Daily WDJW Health Tip for 03/30/11...

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Mar 30, 2011, 6:38:14 AM3/30/11
Do not respond to Mr. Chung's SPAM and trolling. Threads with activity
won't be viewed as SPAM when reports are sent to Usenet servers.

Let's put Mr. Chung out of business like the "MI5 Persecution"
cross-posting spammer was put out of business.

And be sure to tune into WDJW 89.7 FM when driving through Somers,
Connecticut.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WDJW :-)

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2011, 10:18:25 PM4/13/11

A reprobate hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Disgusting.

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Incorrect: Hunger> Synonym> Famish:
"To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve" (Webster Dictionary)
Hunger: "A lack of food that can cause illness or death" (Macmillan
Dictionary)

> > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg
>
> If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> cause of death on their death certificates.

If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death on
death
certificates, people don't die from it.

.
.

HUNGER IS STARVATION:
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

HUNGER = MALNUTRITION = STARVATION:
http://www.stopgenocidenow.org/iact/iact7/day9/2009/03/31/921

CHRISTIAN HUNGER RELIEF FUND:
http://www.compassionlink.org/html/food_relief.html#CRF

STOP HUNGER NOW:
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

HUNGER IS UNACCEPTABLE:
http://www.austinfoodbank.org/hunger-is-unacceptable/

.

.

.

--
Disclaimer: I'M not really an MD, duh.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2011, 10:21:03 PM4/13/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD
commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Note that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would have been able to boldly
say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube without cowering behind
both a sockpuppet and a fake name.

Prodigal Ace* wrote:

> > > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> > >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg
> >
> > If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> > cause of death on their death certificates.
>
> If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death on
> death certificates, people don't die from it.

Smoking is listed as the cause of death of smokers in Britain:

Thus, people die from smoking.

Bottom line:

You need to repent and stop being prodigal else something worse may
happen to you (John 5:14)

prodigal Ace* wrote:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Delusion.

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which everyone knows is absolutely healthy:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

May GOD bless you, Ace, now (Luke 6:21a) more than ever causing you to
become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever thereby helping you
realize that if hunger were starvation you would be dying a thousand
deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2011, 10:24:38 PM4/13/11

A reprobate hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Disgusting.

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Incorrect: Hunger> Synonym> Famish:
"To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve" (Webster Dictionary)
Hunger: "A lack of food that can cause illness or death" (Macmillan
Dictionary)

> > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg
>
> If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> cause of death on their death certificates.

If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death
on death
certificates, people don't die from it.

.

Happy Oyster

Apr 14, 2011, 8:32:06 AM4/14/11
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 19:21:03 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Hunger is not starvation

Lie.

--