Poor Andy ...

Ace♠

May 7, 2011, 10:05:47 AM5/7/11
If only Ace's job didn't require him to be online at all times :-)
Remember, Ace* is just in it for laughs.

A*

Dr. Charles Dutton

May 7, 2011, 7:43:51 PM5/7/11

"Ace?" <avlvsv...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> If only Ace's job didn't require him to be online at all times :-)
> Remember, Ace* is just in it for laughs.
>
> A*

Chung is totally hot for you.

Ace♠

May 8, 2011, 12:18:41 AM5/8/11
On May 7, 4:43 pm, "Dr. Charles Dutton" <b...@fromspace.com> wrote:
> "Ace?" <avlvsvery...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I know... I'm such a tease.

A*

Max

May 8, 2011, 5:44:51 AM5/8/11

"Ace?" <avlvsv...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> If only Ace's job didn't require him to be online at all times :-)
> Remember, Ace* is just in it for laughs.
>
> A*

It's a well established fact that you don't have a job
and that you're on disability income because of your mental disability.
Which is why you live in a 590 sq. ft. 1 bdrm apartment @ $490 a mo. rent
(lucky for us who're footing the bill).
You claim it's "autism". I say it's schizophrenia.

Brian G. Kelley, PhD

May 8, 2011, 6:53:13 AM5/8/11
On May 8, 2:44 am, "Max" <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> "Ace?" <avlvsvery...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Bite me, Chuck.

Dr. Charles Dutton

May 8, 2011, 9:48:45 AM5/8/11

"Max" <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Some people have all the luck.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 11, 2011, 7:05:20 AM5/11/11
If you can't say "Jesus is Lord" on my voicemail, that means you are one
of Satan's sockpuppets and you are going to hell.

If you can say "Jesus is Lord" on my voicemail **BUT** if you speak a
word against me... because I am anointed... It means that you are a
prodigal who has been given over to a reprobate mind.

This is an automatic curse penalty for you and a blessing score for me.
Because when you persecute me, I score a positive blessing point, and
you score a negative curse point. I win, you lose, every single time, no
matter what.

Any questions?

Ace♠

May 11, 2011, 7:26:59 AM5/11/11
On May 8, 6:48 am, "Dr. Charles Dutton" <b...@fromspace.com> wrote:
> "Max" <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> > "Ace?" <avlvsvery...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> If only Ace's job didn't require him to be online at all times :-)
> >> Remember, Ace* is just in it for laughs.
>
> >> A*
>
> > It's a well established fact that you don't have a job
> > and that you're on disability income because of your mental disability.
> > Which is why you live in a 590 sq. ft. 1 bdrm apartment @ $490 a mo. rent
> > (lucky for us who're footing the bill).
> > You claim it's "autism". I say it's schizophrenia.
>
> Some people have all the luck.

Well... That's one way of looking at it.

A*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 12, 2011, 1:00:18 AM5/12/11
... and encouraging torn-again (Jn 39:3 & 5) imaginary friends to
also pray for him simply because we really love him as
commanded (Jake 115:12) with all chapter & verse distorting imaginable.

Happy Oyster wrote:

In reference to a creepy so-called "prayer" list:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/45cd93aa698bb0df?hl=en

> ... wants the death of more than 260 persons who he has in his
> online deathlist.

> Can the police of Atlanta prevent him running amok?

Atlanta police know a kook list when they see one.
And they know how to keep tabs on kooks.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YMi%2BPkLLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/5689cb55c2c761bb?hl=en

Happy Oyster wrote:

> Hunger is wonderful is the stupidest slogan I ever heard.

I agree.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/7dfc12baf859006f?hl=en

Bottom line concerning you, Happy Oyster:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/5689cb55c2c761bb?hl=en

Snooki prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://www.facebook.com/NicoleSn00kiPolizzi

May Nike save your perishing sole by giving you, Happy Oyster, a new pair
of trainers (Ezacar 111:19-200 and 36:266) so that you would be heeled
of your infirmity.

http://tinyurl.com/3tugap9

Amen.

http://tinyurl.com/6c6o4hl

It remains insane to simply starve the body by holding
to the wrong daily amount (omer) of food.

Yes, wrong amount (omer) control as Chris Malcontent is doing is much
less sophisticated and stupider:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/201166b33d8e1bb2?hl=en

Don't be hungrier, which really is insanely terrible especially for
the mentally ill and other social outcasts:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/2326790e1117d812?hl=en

If we do this by obsessively weighing our meals per the (omer)
Approach to get our...

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/Certifiably_Insane___Blank_by_Mearu.jpg

and then...

http://www.highestfive.com/wp-content/uploads/Jason.jpg

so that there will be...

http://x4ashes4ashes.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/anthony-hopkins-as-hannibal-lecter-in-silence-of-the-lambs.jpg

Being insane from hunger really is terrible as proven by five lines of
evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.citizeninsane.eu/images/2+2=5.gif

Historical:
http://espressostalinist.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/bengal-famine-1943.jpg

Medical:
http://www.portlandmercury.com/images/blogimages/2010/09/27/1285610338-quack-doctor1.jpg

Psychological:
http://www.monkeydungeon.com/images/straight%20jacket%20cotton%20webbing.gif

Factual:
http://www.skill-guru.com/sat/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Bubble_gobbledygook.jpg

So that we really should be constantly HUNGRY and say we are
"terribly hungry" whenever we are greeted by the men wearing white coats:

http://www.cultureblues.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/the-machinist-skinny.jpg

There is pure joy in using GOD to try convincing others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/368407854b96e6ef?hl=en

"A 2005 visit to an Atlantis cartoonist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious unreality

I was eating like a normal person, I am what they often call a normal
eating regimen.
He explained that being normal means that if something
happened to me that could be attributed to not weighing my food
and I were to end up in the not obsessed with food

ok some call it DISORDER

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weighing no more and no less than one (omer).

Ive been told I was a normally built fella a couple times, maybe even robust
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health
I listened to Andrew anyways.

Well in the midst of the shlock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in his imaginary
world.

Nice little get together, he has folks from his imagination come in and
discuss obsession eating disorders all kinds of goofy stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the snake oil pitch for
his 2IQ
Omer approach that he has his imaginary patients use to become scrawny
girly-men like him.

What a nutjob, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories. Which is pure gobbledygook of course.

I agree with this because I'm Andrew's sockpuppet.
This is why I have always been more successful on
vouching for myself (hunger starvation malnutrition (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasn't eating the portions I was before that I
became a crazed walking skeleton.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/dad5fb617ddec5e9?hl=en

Lies and insanity,

Andrew <><
--
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Board-certified Kookologist

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5?hl=en

Hunger is starvation:
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 12, 2011, 7:03:44 AM5/12/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 13, 2011, 4:57:29 AM5/13/11

That's the way the nut cracks.

Max

May 13, 2011, 7:55:50 AM5/13/11

> That's the way the nut cracks.

Speaking of cracked nuts, Acehole has been posting with one of his socks in
a prostate cancer support forum.
Can only hope he's not trolling and will really die for real soooon.