Daily WDJW Health Tip for 03/08/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 8, 2011, 7:31:50 AM3/8/11
It's when we're comforted & are comforting others (2 Corinthians
1:3-4) that we become healthier (hungrier --> http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier
) than ever:

http://WDJW.net/HealthTip

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Ken

Mar 8, 2011, 9:54:19 AM3/8/11

SPAM

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 8, 2011, 11:03:18 PM3/8/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ken simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John
15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Ken wrote:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

[...]

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Box

Mar 24, 2011, 5:58:40 PM3/24/11
How is his identifying your post as SPAM cause for his soul to perish? I
mean, I know you're fucked up in the head, but really. You don't even know
the meaning of the word SPAM, however ALL your posts are by definition SPAM.
Idiot.

Vortex

Mar 24, 2011, 6:09:47 PM3/24/11
Preideful Mr. Chung SPAMed:

> Even if not overweight, type-2 diabetics have pathogenic VAT because
> of overeating

Also known as the Special K Pinch as shown in this 30 year old
commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWUBIbsSB2c&feature=related

> which is simply eating more than the right daily amount
> (32 oz).

Mr. Chung's 32 oz diet nonsense is based on the
documentary "Everest" in which the high altitude climbers (several of
whom died) ate dehydrated food, from which Mr. Chung made up the
calculation of exactly 32 oz per day being the correct amount of food
to eat.

> Thus, right amount (omer) control

Then he decided to turn that nonsense into a nonexistent Biblical
revelation and renamed it "omer".

> as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
> more sophisticated and smarter because it addresses the cause:

Then he made up the character named "Chris Malcolm" as artificial
support.

Thank goodness there are actual qualified licensed dietitians and
nutritionists out there for you to rely upon.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 24, 2011, 8:17:15 PM3/24/11
a sockpuppet wrote:

> How is his identifying your post as SPAM cause for his soul to perish?

It isn't.

His reacting adversely to what the Holy Spirit guides this physician
to write&post allows us to know that Ken still needs to be born again
(John 3:3 & 5) to become a new creature (2 Corinthians 5:17) in
Christ, http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD so that he would receive
eternal life (John 3:16).

Afterall, it is written that the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23).

Gluttony, which is simply eating more than 32 oz of real food per day,
is on this side of Eden, the original Adam&Eve sin and is causing
type-2 diabetes, which is killing many including Ken.

a sockpuppet wrote:

> > Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
> > which is not arrogance.
> >
> > Source:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?
>
> Andrew Chung deciding, based on his own petty agenda, what is right in God's
> eyes is arrogance

Humility is not an agenda. Instead, it is a prerequisite for having
the guidance of the Holy Spirit to be right in GOD's eyes. Only GOD
knows what is right in His eyes and it is written that GOD resists
those who are proud, which are those who lack humility. Therefore,
those who are proud simply cannot be right in GOD's eyes because they
do not have His counsel to be right.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?

<><

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by three lines of evidence:

[...]

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Box

Mar 24, 2011, 8:49:27 PM3/24/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

a sockpuppet wrote:

> How is his identifying your post as SPAM cause for his soul to perish?

> It isn't.

Good, then stop acting like a self-righteous idiot and get over yourself.
You might want to try living life outside Usenet.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 24, 2011, 8:58:35 PM3/24/11
a sockpuppet wrote:
> > a sockpuppet wrote:
> >
> > > How is his identifying your post as SPAM cause for his soul to perish?
>
> > It isn't.
> >
> > Source:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7f6570247eabaa99?
>
> Good ...

Only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17)

another sockpuppet wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung is a wolf in sheep's clothing

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) wouldn't be able to say
"Jesus is LORD" with his mouth for all to witness if he were a wolf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/adce2af21f07f210?

another sockpuppet wrote:

> > Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
> > which is not arrogance.
> >
> > Source:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?
>
> Andrew Chung deciding, based on his own petty agenda, what is right in God's
> eyes is arrogance

Humility is not an agenda. Instead, it is a prerequisite for having
the guidance of the Holy Spirit to be right in GOD's eyes. Only GOD
knows what is right in His eyes and it is written that GOD resists
those who are proud, which are those who lack humility. Therefore,
those who are proud simply cannot be right in GOD's eyes because they
do not have His counsel to be right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/075a5464676490fc?

Box

Mar 24, 2011, 9:02:52 PM3/24/11

a sockpuppet wrote:
> > a sockpuppet wrote:
> >
> > > How is his identifying your post as SPAM cause for his soul to perish?
>
> > It isn't.
> >
> > Source:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7f6570247eabaa99?
>
> Good ...

> Only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17)

So by that logic, YOU are not.

Banya

Mar 24, 2011, 9:16:04 PM3/24/11
Mr. Chung SPAMed:

> > How is someone identifying your post as SPAM cause for his soul to perish?
>
> It isn't.
>

> His reacting adversely to what the Holy Spirit guides this physician
> to write&post allows us to know that Ken still needs to be born again

Mr. Chung pretends everything he makes up on his own is God speaking
to him and Mr. Chung twists Bible verses to falsely support what he
makes up on his own. Therefore Mr. Chung judges that anyone who is in
disagreement with stuff he invents of his own accord and Bible
passages he distorts of his own accord, is condemned.

This is the cornerstone of false Christians, the wolves in sheep's
clothing. They falsely claim they are an anointed voice of God, and if
you disagree with them you are damned.

If the same person Mr. Chung damns posed with a sock puppet who
praised Mr. Chung's inventions and distortions, then Mr. Chung would
automatically proclaim that same person "born again" "saved" "right
with God" etc.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 25, 2011, 3:51:42 AM3/25/11
a sockpuppet wrote:
> > a sockpuppet wrote:

> > > Good ...
>
> > Only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17)
>
> So by that logic, YOU are not.

Instead, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry which means he is being perfect for
his Father in Heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48):

http://WDJW.net/RightAnswer

another sockpuppet wrote:

> > another sockpuppet wrote:
> >
> > > Andrew B. Chung is a wolf in sheep's clothing
> >
> > This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) wouldn't be able to say
> > "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth for all to witness if he were a wolf:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0
>

> Is the ability to say "Jesus is Lord" the
> Litmus Test of True Christians? NO!

Instead, saying the sentence "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans
10:9) results in spiritual salvation for it is written that when we do
this we "are saved" (Romans 10:10). This is because it is also written
that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1
Corinthians 12:3).

> Read:
> http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1993/93jan3.html

From your cite:

'This verse (1 Corinthians 12:3) has puzzled many because it seems
contrary to experience. Experience tells us that unbelievers are
capable of saying the three words, "Jesus is Lord."'

Unbelievers **think** they can publicly say the sentence "Jesus is
LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) until they are challenged to do
it and discover they cannot as has happened for all to witness at
http://WDJW.net where there are also examples of people who really can
publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth per the Biblical mandate
of Philippians 2:10-11 for comparison.

Truth is reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fb91f20a366a3afa?

[...]

Hjkdhfugfvu

Mar 25, 2011, 4:17:50 AM3/25/11
Prideful deceitful False Christian Mr. Chung SPAMed:

Hjkdhfugfvu

Mar 25, 2011, 4:18:53 AM3/25/11
Mr. Chung SPAMed:

> > How is someone identifying your post as SPAM cause for his soul to perish?
>
> It isn't.
>

> His reacting adversely to what the Holy Spirit guides this physician

> to write&post allows us to know that [person Mr. Chung damns] still needs to be born again

Mr. Chung pretends everything he makes up on his own is God speaking
to him and Mr. Chung twists Bible verses to falsely support what he
makes up on his own. Therefore Mr. Chung judges that anyone who is in
disagreement with stuff he invents of his own accord and Bible
passages he distorts of his own accord, is condemned.

This is the cornerstone of false Christians, the wolves in sheep's
clothing. They falsely claim they are an anointed voice of God, and if

you disagree with them, you are damned.

If that same person Mr. Chung damns posed with a sock puppet who

Box

Mar 25, 2011, 7:15:03 AM3/25/11

a sockpuppet wrote:
> > a sockpuppet wrote:

> > > Good ...
>
> > Only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17)
>
> So by that logic, YOU are not.

Instead, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry which means he is being perfect for
his Father in Heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48):

---

Perfection is impossible by you. Anyway, the word was GOOD, you satanic
lying quack.

Ken

Mar 25, 2011, 10:45:03 AM3/25/11
Never take advice, medical or otherwise, from an obsessive compulsive
QUACK like chung

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 25, 2011, 10:53:17 PM3/25/11

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6f04442c67d672a?

another sockpuppet wrote:

> Read:
> http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1993/93jan3.html

From your cite:

Truth is reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fb91f20a366a3afa?

%

Mar 25, 2011, 10:59:39 PM3/25/11

Health

Mar 26, 2011, 12:23:53 AM3/26/11
On Mar 25, 7:53 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> [...]

> http://WDJW.net/NoVAT
>
> Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by three lines of evidence:
>
> Mathematical:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=146776...
>
> Historical:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=146776...
>
> Medical:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=146776...
>
> Psychological:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=146776...
>
> So that we really shouldhttp://WDJW.net/BeHungryand say we are

> "wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=146776...
> physician (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc) by giving them a new heart and

> a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of

Health

Mar 26, 2011, 12:24:21 AM3/26/11
Mr. Chung SPAMed:

> This chinese American physician has enjoyed 25 oz of a delightful
> array of different foods so far for today and is WonderfullyHungrierlooking forward to his next meal.

> Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

> If not, why not?

Because we have a life. We eat away from home a lot. At Bible studies,
church potlucks, home-groups, lunch and dinner invitations from
friends and family etc. Weighing every last ounce of food per day...
per meal... for life, is no way to live. We're just simply not that
terrified of death to take such arduous measures (pun intended).
Obviously most no one is. That's way the goofy eating approach that
you, by yourself, invented, is such a dismal failure. People might
stick to it for a while and lose some weight, but virtually no one is
going to stick with it; meal after meal... day after day... week after
week... month after month... year after year... decade after decade...
for life. Thus, it's just another fad.

I keep my BMI at 22 and I've never weighed my food. I'm never eagerly
hungering for my next meal. Unlike you, I'm not preoccupied with
eating. You have an eating disorder.

A SIMPLE WAY TO MAINTAIN A FLAT BELLY: Provided you don't have excess
belly fat... just walk around with your stomach sucked in a lot of the
time and very gently flex your abdominal muscles once in a while. If
you do this for a couple of weeks, it becomes an automatic reflex. It
gives you excellent posture and reduces back strain tremendously. It's
easy and after while, you do it without even thinking about it.

Health

Mar 26, 2011, 12:25:17 AM3/26/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2011, 9:13:59 AM3/26/11
a sockpuppet wrote:

> Does anyone really want to spend the rest of their life weighing out
> little portions of food to exactly 32 oz per day, hour after hour...
> Day after day... Week after week... Month after month... Year after
> year... Decade after decade... for a lifetime?

We really need to do it because it really is the **only** way to avoid
the sin of gluttony (John 5:14), which is simply eating more than the
right daily amount (32 oz) of real food as we http://WDJW.net/Guard
our body in order to become healthier ( hungrier --> http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier
) than ever. We really need to become healthier.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3b8dffabae6a7bf1?

another sockpuppet wrote:

> > Even if not overweight, type-2 diabetics have pathogenic VAT because
> > of overeating
>

> Also known as the Special K Pinch ...

Incorrect.

Subcutaneous adipose tissue (SAT) is not the same as VAT (Visceral
Adipose Tissue), which is within and below muscle layers so as to
involve viscera.