Daily Spirit-guided WDJW health tip for 06/27/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2009, 6:51:13 AM6/27/09
It is when our lives have meaning that we become healthier (hungrier)
than ever.

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Author of WDJW:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_does_Jesus_want%3F

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Ken

Jun 27, 2009, 2:08:07 PM6/27/09
What is "Irony"?
Chung calling someone esle as being mentally ill!

OCD-------------An anxiety disorder characterized by uncontrollable,
unwanted
thoughts and repetitive, ritualized behaviors you feel compelled to
perform.
If you have OCD, you probably recognize that your obsessive thoughts
and
compulsive behaviors are irrational – but even so, you feel unable to
resist them and break free.
Like a needle getting stuck on an old record, obsessive-compulsive
disorder (OCD) causes the brain to get stuck on a particular thought
or urge.
Or like always having to be the last person to post in a thread

While Chung may still technically be a doctor, he has no real
practice and no admitting privileges.
His psychological problems and accompanying delusions have caused him
to become a complete failure as a human being not to mention being a
spamming fuckwit

Chung has collected many awards
Kook of the Month, (06/06)
Coward of the Month, (10/06)
Coward of the Month, (11/06)
Coward of the Month, (12/06)
Coward of the Month, (11/07)
Looney Maroon Award, (06/06)
and a slew of others

dolf

Jun 27, 2009, 2:11:31 PM6/27/09
Linda Freeman (lfreemanli...@webtv.net): "The Trinity, okay, now
we're past that! Jesus said if you believe me you are one with me and
one with the Father.

The Trinity is no longer a Trinity but a U N I T Y!--"[Just so,] when
mankind (male and female) ate the apple, they gain knowledge of
opposites. ADAM AND EVE HAVE THROWN THEMSELVES OUT OF THE GARDEN OF
TIMELESS UNITY, JUST BY THE ACT OF RECOGNIZING DUALITY."

(ru) dolf: "Only if its illogical orthodox religious crap: Of special
interest, though, has been the circumstance in which a[n incommensurate]
complex structure at the conceptual level [of bi-polar duality]--say, a
pair of constituent elements and the relation between them--is expressed
by a unitary syntactic constituent, such as by a single [causative]
clause. Such telescoped representation was termed 'conflation'. Such
conflation [or marriage] of a complex conceptual structure into a single
clause occurs extensively in the representation of the Motion situation
and of the causative situation." [Talmy, Vol I 2000:11]

Ken [Cyberstalker] Kellogg (flak...@aol.com): "[Its a]n anxiety

disorder characterized by uncontrollable, unwanted thoughts and
repetitive, ritualized behaviors you feel compelled to perform. If you
have OCD, you probably recognize that your obsessive thoughts and
compulsive behaviors are irrational – but even so, you feel unable to
resist them and break free.

Like a needle getting stuck on an old record, obsessive-compulsive
disorder (OCD) causes the brain to get stuck on a particular thought or
urge.

(Like always having to be the last person to post in the same thread)."

(ru) dolf: "Oh you've met Carl McCluskey then!"

Ken [Cyberstalker] Kellogg (flak...@aol.com): "While Chung may still

technically be a doctor, he has no real practice and no admitting
privileges. His psychological problems and accompanying delusions have
caused him to become a complete failure as a human being not to mention

being a spamming fuckwit.

Chung has collected many awards
Kook of the Month, (06/06)
Coward of the Month, (10/06)
Coward of the Month, (11/06)
Coward of the Month, (12/06)
Coward of the Month, (11/07)

Looney Maroon Award, (06/06) and a slew of others."

(ru) dolf: "And Michael Jackson doesn't do Thriller... hahaha!"

Linda Freeman (lfreemanli...@webtv.net): "What's important is
that you should be able to tell from the fruits of Christianity that as
of today, it really hasn't panned out. It has waxed and waned like a
leaf swaying in the wind.

Why? Because mankind continues to be afraid to step outside of tradition.

Nothing can cover the message of Jesus. Not even the writings of Paul or
the Old Testament Jews or anybody else.

God is a good guy! Why can't you understand that? What didn't sound good
about Him is the ideas that people came up with.

He wouldn't be responsible for the murder, starvation, disease, war,
etc., that He has been held responsible for. We are primitive and we
came up with that stuff!

Does it have to be a babe to convince you of what is soo simple to
understand?

I am walking with a Christian Discuss group now that is in sore need of
a lesson in philosophy and religious philosophy so that they may
understand how philosophy has played a part in the evolution of mans'
thinking.

If someone were to put something together and post it here I could share
it with my group. Perhaps it would serve to elevate their understanding
so that they could see the concreteness of the core message of the Bible
instead of making idols of the ignorant ideas of primitive men. I would
be ever so grateful!"

"When we presume to interpret G-d's intentions rather than adhere to the
letter of His Law, we lose our place in Paradise, we kill our brother,
and we and our families are swallowed up alive by the world around us.

What was the rebellion of Korach {baldness; ice; frost} all about?

A simple reading of the Parsha indicates that Korach and his supporters
challenged the leadership of Moshe {taken out; drawn forth} and Aharon
{a teacher; lofty; mountain of strength}. As a first cousin to Moshe and
Aharon, and sharing the same Yichus - lineage, Korach felt that he had
equal claim on the leadership of the nation. The 250 men from the tribe
of Reuven {who sees the son; the vision of the son} who joined with
Korach also felt that the designation of Aharon's family as Kohanim was
based on nepotism, and decided to join Korach in bringing the issue to a
head. However, the story is far more complex.

The conflict between Korach and Moshe was, and is, fundamental to
understanding our relationship with Hashem and His Torah." [Copyright ©
1998 by Rabbi Aron Tendler and Project Genesis, Inc. He is Rabbi of
Shaarey Zedek Congregation, Valley Village, California]

Today 2009.6.27 I went to the Chinese Gardens and gave them a copy of my
virtual cube--we discussed the possibility that as a paradigm of empire,
it ought to be possible to overlay and orient the virtual Cube in a
similar manner and then observe the phenomenal events in the garden
accordingly.

I had to pick up a newspaper which someone had left as litter by the
Rock Forest and the Tale of 'Ashima and the Landlord': "So spoke they to
the king of Assyria {who is happy; or walks; or looks}, saying: 'The
nations who you have removed and placed in the cities of Samaria
{watch-mountain} do not know the rituals of the God of the land;
therefore he has sent lions among them, and indeed, they are killing
them because they do not know the rituals of the God of the land.

Then the king of Assyria commanded saying, 'Send there one of the
priests who you brought from there; let him go and dwell there, and let
him teach them the rituals of the God of the land.

Then one of the priests whom they had carried away from Samaria came and
dwelt in Bethel {the house of God}, and taught them how they should fear
the LORD.

However every nation continued to make gods of its own, and put them in
the houses of the high places which the Samaritans had made, every
nation in the cities where they dwelt.

The men of Babylon {confusion; mixture} made Succoth Benouth {the tents
of daughters, or young women; or prostitutes}, the men of Cuth {burning}
made Nergel {the great man; the hero}, and the men of Hamath {anger;
heat; a wall} made Ashima {crime; offense}, and the Avites {wicked,
perverse} made Nibhaz {budding; prophesying} and Tartak {chained; bound;
shut up}; and the Sepharvites {the two books; the two scribes} burned
their children in fire to Adrammelech {the cloak, glory, grandeur or
power of the king} and Anammelech {answer; poverty of the king}, the
gods of Sepharvaim.

So they feared the LORD, and from every class they appointed for
themselves priests of the high places , who sacrificed for them in the
shrines of the high places. They feared the LORD, yet served their own
gods--according to the rituals of the nations from among whom they were
carried away." [2 Kings 17:26-33]

Following that I went to the circular void statue, with a plaque dated
28 April 2006 commemorating workers who were either injured on the job
or taken from the day and failed to return home as International Day of
Mourning.

Isn't it barbaric to impale citizens on their national symbols as former
Victorian Premier Stephen Philip (Steve) Bracks and John Thwaites (et
al) as fascists have sought to do--be it an ANZAC Day memorial stone as
idea imported from Egypt or a crucifix? Bad karma I thought, is now
going to come your way on this the Sabbath day and you will never be
forgiven.

Bowing momentarily before the statue to the accompaniment of La
Chicane's Saltwater Celtic lyrics...

"Open my eyes
Saltwater rain
Open my eyes

Go on
Come in
Go on
Come in
Cleanse yourself
Go on
Come in

Our lifeforce
Our people's nation/our wild stormy nights

Fol lol the doh fol the day
Fol lol the doh fol the day
Fol lol the doh fol the day
Fol lol the doh fol the day

Open my eyes
Saltwater rain
Open my eyes
No more inside
Saltwater rain
Open my eyes"

I was still listening to this when I came across some skateboarders
doing a competition in a building just off George Street near the
townhall--I stopped momentarily to see what was grasping these monkeys'
attention, when I was approached by a security guard (a Polynesian
Gorilla) who asked me to move.

I said, I'll do better than that I'll depart.

I had to ask him whether he muttered a curse under his breath--which he
denied.

Before leaving I commented to a youth who was part of the skateboarding
group on how anti-social the skateboarders were--he cursed at me.

I'm still playing the melody an hour later... "And the LORD rejected all
the descendants of Israel {he that sees God; he who prevails with God},
afflicted them, and delivered them into the hand of plunderers, until he
had cast them from his sight. For he tore Israel from the house of David
{well beloved; dear}, and they made Jeroboam {he that opposes the
people} the son of Nebat {that beholds} king. Then Jeroboam drove Israel
from following the LORD, and made them commit a great sin.

For the children of Israel walked in all the sins of Jeroboam which he
did; they did not depart from them, until the LORD removed Israel out of
his sight, as he had said by all his servants the prophets.

So Israel was carried away from their own land to Assyria, as it is to
this day." [2 Kings 17:20-23]

Randy ® [Sody] Barbara (pulpi...@gmail.com): "Are you disputing the
accuracy of what I claimed Galatians teaches, or are you simply, again,
trying to malign someone for noticing and applying the truth?"

(ru) dolf: "But you are disputing it and cannot engage me in honest
dialog because that discussion always ends in a lack of comprehension on
another's part."

;;;Matt;;; (trdel...@nsgmail.com): "OK the above is scripture are you
disputing it? Would seem you are. Be Well."

(ru) dolf: "We're waiting for Bruno (Borat) to do his number in the
Sydney streets... Foisted / Hoisted with his own petard, now that his
billboard has gone up in Taylor Square, Oxford Street: According to
Wikipedia, a Mr. Petar Bojović (Serbian: Петар Бојовић) (July 16, 1858
in Miševići near Nova Varoš – January 20, 1945 in Belgrade) was one of
four Serbian vojvodas (field-marshals) in Balkan Wars and World War I.
He was, by origin Montenegrin Serb from the Vasojevići clan." [Courtesy:
Wikepedia 2009]

Bazza Magoo (Barry [Lucy Boots] OGrady): "What is Qolan Dolt? You should
quore something before your reply. Only fools top post."

(ru) dolf: "How honest is his Karl Stefanovic impersonation? According
to 2009.6.24 media reports by Jason Koutsoukis courtesy: The Age
Newspaper, former treasurer Peter Costello and Ms Gillard visiting
Jerusalem, have called for a different kind of conversation from world
leaders trying to promote freedom and justice: "If the root of democracy
is conversation, then the true root of friendship is honesty," Ms
Gillard said.

"We should be honest about the difficulty of achieving a just and
lasting settlement to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict."

"We should be honest about where we all fail to live up to our ideals.
We should be honest about how, despite its importance, politics is only
one small part of what shapes our lives and our actions. We should be
honest about what each of our nations still has to learn.

"And we should use honesty to make our exchanges and our differences
more valuable and better appreciated." [(c) 2009 Fairfax Digital, The
Australian Newspaper 2009.6.24 on-line edition]

Carl McCluskey (sai...@nettally.com): "This public service announcement
has been brought to you by 'Citizens For Truth In Advertising' {tm}
which is solely responsible for its content."

(ru) dolf: "That's qolon spelt without a 'u' and semantical
justification for that is found in the zeitgeist inspired name Qantas as
spirit of a nation!"

Carl McCluskey (sai...@nettally.com): "I see you haven't had any success
arresting anyone at hotmail nor any place else as you threatened."

(ru) dolf: "Did my foot slip upon the way or did Cardinal George Pell
continue to show disrespect to State by failing to proffer an
apology--which by any artful accomplishment is now opportunity past?"

Carl McCluskey (sai...@nettally.com): "You need psychiatric counseling
for the mental illnesses of which you admitted."

(ru) dolf: "Treason is what treason does! I used that www-page as a
reference on Bill Feuerer ("the Dolt")

And mention the 'Mental Block' on 2009.2.18 in a discussion tread 'The
Truth Behind Leviticus 18:22' in newsgroups: alt.bible,
alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.religion.christian,
alt.religion.christian.baptist, aus.religion.christian

As comment which was applied to me just the other day--wherein I falsely
was accused: "Much like the Dolt, aren't you...twist reality to sooth
your senses...

Correct yourself... But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his
brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and
whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the
council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool {ie. *Dolt* a stupid
person}, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest
that thy brother hath ought against thee;

Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be
reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Agree with thine adversary quickly, whilst thou art in the way with him;
lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge
deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till
thou hast paid the uttermost farthing--a former monetary unit and coin
of the UK, withdrawn in 1961, equal to a quarter of an old penny."
[Matthew 5:22-26 (KJV)]

Fasgnadh (fasg...@yahoo.com.au): "How could God so ACCURATELY predict
the fate of EVERY ATHEIST REGIME, Centuries ago!?!?!!!"

Virgil (vir...@nowhere.com): "Depends on which 'God' or 'Gods' are
alleged to have done so and what evidence that 'gods' followers have of
such prediction."

Fasgnadh (fasg...@yahoo.com.au): "Atheists can't answer, real men know,
little boys run away... ;-)"

Virgil (vir...@nowhere.com): "In this respect, both Buddha and Brahma
trump Ya[h]weh."

Linda Freeman (lfreemanli...@webtv.net): "Christian belief
doesn't save Amen bruddah..."

Fasgnadh (fasg...@yahoo.com.au): "The One that counts, you poor deluded
moron!"

Linda Freeman (lfreemanli...@webtv.net): "Most of us wish we
could die in our sleep. Not many want to die in pain or face another
plane of existence of which they have not prepared for.
If you do not believe you are immortal, then what a Christian says
shouldn't bother you. Your just gonna die like a animal, right?

If you ask me, from what I've heard, a plane crash is a pretty fast way
to go. You could liken it to being taken, like in the rapture."

(ru) dolf: "I've heard of Yahweh, and of statues to Buddha and Brahma,
but who is Bruddah?"

Virgil (vir...@nowhere.com): "They all count, to their worshippers, but
none of them count otherwise."

Fasgnadh (fasg...@yahoo.com.au): "You snipped it."

Virgil (vir...@nowhere.com): "It wasn't ever there to be snipped. All I
have snipped from fasgnadh's delusional maunderings are some of his less
coherent ones."

Zencycle (abandoned the argument he has lost): "Islam considers every
one who does not follow islam to be a non-believer."

Virgil (vir...@nowhere.com): "No more twaddley than christian delusions."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2009, 2:19:58 PM6/27/09
Atheists like you, Ken, are mentally ill:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Ken, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

ironjustice

Jun 27, 2009, 9:20:34 PM6/27/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Nut Case

What is "Irony"?
Chung labeling someone else as being mentally ill!

?

Ken

%

Jun 27, 2009, 9:45:06 PM6/27/09

its too bad Chung plays you like a fiddle

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2009, 11:57:08 PM6/27/09
% wrote:
> Ken wrote:
>
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>> Board-certified Nut Case

Would not have an active medical license if what Ken wrote were true.

> its too bad Chung plays you like a fiddle

In the Holy Spirit, this physician simply knows that Ken is mentally
ill and needs GOD's intervention:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

%, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

%

Jun 28, 2009, 12:30:40 AM6/28/09
i don't care Chung i have my own education ,
i don't always support your usenet ways but ,
seeing someone get played that way is discouraging

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2009, 12:47:51 AM6/28/09
% wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> %, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
>i don't care Chung i have my own education ,
>i don't always support your usenet ways but ,
>seeing someone get played that way is discouraging

Sad to note that you are unable to answer the simple yes/no question
with a written affirmative.

May GOD soften your heart, %, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

%

Jun 28, 2009, 12:55:25 AM6/28/09
ice cream softens ,
sorry you are sorry ,
but it really isn't my doing

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Ken

Jun 28, 2009, 9:50:34 AM6/28/09

What is "Irony"?
Chung calling someone esle as being mentally ill!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Schlomo Frankenstein

Jun 29, 2009, 8:56:10 PM6/29/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

>% wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> %, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>>
>>i don't care Chung i have my own education ,
>>i don't always support your usenet ways but ,
>>seeing someone get played that way is discouraging
>
> Sad to note that you are unable to answer the simple yes/no question
> with a written affirmative.

HOLY SHIT!! YOU were asked to answer that way MANY times but you chose to
forgo acting like a man and just pasting one of your typical Chung OCD

Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.
Truth is reality.

Happy Oyster

Jun 30, 2009, 2:10:16 AM6/30/09
On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 00:56:10 GMT, "Schlomo Frankenstein" <youca...@bagel.com>
wrote:

>Truth is reality.

"Did you have a d�j� vu recently?"

"Yes, daily."

--
"Die Weiber sind haupts�chlich dazu bestimmt, die Geilheit der M�nner
zu befriedigen." Johannes Chrysostomos, 349-407, gr. Kirchenlehrer

�ber das wahre Wesen der Biblischen http://www.reimbibel.de ** **

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2009, 5:11:18 AM6/30/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic (Pan-Flu) at any
time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the probably eventuality of
[...]

Board-certified Cardiologist

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

Ken

Jun 30, 2009, 10:31:42 AM6/30/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Nut Case