Re: How a 'Diabetes Diet' Protects Your Health

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 16, 2011, 6:22:20 AM4/16/11
Janet wrote:
> anon wrote:
>
> > http://diabetes.webmd.com/features/how-a-diabetes-diet-protects-your-health?src=RSS_PUBLIC
> > Healthy food can help prevent diabetes complications
>
> This is, IMHO, a bad article that simply repeats all of the old
> low-expectation advice based on the Food Pyramid and as usual mashes
> together advice for T1s and T2s in a manner virtually certain to blow the BG
> control of the latter group. It does say that overweight T2s ought to lose
> weight. That, at least, is helpful.

Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
of their disease.

The smartest way to do this is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet (i.e.
restricting food choices) but rather to http://WDJW.net/Guard the body
by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.

Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
more sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Ace

Apr 16, 2011, 7:22:16 AM4/16/11
On Apr 16, 3:22 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
> of their disease.
>

> The smartest way to do this is (i.e.
> restricting food choices) but rather to Guard the body

> by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.

Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician, nutritionist
or dietitian on earth, but rather Mr. Chung's personal views based on
guesswork, based on a documentary he saw about mountain climbers and
how much food he guesstimates they ate.
No independent clinical studies have ever been performed.

Mr. Chung, please name and provide evidence of a single physician
(other than yourself) nutritionist or dietitian, who has made a direct
statement that 32 oz of real food is right daily amount to hold to.
I'm not talking about the one person on earth who mentioned it in a
book, but rather as direct a statement as you yourself have made.

Or is that too much to ask? :-)

A*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 16, 2011, 8:02:58 AM4/16/11
prodigal Ace* timidly wrote:

> > Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
> > of their disease.
> >
> > The smartest way to do this is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet (i.e.
> > restricting food choices) but rather to http://WDJW.net/Guard the body

> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.
>
> Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

Lie.

This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
( http://EmoryIMVC.org ) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval
about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
alternative right daily amount of real food.

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d1b49966a79db71b?

Now stop lying or something worse may happen to you (John 5:14).

Evidence that are born again (Jn3:3&5) until your fearfully deleted
your YouTube account:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

All can recall from memory that if your weren't prodigal, your would
have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth on
YouTube without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

prodigal Ace* timidly wrote:

> > > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> > >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg
> >
> > If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> > cause of death on their death certificates.
>
> If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death on
> death certificates, people don't die from it.

Smoking is listed as the cause of death of smokers in Britain:

Thus, people die from smoking.

Bottom line:

You need to repent and stop being prodigal else something worse may
happen to you (John 5:14)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

prodigal Ace* wrote:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Delusion.

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which everyone knows is absolutely healthy:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

May GOD bless you, Ace*, now (Luke 6:21a) more than ever causing you
to become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever thereby helping you
realize that if hunger were starvation you would be dying a thousand
deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

[...]

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Happy Oyster

Apr 16, 2011, 9:03:53 AM4/16/11
On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 03:22:20 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>The smartest way to do this is

What does the insane criminal Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung claim? Bullshit, that
is what he does. His medical claims are insane and even can lead to death.
--

Evolutionary Plan
http://www.journalist.is/evolutionary_plan.jpg

Ace

Apr 16, 2011, 9:06:08 AM4/16/11
On Apr 16, 5:02 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> prodigal Ace* timidly wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
> > > of their disease.
>
> > > The smartest way to do this ishttp://WDJW.net/NotDiet(i.e.
> > > restricting food choices) but rather tohttp://WDJW.net/Guardthe body

> > > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.
>
> > Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...
>
> Lie.
>
> This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
> physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
> everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
> 16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
> collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
> (http://EmoryIMVC.org) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
> weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of thehttp://WDJW.net/2PD-OMERApproach have given their tacit approval

> about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
> alternative right daily amount of real food.

Typical confabulated non-answer "snake-oil salesman" spin as
expected :-)

You can not provide the name (give the name of) of a single (human
being) physician (other than yourself) nutritionist or dietitian who
has made a *direct* statement of approval that 32 oz of real food is

right daily amount to hold to.

Now, can you name a single accredited theologian, Bible teacher or
historian who who has made a direct statement that an omer as
mentioned in Exodus16:16 is the exact equivalent of 32 oz real food?

All I'm asking for is the name of one person who is qualified/
certified/accredited (physician, nutritionist, dietitian, theologian,
Bible teacher, historian ) who has directly validated your claim that
32 oz of real food is right daily amount to hold to. This should be a
piece of cake for someone of your credentials. It should yield a
simple straight forward answer from you providing a name, credential
and citation as specified in the above mentioned completely reasonable
criteria.

All are still waiting ...

A*

Happy Oyster

Apr 16, 2011, 9:14:52 AM4/16/11
On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 05:02:58 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
>physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
>everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus

Bullshit. No one with a sane mind would believe such crap.

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is nothing but an impostor and blasphemist.

Ace

Apr 16, 2011, 9:18:23 AM4/16/11
On Apr 16, 6:06 am, Ace <avlvsvery...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> You can not provide the name (give the name of) of a single (human
> being) physician (other than yourself) nutritionist or dietitian

Other than GOD; The Father, Son/Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit,The LORD,
The Great Physician et al

> who
> has made a *direct* statement of approval that 32 oz of real food is

> right daily amount to hold to?

A*

Ace

Apr 16, 2011, 9:26:18 AM4/16/11
On Apr 16, 6:14 am, Happy Oyster <happy.oys...@ariplex.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 05:02:58 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>
> <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:
> >This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
> >physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
> >everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
>
> Bullshit. No one with a sane mind would believe such crap.

I'd believe it if Mr. Chung could offer actual citation (other than
claiming it was the Holy Spirit who gave a special revelation to
Chung), rather than his say-so in the matter.

A*

Happy Oyster

Apr 16, 2011, 9:33:08 AM4/16/11

The idea of "the big unknown" is common --- in crime stories where the criminals
try to cover up.

Ace

Apr 16, 2011, 9:36:10 AM4/16/11
It'll be amusing to see Mr. Chung confabulate and spin, rather than
simply being able to provide a straight forward answer to a straight
forward question :-)

Who else other than a fraud, charlatan or delusional person,
confabulates and spins rather than simply providing a straightforward
answer to a straightforward question :-)

A*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 16, 2011, 12:55:48 PM4/16/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD
commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name. Moreover,
he would not have fearfully deleted his YouTube account as witnessed
by all when GOD blessed him more making him hungrier now (Luke 6:21a).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

Now stop lying or something worse may happen to you (John 5:14).

May GOD bless you, Ace*, now (Luke 6:21a) more than ever causing you

Happy Oyster

Apr 16, 2011, 4:04:44 PM4/16/11
On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 09:55:48 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Psychopaths don't openly pray

Satan Ben Hua Chung is the proof that they do.

Ace

Apr 16, 2011, 6:12:27 PM4/16/11
The truth is, that Mr. Chung can't find a single person on earth to
corroborate his claim that 32 oz of real food is right daily amount to
hold to, or offer an iota of citation, simply because it's something
he dreamed it up. And he's not honest enough to admit the truth.

A*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 2, 2011, 7:50:31 PM5/2/11
[...]

Now, if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would stop unwittingly exposing
himself as a fraud here while trying to hide behind various fake
names.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f225d5db5e16ed27?

prodigal Ace* wrote:

> > Therefore, it is smart to eat just the right amount (32 oz) of daily
> > food thereby neither underdose nor overdose it.
>
> Q: Can you post empirical evidence, outside of your own substantiated
> personal claims, that 32 oz is the correct amount of food to eat irrespective of
> calories, trans fats, sugar, cholesterol and sodium?

Yes. See Deuteronomy 8:4 which summarizes 40 years of empirical
evidence supporting the efficacy of holding to the right amount (omer)
of daily real food (manna) as prescribed by the Great Physician
(Exodus 16+16=32 oz) Who is this HeartDoc's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) Boss.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2899814fe7890f4d?

prodigal Ace* (aka Brian G. Kelley, PhD) wrote:

> > Thus, it remains much smarter to http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and
> > instead,http://WDJW.net/Guard the body by holding to the right daily amount
> > (32 oz) of food in order to lose the VAT thereby possibly curing the
> > type-2 diabetes.

> > Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
> > more sophisticated and smarter:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?
>

> For which there is no clinical study.

Actually, there has been a clinical study held out of Emory University
that enrolled hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. It remains
this physician's choice to not publish it since it pales in comparison
to the comparably sized but much longer duration 40 year clinical
study by the Great Physician, Who is this physician's Boss, Who
published this in the Bible with the miraculous results of 100%
efficacy (Deuteronomy 8:4). This choice to not publish results that do
not add to what is reported in the Bible would be this lead
investigator's right. Truth is simply reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:
> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Delusion.

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which everyone knows is absolutely healthy:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Lie. Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

Lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

IMVC is the International Medical VAT Cure (aka http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach )

Now stop lying Ace* or something worse may happen to you (John 5:14).

so that there would be http://WDJW.net/NoVAT