Daily WDJW Health Tip for 04/27/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 27, 2010, 7:21:40 AM4/27/10
It is when we are no longer lost (Luke 19:10) that we become healthier
(hungrier) than ever:

http://WDJW.net/HealthTip

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals to get our ...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then ...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat….but
not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few things,
as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are this physician's
neighbors, by giving you a new heart and a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit
(Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that you would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Michael Christ

Apr 27, 2010, 7:28:43 AM4/27/10
You need to stop thinking of the Lord as a theory of cause and effect, Andy.

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 27, 2010, 12:36:57 PM4/27/10
Mike McLean using a fake name wrote:
>> Mike McLean using a fake name wrote:

>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/61fb4e965493b352?
>>
>>> Well you have mistranslated because you are a sinner, Andy.
>>
>> Verbatim quotes are not translations.
>>
>> Your error here is sin (Matthew 5:48).
>>
>> Politely asking a 3rd time: With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect
>> (Ep4:15), are you, Mike, praying for Vera in keeping with Jesus'
>> commandment that we pray for those who persecute us as written at
>> Matthew 5:44?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d7877a9ae3ece317?

This physician remains http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

> Righteousness does not come in trying to condemn others.

Correct.

LORD Jesus Christ makes us http://WDJW.net/Right when we are mindful
of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ), both thinking **and** doing what He wants
because the LORD is http://WDJW.net/Righteous

We are allowed to know that the latter is happening when we are
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

Politely asking an Nth time here: With all due love (Ro13:8) and

Vera wrote:
>> Vera wrote:

>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f303fe70bfd422d5?
>>
>>> So now you feel persecuted, because I offered you to hear me shout
>>> "Jesus is LORD!" from our roof top with my mouth????
>>
>> This physician did not write that he felt persecuted by you. Indeed,
>> what folks are witnessing is that you have been persecuting Mike
>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>
>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using
>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>
> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more publicly than by
> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ad2d689?

Folks here have not witnessed your shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the
rooftops of your town so that this is not a request for something more
public. Moreover, it is written that we, who are Christian, can do
all things through Christ, Who strengthens us (Philippians 4:13).

Politely asking an Nth time here: Please kindly allow this gentile
Christian disciple ( http://JiL4ever.net ) to witness, along with
others here, your publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by
**any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have written earlier
that you "sure" can.

Then again, some people, including Den Lille Optiker from Denmark,
have found it easiest to do this by making an international call to
http://WDJW.net where there are even examples of people who had
written they could publicly say "Jesus is LORD" only to discover they
cannot.

This gentile Christian disciple ( http://JiL4ever.net ) shares once
more that when folks make excuses as you, Vera, are doing to not allow
others to witness their publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using their
mouth (Romans 10:9) when politely asked to do this, it does mean, as a
general rule, that they cannot because "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD"
except by the Holy Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and the Holy Spirit is
the Spirit of truth and not the spirit of excuses. The latter is the
spirit of error(self).

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth"
http://T3WiJ.com

Ken

Apr 27, 2010, 1:27:49 PM4/27/10
Andy Chung, Certified Quack and self-apointed Internet Witch Doctor

Happy Oyster

Apr 27, 2010, 2:47:32 PM4/27/10
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:36:57 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>LORD Jesus Christ makes us

That is religiot bullshit. There is no proof of whatever kind behind that.

--
Die volle Härte: http://www.kindersprechstunde.at
Die Medienmafia » Die Regividerm-Verschwörung

Happy Oyster

Apr 27, 2010, 2:50:00 PM4/27/10
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 04:21:40 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>It is when we are no longer lost (Luke 19:10) that we become healthier
>(hungrier) than ever:

That is insane bullshit.

Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a sadistic stalker.

.
--
Die volle H�rte: http://www.kindersprechstunde.at
Die Medienmafia � Die Regividerm-Verschw�rung

Happy Oyster

Apr 27, 2010, 3:16:43 PM4/27/10
<disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>Folks here have not witnessed your shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the

That is a typical religiot way of terrorizing others.

Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a sadistic swine, who even terrorizes dying patients.

.
--
Die volle Härte: http://www.kindersprechstunde.at
Die Medienmafia » Die Regividerm-Verschwörung
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/showtopic.php?threadid=5710

Michael Christ

Apr 27, 2010, 5:48:46 PM4/27/10
Now why would I read all that contentious and confusing stuff, Andy.

"You need to stop thinking of the Lord as a theory of cause and effect,
Andy".

I know it is unpalatable but that is real diet that God has for you.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Apr 27, 2010, 5:50:57 PM4/27/10

"Ken" <flak...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Andy Chung, Certified Quack and self-apointed Internet Witch Doctor

Andrew is just confused and searching for love, that's all.

Like you.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 28, 2010, 9:07:36 AM4/28/10

Happy Oyster

Apr 28, 2010, 9:17:00 AM4/28/10
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:07:36 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>This physician remains

That impostor Andrew Ben Hua Chung remains a sadistic swine. His "advice", if
followed, can lead to death.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 29, 2010, 10:46:49 PM4/29/10
Aribert Deckers (aka not-so-Happy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> > not-so-Happy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, may GOD give you, Aribert, a new heart and a new spirit
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water
and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that

you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

Ken

Apr 30, 2010, 10:02:48 AM4/30/10
Chung has been around for quite a fews years now, and over time (last
5 years or so) his posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
paranoid belief in his 2lb diet
Very sad to a see a once clever man go down the gurgler like this,
but that is unfortunately the nature of his disease - most likely
schizophrenia

Andy Chung a Board-certified Quack

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 2, 2010, 1:20:27 AM5/2/10
Ken wrote in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9b45c529b13d6477?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

May GOD give you, Ken, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that you would come
to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

Ken

May 2, 2010, 10:14:59 AM5/2/10

Happy Oyster

May 2, 2010, 1:42:31 PM5/2/10
On Sat, 1 May 2010 22:20:27 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
>psychopathology:

Andrew Ben Hua Chung, the sadistic stalker, continuously spams the Net with his
insane shit.

Hunger damages the brain tissue.

.

--
Die volle H�rte: http://www.kindersprechstunde.at
Die Medienmafia � Die Regividerm-Verschw�rung
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/showtopic.php?threadid=5710

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 2, 2010, 10:42:12 PM5/2/10

Happy Oyster

May 3, 2010, 4:06:59 PM5/3/10
On Sun, 2 May 2010 19:42:12 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
>other heart disease patients:

Hunger damages the brain tissue.
********************************

On 03 May 2010 13:17:32 GMT, ver...@gefinden.com wrote:

<uote>
Truth:

The two pound diet,aka 2pd etc. is quack science. It has flaws of both
fact and logic. It was invented to fit a preexisting agenda and does
not flow from evidence based on research. The diet inventor has many
times been appraised of his flaws but clings to them for reasons other
then science or valid medical practice

All of this nonsense of measure by weight or volume comes from the
agenda fitting, not well established research. But sadly even the
agenda is based on misunderstood and misapplied information. Even when
corrected, the author of the agenda for nothing but pride and vain face
saving can not deal with that truth.

The weight part came from a failed knowledge of a particular verse in
scripture. When shown to be wrong, he promptly said he had been given a
new interpretation to set the record straight. And of course this new
information led where the agenda demands.

Bottom line, ignore any reference to the two pound diet,aka 2 pd etc.
and stick with established information and sources of expert authorities
which do not include the vanity of vanity distorting reality in this
case.

There is a larger problem then misinformation obvious to anyone familiar
with the inventor's posts.

May God bless and protect and heal.
</quote>

http://twitter.com/aribertdeckers http://twitter.com/kidmed_de
http://twitter.com/kidmed_de http://twitter.com/aribertdeckers

Happy Oyster

May 3, 2010, 4:17:43 PM5/3/10
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

That is insane shit by the sadistic swine Andrew Ben Hua Chung.

Hunger damages the brain.

See here:

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 20:47:59 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Once more, the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is clearly
>http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
>
>a failed blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

What a swiny attack. Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a sadistic swine.

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 18:08:01 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>sometimers wrote:
>>
>> The fact that diabetes is today not curable ...
>
>Not a fact when it is written we can do all things through Christ, Who

>strengthens us (Philippians 4:13)

Andrew Ben Hua Chung spams the Net with his religiotic shit and lies.

On Sat, 1 May 2010 04:17:42 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>It is when we are walking by faith (Hebrews 11:6) that we become
>healthier (hungrier) than ever:

Hunger damages the brain tissue.
********************************

On Sat, 01 May 2010 07:06:28 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food yesterday that
>included potato chips and

He is nothing but a sadistic stalker, and continuously spams the Net with his
insane shit.

<quote>
From: ver...@gefinden.com
Subject: Re: curability of diabetes

"> The fact that diabetes is today not curable ...

Not a fact when it is written we can do all things through Christ, Who

strengthens us (Philippians 4:13)

Indeed, this physician has witnessed may folks with type-2 diabetes
cured of their diabetes when they lose their visceral adipose tissue
(VAT) by using the 2PD-OMER Approach."

There is at present no "cure" for diabetes. And:

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2010, 10:41:49 PM5/3/10
Aribert Deckers (aka not-so-Happy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> > not-so-Happy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, may GOD give you, Aribert, a new heart and a new spirit

(Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water
and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Happy Oyster

May 3, 2010, 10:00:18 PM5/3/10
On Mon, 03 May 2010 22:41:49 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Again, the homeless in Ethiopia

Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a liar. His "advice" is deadly.

FAQ about the stalker Andrew Ben-Hua Chung

4.5.2010

1. Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a swine
2. Andrew Ben Hua Chung and the Georgia medical board
3. Bob Pastorio about Andrew Ben-Hua Chung
4. verity about Andrew Ben-Hua Chung
5. GreatSageItchy about Andrew Ben Hua Chung
6. What the criminal stalker Andrew Ben-Hua Chung writes in his web-site
The attorneys of state at Atlanta have homework to do!
7. Jimmy Alpha about Andrew Ben Hua Chung
8. Jimmy Alpha about Andrew Ben Hua Chung

1. Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a swine
----------------------------------

Andrew Ben Hua Chung is no real doctor. He is a sadistic swine. He makes claims
(gives medical "advice"), which to follow can lead to death.

Hunger damages the brain tissue.

But Andrew Ben Hua Chung day for day bombs his shit into the Net. He terrorizes
persons who object him, by pulling off his insane religiot mumbo-jumbo.

Look at the state of various news-goups, including so important ones like

sci.med.cardiology

His mess he bombs simltaneously into

sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.messianic.yeshua,alt.atheism

What the hell has alt.atheism to do with cardiology!?

Andrew Ben Hung Chung is a swine of a spammer. He copies the same shit uncounted
times as "reply" to objections against his shit.

What he does is by no means covered by "Free Speech".

He interferes public safety phones, this way violating the public safety rules.

He is a danger to public.

2. "Andrew Ben-Hua Chung" and the Georgia medical board

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.med.cardiology/2007-01/msg00014.html

<quote>
"Andrew Ben-Hua Chung" and the Georgia medical board
From: "Tdub" <gripshift5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 1 Jan 2007 18:13:38 -0800
By the manner of his participation in this forum "Andrew Ben-Hua Chung"
may have violated the following section 360-3-.02 of the Rules of the
Georgia Medical Board ("Unprofessional Conduct Defined"):

(6) Providing treatment and/or consultation recommendations via
electronic or other means unless the licensee has performed a history and
physical examination of the patient adequate to establish differential diagnoses
and identify underlying conditions and/or contra- indications to the treatment
recommended.

(13) Practicing medicine while mentally, physically, or chemically impaired.

(14) Failing to use such means as history, physical examination, laboratory, or
radiographic studies, when applicable, to diagnose a medical problem.

In addition, the Board may require Dr. Chung to get a psych evaluation:

360-3-.04 Mental or Physical Evaluations.
(1) The Board may, upon reasonable grounds, require a licensee or
applicant to submit to a mental or physical examination by a physician and/or
evaluation program approved by the Board. The costs of the evaluation are the
responsibility of the licensee or applicant.

TO FILE A COMPLAINT:

Here is a link to the complaint form (copy and paste address text as
needed into browser address bar+remove any blank spaces):

http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/vgn/images/portal/cit_11783501/27080031Complaint%20and%20Waiver%20Form.pdf

You will need this information to fill out the form:

License type: Medical Doctor
Name of licensee: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung
Address of licensee: 5701 Mableton Parkway 2B, MABLETON, GA 30126

The form can be sent to (or you can call to get a form or file a
complaint, etc.):

Composite State Board of Medical Examiners
Enforcement Unit
2 Peachtree Street, N.W., 36th Floor
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
PH: (404) 657-6487
FX: (404) 656-9723
</quote>

3. Bob Pastorio about Andrew Ben-Hua Chung

http://www.mombu.com/medicine/heart/t-just-something-for-many-of-you-to-think-about-1451523.html

<quote>
7th March 07:42
bob pastorio

Just something for many of you to think about.

It is laughter. It is consuming, driving, uncontrollable mirth. It is
the reaction to one of the most ironic posts I've ever seen. It is the
laughter of confirmation. It is the laughter that comes when the full
truth about you is revealed after myriad of your efforts to try to
conceal it.

You're hilarious, Chung. And you don't even get it.

But this leads to a more serious subject. It's this: I've come to the
realization that you actually believe the stuff you write here. That
it's terribly important to you despite your declarations to the
contrary, that it's just usenet. That it's merely usenet and not to be
taken seriously. Your gratitude for the "opportunity to witness before
so many" or words to that effect present a sobering picture. You
actually believe that your proselytizing in these threads will yield
good result. You believe that your tactics are acceptable because
others will hear your promotion of your idea of Christianity.

You have the zealotry of the fanatic. The unassailable conviction that
you have an exclusive grasp on truth. That you are perfect in your
understanding and perfect in your belief and that any means to present
that to others is acceptable. Thus you have taken a rather low road
for what you see as a high purpose.

I'm bowing out of all this, Chung. Not because I think you right, but
because I see that I overestimated you. I didn't really want to
believe that you were simply a fundamentalist Christian zealot. I
thought that a scientific background would create in you a desire for
evidence and proof or at least a rigorous logical perspective. One can
be a believer and still be a conscientious scientist. I know many such
people. You don't seem to be that person.

Your 2PoundDiet may be useful for a few, but I doubt it could have any
wider utility. I think it's superficial and too limited for general
application. It admits of no impulse and none of the pleasure of
either the food or the social table. You've utterly ignored the
communion and secondary issues of the table that have nothing to do
with food in your formulation. The children of parents doing 2PD
seeing no pleasure in the moment or the offerings will grow to wish to
avoid the setting. Particularly in the culture they're part of,
whichever it is. Every culture on earth makes a big deal of community
eating for the fellowship and respite. You've taken that away and
turned it into a mere fuel stop. It flies in the face of eons or human
evolution as social creatures. I certainly don't hate it; I think it's
a trifle.

You try to peddle the pejorative description of me as chef. As though
it were somehow degrading to be one. It's honest labor and I'm pleased
with my experience in food service and how I've affected the lives of
hundreds of employees and hundreds of thousands of diners. I'm pleased
with my life before that as an international marketer with big and
little companies. That's neither here nor there for this note. Just
information.

Actually, at this stage of my life, I'm more a writer than chef. More
than 1000 pieces published in newspapers and magazines across the US.
Pieces in encyclopedia to come out next year. Web sites for many
clients. Facts, rational and likely conclusions, and let the chips
fall where they may. You don't work that way so we have little common
purpose.

Dealing with you has been an interesting study in the use of language.
I've watched you deliberately obscure meaning. Deliberately
misunderstand and mislead. Deliberately try to confuse and confound. I
thought these were merely tactics. I was wrong. These are your
lifeblood. These are your needs to prevent finding error in your
belief package. These methods are central to your need to protect what
you believe. My opinion is that they're profoundly unhealthy.
Obviously, you disagree or you wouldn't do it.

So here's the bottom line. I'm out of these threads with you. Barring
some egregious post from you, I'm not going to participate in these
little fiestas. I do think that the judgments you've shown in these
posts reflect poorly on you as a person and as a medical professional.
For you to throw around professional terminology like "differential
diagnosis" as a tool of argument is IMO a shabby stunt, particularly
when you know it to be a sham. So enjoy yourself with the other people
you're playing with. The floor is yours to do with as you wish.

I'm withdrawing from this confabulation. I suspect you'll do your
abnormal normal thing and hang your macro at the end. Have at it.

Pastorio
</quote>

4. verity about Chung
---------------------

[...]

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 04:52:44 -0700, GreatSageItchy <GreatSa...@null.com>
wrote:

<quote>
ANDREW B. CHUNG IS A TOTALLY EGOCENTRIC, TOTALLY ARROGANT, INSANE,
WHACK-JOB. HIS ATTRACTION TO RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY IS ENTIRELY THE
ATTRACTION OF OPPOSITES. ANDREW CHUNG WILL ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN
WHEN CAMELS FLY THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE, AND COWS FLY TO THE MOON.
CHUNG IS A COCKROACH INFESTATION AND DESTROYER OF USENET*. DO NOT FEED
COCKROACHES. (*See sci.med.cardiology)

BOTTOM LINE ON CHUNG: ALL EGO, NOTHING BUT EGO. PURE ARROGANCE.
TOTALLY UNREPENTENT ASSHOLE SPAMMER.
TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, Emory University,
WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER Approach, total egoist, insane, internet creep,
usenet #1 asshole, certifiable sick asshole, human garbage, closet
homosexual, erectile dysfunction, MANBLA, young boys, molestation,
chikan, pervert, pedophile, extreme fundamentalist Christian asshole,
pseudo-christian, "Jesus is LORD" aka "EGO Christianity", psychopath,
totally arrogant spammer, usenet cockroach, stalker, satanic demon,
egomaniac, ladyboy, "chicks with dicks", "God loves fags", "Jesus is
LORD GOD KING BUFU".

Chung's Favorite Newsgroups:
alt.EGO-Christianity.Jesus.is.LORD.GOD.KING.BUFU
alt.prettyboy.loves-Jesus-and-cock
alt.ladyboyChung.sucks.cock.for.Jesus
alt.fuck.my.ladyboy.poosy
alt.bottom.bitch.for.Jesus

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung of Emory University:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "
"It has been the observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that
negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."
"Death to the imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of China."
"Death to the fascist bandits and insects Hu Jintao, and his running
dogs, the Communist Party of China."
Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom."
"Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dal

</quote>

6. What the criminal stalker Andrew Ben-Hua Chung writes in his web-site:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/stalking.asp

<quote>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Atlanta Cardiologist

Cyber-stalking.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminology/cyberstalking/

Special Message to Visitors (and Cyber-stalkers)

As a web site like HeartMDPhD.com becomes more "famous," it was inevitable that
both the site and its author would become the target of harassment by those who
have become obsessed with either. This is cyber-stalking, it is a crime, and a
good discussion about it can be found by clicking here.

This has happened, but rather than ignore this criminal behavior, I feel it is
my civic responsibility to make the occurrence of such criminal behavior
publicly known here after reporting it to the proper authorities in order to
discourage it else others may fall victim to similar behavior by these and/or
other perpetrators. Crime is effective only when victims choose to fall silent.

You can find a partial list of those folks from whom I have received harassing
electronic messages by clicking here. Some of their handiwork can also be seen
in my guestbook. I have also posted sample email headers from these
cyber-stalkers in order to fully publicize their crimes.

Please know that I have forgiven these people for they know not what they are
doing.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the unconditional
love they have for everyone including their enemies (Matthew 5:44-45, 1
Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

Sign Guestbook View Guestbook

Copyright � 1995-2009 by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD. All Rights Reserved.
Atlanta, Georgia (United States of America) 404.699.2780
This page of the Atlanta Cardiology Web Portal was Last Updated on Tuesday,
October 20, 2009.
</quote>

Andrew Ben-Hua Chung does know very well about stalking, and about how criminal
it is. And, still, Andrew Ben-Hua Chung is one of the meanest and most
disgusting stalkers in the whole Net.

The attorneys of state in Atlanta have homework to do!

7. Jimmy Alpha about Andrew Ben Hua Chung

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:04:45 -0500, Jimmy Alpha <jimmy...@operamail.com>

<quote>
From: Jimmy Alpha <jimmy...@operamail.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.messianic.yeshua,alt.christnet.theology

Subject: Re: Being mercifully kind (WDJW) and praying for Jimmy's perishing
body (anorexia) & perishing mind (pathological lying) ...

Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:04:45 -0500

Sightwalker pridefully said:
http://musformation.com/SkinnyCat.jpg

> Being mercifully kind

Fact #1, you are not being merciful when you call people liars without
clearly showing the lies.

> (WDJW) and praying for Jimmy's perishing body (anorexia)

Fact #2, as you have never seen my body you can only "perishing body"
perhaps as, "...appointed unto men once to die..." which would put your
body in the same class as you say you are praying for mine?

> & perishing mind (pathological lying) ...

Fact #3, you have as of yet shown a definitive lie, so the perishing
mind seems to be yours because of your delusions.

Fact #4, if you follow Christ charlie you'll never *hunger*, for it is
written: "And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that
cometh to me shall never hunger..." Jno 6:35

Fact #5, we who have been reading your posts see you are at best using
the groups for self serving purposes, selling books and stroking your
ego, this is shown by the fact you cross post your quack science to the
religious groups, and your cult religion to the science groups.

Jimmy "telling the truth" Alpha
</quote>

8. Jimmy Alpha about Andrew Ben Hua Chung

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:54:33 -0500, Jimmy Alpha <jimmy...@operamail.com>
wrote:
(emphasize added by me)

<quote>
sightwalker with a phd said:
http://musformation.com/SkinnyCat.jpg
> It is when we are in accord with a message of reconciliation that we
> become healthier (hungrier) than ever.

Andrew, follow Christ and you will relieve that chronic *hunger*, if in
fact it's true and not just more touting your many capitalistic
endeavors?
It is written: "And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of
life: he that cometh to me shall *never* hunger..."
Jno 6:35
Jimmy Alpha
</quote>

Also note this:

>Le 2010-01-13 06:44, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :
>> This gentile Christian disciple
>
>is happy to let his "lord" kill and torture these people :
>
>http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=starvation&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
>
>Chung is diseased.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p238/aslave2thegrind/famine.jpg

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2010, 10:56:43 PM5/3/10

Happy Oyster

May 3, 2010, 10:05:22 PM5/3/10
On Mon, 03 May 2010 22:56:43 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
>right amount (32 oz/day)

That is plain shit. To follow such advice can lead to death.

4.5.2010

sci.med.cardiology

sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.messianic.yeshua,alt.atheism

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.med.cardiology/2007-01/msg00014.html

TO FILE A COMPLAINT:

http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/vgn/images/portal/cit_11783501/27080031Complaint%20and%20Waiver%20Form.pdf

http://www.mombu.com/medicine/heart/t-just-something-for-many-of-you-to-think-about-1451523.html

Pastorio
</quote>

</quote>

http://www.heartmdphd.com/stalking.asp

Cyber-stalking.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminology/cyberstalking/

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2010, 10:59:08 PM5/3/10
Aribert Deckers (aka not-so-Happy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> > not-so-Happy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Happy Oyster

May 3, 2010, 10:08:48 PM5/3/10
On Mon, 03 May 2010 22:59:08 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
>right amount (32 oz/day)

How man time ONLY TODAY did the swine spammer Andrew Ben Hua Chung bomb this
shit into the Net?

Andrew Ben Hua Chung is committing Net abuse. And that is only a minor part of
his crimes. He even terrorizes dying patients.

4.5.2010

sci.med.cardiology

sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.messianic.yeshua,alt.atheism

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.med.cardiology/2007-01/msg00014.html

TO FILE A COMPLAINT:

http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/vgn/images/portal/cit_11783501/27080031Complaint%20and%20Waiver%20Form.pdf

http://www.mombu.com/medicine/heart/t-just-something-for-many-of-you-to-think-about-1451523.html

Pastorio
</quote>

</quote>

http://www.heartmdphd.com/stalking.asp

Cyber-stalking.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminology/cyberstalking/

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2010, 11:06:14 PM5/3/10
Aribert Deckers (aka not-so-Happy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> > not-so-Happy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Happy Oyster

May 3, 2010, 10:24:37 PM5/3/10
On Mon, 03 May 2010 23:06:14 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
>right amount (32 oz/day)

How man time ONLY TODAY did the swiny spammer Andrew Ben Hua Chung bomb this
shit into the Net?

Andrew Ben Hua Chung is committing Net abuse. For years now! And that is only a

4.5.2010

sci.med.cardiology

sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.messianic.yeshua,alt.atheism

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.med.cardiology/2007-01/msg00014.html

TO FILE A COMPLAINT:

http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/vgn/images/portal/cit_11783501/27080031Complaint%20and%20Waiver%20Form.pdf

http://www.mombu.com/medicine/heart/t-just-something-for-many-of-you-to-think-about-1451523.html

Pastorio
</quote>

</quote>

http://www.heartmdphd.com/stalking.asp

Cyber-stalking.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminology/cyberstalking/

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2010, 11:27:06 PM5/3/10
Aribert Deckers (aka not-so-Happy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> > not-so-Happy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Happy Oyster

May 3, 2010, 10:52:00 PM5/3/10
On Mon, 03 May 2010 23:27:06 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>We do this by weighing our meals per the ht

That is insane shit. Such "advice" by Andrew Ben Hua Chung, if followed, can
lead to death.

4.5.2010

sci.med.cardiology

sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.messianic.yeshua,alt.atheism

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.med.cardiology/2007-01/msg00014.html

TO FILE A COMPLAINT:

http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/vgn/images/portal/cit_11783501/27080031Complaint%20and%20Waiver%20Form.pdf

http://www.mombu.com/medicine/heart/t-just-something-for-many-of-you-to-think-about-1451523.html

Pastorio
</quote>

</quote>

http://www.heartmdphd.com/stalking.asp

Cyber-stalking.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminology/cyberstalking/

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2010, 2:49:34 AM5/4/10

Steve Hayes

May 4, 2010, 4:16:39 AM5/4/10
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Praying a 3rd time here for Aribert Decker's perishing soul ...

I suggest you get yourself a private prayer diary, and keep track of your
prayers there.

Mat 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou
hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father
which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

--
Terms and conditions apply.

Steve Hayes
haye...@hotmail.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2010, 6:25:39 AM5/4/10
Steve Hayes wrote:

> >Praying a 3rd time here for Aribert Decker's perishing soul ...
>
> I suggest you get yourself a private prayer diary, and keep track of your
> prayers there.
>
> Mat 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou
> hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father
> which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

The context of Matthew 6:6 is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth addressing
those who, being religious like the Pharisees, wanted to be rewarded
for praying.

On the other hand, the context here is a physician, who is not
religious as evident by his advocating http://WDJW.net/NoReligion and
indeed, LORD Jesus Christ prayed openly and publicly as described in
the Bible and He is http://WDJW.net/Righteous in His not being
religious.

With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), can you, Steve,
publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

ver...@gefinden.com

May 4, 2010, 8:28:21 AM5/4/10
> >Praying a 3rd time here for Aribert Decker's perishing soul ...
>
> I suggest you get yourself a private prayer diary, and keep track of
your
> prayers there.
>
> Mat 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when
thou
> hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy
Father
> which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

"The context of Matthew 6:6 is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth addressing
those who, being religious like the Pharisees, wanted to be rewarded for
praying."

No, it is as exactly stated. It is in short about showing off in public
about the presumed
self defined spiritual superiority found in public prayer.

Also relevant is the parable of the pharasee who prays thanking God he
is not a sinner like another nearby person. That person prays that God
have mercy on him.

Now which does Jesus say finds merit with God?

The repeated "praying x times for" series is just such pharisaic
prayers.

May God bless and protect.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2010, 10:31:49 AM5/4/10
a failed blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

> > The weight part came from a failed knowledge of a particular verse in
> > scripture.
>
> "What verse ?" -- liaM
>
> Gen 16:16 which speaks of a measure of omer.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3492b4ad018e7913?

"Abram was eighty-six years old when Hagar bore him Ishmael." (Gen
16:16)

Yours is quite an amazing failure that is being witnessed by all.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His zapping you
in answer to this physician rebuking you and your master, in the
LORD's most exalted name...

In Jesus' most exalted name ( http://WDJW.net/Ph211 ), this gentile
Christian disciple, who is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now
(Luke 6:21A), again rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

> Dr. Chung do you sin?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/002d04e8b5ed8bb5?

This physician is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke
6:21A).

The reason this is the right answer has been publicly discussed in an
earlier post in another sci.med.cardiology thread:

http://WDJW.net/RightAnswer

In Jesus' most exalted name ( http://WDJW.net/Ph211 ), this gentile
Christian disciple, who is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now
(Luke 6:21A), again rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

>> This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that Ph 2:11 allows us
>> to know that there is simply no justifiable excuse for anyone claiming
>> to be a Christian to not publicly confess "Jesus Christ is LORD" as
>> can be witnessed at http://WDJW.net except to confess that they are
>> not Christian (Romans 10:9) because no one can say "Jesus Christ is
>> LORD" except by the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 12:3):
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/John1512

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af211f33ec497845?

>But what does Jesus say, wdjs:
>
>Matt.
>007:020 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
>007:021 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into
>the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in
>heaven.

It remains a medical fact that any physically&cognitively intact
person can say "Lord, Lord" with their mouth, while it has been the
observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that "no one can say
'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3). Indeed, this
physician has been allowed to provide examples of
physically&cognitively intact individuals writing that they can
publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using their mouth only to discover they
cannot:

http://WDJW.net

In Jesus' most exalted name ( http://WDJW.net/Ph211 ), this gentile
Christian disciple, who is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now
(Luke 6:21A), again rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

>> a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

Here's an example of someone with no visceral adiposity (i.e. no VAT)
as evident by his hsCRP being undetectable ( < 0.1 mg/L ):

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

>>> "Many" does not save you from not having kept up on the research in thi=
>>> area. It is exactly as stated, happy to entertain any standard review
>>> of the subject you want to provide which speaks directly to the role of
>>> VAT in all people.
>>
>> "Recent studies suggest that inflammation of visceral adipose tissue,
>> ectopic fat deposition and adipose tissue dysfunction mediate insulin
>> resistance in human obesity independently of total body fat mass."
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> Curr Opin Lipidol. 2009 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print]
>>
>> PubMed link:
>>
>> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19915462
>
> Smile ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/47c7bf2798ba71d1?

This physician's smile is to your chagrin.

> ... exactly what I asked you not do.

Incorrect.

Exactly what you were hoping this physician would not be able to do.

> You were to show us about the
> role of VAT in all people.

Indeed, that which is written in generalities as this cited article
has applicability to all people and not just diabetics as underscored
by the additional fact that this article is not from a medical journal
specializing in diabetes.

Thus, problems start with any amount of VAT because it remains
pathological.

The cause of VAT is not eating the right amount of daily food.

Accordingly, the only way to lose all the VAT is to eat the right
amount of daily food which is 32 ounces per the
http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach which is clearly
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

Again, in Jesus' most exalted name, this gentile Christian disciple,
who is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke 6:21A), again
rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even

fat=85.but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a

[...]

Being hungrier truly is healthier especially for diabetics and other
heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Folks do this by weighing their meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get their...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

May GOD continue to save the souls of those, who are this physician's
neighbors, by giving them a new heart and a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of water and
Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that they would

come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

ver...@gefinden.com

May 4, 2010, 2:21:22 PM5/4/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2010, 6:10:08 PM5/4/10

ver...@gefinden.com

May 4, 2010, 7:16:14 PM5/4/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2010, 1:05:23 AM5/6/10
Steve Hayes wrote:

> >Praying here for Aribert Deckers' perishing soul ...

> I suggest you get yourself a private prayer diary, and keep track of your
> prayers there.

Wiser to be mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ), both
thinking/saying/writing and doing what the LORD wants instead of what
you, Steve, want.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4db4b224e3906e68?

The context of Matthew 6:6 is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth addressing
those who, being religious like the Pharisees, wanted to be rewarded
for praying.

On the other hand, the context here is a physician, who is neither a
Pharisee nor religious as evident by his advocating

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/27a049675863b3a3?

With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), can you, Steve,
publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

ver...@gefinden.com

May 6, 2010, 7:29:18 AM5/6/10
> I suggest you get yourself a private prayer diary, and keep track of
your
> prayers there.
>
> Mat 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when
thou
> hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy
Father
> which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

"The context of Matthew 6:6 is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth addressing

those who, being religious like the Pharisees, wanted to be rewarded for
praying."

No, it is as exactly stated. It is in short about showing off in public

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2010, 8:47:28 AM5/6/10
Steve Hayes wrote:

> >Praying here for Aribert Deckers' perishing soul ...
>
> I suggest you get yourself a private prayer diary, and keep track of your
> prayers there.

Wiser to be mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ), both

thinking/saying/writing and doing what the LORD wants instead of what
you, Steve, want.

> Mat 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou

> hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father
> which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4db4b224e3906e68?

The context of Matthew 6:6 is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth addressing
those who, being religious like the Pharisees, wanted to be rewarded
for praying.

On the other hand, the context here is a physician, who is not

religious as evident by his advocating http://WDJW.net/NoReligion and
indeed, LORD Jesus Christ prayed openly and publicly as described in
the Bible and He is http://WDJW.net/Righteous in His not being
religious.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/27a049675863b3a3?

Moreover, for born-again Christians, it is Biblically correct
according to what is written at James 5:16 not only to pray publicly
but to also confess our sins publicly one to another in order to be
healed:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d7ecedbf9220bc13?

Happy Oyster

May 6, 2010, 10:09:29 AM5/6/10
On Thu, 06 May 2010 08:47:28 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>Steve Hayes wrote:
>>
>> >Praying here for Aribert Deckers' perishing soul ...
>>
>> I suggest you get yourself a private prayer diary, and keep track of your
>> prayers there.
>
>Wiser to be mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ), both
>thinking/saying/writing and doing what the LORD wants instead of what
>you, Steve, want.

Wiser? The only wise reaction possible is to put Andrew Ben Hua Chung behind
steel bars.

On Thu, 06 May 2010 08:46:45 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

A look at the header reveals:

From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.messianic.yeshua,alt.christnet.theology

Subject: Politely asking Steve Hayes a 4th time here that simple yes/no question
that only the perishing can't answer with an affirmative ...

Andrew Ben Hua Chung severely, intensively and extremely aggressively attacks
other in the Net.

Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a damned swine and criminal Net stalker, he even
terrorizes dying patients. Following his "advice" can lead to death.

This is a news-group concerning cardiology, and not the private playground for
the sadistic stalker Andrew Ben Hua Chung.

4.5.2010

sci.med.cardiology

sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.messianic.yeshua,alt.atheism

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.med.cardiology/2007-01/msg00014.html

TO FILE A COMPLAINT:

http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/vgn/images/portal/cit_11783501/27080031Complaint%20and%20Waiver%20Form.pdf

http://www.mombu.com/medicine/heart/t-just-something-for-many-of-you-to-think-about-1451523.html

Pastorio
</quote>

The weight part came from a failed knowledge of a particular verse in

</quote>

http://www.heartmdphd.com/stalking.asp

Cyber-stalking.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminology/cyberstalking/

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

pyotr filipivich

May 6, 2010, 5:47:28 PM5/6/10
ver...@gefinden.com on 06 May 2010 11:29:18 GMT typed in
alt.christnet.christianlife the following:

>The repeated "praying x times for" series is just such pharisaic
>prayers.

And arrogant to boot. I mean, like you know another's heart
better than God does?

But Dr Chung is already in the bozo bin, so any response will
probably not be seen either.

>May God bless and protect.

"O Lord, Save and have mercy." Any more is, IMHO, presumption on
the prayer's part. But then again, that's a question for Management,
I'm just in Sales.

pyotr

-
pyotr filipivich
Monotheism, someone has said, offers two simple axioms:
1) There is a God.
2) It's not you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2010, 6:53:52 PM5/6/10
pyotr filipivich wrote:

>>The repeated "praying x times for" series is just such pharisaic
>>prayers.
>
> And arrogant to boot. I mean, like you know another's heart
>better than God does?

With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), can you, Pyotr,

publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG
plus the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Joseph H.

May 6, 2010, 8:43:12 PM5/6/10
Le 2010-05-06 18:53, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :

> pyotr filipivich wrote:
>

>>> The repeated "praying x times for" series is just such pharisaic
>>> prayers.
>>
>> And arrogant to boot. I mean, like you know another's heart
>> better than God does?
>
> With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), can you, Pyotr,
> publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?

Can't you read, quack? Mr. filipivich wrote : "But Dr Chung is already
in the bozo bin."

So I don't think he'll take your silly, childish game very seriously...

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 7, 2010, 12:34:19 AM5/7/10

ver...@gefinden.com wrote:

> The repeated "praying x times for" series is just such pharisaic
> prayers.
>
> May God bless and protect.

I, DISAGREE!!!!
It is defined by the Church's Own Law's, as "WITCH CRAFT".
Sympathetic Magic.
The "Gathering Together in Group Prayer"!
Burning of Votive CANDLES!!
"STRENGTH IN NUMBERS"!
"We will WAR, with SATAN", to defeat the EVIL!
Look Real Close, that is what it tells you "NOT" to Do!
"ONLY" JESUS, can Defeat the BEAST!
Even under the VIKING Legends!
Many, Many try, but that is a Mistake!
"If a Man should Strike You on your Right Cheek, Turn to Him also Your
Left".
Doesn't mean if He does it again, turn to him again the Right!
It Means if you are confronted Try to Obtain Peace.
But if they insist,
the Covenant of Law, is "An Eye for an Eye"!
A Samurai is taught to "Never Draw the Sword. Once Drawn the Sword MUST draw
Blood, that is an irreversible act"!
Doesn't mean they never Use it!
But they, may never "PROVOKE"!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2010, 6:50:15 AM5/7/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > The repeated "praying x times for" series is just such pharisaic
> > prayers.
> >
> > May God bless and protect.
>
> I, DISAGREE!!!!
> It is defined by the Church's Own Law's, as "WITCH CRAFT".

Incorrect.

Repeating prayers is simply waiting on the LORD as evident by the
example He personally provided in the Garden of Gethesmane nearly 2000
years ago when He prayed three times to GOD the Father to instruct His
Eleven.

With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), can you, Azure,