Female Doctor Gets Death Threats for Revealing Weight Loss Secret To the Public

ale123

Nov 16, 2009, 12:27:09 AM11/16/09
The Drug Companies are furious !

http://lose-major-pounds.blogspot.com/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 16, 2009, 6:44:27 AM11/16/09
ale123 wrote:

> The Drug Companies are furious !

There is nothing they can do to stop people from eating the right
amount (32 oz/day):

http://WJDW.net/BeSmart

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Ken

Nov 16, 2009, 7:58:03 PM11/16/09
Andy Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Nut Case

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2009, 3:36:06 AM11/17/09
Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Ken, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Ken

Nov 17, 2009, 10:21:40 AM11/17/09
Andy Chung
Board-certified Nutsack and Spamming Fundy Fuckwadd

Bottom line concening chung

Clinical Sociopathic *NARCISSISM*"
Having 5 of these 9 "qualifies" a person as a narcissist...
How many of these fit him to a "T"?

1. Feels grandiose and self-importance (e.g., exaggerates
achievements and talents to the point of lying, demands to be
recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
2. Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome
power or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance (the cerebral
narcissist),
bodily beauty or sexual performance (the somatic narcissist), or
ideal, everlasting, all-conquering love or passion
3. Firmly convinced that he or she is unique and, being special,
can only be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate
with, other special or unique, or high-status people (or
institutions)
4. Requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention and
affirmation - or, failing that, wishes to be feared and to be
notorious (narcissistic supply).
5. Feels entitled. Expects unreasonable or special and favourable
priority treatment. Demands automatic and full compliance with his or
her expectations
6. Is "interpersonally exploitative", i.e., uses others to achieve
his or her own ends
7. Devoid of empathy. Is unable or unwilling to identify with or
acknowledge the feelings and needs of others
8. Constantly envious of others or believes that they feel the same
about him or her
9. Arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes coupled with rage when
frustrated, contradicted, or confronted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2009, 5:51:54 AM11/19/09

ken

Nov 19, 2009, 11:00:57 AM11/19/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2009, 3:27:09 AM11/21/09

Ken

Nov 21, 2009, 11:29:24 AM11/21/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2009, 12:56:48 PM11/21/09

Ken

Nov 21, 2009, 3:31:55 PM11/21/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2009, 2:36:42 AM11/22/09

Ken

Nov 22, 2009, 11:59:37 AM11/22/09
Board-certified Spamming Fundy Fuckwadd

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2009, 7:05:13 AM11/23/09

Ken

Nov 23, 2009, 10:49:16 AM11/23/09

David

Nov 23, 2009, 5:09:38 PM11/23/09
In article
<a233833d-fd02-4aa5...@z10g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
Ken <flak...@aol.com> wrote:

> Board-certified Spamming Fundy Fuckwadd
>
> Bottom line concening chung

He has been around for quite a fews years now, and over time (last 5
years or so) his posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
paranoid belief in his 2lb diet.

Very sad to a see a once clever man go down the gurgler like this, but
that is unfortunately the nature of his disease - most likely
schizophrenia

Best to just ignore his posts - making fun of or ridiculing those with a
mental illness is not nice

David

MU

Nov 23, 2009, 6:55:33 PM11/23/09
On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:09:38 GMT, David wrote:

> In article
> <a233833d-fd02-4aa5...@z10g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
> Ken <flak...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Board-certified Spamming Fundy Fuckwadd
>>
>> Bottom line concening chung
>>

> He has been around for quite a fews years now, and over time (last 5
> years or so) his posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
> knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
> paranoid belief in his 2lb diet.

If paranoia is induced by a working eating plan, then, yeah, he's
delusionally paranoid.

> Very sad to a see a once clever man go down the gurgler like this, but
> that is unfortunately the nature of his disease - most likely
> schizophrenia
>
> Best to just ignore his posts -

> making fun of or ridiculing those with a mental illness is not nice
>
> David

You're right so I won't do it to you. lol

Ken

Nov 23, 2009, 8:56:04 PM11/23/09
On Nov 23, 2:09 pm, David <posti...@REMOVE-TO-REPLYconfidential-
counselling.com> wrote:

> He has been around for quite a fews years now, and over time (last 5
> years or so) his posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
> knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
> paranoid belief in his 2lb diet.
>
> Very sad to a see a once clever man go down the gurgler like this, but
> that is unfortunately the nature of his disease - most likely
> schizophrenia
>
> Best to just ignore his posts - making fun of or ridiculing those with a
> mental illness is not nice
>
> David

Let those words be used to all as a warning as to what religion can
sometimes do to a person.

Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
adulthood.
I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2009, 3:54:38 AM11/24/09
Ken wrote in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

Ken

Nov 24, 2009, 10:54:39 AM11/24/09
Bottom line concening Chung. It's only a matter of time before he's
institutionalized for his own safety

MoSn

Nov 24, 2009, 5:03:39 PM11/24/09
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:54:39 -0600, Ken wrote
(in article
<beee865c-729c-495f...@h40g2000prf.googlegroups.com>):

I see your philosophy is that if one is good, two must be better

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2009, 5:11:17 AM11/25/09
Ken wrote in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?