Re: Health

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2011, 8:26:59 PM3/5/11
LSMFT wrote:

> When your 'six pack' has turned into a keg, you have reach the peak of
> human physical form.

Smarter to avoid the latter by being wonderfully hungrier as we
http://WDJW.net/Guard our body by holding to the right daily amount
(32 oz) of food:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
more sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Happy Oyster

Mar 6, 2011, 3:11:37 AM3/6/11
On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 17:26:59 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Than is an insane claim.
--
THE FRAUD in the US Media Industry * Media Scandal & Fraud in the USA
*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 6, 2011, 3:17:29 AM3/6/11
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Aribert's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD
commands (Jn15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:
> > terrys wrote:
> >
> >> I was on byetta two years ago it had the effect of making me want to vomit
> >> quite a lot and a big loss of **appetite**.

**emphasis** added.

> > Not being hungry is terrible resulting in loss of joy as we no longer
> > enjoy the food we're eating.
>
> That is insane.

Lie.

Factual statements are not insane.

Instead, they describe reality and come from those of us who are sane.

Folks like you, Aribert, who react adversely to facts are the ones who
are actually insane.

> Hunger and taste is NOT the same!

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) did not write that they
were.

Instead, all know that hunger and appetite are indeed the same.

See added **emphasis** above.

Bottom line:

Disconnected from reality, you, Aribert, are in actual fact clinically
insane along with GSI and Ken who are also clearly disconnected from
reality.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/08f1904c48bc5bd9?

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:

> > GOD is reality (John 14:6).
>
> And some think they could fly and jump from a skyscraper...

Those of us who are sane have learned that we can walk on water when
GOD wants us to walk on water:

http://WDJW.net

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470b7290f50c2623?

Indeed, it is written that we can do all things through Christ Who
strengthens us (Philippians 4:13) and that with GOD all things are
possible (Matthew 19:26).

Bottom line:

Only the clinically insane like you and the others like GSI, Ken, and
Roman Emperor Caligula cannot learn that with GOD all things are
possible (Matthew 19:26).

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:

> > Crazy (insane) people don't pray to LORD Almighty GOD. HE really is
> > reality (John 14:6).
>
> That is bullshit.

No, GOD is reality (John 14:6).

Roman Emperor Caligula was by all historical accounts very insane and
was most certainly not praying to LORD Almighty GOD as evident by his
having those who prayed to GOD thrown to the lions

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/146bd2f9a9236e02?

Bottom line:

You, Aribert, along with the others who cannot pray to LORD Almighty
GOD are the ones who are really clinically insane as was Roman Emperor
Caligula before you.

Carole wrote:
> Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:

(1) This physician is not satan as evident by his being able to say
"Jesus is LORD" for it is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0

There simply is no reason for the Holy Spirit, Who is GOD, to help
satan say "Jesus is LORD." Therefore, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) is clearly not satan, whose physical form is that of a serpent
according to what is written in the Bible.

(2) When we, who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD as evident by our
being able to say "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9), pray
for others on our prayer list, we pray for life and not death because
the LORD is GOD of the living and not of the dead. Therefore, the
cited prayer list is a lifelist and not a deathlist. Truth is reality.

Bottom line:

You, Aribert, along with the others who cannot say "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth are the ones who are really clinically insane as was
Roman Emperor Caligula before you.

> >> Sorry, I don't read FAQs longer than 3 paras unless they are really
> >> rivetting. This isn't rivetting.
> >>
> >> Anything can lead to death if followed in excess, so your comments are
> >> nonsense.
> >>
> >> Do you want to try again?
> >
> > d.e.d.
> >
> > GUTTENBERG DESIGN KEYBOARD FOR SALE AT EBAY'S
> >
> > http://transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=6919.0
>
> Sorry, I don't want to buy a keyboard.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/044b38a02eb7d1f5?

GSI wrote:

> > > The scientific studies about hunger and braincells were made in Germany in about
> > > 2001/2002/2003. They are FACTS.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Toxicology studies on brain cells are done in cell culture by
> > subjecting them to chemicals like alcohol. Hunger is not a
> > chemical... never has been ... never will be. Truth is reality.
> >
> > Source:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b07f28ca03931c0?
> >
> > Moreover, the fact that babies are born hungry with empty stomachs
> > **and** functioning brains is absolute scientific proof that hunger
> > does not destroy brain cells but rather promotes their rapid growth as
> > evident by what happens in utero.
>
> Babies are nourished by the mothers blood through the umbilical cord
> and placenta, as anyone who has taken first year biology in High School
> knows.

Correct.

This does mean that their being hungry as evident by their being able
to take to the breast does not mean they are starving for they have
indeed been getting adequate nutrition parenterally via the maternal
circulation.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2308ba3979fe825e?

Bottom line:

Aribert has confused hunger with alcohol.

Indeed, as alcohol kills brain cells (killing memories) it also kills
hunger because hunger requires healthy (non-dying) brain cells for
memories associated with food.

Happiness from alcohol is transient bliss and not lasting joy even
when all unpleasant memories are destroyed because there is still the
present moment which is experienced without memory plus the
concomitant loss of joy as a consequence of loss of memories of past
joyful meals with friends & family.

Aribert Deckers (aka not-so-Happy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > not-so-Happy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Aribert, a new heart
and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be
born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

[...]

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Happy Oyster

Mar 6, 2011, 3:21:35 AM3/6/11
On Sun, 6 Mar 2011 00:17:29 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Only the clinically insane like you and the others like GSI, Ken, and
>Roman Emperor Caligula cannot learn that with GOD all things are
>possible (Matthew 19:26).

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung with his deathlist of more than 260 persons and his
contract killer god are damned (sic!) insane.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2011, 3:30:21 AM3/27/11
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Aribert's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD
commands (Jn15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:

In reference to this physician's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prayer
list:

http://tinyurl.com/4pcwg3x

> ... wants the death of more than 260 persons who he has in his
> online deathlist.
>
> Can the police of Atlanta prevent him running amok?

Atlanta police know that a prayer list is not a death list so they
would be justified to have you possibly extradited here to the U.S. to
be charged with libel & defamation:

http://tinyurl.com/libel-defamation

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bda9bd5e0d4f589d?

Happy Oyster

Mar 27, 2011, 12:12:54 PM3/27/11
On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 00:30:21 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Atlanta police know that a prayer list is not a death list so they
>would be justified to have you possibly extradited here to the U.S. to
>be charged with libel & defamation:

Charged for libel and defamation, that is what Satan Ben Hua Chung is waiting
for. Is his date in court already set? His defaming Dr. Frank Hildner in public
is known in the Net.

--

Evolutionary Plan
http://www.journalist.is/evolutionary_plan.jpg

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2011, 12:20:26 PM3/27/11
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Aribert's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD
commands (Jn15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:

In reference to this physician's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prayer
list:

http://tinyurl.com/4pcwg3x

> ... wants the death of more than 260 persons who he has in his
> online deathlist.
>
> Can the police of Atlanta prevent him running amok?

Atlanta police know that a prayer list is not a death (curse) list so

they would be justified to have you possibly extradited here to the
U.S. to be charged with libel & defamation:

http://tinyurl.com/libel-defamation

Chung is nutz

Mar 28, 2011, 12:22:59 AM3/28/11
All of Usenet knows Andrew Chung is a cross-posting spaming netko0k troll.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2011, 5:04:04 AM4/7/11
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now, in the
name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Slim

Apr 7, 2011, 5:44:22 AM4/7/11
On Apr 7, 2:04 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Bottom line concerning you:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?
>
> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Psychopath.

Slim

Apr 7, 2011, 6:26:32 AM4/7/11

Happy Oyster

Apr 7, 2011, 3:19:18 PM4/7/11
On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 02:04:04 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
>that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now, in the
>name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Satan Ben Hua Chung is a murderous swine.

Satan Ben Hua Chung libels and defames Dr. Frank Hildner. See this piece of
proof:

http://www.disease-treatment.com/showthread.php?t=51159

<quote>
04-24-2007, 02:14 AM #49
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...
Don Kirkman wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article <1153051395....@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups. com>:
> >Don Kirkman wrote:
> >> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in

> >> There are only two possible explanations: "the retired doctor" was not
> >> Dr. Hildner (who was still there after you were terminated) or you are
> >> lying. Which one do you choose?
>
> >The truth.
>
> >I know Dr. Hildner to be a retired physician who stopped seeing
> >patients back in 2001 even if he might still be receiving mail at CFHC
> >as one of the founding shareholders thereby justifying his still being
> >listed on their web site.
>
> As the director of the cath lab I doubt Dr. Hildner was succeeded by the
> newest member of the staff (actually it seems Dr. Hildner may still be
> associated with that operation). Let me offer you a face-saving third
> possibility: it may not have been Dr. Hildner but someone else who was
> removed from the staff during the 88 days you were there, and because of
> a false memory you are confusing that person with Dr. Hildner. There is
> no shame in a false memory, but there is a real risk of making false
> accusations.

There is no risk in the choice to side with the truth. You would have
known this had you been able to discern the truth. Perhaps this is why
you are "retired" from the law enforcement profession.

> Even if Dr. Hildner stopped seeing patients, that is not a "retirement"
> if he maintained his position as director of the cath lab program who
> probably was responsible for training you.

In truth, my cardiology training under Dr. J. Willis Hurst and Dr. R.
Wayne Alexander was more than completed at Emory prior to my starting
at CFHC. Indeed, my proficiency with the King MP-A2 catheter remains
far beyond anything that Dr. Hildner could ever muster even in his
younger days. Afterall, I learned this technique at Emory from Dr.
Spencer King himself. Laus Deo !

> Only the patient caseload
> would have been transferred, not the title and responsibility of
> overseeing the lab.

I was and remain certain about Dr. Hildner's retirement prior to my
starting at CFHC even if Dr. Hildner might still be confused about it.
There are many who have been gently put out to pasture without their
knowing it. Ocala being horse country have more than its fair share of
experts who know how to do this especially at CFHC.

Still praying for you, dear Don.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth
</quote>

Slim

Apr 7, 2011, 4:47:04 PM4/7/11
wrote:

> Bottom line concerning you:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?
>
> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now, in the
> name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
>
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-certified Cardiologist
> and Author of "Trust the Truth:"http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG
>
> "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 10, 2011, 11:00:57 PM4/10/11
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Aribert's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD
commands (Jn15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:

In reference to this physician's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prayer
list:

http://tinyurl.com/4pcwg3x

> ... wants the death of more than 260 persons who he has in his
> online deathlist.
>
> Can the police of Atlanta prevent him running amok?

Atlanta police know that a prayer list is not a death (curse) list so

http://tinyurl.com/libel-defamation

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bda9bd5e0d4f589d?

**emphasis** added

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

See **emphasis** above.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth -

Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"

http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

Andrew B. Chunq MD/PhD

Apr 10, 2011, 11:10:06 PM4/10/11
On Apr 10, 8:00 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> ... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
> Aribert's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD
> commands (Jn15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:
>
> In reference to this physician's (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc) prayer
> born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5),http://WDJW.net/Forgiven

> by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:
>
> http://T3WiJ.com
>
> Amen.
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
>
> We do this by weighing our meals per thehttp://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER

> Approach to get our...
>
> http://WDJW.net/Status
>
> and then...
>
> http://WDJW.net/Update
>
> so that there will be...
>
> http://WDJW.net/NoVAT
>
> Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:
>
> Mathematical:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=146776...
>
> Historical:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=146776...
>
> Medical:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=146776...
>
> Psychological:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=146776...
>
> So that we really shouldhttp://WDJW.net/BeHungryand say we are
> "wonderfully hungry" (http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry) whenever we
> are greeted:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=146776...
> Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/14401...
>
> "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Happy Oyster

Apr 10, 2011, 11:26:28 PM4/10/11
On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 20:00:57 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for

That is an insane lie by the sociopath Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung, who wants
more than 260 be dead.

Andrew B. Chunq MD/PhD

Apr 10, 2011, 11:43:02 PM4/10/11
On Apr 10, 8:26 pm, Happy Oyster <happy.oys...@ariplex.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 20:00:57 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>
> <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:
> >Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
>
> That is an insane lie by the sociopath Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung, who wants
> more than 260 be dead.

Yes, by his own words does he condemn himself:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91a3cd77fa0e1a75?hl=en

Psychopath.

> Lie.
>
> Psychopaths don't pray to GOD.

Incorrect:

Psychopath David Koresh prayed to God before witnesses.
"Psychologists are inclined to classify Koresh as a psychopath, ..."
http://www.rickross.com/reference/waco/waco12.html

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Irrelevant:

Webster Dictionary fails to openly declare that Jesus Christ is LORD
and GOD.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jesus

--
CHRISTIAN RELIEF FUND:
http://www.compassionlink.org/html/food_relief.html#CRF

STOP HUNGER NOW:
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer?pagename=who_we_are
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

HUNGER IS UNACCEPTABLE:
http://www.austinfoodbank.org/hunger-is-unacceptable/

30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

I'm not really an MD

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 12:22:27 AM4/11/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

(Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91a3cd77fa0e1a75?hl=en)

Psychopath.

> Lie.
>
> Psychopaths don't pray to GOD.

Incorrect:

Psychopath David Koresh prayed to God before witnesses.
"Psychologists are inclined to classify Koresh as a psychopath, ..."
http://www.rickross.com/reference/waco/waco12.html

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Incorrect:

Hunger> Synonym> Famish:
To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve (Webster Dictionary)

Hunger: A lack of food that can cause illness or death (Macmillan
Dictionary)

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 12:38:57 AM4/11/11
On 4/10/2011 8:00 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Atlanta police know that a prayer list is not a death (curse) list so
> they would be justified to have you possibly extradited here to the
> U.S. to be charged with libel& defamation:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/libel-defamation

Whine, carp, threaten. Good luck carrying that out, Mr. Chung LOL!

> I'm a licensed physician

So was Josef Mengele.