Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: non-christians attack each other ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2009, 6:32:36 AM6/10/09
... thereby showing they do not have the peace that is beyond their
understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a111658c14061c8?

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

tr...@finder.com

Jun 10, 2009, 11:34:39 AM6/10/09
Truth:

I forgive you.

I'm greatly saddened by this level of confusion and distortion of
thought.

One can only ask as always why some are struck down and others not? Such
promising young person struck down in the bloom of youth always is
reason
for pause to consider this eternal question.

There but for the grace of God goes any of us.

May God bless and protect and heal.

Luke! I am your father

Jun 10, 2009, 11:51:47 AM6/10/09
On Jun 10, 8:34 am, tr...@finder.com wrote:nothing worth quoting

Equal time for equal delusions!!!!!

The Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Santa, the Great Pumpkin, the
Flying Spaghetti Monster and all Fairy Godparents demand equal time
from you fundy fuckwits

harsha

Jun 10, 2009, 12:59:12 PM6/10/09
On Jun 10, 3:32 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> ... thereby showing they do not have the peace that is beyond their
> understanding:

like the understanding catholics and protestants had in Ireland?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2009, 1:48:10 PM6/10/09
harsha wrote:

>> ... thereby showing they do not have the peace that is beyond their
>> understanding:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a111658c14061c8?
>
>like the understanding catholics and protestants had in Ireland?

Those who live by the sword will die by the sword not as Jesus'
disciples, who are mindful of WDJW:

http://WDJW.net

Truth is simple.

Harsha, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

Olrik

Jun 10, 2009, 2:11:11 PM6/10/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> harsha wrote:
>>
>>> ... thereby showing they do not have the peace that is beyond their
>>> understanding:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a111658c14061c8?
>> like the understanding catholics and protestants had in Ireland?
>
> Those who live by the sword will die by the sword not as Jesus'
> disciples

Matthew 10:34 - "I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword"

<snippage>

Virgil

Jun 10, 2009, 11:58:25 PM6/10/09
In article <ep2v2519hjq2niib9...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> "The lot is cast into the lap

Don't be vulgar.

> Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time

So "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" threatens us with the wrath of his
imagined god!!

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 11, 2009, 12:01:26 AM6/11/09
In article <l7sv25ljfu4qmgfm8...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> Those who live by the sword will die by the sword not as Jesus'
> disciples, who are mindful of WDJW

Then "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" recommends that the US disbands its armed
forces to protect them from that fate and relies only on the will of his
God to protect us?

--
Virgil

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2009, 4:21:49 AM6/11/09

Amen.

Jesus' sword is that which He speaks from His mouth:

"Out of His mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the
nations." (Revelation 19:15)

Amen.

Truth does separate the truthful from the untruthful.

May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Olrik

Jun 11, 2009, 9:53:52 AM6/11/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Olrik wrote:

>>> Those who live by the sword will die by the sword not as Jesus'
>>> disciples
>> Matthew 10:34 - "I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword"
>
> Amen.

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

<snip>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2009, 10:23:08 AM6/11/09
Olrik wrote:

>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b1f2d0a72f5b3c90?
>
>http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

If it were true that Christ Jesus never existed, there would be no
reason for a web site such as the one you cite just as there is no ...

http://www.ThorNeverExisted,com

Moreover, there would be no reason to lie about Jesus' disciples as
has been observed by perplexed non-christians:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Truth is factual.

Dan Listermann

Jun 11, 2009, 10:44:16 AM6/11/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

> Olrik wrote:
>>>
>>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b1f2d0a72f5b3c90?
>>
>>http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/
>
> If it were true that Christ Jesus never existed, there would be no
> reason for a web site such as the one you cite just as there is no ...

An example of wonderfully defective thinking.

Olrik

Jun 11, 2009, 11:07:08 AM6/11/09

Just another day at the office for Chung!

:-)

O.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2009, 11:40:28 AM6/11/09
On Jun 11, 8:07 am, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Dan Listermann wrote:
> >
> > An example of wonderfully defective thinking.
>
> Just another day at the office for Chung!
>
> :-)
>
> O.

Just how does an "Alleged Practicing Physician" like Chung find so
much time to
piss away on usenet?
Come to find out that, while Chung may still technically be a doctor,
he has no real
practice and no admitting privileges.

His psychological problems and accompanying religious delusions have
caused him to become a complete failure as a human being not to
mention him becoming a total fuckwadd.

monkfish

Jun 11, 2009, 11:53:01 AM6/11/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

You misunderstood him.
Does your misunderstanding justify your behavior?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2009, 12:27:05 PM6/11/09
monkfish wrote:
> Ken Flakey pretending to be HeartDoc Andrew wrote:

Not for the discerning.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you, Dan, to unwittingly update folks on your still not being able to
publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

>>> Just another day at the office for Chung!

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you, Olrik, to unwittingly update folks on your still not being able
to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

>> Just how does an "Alleged Practicing Physician" like Chung find so
>> much time to
>> piss away on usenet?
>> Come to find out that, while Chung may still technically be a doctor,
>> he has no real
>> practice and no admitting privileges.
>>
>> His psychological problems and accompanying religious delusions have
>> caused him to become a complete failure as a human being not to
>> mention him becoming a total fuckwadd.

Sadly, you, Ken, still suffer from compulsive lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you, Ken, to unwittingly update folks on your still not being able to
publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Bottom line concerning Dan, Olrik, Ken and other non-christians:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

>You misunderstood him.

Without the Holy Spirit, there can be no true understanding of
reality.

>Does your misunderstanding justify your behavior?

Their being disconnected from reality is an explanation for their
behavior.

Monkfish, can you now publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Dan Listermann

Jun 11, 2009, 5:02:30 PM6/11/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

Do you think that you understand anything?

Dan Listermann

Jun 11, 2009, 5:04:07 PM6/11/09

> monkfish wrote:
>> Ken Flakey pretending to be HeartDoc Andrew wrote:

> Not for the discerning.

There you go with that malapropos again, you of course meant "deluded."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2009, 5:36:24 PM6/11/09
Dan Listermann wrote:
>> monkfish wrote:

>> Not for the discerning.
>
>There you go with that malapropos again, you of course meant "deluded."

Without the LORD, your opinions and guesses are meaningless
(Ecclesiastes).

Truth is reality and not delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Dan, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Dan Listermann

Jun 11, 2009, 5:47:16 PM6/11/09

> Dan Listermann wrote:

>>> Not for the discerning.
>>
>>There you go with that malapropos again, you of course meant "deluded."
>
> Without the LORD, your opinions and guesses are meaningless
> (Ecclesiastes).
>
> Truth is reality and not delusion:

And it is a damn pity that you abuse those words so badly.

monkfish

Jun 11, 2009, 5:54:43 PM6/11/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

> "monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> Just how does an "Alleged Practicing Physician" like Chung find so
>>> much time to
>>> piss away on usenet?
>>> Come to find out that, while Chung may still technically be a doctor,
>>> he has no real
>>> practice and no admitting privileges.
>>>
>>> His psychological problems and accompanying religious delusions have
>>> caused him to become a complete failure as a human being not to
>>> mention him becoming a total fuckwadd.
>>

>> You misunderstood him.
>> Does your misunderstanding justify your behavior?
>
> Do you think that you understand anything?

Much better than you can even imagine.
Would you like to learn how to think five-dimensionally?

--
monkfish

Dan Listermann

Jun 11, 2009, 6:03:30 PM6/11/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
Not if you are the one to try to explain whatever it is you mean. I don't
have time to "connect the dots," especially where they are located only in
your imagination.

monkfish

Jun 11, 2009, 7:03:07 PM6/11/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

Too busy living uncritically following the way
dictated by your superstition?
Get back to me after realizing that your understanding
of reality is extremely limited.

--
monkfish

Virgil

Jun 11, 2009, 11:40:43 PM6/11/09
In article <8242359va19igv43i...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> <><
>
> "The lot is cast into the lap

And Chung's lot as a cardiologist will be warped by too much attention
to laps and not enough to hearts.

There are none more ignorant and useless,
than they that seek answers on their knees,
with their eyes closed.

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 11, 2009, 11:40:23 PM6/11/09
In article <fcf135506ijme2obs...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Truth does separate the truthful from the untruthful.

Pity that "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" hs no access to it.

Dan Listermann

Jun 11, 2009, 11:41:06 PM6/11/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

Don't you worship spirits?

CJ

Jun 11, 2009, 11:43:46 PM6/11/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

You're awesome in beer batter.

Father Haskell

Jun 12, 2009, 1:36:41 AM6/12/09
On Jun 10, 11:51 am, "Luke! I am your father" <flakey...@aol.com>
wrote:

And Ernie Keebler!

And the Lucky Charms breakfast cereal leprechaun!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 12, 2009, 2:47:36 AM6/12/09
Dan Listermann wrote:
> > Dan Listermann wrote:

> >>There you go with that malapropos again, you of course meant "deluded."
> >
> > Without the LORD, your opinions and guesses are meaningless
> > (Ecclesiastes).
> >
> > Truth is reality and not delusion:
>
> And it is a damn pity that you abuse those words so badly.

Without the LORD, your opinion remains meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

monkfish

Jun 12, 2009, 10:26:54 AM6/12/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

How do you worship your wife?

--
monkfish

Dan Listermann

Jun 12, 2009, 10:48:15 AM6/12/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
Evasion.

monkfish

Jun 12, 2009, 12:05:37 PM6/12/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

I worship God.
Too afraid to know what it means
for you to worship your wife?

--
monkfish

Dan Listermann

Jun 12, 2009, 12:49:31 PM6/12/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

Dan Listermann

Jun 12, 2009, 12:50:25 PM6/12/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

Which you have called a spirit. Point?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 12, 2009, 1:43:15 PM6/12/09
Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you (Dan) and Monkfish to unwittingly serve as fresh examples of non-
christians attacking each other.

Yes, those who can't publicly say "Jesus is LORD" are not true
Christians.

Truth is reality.

May GOD soften your heart, Dan, so that you would come to trust the

monkfish

Jun 12, 2009, 2:33:26 PM6/12/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

We are trying to figure out what it means
for us to worship something.
What does it mean for you to worship your wife?

--
monkfish

Dan Listermann

Jun 12, 2009, 2:54:39 PM6/12/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
What does my spousal worship have to do with your spirit worship?

monkfish

Jun 12, 2009, 5:12:40 PM6/12/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

Any idea what it is that you worship?

--
monkfish

Dan Listermann

Jun 12, 2009, 11:19:18 PM6/12/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

monkfish

Jun 13, 2009, 11:39:09 AM6/13/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

Do you worship animals?

--
monkfish

Pastor Frank

Jun 13, 2009, 4:22:36 PM6/13/09
"Virgil" <vir...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> In article <ep2v2519hjq2niib9...@4ax.com>,

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>>
>> "The lot is cast into the lap
>
> Don't be vulgar.
>
>> Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time
>
> So "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" threatens us with the wrath of his
> imagined god!!
> Virgil

Are you contrasting threats from Andy's "imaginary god" to threats from
your real god?

Pastor Frank

Jun 13, 2009, 4:29:22 PM6/13/09
> In article <l7sv25ljfu4qmgfm8...@4ax.com>,
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:
>>
>> Those who live by the sword will die by the sword not as Jesus'
>> disciples, who are mindful of WDJW
>
> Then "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" recommends that the US disbands its armed
> forces to protect them from that fate and relies only on the will of his
> God to protect us?
> Virgil

Are you contrasting protection from Andy's God, with protection from
your god, preferring your god to his God?

Dan Listermann

Jun 14, 2009, 8:04:49 AM6/14/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
Inane.

monkfish

Jun 14, 2009, 4:18:20 PM6/14/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

Isn't your wife an animal?

--
monkfish

Thommadura

Jun 14, 2009, 5:45:37 PM6/14/09

Is that your definition of your wife?

monkfish

Jun 14, 2009, 6:39:19 PM6/14/09
Thommadura wrote:

You misunderstood.

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 14, 2009, 6:44:44 PM6/14/09

monkfish wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

monkfish

Jun 14, 2009, 7:36:06 PM6/14/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Monkfish, can you now publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
> Love in the truth,
>
> Andrew <><

What does it mean for Jesus to be "LORD" to you?
Does that mean you are willing to love your enemies?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 14, 2009, 7:51:09 PM6/14/09
monkfish wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> Monkfish, can you now publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
>What does it mean for Jesus to be "LORD" to you?

It means Jesus has all the power **and** all the authority in this
reality.

>Does that mean you are willing to love your enemies?

It means Jesus makes me able **and** willing to love my enemies.

Sad to note that you are still not able to answer the earlier simple
yes/no question with a written affirmative.

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust

the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

monkfish

Jun 14, 2009, 10:37:11 PM6/14/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> Monkfish, can you now publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>>
>>What does it mean for Jesus to be "LORD" to you?
>
> It means Jesus has all the power **and** all the authority in this
> reality.
>
>>Does that mean you are willing to love your enemies?
>
> It means Jesus makes me able **and** willing to love my enemies.
>
> Sad to note that you are still not able to answer the earlier simple
> yes/no question with a written affirmative.
>
> May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust
> the truth, Who is Jesus:
>
> http://T3WiJ.com
>
> Amen.
>
> Love in the truth,
>
> Andrew <><

Do you think you are self-righteous?
Do you really think Jesus Christ came to you
to force you to say things in a certain way?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 14, 2009, 10:59:16 PM6/14/09
monkfish wrote:

>> monkfish wrote:

>>> What does it mean for Jesus to be "LORD" to you?
>>
>> It means Jesus has all the power **and** all the authority in this
>> reality.
>>
>>> Does that mean you are willing to love your enemies?
>>
>> It means Jesus makes me able **and** willing to love my enemies.
>>
>> Sad to note that you are still not able to answer the earlier simple
>> yes/no question with a written affirmative.
>
>Do you think you are self-righteous?

No.

GOD remains the Source of all true righteousness.

> Do you really think Jesus Christ came to you
> to force you to say things in a certain way?

No.

It remains GOD's infinite will that all souls retain His generous gift
of free will.

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

monkfish

Jun 14, 2009, 11:12:07 PM6/14/09

You don't seem to know how to love your enemies here.
Do you ever ask the Holy Spirit in you what to do?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 14, 2009, 11:27:11 PM6/14/09
monkfish wrote:
>> monkfish wrote:

>>>Do you think you are self-righteous?
>>
>> No.
>>
>> GOD remains the Source of all true righteousness.
>>
>>> Do you really think Jesus Christ came to you
>>> to force you to say things in a certain way?
>>
>> No.
>>
>> It remains GOD's infinite will that all souls retain His generous gift
>> of free will.
>
>You don't seem to know how to love your enemies here.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> Do you ever ask the Holy Spirit in you what to do?

No.

In the Holy Spirit, we who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or
gentile) simply know what GOD wants when we are mindful of WDJW:

http://WDJW.net

May we who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul.

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

monkfish

Jun 15, 2009, 12:02:35 AM6/15/09

Your kind of self-righteousness can only come from blind faith.
Do you ever doubt your faith?
Did Jesus Christ ever doubt his faith?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 15, 2009, 5:30:06 AM6/15/09
>Your kind of self-righteousness can only come from blind faith.

Lie.

Neither is the righteousness from self nor is the faith blind for
those of us whose hearts have been made discerning by the Holy Spirit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

"This righteousness from GOD comes through faith in Jesus Christ to
all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall
short of the glory of GOD, and are justified freely by His grace
through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." (Romans 3:22-24)

Amen.

>Do you ever doubt your faith?

Faith is simply trusting in that which is not seen with ones physical
eyes.

My faith remains in Christ Jesus where it will forever grow:

"The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and
planted in his field. Though it is the smallest of all your seeds, yet
when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree,
so that the birds of the air come and perch in its branches." -- LORD
Jesus Christ (13:32-32)

Amen.

> Did Jesus Christ ever doubt his faith?

Again, faith is simply trusting in that which is not seen with ones
physical eyes.

As a man, GOD the Son kept His faith in GOD the Father.

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

Sanity's Little Helper

Jun 15, 2009, 5:38:05 AM6/15/09
It is an ancient "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com>, and he
posteth:

> Monkfish, can you now publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Andrew, can you publicly say "Mary had a little lamb"?

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Not authentic without this signature.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 15, 2009, 5:53:21 AM6/15/09
satan via demonic possession despairingly posted:

> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>
>> Monkfish, can you now publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
>Andrew, can you publicly say "Mary had a little lamb"?

Yes.

May we who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) continue to be

mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD
desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2489cfe3f5f6d8e1?

<><

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the probable eventuality of
[...]

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus (T3WIJ):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/11194899724b810d?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Dan Listermann

Jun 15, 2009, 9:42:26 AM6/15/09

>>> Do you worship animals?
>>>
>> Inane.
>

> Isn't your wife an animal?

Inane.

Dan Listermann

Jun 15, 2009, 9:42:45 AM6/15/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
Inane.

Dan Listermann

Jun 15, 2009, 9:43:07 AM6/15/09

> Monkfish, can you now publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Left field. . .

monkfish

Jun 15, 2009, 10:54:00 AM6/15/09

If you already have the faith,
why do you want it to "forever grow"?
Does that mean you sometimes lose it,
even though never completely?

--
monkfish

Dan Listermann

Jun 15, 2009, 10:54:48 AM6/15/09

> If you already have the faith,
> why do you want it to "forever grow"?
> Does that mean you sometimes lose it,
> even though never completely?

Who cares?

monkfish

Jun 15, 2009, 10:56:35 AM6/15/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> satan via demonic possession despairingly posted:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> Monkfish, can you now publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>>
>>Andrew, can you publicly say "Mary had a little lamb"?
>
> Yes.
>
> May we who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) continue to be
> mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD
> desires:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2489cfe3f5f6d8e1?
>
> <><

Can you say "I have no idea what to do"?
Do you ever ask God what to do?

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jun 15, 2009, 11:01:22 AM6/15/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

Is it proper to worship animals?

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jun 15, 2009, 11:22:04 AM6/15/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

You apparently do.

--
monkfish

Dan Listermann

Jun 15, 2009, 11:47:26 AM6/15/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

"Incorrect."

Dan Listermann

Jun 15, 2009, 11:48:03 AM6/15/09

> Is it proper to worship animals?

Is it proper to worship spirits?

monkfish

Jun 15, 2009, 2:13:25 PM6/15/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

> "monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
>> Dan Listermann wrote:
>>

>>> "monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

>>> Who cares?
>>

>> You apparently do.
>>

> "Incorrect."

Stop lying to yourself.

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jun 15, 2009, 2:14:10 PM6/15/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

> "monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
>> Dan Listermann wrote:

>>> Inane.
>>

>> Is it proper to worship animals?
>>
> Is it proper to worship spirits?

Do you know what spirits are?

--
monkfish

Dan Listermann

Jun 15, 2009, 2:41:59 PM6/15/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
Insult.

Dan Listermann

Jun 15, 2009, 2:42:15 PM6/15/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
Insult.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 16, 2009, 2:55:49 AM6/16/09
monkfish wrote:

>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> satan via demonic possession despairingly posted:

>>> Andrew, can you publicly say "Mary had a little lamb"?
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> May we who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) continue to be
>> mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD
>> desires:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2489cfe3f5f6d8e1?
>
>Can you say "I have no idea what to do"?

Yes.

>Do you ever ask God what to do?

Instead, what we who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) ask
is "LORD, what is it that You want?"

The latter occurs because we are mindful of WDJW:

http://WDJW.net

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust

the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 16, 2009, 3:00:49 AM6/16/09
>If you already have the faith,
>why do you want it to "forever grow"?

Such is a closer walk with the LORD to trust Him more.

>Does that mean you sometimes lose it,
>even though never completely?

It is when one keeps ones faith in the LORD that it will never be
lost.

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

Dan Listermann

Jun 16, 2009, 8:03:16 AM6/16/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message >

> Such is a closer walk with the LORD to trust Him more.

Religobabble

monkfish

Jun 16, 2009, 4:17:27 PM6/16/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>> satan via demonic possession despairingly posted:

>>> Yes.
>>>
>>> May we who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) continue to be
>>> mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD
>>> desires:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2489cfe3f5f6d8e1?
>>
>>Can you say "I have no idea what to do"?
>
> Yes.
>
>>Do you ever ask God what to do?
>
> Instead, what we who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) ask
> is "LORD, what is it that You want?"
>
> The latter occurs because we are mindful of WDJW:
> http://WDJW.net

Good for you.
Do you think God wants you
to force others to believe in God?

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jun 16, 2009, 4:21:50 PM6/16/09

Do you sin no more?

--
monkfish

Dan Listermann

Jun 16, 2009, 5:04:21 PM6/16/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

Dan Listermann

Jun 16, 2009, 5:04:43 PM6/16/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
What is "sin?"

Dan Listermann

Jun 16, 2009, 5:05:07 PM6/16/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
No freedom of superstition?

Father Haskell

Jun 16, 2009, 8:00:08 PM6/16/09

Means the same as "wind."

monkfish

Jun 16, 2009, 10:41:42 PM6/16/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

Wonderful.
That's the proper way to deal with unfamiliar things.
Are you a glutton?

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jun 16, 2009, 11:59:02 PM6/16/09
Father Haskell wrote:

Good for you.
When did they figure out what wind is?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 17, 2009, 5:11:20 AM6/17/09
monkfish wrote:
>> monkfish wrote:

>>>Can you say "I have no idea what to do"?
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>>>Do you ever ask God what to do?
>>
>> Instead, what we who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) ask
>> is "LORD, what is it that You want?"
>>
>> The latter occurs because we are mindful of WDJW:
>> http://WDJW.net
>
>Good for you.

GOD is good:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/good

>Do you think God wants you
>to force others to believe in God?

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to convince.

Not even an infinite number of answers to an infinite number of
questions from you will help you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" without
the Holy Spirit.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 17, 2009, 5:16:22 AM6/17/09

We who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) remain able to sin
though being mindful of WDJW has taken away the irrational compulsion
to sin:

http://WDJW.net

Monkfish, can you now publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

Dan Listermann

Jun 17, 2009, 9:40:15 AM6/17/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
No, no, I don't want examples. That is the easy out. I want to know what
your understanding of its mechanisms are.

monkfish

Jun 17, 2009, 11:29:10 AM6/17/09

You appear to be superstitious.
Do you really think you can force God
to work only in a certain way?

--
monkfish

Rod

Jun 17, 2009, 11:29:57 AM6/17/09
Pastor Frank wrote:
> "Virgil" <vir...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> In article <ep2v2519hjq2niib9...@4ax.com>,
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> "The lot is cast into the lap
>>
>> Don't be vulgar.
>>
>>> Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time
>>
>> So "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" threatens us with the wrath of his
>> imagined god!!
>> Virgil
>
> Are you contrasting threats from Andy's "imaginary god" to threats
> from your real god?

You know, if there is one thing I've learned about most atheists is
that they are under the illusion that they are free, and they'll go
to great lengths to maintain that lie, even to self destruction...

monkfish

Jun 17, 2009, 11:34:33 AM6/17/09

Do you at least go to church every Sunday
and publicly recite the Apostle's Creed?

--
monkfish

Dan Listermann

Jun 17, 2009, 11:47:29 AM6/17/09

"monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
Kettle, pot, black . . .

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 17, 2009, 12:18:25 PM6/17/09

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

>Do you really think you can force God

>to work only in a certain way?

Have not written that this disciple of Jesus has the power to force
GOD to work only in a certain way.

ThomM

Jun 17, 2009, 12:21:59 PM6/17/09

What for?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 17, 2009, 12:36:02 PM6/17/09
>Do you at least go to church every Sunday ...

For those of us who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
church is being mindful of WDJW daily because our Priest is with us
daily until the end of the world (Matthew 28:18-20)

> ... and publicly recite the Apostle's Creed?

No.

Am a disciple and not an apostle of Jesus, Whose church is WDJW and
not the catholic church:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea2511febe952d4d?

Monkfish, can you now publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

monkfish

Jun 17, 2009, 1:11:17 PM6/17/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

> "monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
>> Dan Listermann wrote:
>>> "monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

Trying to run before you can walk?
How can you dismantle it if you can't identify it?

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jun 17, 2009, 1:26:25 PM6/17/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

> "monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message

He is not as clueless as you are about God.

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jun 17, 2009, 1:43:55 PM6/17/09

Do you even know what the Good News is?
Are you trying to save people or curse them?

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jun 17, 2009, 1:44:46 PM6/17/09
ThomM wrote:

That's for you to find out.

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jun 17, 2009, 1:47:56 PM6/17/09

Are Catholics Christians?
Do you believe in freedom of religion?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 17, 2009, 1:54:08 PM6/17/09

Yes.

"For GOD so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that
whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." --
LORD Jesus Christ (John 3:16)

Amen.

>Are you trying to save people or curse them?

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to save anybody:

http://T3WiJ.com

The latter has been done already by LORD Jesus Christ, Who is GOD's
Son.

Monkfish, can you now publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 17, 2009, 2:00:42 PM6/17/09

Not by being Catholic but by belonging to Jesus.

The latter happens in according with what is written in the Bible in
both the Old and New Testament:

"I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I
will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of
flesh. Then they will follow My decrees and be careful to keep My
laws. They will be My people, and I will be their GOD." -- the LORD
(Ezekiel 11:19-20)

Amen.

"I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of GOD unless he is
born again." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 3:3)

Amen.

>Do you believe in freedom of religion?

My trust remains only in the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Monkfish, can you now publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

monkfish

Jun 17, 2009, 2:10:32 PM6/17/09

I prefer "Jesus is my Lord."
Do you already know how to love atheists here?

--
monkfish

It is loading more messages.