WDJW status for 01/07/10 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 7, 2011, 6:33:49 AM1/7/11
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious
variety of foods yesterday and is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry
while really satisfied (Lk6:21A) knowing that the LORD provided his
body with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://WDJW.net/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let
us continue to http://WDJW.net/BeWise about this.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 7, 2011, 1:19:08 PM1/7/11
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious
>variety of foods yesterday and is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry
>while really satisfied (Lk6:21A) knowing that the LORD provided his
>body with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
>http://WDJW.net/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let
>us continue to http://WDJW.net/BeWise about this.

This chinese American physician has enjoyed 28 oz of a fantastic
assortment of different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten today?

If not, why not?

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Great Sage Itchy

Jan 7, 2011, 1:58:47 PM1/7/11

> Attn suckers: This phony "Christian" lying quack diet hustler/spammer
> "enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety of foods yesterday"...(URL spam removed)

While I'm happy to see that the government disability checks for the
totally INSANE are still paying for your food, I would actually prefer
to see you eat 32 oz. of SHIT and DIE, you spamming ASSHOLE.

ANDREW B. CHUNG IS A TOTALLY EGOCENTRIC, TOTALLY ARROGANT, INSANE,
WHACK-O. CHUNG IS A COCKROACH INFESTATION AND DESTROYER OF USENET*. DO
NOT FEED COCKROACHES. (*See sci.med.cardiology for a sample of pure,
TOTAL EGOMANIA unleashed upon UseNet)

BOTTOM LINE ON CHUNG: ALL EGO, NOTHING BUT EGO. PURE ARROGANCE.
TOTALLY UNREPENTENT ASSHOLE SPAMMER, COMPLETELY INSANE.

TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, Emory University,
WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER Approach, total egoist, insane, cybercriminal,
sociopath, internet creep, usenet #1 asshole, certifiable sick asshole,
human garbage, Taylor Momsen, closet homosexual, erectile dysfunction,
NAMBLA, young boys, molestation, chikan, pervert, pedophile, extreme
fundamentalist Christian asshole, pseudo-christian, "Jesus is LORD" aka
"EGO-Christianity"*, psychopath, totally arrogant spammer, usenet
cockroach, cyber-stalker, satanic demon, egomaniac, David Berkowitz:
AKA "Son of Sam", Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Charles Manson, chinky
lady-boy, Dongdan, "chicks with dicks", "God loves fags", "Jesus is
LORD GOD KING BUFU".

*"EGO-Christianity" = "righteousness", "holiness" and "everlasting
life" for assholes (egoists).
The "religion" of HATE, EGOTISM, RACISM, and WHITE/CHRISTIAN SUPREMACY
(EGO-Christians believe they alone are favored by their Messiah "LORD"
Jesus Christ who will soon return to earth to roast alive all non
EGO-Christians, especially those they and their "Messiah" hate,
including: Islamists, Muslims, Liberals, Democrats, Gays, Lesbians,
Intellectuals, Writers, Actors, Environmentalists, Mexicans, Puerto
Ricans, Blacks, Catholics, Buddhists, Hindus, Shintoists, Taoists,
Vedantists, Confucianists, Secularists, Agnostics, Atheists, Sikhs,
Baha'iists, Jainists, Cao Daiists, Zoroastrianists, Tenrikyoists,
Neo-Paganists, Unitarian-Universalists, Rastafarians, Scientologists,
hippies, and New-Agers. Their "Church" is a television and radio
network, FOX-TV, which broadcasts the EGO-Christian daily message of
division, separation, egotism, white Christian supremacy, who the enemy
is, who to FEAR and who to HATE, with lies and half-truths carefully
crafted by professional political propagandists to tell the FOX KKKULT
hater-egoists that the evil enemy, - "LIBERALS", and non EGO-Christians
(i.e. anyone with a 3 digit IQ), will soon be destroyed by their
Messiah, "LORD" Jesus Christ, upon His glorious return to begin a
prophesied thousand year reign over His EGO-Christian 2 digit paradise.
There's always plenty of money to be made, and votes collected, selling
hate and egotism to creeps, losers, and haters.

Chung's Favorite Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology
alt.EGO-Christianity.Jesus.is.LORD.GOD.KING.BUFU
alt.prettyboy.loves-Jesus-and-cock
alt.ladyboy-Dongdan-Chung.cockrider.for.Jesus
alt.fuck.my.ladyboy.chinky.poosy
alt.bottom.bitch.chink.Chung

Chung's Favorite YouTube Videos:
Lady-boy, "Dongdan" (Cross-dresser) Videos
Andrew B Chung: Hot date make-up tutorial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7H_M-APuak

Chung in his most revealing photoshoot ever!
(With very nice jungle (drum and bass) soundtrack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEdGAd4RB4

WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT ANDREW B. CHUNG:
"Chung fucked me in the ass. I trusted him, and he fucked me in the
ass." -Michael C.
"Chung Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and
only job after just over 80 days. Fled the state of Florida, and now
claims to practice in Georgia despite having no admission priveliges in
the State's hospitals." -Shlomo F.
"Chung runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa
$200, the ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its
website. Visiting said website will infect your PC." -S.F.
"Chung promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that
he demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the "Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud", where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover*
onto food. (*Acetone - extremely destructive to the nervous sys.)
"Declares he has a cardiology practice despite cross-posting the same
spam night and day (as often as 24 times a day) from the same IP
address (his home presumably).'
"Chung has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women and gay or
trans-gender males. His wife of four months fled some time ago to
another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being on
vacation".
"Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole.
Even his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole (street term for
EGOIST). There is NOTHING "spiritual" about him. He has absolutely NO
HOPE of real spirituality. In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality,
ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never
will. No one wants to be around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to
try to learn how real humans behave by observation, then pretend to be
like them. He will always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide
it and fake being a real human. He will not fool a real human for long,
but will have something that resembles a human life. There is no other
way for him. His condition (total arrogance) is permanent. His life
will go badly, and end ugly. A total egoist, like Chung, will NEVER
admit to any imperfection, but Chung knows that most of this is true."
-GSI
"Another very sad lunatic ranting garbage he knows nothing about..
wasting his life in vanity and thinking anybody cares or even bothers
to read his garbage." -G. Snow
"Chung, the people you arrogantly attack here in these groups are
saints compared to you. You are a supreme EGOIST. You do not qualify
for human status, and never will. Even dogs or pigs are higher than
you. You should be living with crocodiles. Stay away from these groups.
Your total ARROGANCE is ugly and disgusting. It's highly disturbing to
be constantly reminded that this world produces such sick and arrogant
creeps." - Great Sage Itchy
Chung wrote: "retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner wrote
in part as a
retiree" Ecifer responded: "The good doctor is recognized as one of
the preeminent cardiologists in the world, while Chunk is flailing away
on Usenet with no practice and no hospital admitting privileges."

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung of Emory University:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "
"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung
"It has been the observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that
negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."
"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (01232010) to
further humble us as He did back in 9/11/2001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung
"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels."
"Death to the Godless imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of
China."
"Death to the fascist bandits and insects Hu Jintao, and his running
dogs, the Communist Party of China."
Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom."
"Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

Friends and supporters of the egomaniac Andrew B. Chung:
Satan, Adolf Hitler, Fred Phelps, Pastor John Hagee, Ku Klux Klan,
Rupert Murdock, David Berkowitz: AKA "Son of Sam", Ted Bundy, Richard
Ramirez, Charles Manson, Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme, David Miscavage,
Wolfman, Dracula, Xenu, Frankenstein, the Blob, Vlad the Impaler,
Attilla the Hun, Benito Mussolini, Tojo, Michael Myers, Jason Vorhees,
Jigsaw, Freddy Kreuger, Pinhead, Chucky, Leatherface, Hannibal Lector,
Darth Vader, The Joker, Mister Mxyzptlk, Lex Luthor, The Green Goblin,
Sephiroth, Xenia Onatopp, Catwoman, Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Doctor Julius
No, Francisco Scaramanga, Max Zorin, Elektra King, Dominic Greene, Hugo
Drax, "The Doctor", "The Dentist", Peeves the Poltergeist, Q, Oddjob,
Le Chiffre, Mr. Big, Rosa Klebb, Auric Goldfinger, Siegfried and
Starker, Light Yagami, Retsudo, The Rolling Stones,
Organizations: SMERSH, SPECTRE, AIPAC, SD6, Yagyu clan, The Borg, The
Ferengi, Cardassians, KAOS. The American Nazi Party, The Spangled Mob,
Drax Corporation, Auric Enterprises, OCTOPUS, Hells Angels MC, MS13
and many others too secret and evil to mention.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 7, 2011, 8:55:19 PM1/7/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
GSI simply because we truly love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12)
with all glory to GOD the Father.

GSI wrote:
> Robert Miles wrote:

> > GSI wrote:
> >
> > > Attn suckers: This phony "Christian" lying quack diet hustler/spammer
> > > "enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety of foods yesterday"...(URL spam
> > > removed)
> >
> > > While I'm happy to see that the government disability checks for the
> > > totally INSANE are still paying for your food, I would actually prefer
> > > to see you eat 32 oz. of SHIT and DIE, you spamming ASSHOLE.
> >

> > I suppose you know what profanity is - the way feeble minds try to
> > express themselves.
> >
> > Robert Miles
>
> "I suppose you know what profanity is...": I'm not sure, asshole. My
> mind is too feeble. Help me out, would you?

Only GOD can save you.

You need to be born again (John 3:3&5).

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

GSI citing what retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner
wrote in part as a retiree and cardiac patient back in 2001:

> "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it".

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

<irrationally angry remarks snipped>

Bottom line concerning you, GSI:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and more recently by yet another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined
per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Great Sage Itchy

Jan 7, 2011, 10:31:40 PM1/7/11

ANDREW B. CHUNG, can you say with your own mouth "I DON'T KNOW" This is
the one thing the EGOIST cannot say with his mouth. EGOISTS are all
about "KNOWING". They never say "I don't know". They CAN'T say - "I
Don't Know". The EGOIST always KNOWS. No matter what the subject. The
BIGGEST EGOISTS even claim to know what Jesus or God thinks or wants.
The extremes of religion are full of egoists and insane whacko's.
Aligning oneself with GOD automatically bestows "righteousness" to the
judgments and opinions of these assholes. They KNOW how you should
conduct your life. They want you to live and eat and worship exactly as
they do. Because they KNOW what GOD wants, and they are always right,
and you are always wrong. They are "in the Holy Spirit", and you are a
"perishing soul". They have the knowledge and wisdom of scripture, and
you are a MORON, or BLASPHEMER. They KNOW and you don't.
The truth is, they don't KNOW. Nobody does. Those who claim to, are
liars, fools, or delusional. They will have few friends and will become
sick. Those who say they don't know are humble, and are happy. Those
who say they are totally ignorant, are wise, and will become like Jesus
or Buddha.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2011, 1:18:26 AM1/8/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
GSI's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD

GSI wrote:

> ANDREW B. CHUNG, can you say with your own mouth "I DON'T KNOW"

This prayer does indicate a lack of knowledge of if/when the LORD is
going to save your soul.

Great Sage Itchy

Jan 8, 2011, 3:21:59 AM1/8/11

CHUNG, the TOTAL EGOIST, will ALWAYS have the last word.
Winning isn't everything for the total EGOIST, it's the ONLY THING.

THE WORLD IS FULL OF EGOISTS. EGOISTS ARE ALL ABOUT BEING "RIGHT".
ABOUT "KNOWING". ABOUT WHO IS SUPERIOR, AND WHO IS INFERIOR.
ABOUT DIVIDING THE WORLD INTO THE "RIGHT" PEOPLE AND THE "WRONG"
PEOPLE.

Chung is INSANE. He is a totally arrogant person. A Supreme EGOIST. His
whole life is all about being "superior", being "right". Being better,
holier, more "righteous" than all others. Being special, and
"important" in the eyes of "God". He has chosen this "religious" path
because it connects him to absolute "rightness".
Chung is an EGOIST. A sick asshole. Chung is an extreme case of this
defective form of humanity. The enormous Chung EGO is harder than
diamond, and cannot be scratched by anything you or I, or anyone could
say. Everything in life is a competition for such people, and they
always aim to win, to be superior.
Look at this quote from Chung. Even spirituality is a competition:

"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung

Chung will twist the facts until he is right and you are wrong:
Chung will twist anything you say to suit his purpose, which is always
to WIN, to be RIGHT, to be the "righteous" one, to be "in the holy
spirit" and doing "WDJW". You, me, and all others are "perishing
souls". There is NO OTHER POSSIBILITY for the TOTAL EGOIST. They are
ALWAYS "RIGHT".

Both the nice way, and the hard way, Chung has been asked to stop
spamming the groups. But he continues doing whatever he pleases:

<sarcasm>After all, his "special" "relationship" with "God" and "Jesus"
allow him special "authority" to do "God's" work as he sees fit.
</sarcasm>
It's not difficult to see how convenient for Chung is his
"relationship" to "God" and "Jesus". It gives him absolute license to
be the totally arrogant asshole (self righteous EGOIST) he really is.
There is nothing "spiritual" or "holy" about Chung. The opposite is
closer to the truth. Opposites attract. It is quite common for such
people to be attracted to that which is most opposite from them,
spirituality. But camels will fly through the eye of a needle and cows
will jump over the moon before even a glint of the Holy Spirit enters
the body of a total EGOIST like Chung.

TAGS:
---------

prophesied thousand year reign over His EGO-Christian 2 digit IQ

[...]

further humble us as He did back in 09112001. GOD is awesome. Fear the

\

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2011, 7:27:53 AM1/8/11

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5d923e2cf88c83f?