were >>>>>>>> under and Webster's dictionary is wrong too. lol >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), >>>>>>>>> perhaps a >>>>>>>>> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee >>>>>>>>> mug. >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in >>>>>>>>> about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less? >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during >>>>>>>>> our >>>>>>>>> pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the >>>>>>>>> first >>>>>>>>> word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, >>>>>>>>> his >>>>>>>>> name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Sightwalker, my balls are old news now, but I did just yesterday >>>>>>>> (6/29/11) received a letter from my VA doctor saying she had with a >>>>>>>> heavy heart to inform me I'd be getting a new doctor. This means >>>>>>>> having >>>>>>>> my balls and prostate checked might not be as wonderful as in the >>>>>>>> past? >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Yeah Jimmy, we really want to know this part... >>>>>> >>>>>> All that has to happen is charlie hold up my balls in the group. >>>>>> >>>>>>>> Only time will tell, and for updates you only need to keep talking >>>>>>>> about >>>>>>>> my balls when you have been asked to drop my pasted hydrocele. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> LIke I said beforee, I'm happy that you got it fixed, but I'm >>>>>>> tired of >>>>>>> hearing about your family jewels and it's time to let then go. >>>>>> >>>>>> My balls go with *Rod* like "ball and chain". >>>>> >>>>> Thanks Jimmy, but you can keep your nuts with you.. >>>> >>>> lol, Rodney, they are all healed up, and I think really nice? >>> ROTFL! You're fixated on your scrotum Jimmy. Stop admiring your nuts and >>> leave 'em be! >> Well it's not my fault, mother had the doctor when circumcising leave >> the ends and tie an obi on top so I wouldn't slip off. > Mother must have sized you up from the start Jimmy. The problem is that > the obi has to go. This is very likely the cause of the first nut swelling > up to the size of a medicine ball. You're a lucky man. Anyone > else's nut would have exploded under the back pressure ! > She called it >> "the frill on the dill". My was she proud of her artwork.. > What was she..a first year art student ? While everyone else in the > class was drawing nudes...she was drawing pickles with obi's ? > . Always had >> something to talk about in the trenches too. lol > He he he he... FORGERY

Rod

Jul 1, 2011, 3:15:46 AM7/1/11
" <"I) "@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:iuiaj0$qc1$1...@dont-email.me... > On 6/30/2011 11:25 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >> On 6/30/2011 10:45 AM, wrote: >>> On 6/30/2011 8:35 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>> On 6/30/2011 7:15 AM, sightwalker with a phd said: >>>>> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod Eastman >>>>> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for prodigal Jimmy Alpha simply >>>>> because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all >>>>> glory to GOD the Father. >>>> >>>> Jimmy the Jewish Scotsman isn't prodigal, you seem to mistaking >>>> prodigal >>>> with some other word or words? Ask your peers as you seem to be having >>>> a >>>> problem with the word prodigal. Wait that's right,you have no peers. >>>> Church is out of step as are the doctors like Frank Hildner you were >>>> under and Webster's dictionary is wrong too. lol >>>> >>>>> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps a >>>>> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug. >>>>> >>>>> Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in >>>>> about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less? >>>>> >>>>> I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our >>>>> pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the first >>>>> word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, his >>>>> name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha >>>> >>>> Sightwalker, my balls are old news now, but I did just yesterday >>>> (6/29/11) received a letter from my VA doctor saying she had with a >>>> heavy heart to inform me I'd be getting a new doctor. This means having >>>> my balls and prostate checked might not be as wonderful as in the past? >>> Yeah Jimmy, we really want to know this part... >> All that has to happen is charlie hold up my balls in the group. >>>> Only time will tell, and for updates you only need to keep talking >>>> about >>>> my balls when you have been asked to drop my pasted hydrocele. >>> LIke I said beforee, I'm happy that you got it fixed, but I'm tired of >>> hearing about your family jewels and it's time to let then go. >> My balls go with *Rod* like "ball and chain". > Thanks Jimmy, but you can keep your nuts with you.. >>>> Charlie, if you're going to talk Bible in this cardo group you should >>>> know you have no more creedo using your phd than without. Fact is you >>>> are seen as a joke having wasted your God given gifts on a silly 2# >>>> diet >>>> only you endorse. >>> Actually, God is the great healer, and without Him and the knowledge He >>> gives to doctors, you would still be nursing your wounded nut. >> Your point as to why "prodigal" and my scrotum used together in the >> cardo group *Rodney*? > I have no idea how "prodigal" and your scrotum relate to anything said > here either.. FORGERY

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 1, 2011, 5:41:46 AM7/1/11

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

"Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps a
little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug.

Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in
about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less?

I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our
pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the first
word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, his
name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha

Source:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 1, 2011, 7:24:39 AM7/1/11
A sockpuppet wrote:
>> a sockpuppet wrote:
>>>
>>> I guess he's too cheap to actually *pay* for Usenet.
>>
>> Guessing is not knowing.
>>
>> Laus Deo for His showing all that you know nothing (Psalm 138:8).
>
> Too bad there's so many Chung forgers out there. If only all of Andy's posts
> had the same email address and headers, then you could tell which ones are
> genuine.

Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Butters

Jul 1, 2011, 7:36:28 AM7/1/11
"Rod" <nhra_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:iujs7r$ajr$1...@dont-email.me... " <"I) "@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:iuigeq$437$1...@dont-email.me... >> On 6/30/2011 12:26 PM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>> On 6/30/2011 1:08 PM, wrote: >>>> On 6/30/2011 11:25 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>> On 6/30/2011 10:45 AM, wrote: >>>>>> On 6/30/2011 8:35 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>>>> On 6/30/2011 7:15 AM, sightwalker with a phd said: >>>>>>>> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod >>>>>>>> Eastman >>>>>>>> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for prodigal Jimmy Alpha simply >>>>>>>> because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with >>>>>>>> all >>>>>>>> glory to GOD the Father. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Jimmy the Jewish Scotsman isn't prodigal, you seem to mistaking >>>>>>> prodigal >>>>>>> with some other word or words? Ask your peers as you seem to be >>>>>>> having a >>>>>>> problem with the word prodigal. Wait that's right,you have no peers. >>>>>>> Church is out of step as are the doctors like Frank Hildner you were >>>>>>> under and Webster's dictionary is wrong too. lol >>>>>>> >>>>>>>> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps >>>>>>>> a >>>>>>>> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in >>>>>>>> about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less? >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our >>>>>>>> pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the >>>>>>>> first >>>>>>>> word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, >>>>>>>> his >>>>>>>> name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Sightwalker, my balls are old news now, but I did just yesterday >>>>>>> (6/29/11) received a letter from my VA doctor saying she had with a >>>>>>> heavy heart to inform me I'd be getting a new doctor. This means >>>>>>> having >>>>>>> my balls and prostate checked might not be as wonderful as in the >>>>>>> past? >>>>>> >>>>>> Yeah Jimmy, we really want to know this part... >>>>> >>>>> All that has to happen is charlie hold up my balls in the group. >>>>> >>>>>>> Only time will tell, and for updates you only need to keep talking >>>>>>> about >>>>>>> my balls when you have been asked to drop my pasted hydrocele. >>>>>> >>>>>> LIke I said beforee, I'm happy that you got it fixed, but I'm tired >>>>>> of >>>>>> hearing about your family jewels and it's time to let then go. >>>>> >>>>> My balls go with *Rod* like "ball and chain". >>>> >>>> Thanks Jimmy, but you can keep your nuts with you.. >>> lol, Rodney, they are all healed up, and I think really nice? >> ROTFL! You're fixated on your scrotum Jimmy. Stop admiring your >> nuts and leave 'em be! >>>>>>> Charlie, if you're going to talk Bible in this cardo group you >>>>>>> should >>>>>>> know you have no more creedo using your phd than without. Fact is >>>>>>> you >>>>>>> are seen as a joke having wasted your God given gifts on a silly 2# >>>>>>> diet >>>>>>> only you endorse. >>>>>> >>>>>> Actually, God is the great healer, and without Him and the knowledge >>>>>> He >>>>>> gives to doctors, you would still be nursing your wounded nut. >>>>> >>>>> Your point as to why "prodigal" and my scrotum used together in the >>>>> cardo group *Rodney*? >>>> >>>> >>>> I have no idea how "prodigal" and your scrotum relate to anything said >>>> here either.. >>> I think sightwalking charlie fixates on em cause he has a crush on me, >>> or so it seems? >> he is probably wondering why we are discussing your fixation..for that >> matter so am I !! > FORGERY Oooooooooooooooooh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! He figured it out, run!

Butters

Jul 1, 2011, 7:35:44 AM7/1/11

>A sockpuppet wrote:

>>> Guessing is not knowing.
>>>
>>> Laus Deo for His showing all that you know nothing (Psalm 138:8).
>>
>> Too bad there's so many Chung forgers out there. If only all of Andy's
>> posts
>> had the same email address and headers, then you could tell which ones
>> are
>> genuine.
>
> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.

Or those who have even a modicum of intelligence, you idiot.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 1, 2011, 7:43:02 AM7/1/11
A sockpuppet wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:.

>>A sockpuppet wrote:

>>> Too bad there's so many Chung forgers out there. If only all of Andy's
>>> posts
>>> had the same email address and headers, then you could tell which ones
>>> are
>>> genuine.
>>
>> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.
>
>Or those who have even a modicum of intelligence, you idiot.

"Name-calling is lying for everyone except GOD for you are a
sockpuppet because He calls you one." -- Holy Spirit referring to the
LORD calling Pharisees vipers.

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 1, 2011, 5:58:49 PM7/1/11
On 7/1/2011 5:41 AM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod Eastman

Your diet is flawed by the fact even if you could show God supplied 2
lbs. on the dot of manna you have no way of knowing what other foods
were enjoyed per day? Hence you are clearly making up the bible to fit
your diet or whatever you wish to call it, but the sham is not grounded
in biblical truth.

Oh, Moses and his arks are some of my favorite stories.

> Truth is simple :-)
>
> prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

You look foolish the way you use prodigal Andypoo.

> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps a
> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug.

My balls are old news sightwalker, and you've been asked not to post
about'em.

Charlie, move on with your life, I'm not for you, all of your type I
need are over on Pell st.
Jimmy Alpha

Butters

Jul 1, 2011, 6:35:43 PM7/1/11

>A sockpuppet wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:.

>>> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.
>>
>>Or those who have even a modicum of intelligence, you idiot.
>
> "Name-calling is lying for everyone except GOD for you are a
> sockpuppet because He calls you one." -- Holy Spirit referring to the
> LORD calling Pharisees vipers.

Chung, you're the biggest fucking name-caller here.

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 1, 2011, 7:16:24 PM7/1/11
On 7/1/2011 3:16 AM, Rod wrote: "<"I) "@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:iuisj6$pas$1...@dont-email.me... >> On 6/30/2011 3:07 PM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>> On 6/30/2011 2:48 PM, wrote: >>>> On 6/30/2011 12:26 PM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>> On 6/30/2011 1:08 PM, wrote: >>>>>> On 6/30/2011 11:25 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>>>> On 6/30/2011 10:45 AM, wrote: >>>>>>>> On 6/30/2011 8:35 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>>>>>> On 6/30/2011 7:15 AM, sightwalker with a phd said: >>>>>>>>>> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod >>>>>>>>>> Eastman >>>>>>>>>> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for prodigal Jimmy Alpha simply >>>>>>>>>> because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with >>>>>>>>>> all >>>>>>>>>> glory to GOD the Father. >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> Jimmy the Jewish Scotsman isn't prodigal, you seem to mistaking >>>>>>>>> prodigal >>>>>>>>> with some other word or words? Ask your peers as you seem to be >>>>>>>>> having a >>>>>>>>> problem with the word prodigal. Wait that's right,you have no >>>>>>>>> peers. >>>>>>>>> Church is out of step as are the doctors like Frank Hildner you >>>>>>>>> were >>>>>>>>> under and Webster's dictionary is wrong too. lol >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), >>>>>>>>>> perhaps a >>>>>>>>>> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee >>>>>>>>>> mug. >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in >>>>>>>>>> about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less? >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during >>>>>>>>>> our >>>>>>>>>> pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the >>>>>>>>>> first >>>>>>>>>> word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, >>>>>>>>>> his >>>>>>>>>> name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> Sightwalker, my balls are old news now, but I did just yesterday >>>>>>>>> (6/29/11) received a letter from my VA doctor saying she had with a >>>>>>>>> heavy heart to inform me I'd be getting a new doctor. This means >>>>>>>>> having >>>>>>>>> my balls and prostate checked might not be as wonderful as in the >>>>>>>>> past? >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Yeah Jimmy, we really want to know this part... >>>>>>> >>>>>>> All that has to happen is charlie hold up my balls in the group. >>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> Only time will tell, and for updates you only need to keep talking >>>>>>>>> about >>>>>>>>> my balls when you have been asked to drop my pasted hydrocele. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> LIke I said beforee, I'm happy that you got it fixed, but I'm >>>>>>>> tired of >>>>>>>> hearing about your family jewels and it's time to let then go. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> My balls go with *Rod* like "ball and chain". >>>>>> >>>>>> Thanks Jimmy, but you can keep your nuts with you.. >>>>> >>>>> lol, Rodney, they are all healed up, and I think really nice? >>>> >>>> ROTFL! You're fixated on your scrotum Jimmy. Stop admiring your nuts and >>>> leave 'em be! >>> Well it's not my fault, mother had the doctor when circumcising leave >>> the ends and tie an obi on top so I wouldn't slip off. >> Mother must have sized you up from the start Jimmy. The problem is that >> the obi has to go. This is very likely the cause of the first nut swelling >> up to the size of a medicine ball. You're a lucky man. Anyone >> else's nut would have exploded under the back pressure ! >> She called it >>> "the frill on the dill". My was she proud of her artwork.. >> What was she..a first year art student ? While everyone else in the >> class was drawing nudes...she was drawing pickles with obi's ? >> . Always had >>> something to talk about in the trenches too. lol >> He he he he... > FORGERY Who pray tell is being forged? Everyone can see it is Rodney who posted the above under the name of " ", if not it would be so easy for who is being forging " " to get them removed if it's what as you say? Rodney we have all been forged so we know it is ez to have forged posted removed from the server never to be posted again from them again. Jimmy "yes I read headers" Alpha

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 1, 2011, 7:16:42 PM7/1/11
On 7/1/2011 3:16 AM, Rod wrote: "<"I) "@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:iuigeq$437$1...@dont-email.me... >> On 6/30/2011 12:26 PM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>> On 6/30/2011 1:08 PM, wrote: >>>> On 6/30/2011 11:25 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>> On 6/30/2011 10:45 AM, wrote: >>>>>> On 6/30/2011 8:35 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>>>> On 6/30/2011 7:15 AM, sightwalker with a phd said: >>>>>>>> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod >>>>>>>> Eastman >>>>>>>> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for prodigal Jimmy Alpha simply >>>>>>>> because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with >>>>>>>> all >>>>>>>> glory to GOD the Father. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Jimmy the Jewish Scotsman isn't prodigal, you seem to mistaking >>>>>>> prodigal >>>>>>> with some other word or words? Ask your peers as you seem to be >>>>>>> having a >>>>>>> problem with the word prodigal. Wait that's right,you have no peers. >>>>>>> Church is out of step as are the doctors like Frank Hildner you were >>>>>>> under and Webster's dictionary is wrong too. lol >>>>>>> >>>>>>>> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps >>>>>>>> a >>>>>>>> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in >>>>>>>> about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less? >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our >>>>>>>> pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the >>>>>>>> first >>>>>>>> word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, >>>>>>>> his >>>>>>>> name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Sightwalker, my balls are old news now, but I did just yesterday >>>>>>> (6/29/11) received a letter from my VA doctor saying she had with a >>>>>>> heavy heart to inform me I'd be getting a new doctor. This means >>>>>>> having >>>>>>> my balls and prostate checked might not be as wonderful as in the >>>>>>> past? >>>>>> >>>>>> Yeah Jimmy, we really want to know this part... >>>>> >>>>> All that has to happen is charlie hold up my balls in the group. >>>>> >>>>>>> Only time will tell, and for updates you only need to keep talking >>>>>>> about >>>>>>> my balls when you have been asked to drop my pasted hydrocele. >>>>>> >>>>>> LIke I said beforee, I'm happy that you got it fixed, but I'm tired of >>>>>> hearing about your family jewels and it's time to let then go. >>>>> >>>>> My balls go with *Rod* like "ball and chain". >>>> >>>> Thanks Jimmy, but you can keep your nuts with you.. >>> lol, Rodney, they are all healed up, and I think really nice? >> ROTFL! You're fixated on your scrotum Jimmy. Stop admiring your >> nuts and leave 'em be! >>>>>>> Charlie, if you're going to talk Bible in this cardo group you should >>>>>>> know you have no more creedo using your phd than without. Fact is you >>>>>>> are seen as a joke having wasted your God given gifts on a silly 2# >>>>>>> diet >>>>>>> only you endorse. >>>>>> >>>>>> Actually, God is the great healer, and without Him and the knowledge >>>>>> He >>>>>> gives to doctors, you would still be nursing your wounded nut. >>>>> >>>>> Your point as to why "prodigal" and my scrotum used together in the >>>>> cardo group *Rodney*? >>>> >>>> >>>> I have no idea how "prodigal" and your scrotum relate to anything said >>>> here either.. >>> I think sightwalking charlie fixates on em cause he has a crush on me, >>> or so it seems? >> he is probably wondering why we are discussing your fixation..for that >> matter so am I !! > FORGERY Who pray tell is being forged? Everyone can see it is Rodney who posted the above under the name of " ", if not it would be so easy for who is being forging " " to get them removed if it's what as you say? Rodney we have all been forged so we know it is ez to have forged posted removed from the server never to be posted again from them again. Jimmy "yes I read headers" Alpha

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 1, 2011, 7:16:54 PM7/1/11
On 7/1/2011 3:15 AM, Rod wrote: "<"I) "@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:iuiaj0$qc1$1...@dont-email.me... >> On 6/30/2011 11:25 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>> On 6/30/2011 10:45 AM, wrote: >>>> On 6/30/2011 8:35 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote: >>>>> On 6/30/2011 7:15 AM, sightwalker with a phd said: >>>>>> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod Eastman >>>>>> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for prodigal Jimmy Alpha simply >>>>>> because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all >>>>>> glory to GOD the Father. >>>>> >>>>> Jimmy the Jewish Scotsman isn't prodigal, you seem to mistaking >>>>> prodigal >>>>> with some other word or words? Ask your peers as you seem to be having >>>>> a >>>>> problem with the word prodigal. Wait that's right,you have no peers. >>>>> Church is out of step as are the doctors like Frank Hildner you were >>>>> under and Webster's dictionary is wrong too. lol >>>>> >>>>>> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps a >>>>>> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug. >>>>>> >>>>>> Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in >>>>>> about, maybe 3 days, perhaps less? >>>>>> >>>>>> I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our >>>>>> pre exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the first >>>>>> word out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, his >>>>>> name is Kim, and he is oriental." -- Prodigal Jimmy Alpha >>>>> >>>>> Sightwalker, my balls are old news now, but I did just yesterday >>>>> (6/29/11) received a letter from my VA doctor saying she had with a >>>>> heavy heart to inform me I'd be getting a new doctor. This means having >>>>> my balls and prostate checked might not be as wonderful as in the past? >>>> >>>> Yeah Jimmy, we really want to know this part... >>> All that has to happen is charlie hold up my balls in the group. >>>>> Only time will tell, and for updates you only need to keep talking >>>>> about >>>>> my balls when you have been asked to drop my pasted hydrocele. >>>> >>>> LIke I said beforee, I'm happy that you got it fixed, but I'm tired of >>>> hearing about your family jewels and it's time to let then go. >>> My balls go with *Rod* like "ball and chain". >> Thanks Jimmy, but you can keep your nuts with you.. >>>>> Charlie, if you're going to talk Bible in this cardo group you should >>>>> know you have no more creedo using your phd than without. Fact is you >>>>> are seen as a joke having wasted your God given gifts on a silly 2# >>>>> diet >>>>> only you endorse. >>>> >>>> Actually, God is the great healer, and without Him and the knowledge He >>>> gives to doctors, you would still be nursing your wounded nut. >>> Your point as to why "prodigal" and my scrotum used together in the >>> cardo group *Rodney*? >> I have no idea how "prodigal" and your scrotum relate to anything said >> here either.. > FORGERY Who pray tell is being forged? Everyone can see it is Rodney who posted the above under the name of " ", if not it would be so easy for who is being forging " " to get them removed if it's what as you say? Rodney we have all been forged so we know it is ez to have forged posted removed from the server never to be posted again from them again. Jimmy "yes I read headers" Alpha

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 1, 2011, 7:17:05 PM7/1/11

Tsao Phang

Jul 1, 2011, 10:27:12 PM7/1/11

The Netkook wrote:
> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.

Of course The Netkook is the only person on Earth who "discerns" his
self-contrived kooky nonsense.
In his warped mind, everyone else who knows he's crazy is "delusional" and
"prodigal" ha ha.

Tsao Phang

Jul 1, 2011, 10:37:16 PM7/1/11
A Netkook wrote:

>A sockpuppet wrote:
>
> "Name-calling is lying for everyone except GOD for you are a
> sockpuppet because He calls you one." -- Holy Spirit referring to the
> LORD calling Pharisees vipers.

Translation: Andy can do whatever he whines about others doing, because like
a Pharisee, he's a self-righteous hypocrite.
But mainly he's an idiotic netkook troll attention whore, who gets way more
attention than he deserves.

Tsao Phang

Jul 1, 2011, 10:38:09 PM7/1/11
A Netkook wrote:
>A sockpuppet wrote:
>
> "Name-calling is lying for everyone except GOD for you are a
> sockpuppet because He calls you one." -- Holy Spirit referring to the
> LORD calling Pharisees vipers.

Translation: Andy can do whatever he whines about others doing, because like

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2011, 7:19:54 AM7/2/11

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

> > Carole wrote:

> >> As I said before and never got any reply.
> >>
> >> If the lo-cal diet was so good, then the people in the third world would be
> >> really healthy.
> >
> > The http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
> >
> >> If your theory is correct, how come they don't live longer and healthier
> >> lives?
> >
> > They are eating less than the right amount (32 oz) of food per day.
> >
> > Truth is simple.
>
> Charlie, how do we know this, because you say so?

We, who are smart, have learned the math that zero ounces is less than
thirty-two ounces.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c8e72eca845c102?

Batman

Jul 2, 2011, 7:46:42 AM7/2/11

Netkook Andy whined:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/b5e514e014309d2c?hl=en
Netkook Andy wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/e92bd72d797ae961?hl=en

> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.
Of course The Netkook is the only person on Earth who "discerns" his
own self-contrived kooky nonsense.

In his warped mind, everyone else who knows he's crazy is "delusional" and
a "prodigal" ahha.

Netkook Andy shreaked:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aae4d43726695f5d?hl=en
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,
> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Ha ha, I'll bet you've gotten a lot of mileage out of that one, you netkook
troll attention whore.
The psycho religious mad scientist act is a good gimmick, but I see right
through it, you bush-league phony.

Netkook Andy playing an evil stalker wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/78cb7af6d9932773?hl=en
> Jayne, your IP address has always matched up.
>
> You have been outed. Game over.
Andy, you're such a pathetic little creep ha ha ha.

Netkook Andy's bad advice:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/835936305153acb8?hl=en
> someone wrote:
>> And eating 32 oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will bring that
>> on and make it worse.
> No.
Yes. Eating 32oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will give a person
heart disease.

Netkook Andy's internet accounts are always being terminated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObhS3Z9YAQ&NR

Summery regarding netkook Andy:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/236cd2476186957c?hl=en
> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.
Andrew Chung: Those who don't block him, mock him :-)

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 2, 2011, 4:02:57 PM7/2/11
On 7/2/2011 7:19 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod Eastman

> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for prodigal Jimmy Alpha simply
> because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
> glory to GOD the Father.
>
> "Born again Christians who have a terrible attitude about hunger are
> prodigal." -- Holy Spirit referring to Genesis 25:32
>
> prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>
>>> ... and so some folks call the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach a
>>> diet though the Approach is clearly http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
>>>
>>> Truth is simple :-)
>>
>> Truth is simply, your approach is a *DIET*, hence it is called a diet.
>>
>> I hope this helps charlie!
>>
>> di�et1 (d���t)

>> *To eat and drink according to a regulated system*
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/71a9e3358e6c60d4?
>
> Eating the right daily amount (32 oz) involves as much regulating
> (i.e. rules) as eating nothing (0 oz), which is fasting.
>
> Just as fasting is not a diet, it logically follows from your cited
> definition that the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a diet either.
>
> Moreover, if the 2PD-OMER Approach were a diet, it would not be
> possible to combine it with a regular diet as this physician (
> http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) advocates.
>
> Bottom line:
>
> The LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER (Exodus 16:16) Approach is clearly
> http://WDJW.net/NotDiet else the 12 tribes of Israel (with the tribe
> of Levi set apart in the LORD's service to receive no land
> inheritance) would not have been able to physically endure their 40
> years in the desert.

If the above diet is of the Lord, perhaps you can show it using the
written Word of God as more than something to interpret your dreams of
grandeur. Your diet/approach is flawed if using the Bible, and it's
looking flawed nutritionally too. We need real nutritionists checking
your finding, and reporting the truth.

Your diet is flawed by the fact even if you could show God supplied 2
lbs. on the dot of manna you have no way of knowing what other foods
were enjoyed per day? Hence you are clearly making up the bible to fit
your diet or whatever you wish to call it, but the sham is not grounded
in biblical truth.

Oh, Moses and his arks are some of my favorite stories.

> Truth is simple :-)
>
> prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

You look foolish the way you use prodigal Andypoo.

> "Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps a

> little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug.

My balls are old news sightwalker, and you've been asked not to post
about'em.

Charlie, move on with your life, I'm not for you, all of your type I

will ever need are over on Pell st.
Jimmy Alpha

Butters

Jul 2, 2011, 7:48:03 PM7/2/11
YOU CAN'T PRAY HERE YOU FUCK!!!!! THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

carry on

Butters

Jul 2, 2011, 7:48:53 PM7/2/11

"Tsao Phang" <tsp...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

Um, yes, so much better the second time...

Darth Noodles

Jul 4, 2011, 12:35:09 AM7/4/11

Netkook Andy:

--------------------------------

> "Name-calling is lying for everyone except GOD for you are a
> sockpuppet because He calls you one." -- Holy Spirit referring to the
> LORD calling Pharisees vipers.

Translation: Andy can do whatever he whines about others doing, because like
a Pharisee, he's a self-righteous hypocrite.
But mainly he's an idiotic netkook troll attention whore, who gets way more
attention than he deserves.

--------------------------------

> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.

Of course The Netkook is the only person on Earth who "discerns" his

own self-contrived kooky nonsense.

In his warped mind, everyone else who knows he's crazy is "delusional" and

a "prodigal" ahha.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy shrieked:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aae4d43726695f5d?hl=en
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,
> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Ha ha, I'll bet you've gotten a lot of mileage out of that one, you netkook
troll attention whore.
The psycho religious mad scientist act is a good gimmick, but I see right
through it, you bush-league phony.

--------------------------------

Netkook Andy playing an evil stalker wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/78cb7af6d9932773?hl=en
> Jayne, your IP address has always matched up.
> You have been outed. Game over.
Andy, you're such a pathetic little creep ha ha ha.

On Jul 3, 7:43 pm, "Andrew B. Chung trolled:

> Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician

Ah ha ha! Your trolling is so lame. As you haven't already "accidently"
posted as "Chunkers" several times.

Evidence:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513...

Grow up, Andy.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's bad advice:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/835936305153acb8?hl=en
> someone wrote:
>> And eating 32 oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will bring that
>> on and make it worse.
> No.

Yes. Eating 32oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will give a person
heart disease.

--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's claims of being a Christian were proven a lie
when the all of the real Christains of First Baptist Church Woodstock
kicked him out and threated to have him arrested if he returned.
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

Netkook Andy trashes the berieved then shifts gears:
> I've been sad since mom's death
> I haven't been able to sleep
> > and I haven't eaten anything since yesterday

> Don't be sicken dead by the sin of gluttony like your obese mother was
> when she died of type-2 diabetes out of willful disobedience.

*Later*