WDJW thought for 03/31/11 ...

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2011, 3:06:02 AM3/31/11
Do not respond to Mr. Chung's SPAM and trolling. Threads started by Mr.
Chung or posts made by that receive responses (outside of Mr. chung
talking to himself) will be less likely to be viewed as SPAM when
reports are sent to Usenet servers. Mr. Chung is again using Google as
his news server, please click on that handy "Report as spam" they have
next to each post showing in Google groups

Let's put Mr. Chung out of business like the "MI5 Persecution"
cross-posting spammer was put out of business...

And... be sure to tune into WDJW 89.7 FM when driving through Somers,
Connecticut :-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WDJW

Great Sage Itchy

Mar 31, 2011, 3:46:48 AM3/31/11

WARNING: Andrew B. Chung - totally arrogant and totally INSANE...

About the "2IQ-MRON Diet", the "diet" for morons* and self-righteous,
arrogant, assholes who sit in front of computers all day spamming the
internet in hopes that "God" will reward them with both riches, and a
front-row seat in his "Heavenly Palace".

The Chung "2IQ-MRON Diet" combines "religious" extremism with dietary
extremism. The origin of this new diet is Chung's new interpretation of
biblical scripture which reveals that both "Jesus" and "God" carried
around scales, and "religiously" weighed everything they ate, never
consuming more than a biblical "OMER", todays equivalent of 2 pounds
(according to Chung). Chung further claims that WHAT you eat is not
important, eat roadkill if you like. Just don't get carried away and
consume more than 2 pounds. Chung adds in the strongest terms, that
going over 2 pounds even once is a "perishing soul" offense, and warns
that his Messiah, "LORD" Jesus Christ**, teacher of love and
forgiveness, will personally roast alive all offenders.

* "Eat 2 pounds, moron!"
"Duhhh, do I weigh it BEFORE or AFTER, Dr. Chung?"
"You weigh it BEFORE, idiot."

The dietary brilliance of Andrew B. Chung:
"Actually, hunger for real food is simply a desire to eat real food
that is verified by the ability to eat real food and may be accompanied
by stomach sounds that allow others to verify the desire to eat real
food even **before** the eating happens." -Andrew B. Chung

( We are so lucky here on UseNet to have free access to the hard earned
wisdom of brilliant medical professionals like Dr. Chung - "Hunger for
real food is simply a desire to eat real food that is verified by the
ability to eat real food." Wow!, who would have guessed? )

"Hunger for real food does not indicate a need for real food as evident
by this desire often increasing when the food is especially palatable
in the middle of eating the "right" daily amount (32 oz, one "OMER")
when any real need would be decreasing." -Andrew B. Chung

GSI: "Chung, take your 2 digit moronic "diet" bullshit to the
appropriate newsgroups. "alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.bible.prophecy" etc. are not the place for arrogant hourly "status"
updates on how many ounces of food an arrogant asshole has consumed.
What you are doing here is PURE ARROGANCE. There is NOTHING "holy" or
"righteous" about it. You and your sock-puppets are ASSHOLES. The
"diet" you promote leads to making you even bigger ASSHOLES.
Though it hardly seems possible, you will become even more egocentric,
rigid, and self-righteous."

© GSI €"2IQ-MRON Diet" € 2011-v1.3

Melnac

Mar 31, 2011, 3:56:27 AM3/31/11
On Mar 31, 12:46 am, Great Sage Itchy <GSit...@itchyandscratchy.com>
wrote:

> WARNING: Andrew B. Chung - totally arrogant and totally INSANE...
>
> About the "2IQ-MRON Diet"...

You should take a second to read what you just replied to. That wasn't
Chung...........

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2011, 4:20:49 AM3/31/11
"But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our
iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by
His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each
of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on Him the
iniquity of us all." (Isaiah 53:5-6)

It's when we are ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing
**and** doing what the LORD wants with all glory to GOD the Father
that we have turned from going astray.

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is wonderfully healthier for the heart, soul,
mind, and body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2011, 6:14:03 AM3/31/11
On 3/31/2011 1:20 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> "But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our
> iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by
> His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each
> of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on Him the
> iniquity of us all." (Isaiah 53:5-6)

Oh woe is you, poor persecuted Andrew Christ the martyr. Applying a
prophesy about the Messiah to yourself; typical Chung ego and arrogance.

A picture of you, Mr. Chung:
http://mychinaconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/wolf_in_sheeps_clothing1.jpg

You replying to this just goes to show how scared you are of becoming
nothing more than ignored as just another spammer/kook/troll like Mr.
"MI5 Persecution"

Go ahead a respond to this too...

PLONK

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2011, 9:58:08 AM3/31/11

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a407929e54d2abaa?

>Oh woe is you, poor persecuted Andrew Christ the martyr. Applying a
>prophesy about the Messiah to yourself; typical Chung ego and arrogance.

Not for the discerning and others with normal reading comprehension.

a sockpuppet wrote:

>> Re: Patiently praying a 42nd time here for Aribert's pershing soul ...
>
>No wonder you got fired.

As did Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego.

> Only a crazy person would act this way.

Crazy (insane) people don't pray to LORD Almighty GOD. HE really is
reality (John 14:6).

a sockpuppet wrote:

> > A much bigger and more pervasive lie is "hunger is starvation" as
> > evident by all the "stop hunger" propaganda that is keeping folks from
> > doing the healthy things that make them hungrier such as stopping
> > smoking, stopping worrying, stopping fighting, and stopping overeating
> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food.
>
> Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.

Lie.

Wouldn't still have an active medical license if that were true.

> The Stop Hunger campaign is aimed at stopping malnutrition in poverty stricken
> places in the world ...

Lie.

Folks really dying from malnutrition are not hungry. Moreover, the
propaganda campaign is the most intense in the United States funded by
government money with a government web site in a country where there
is an obesity epidemic instead of famine:

http://HelpStampOutHunger.com

> ... where it's IMPOSSIBLE to overeat.

Lie.

Overeating is definitely happening in the United States.

That's 3 lies in a row. You've struck out.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b3ab8dc960131a3c?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now, in the
name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"

http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 14, 2011, 5:22:25 AM4/14/11
It's when we're starving, spamming and trolling that we become kookier
(starving --> http://QUACKWACKO.stark.raving.mad ) than ever:

May fire from the sky annihilate all those who do not support:
http://HelpStampOutHunger.com
HUNGER IS STARVATION!!!

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/viennet/viennet0609/viennet06090007...
Health Tip - Don't go nuts over food.

Don't starve yourself and become insane. Instead, enjoy life,
instead of constantly worrying about dying. Don't become
obsessive compulsive and starve yourself into becoming reprobate
psychotic walking-skeleton with a severe eating disorder called omer
control.

Tune into WDJW radio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WDJW

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/1ada91eb58dbfa09?...

a sockpuppet wrote:

> No wonder you got fired.

The imaginary clinic in my parents basement is more fun than having a
real job

> Only a crazy person would act this way.

Crazy (insane) people don't keep claiming they are receiving special
messages from God that no one else has ever received.

a sockpuppet wrote:

> Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.

Lie!!!

Wouldn't be getting special messages from God if that were true!!!

> The Stop Hunger campaign is aimed at keeping people from looking
> like walking skeletons who have gone insane from starving themselves

Lie!!!

Folks who are insane are unable to recognize they are insane and will
instead decide everyone is lying. The same goes for severe eating
disorders where one thinks about food 24/7, calculating and weighing
it and insisting that everyone must do the same.

May GOD annihilate all who don't develop a severe eating
disorder where one thinks about food 24/7, calculating and weighing
it and insisting that everyone must do the same.

When God tells someone stuff that He has never told anyone else, that
proves sanity :-)

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD
Bored Certifiable Kookologist

.

.
--
Disclaimer: I'm not really an MD, duh.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 14, 2011, 5:28:32 AM4/14/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD
commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Note that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would have been able to boldly
say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube without cowering behind
both a sockpuppet and a fake name.

Prodigal Ace* wrote:

> > > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> > >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg
> >
> > If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> > cause of death on their death certificates.
>
> If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death on
> death certificates, people don't die from it.

Smoking is listed as the cause of death of smokers in Britain:

Thus, people die from smoking.

Bottom line:

You need to repent and stop being prodigal else something worse may
happen to you (John 5:14)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

prodigal Ace* wrote:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Delusion.

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which everyone knows is absolutely healthy:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

May GOD bless you, Ace, now (Luke 6:21a) more than ever causing you to
become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever thereby helping you
realize that if hunger were starvation you would be dying a thousand
deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth -

Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"

http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

Andrew B. Chunq MD/PhD

Apr 14, 2011, 5:44:51 AM4/14/11