Daily WDJW Health Tip for 07/11/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2010, 8:27:23 AM7/11/10
It is when are doing things easily (Jeremiah 32:17) that we become
healthier (hungrier --> http://WDJW.net/BeHungry ) than ever:

http://WDJW.net/HealthTip

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2010, 8:45:24 AM7/11/10

Ken

Jul 11, 2010, 10:57:47 AM7/11/10
Andy Chung a certifiable QUACK

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2010, 12:31:56 PM7/11/10
Ken wrote:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you are really becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

[...]

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Ken

Jul 11, 2010, 2:08:33 PM7/11/10
Andy Chung....a certifiable QUACK

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2010, 2:42:54 PM7/11/10

%

Jul 11, 2010, 3:30:33 PM7/11/10

"Ken" <flak...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Andy Chung....a certifiable QUACK

owned

%

Jul 11, 2010, 3:30:59 PM7/11/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

[...]

you own ken

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2010, 4:08:05 PM7/11/10
% wrote:
> > Ken wrote:
> >
> > > "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> > > different results"
> > > Albert Einstein ...
>
> > Source:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?
>
> > ... and ...
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?
>
> > Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
> > reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
> > delusions.
>
> > For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
> > insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
> > as evidence that you are really becoming insane.
>
> you own ken

Incorrect. Both you and Ken remain slaves to sin and remain fallen,
trapped in temptation, which is the specific delusion of falsely
thinking that wants are needs. Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can save
both him and you.

Bottom line concerning you, % :

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/81619a346ad34c26?.

May GOD give you, %, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John

3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

[...]

%

Jul 11, 2010, 9:07:41 PM7/11/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

i'm sorry your life is so sad that ,
only people like ken are attracted to you ,
it must be very difficult having nothing but usenet in your life and ,
knowing you're not much welcomed there either

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2010, 9:33:36 PM7/11/10
% wrote:
> > Ken wrote:
> >
> > > "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> > > different results"
> > > Albert Einstein ...
>
> > Source:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?
>
> > ... and ...
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?
>
> > Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
> > reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
> > delusions.
>
> > For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
> > insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
> > as evidence that you are really becoming insane.
>
> you own ken

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/709f70e3f7301342?

%

Jul 11, 2010, 11:37:00 PM7/11/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

right on , pan face

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2010, 11:38:46 PM7/11/10

%

Jul 12, 2010, 3:38:28 PM7/12/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

due to all the sig files in your posts i'm unable to find your message ,
but i'm sorry your life is so sad

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2010, 12:01:09 AM7/13/10