If Everything Was A Bit Off How Would You Know

James McGinn

Jan 19, 2017, 9:11:15 PM1/19/17
Report not abuse

If everything you've been taught about the natural world was--in some subtle way--
convoluted, obscure, and unnecessarily complex as a consequence of an
oversimplification at the heart of out understanding of the natural world how would you
know?

Lookout For Bill
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582

James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 12:47:33 AM1/20/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:11:15 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:

> Lookout For Bill
> http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582
>
> James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes

Thousand and Thousand and Thousand of Experiments and Not One Found!
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/mSVSZsW1nEk/AiCRvy5xCgAJ

Why Scientific Myths Persist by Claudius Denk
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.physics/LzT0e5pwfB0
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/LzT0e5pwfB0/_3zzeO9NCgAJ

Chan's Dilemma: When Wrong is Right and Right is Wrong
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/-ZqfmueLnNM/frgbk-BMCgAJ

Response to Ed Prochak
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/sqrcbBIF1PU/pJdp4o4vCgAJ

Jim Peninno's Dilemma: Confusing Partial Pressure with Vapor Pressure
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.physics/j0x54zDx5OQ

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 12:48:36 AM1/20/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:11:15 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:

> Lookout For Bill
> http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582
>
> James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes

Pnal's Dilemma: I Rest My Case
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.physics/8ZNL3-y-poI

Meteorology Needs a New Theory
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/X4HfU61glo4/XjNq-gV4AgAJ

Why most people will never make a scientific discovery
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/HcaW5nZgMf4/3SqVMtbPCQAJ

Who Is Making The Extraordinary Claim?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/TNYH36Lrlhs/LWwmTjrQDQAJ

Don't Blame Me For Your Own Failure to Follow the Scientific Method
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/UpsNtq1TjRw/GCEy5zICBgAJ

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 12:49:23 AM1/20/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:11:15 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:

> Lookout For Bill
> http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582
>
> James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes

We all grow up believing that the moisture in clear air
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jLUS5xsmO4Y/3AhTEZYFCgAJ

A New Scientific Law And The Greenhouse Effect by Dr. Jerry Krause
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/5SDwSygk01w/suJdK2yABAAJ

Simple Refutation of the Convection Model of Storm Theory / by James McGinn of Solving Toradoes
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/0UinedZu2LA/ETYSUQvbEgAJ

Believers gladly lie to maintain their fragile sense of certainty
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8HJtMnRKClY/yEzqYbTUEgAJ

What is vapor-gas?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/nMqxK7lLb-4/Yh62BYWtCQAJ

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 12:50:02 AM1/20/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:11:15 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
> Lookout For Bill
> http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582
>
> James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes

Moist air Convection is a hoax, like Greenhouse effect.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/Km_NKgqiTS8/kSgFq_ZoAgAJ

Whatever Happened to Poor Dumb Sam Wormley?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/yK8cZ8JBArs/CPe5h-4MCgAJ

Ed Prochaks Dilemma -- Chan, Ed and Daltons Law
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/__GexlZmXlU/0vJocDtlCgAJ

Jim Peninno's Dilemma: Confusing Partial Pressure with Vapor Pressure
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/j0x54zDx5OQ/teIAJutSCgAJ

Pnal's Dilemma: I Rest My Case
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8ZNL3-y-poI/sUgFQXtPCgAJ

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 12:50:44 AM1/20/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:11:15 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
> Lookout For Bill
> http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582
>
> James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes

Thanks for making a fuss Yuri
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/ImB53LXOdz0/yVMFIHAoCgAJ

Where is all this evidence?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/RMexLFfaYnA/saDM7SMoCgAJ

Why most people will never make a scientific discovery
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/HcaW5nZgMf4/3SqVMtbPCQAJ

Why most people will never make a scientific discovery
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/HcaW5nZgMf4/3SqVMtbPCQAJ

Consensus Ruins Science (By Claudius Denk)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/UOj1Gi_lT0g/d1AejWQaCgAJ

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 12:51:23 AM1/20/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:11:15 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
> Lookout For Bill
> http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582
>
> James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes

Anthony Bright-Paul Makes a Contribution to the Latent Heat and Convection Myths
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/tWpZLrkVTSQ/a0a-8d3GBwAJ

The History of Science Has Shown . . .
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/uWaa8BaIfuU/iLgD4VgUCgAJ

Who Is Making The Extraordinary Claim?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/TNYH36Lrlhs/dYLA-ijcDQAJ

What do you call it when everybody says its true but nobody can find the evidence?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/XR9LtvUXPSw/FyhsMgjhDAAJ

Just Like Ghosts -- room temperature gaseous H2O is afraid of laboratories
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/ycj8nd1nb8I/NLfQA-f5CQAJ

lw1990 of Thunderbolts wrote:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jLUS5xsmO4Y/3AhTEZYFCgAJ

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 12:52:01 AM1/20/17

3
Moist air Convection is a hoax, like Greenhouse effect.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/Km_NKgqiTS8/kSgFq_ZoAgAJ

Anthony Watts Reveals Himself to be Completely Clueless About Tornadogenesis
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/HcVOV64k_sg/jCdXLsXaCQAJ

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 6:07:25 PM1/20/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:11:15 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:

> Lookout For Bill
> http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582
>
> James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes

Consensus Ruins Science
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/UOj1Gi_lT0g/d1AejWQaCgAJ

Anthony Watts Reveals Himself to be Completely Clueless About Tornadogenesis
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/HcVOV64k_sg/jCdXLsXaCQAJ

The Best Thing That Can Happen To Somebody That Creates Content For Usenet
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/3-6MH4umrU0/qAF-9AWyDQAJ

Tell Us Why You Believe What You Can't Explain
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/FlZQJCaXKDM/-KGWEimgCgAJ

Burden of Proof and the Extraordinary Claims of Internet Loons
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/9l15vgEOXnM/iax4OoiiCgAJ

Who Wants to Tell the Meteorologists?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/yXiUUSrXD0M/xhrkESyvCgAJ

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 6:08:17 PM1/20/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:11:15 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
> Lookout For Bill
> http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582
>
> James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes

Dalton's Law is Well Understood
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/FfZUr91UZZ4/2oSkZmqtCQAJ

Just Like Ghosts -- room temperature gaseous H2O is afraid of laboratories
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/ycj8nd1nb8I/NLfQA-f5CQAJ

Question for Ed
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/Wo-iqcEiTgs/RQH3tOWoCgAJ

reber g=emc^2

Jan 20, 2017, 7:01:09 PM1/20/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:11:15 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
Everything is a bit off and I can show this reality. Trebert

hanson

Jan 20, 2017, 8:58:44 PM1/20/17
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Everything is a bit off and I can show this reality. I ask
"Treb" which is short for _"The Reeking Excrement Bucket"_
that Glazier shits into in his illegally parked Minnie Mouse Van.

hanson wrote:
Glazier, you stinky and filthy pig, it's bad enough that
you brag about shitting into that bucket, but that you
now begin to talk to it, makes you to be a really low
wit and twisted Swine. Glazier do yourself a favor &
call the Mental Health Hotline (800) 723-8641 again.

Claudius Denk

Jan 21, 2017, 1:26:15 PM1/21/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:11:15 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
Top Post

James McGinn

Jan 21, 2017, 5:23:26 PM1/21/17
On Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 10:26:15 AM UTC-8, Claudius Denk wrote:

> Top Post

James McGinn

Jan 21, 2017, 6:01:40 PM1/21/17

James McGinn

Jan 21, 2017, 9:12:16 PM1/21/17

James McGinn

Jan 22, 2017, 8:18:52 AM1/22/17

James McGinn

Jan 22, 2017, 12:50:45 PM1/22/17

James McGinn

Jan 22, 2017, 3:12:56 PM1/22/17
On Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 9:50:45 AM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
> On Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 5:18:52 AM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
> > On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:11:15 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:

Church ladies ruin science.

Claudius Denk

Jan 22, 2017, 5:24:45 PM1/22/17

Claudius Denk

Jan 22, 2017, 5:36:14 PM1/22/17

James McGinn

Jan 22, 2017, 7:14:00 PM1/22/17

James McGinn

Jan 22, 2017, 9:48:29 PM1/22/17

James McGinn

Jan 24, 2017, 10:55:31 AM1/24/17

James McGinn

Jan 24, 2017, 1:56:07 PM1/24/17

James McGinn

Jan 24, 2017, 3:35:43 PM1/24/17

Claudius Denk

Jan 24, 2017, 9:10:08 PM1/24/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:11:15 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
> If everything you've been taught about the natural world was--in some subtle way--
> convoluted, obscure, and unnecessarily complex as a consequence of an
> oversimplification at the heart of out understanding of the natural world how would you
> know?
>
> Lookout For Bill
> http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582

James McGinn

Jan 25, 2017, 12:29:53 AM1/25/17

James McGinn

Jan 27, 2017, 9:44:37 AM1/27/17

James McGinn

Jan 28, 2017, 3:39:29 PM1/28/17

James McGinn

Feb 7, 2017, 7:54:26 AM2/7/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:11:15 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
> If everything you've been taught about the natural world was--in some subtle way--
> convoluted, obscure, and unnecessarily complex as a consequence of an
> oversimplification at the heart of out understanding of the natural world how would you
> know?

James McGinn

Feb 11, 2017, 5:50:53 PM2/11/17

James McGinn

Feb 15, 2017, 12:04:28 PM2/15/17
> Thousand and Thousand and Thousand of Experiments and Not One Found!
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/mSVSZsW1nEk/AiCRvy5xCgAJ
>
> Why Scientific Myths Persist by Claudius Denk
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.physics/LzT0e5pwfB0
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/LzT0e5pwfB0/_3zzeO9NCgAJ
>
> Chan's Dilemma: When Wrong is Right and Right is Wrong
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/-ZqfmueLnNM/frgbk-BMCgAJ
>
> Response to Ed Prochak
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/sqrcbBIF1PU/pJdp4o4vCgAJ
>
> Jim Peninno's Dilemma: Confusing Partial Pressure with Vapor Pressure
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.physics/j0x54zDx5OQ

James McGinn

Feb 16, 2017, 8:32:30 PM2/16/17

James McGinn

Mar 30, 2017, 2:10:09 PM3/30/17

James McGinn

Apr 7, 2017, 12:32:06 AM4/7/17

James McGinn

May 18, 2017, 2:43:58 AM5/18/17

James McGinn

Feb 3, 2018, 9:26:54 PM2/3/18

James McGinn

Feb 5, 2018, 12:48:00 PM2/5/18

James McGinn

Feb 5, 2018, 2:50:15 PM2/5/18

James McGinn

Feb 5, 2018, 2:50:25 PM2/5/18

Odd Bodkin

Feb 5, 2018, 4:40:24 PM2/5/18
If anyone wants to know what the fishing term “chum” means, this is it.

James McGinn

Feb 5, 2018, 5:01:04 PM2/5/18
Loser.

James McGinn