Thousand and Thousand and Thousand of Experiments and Not One Found!

James McGinn

Jan 19, 2017, 10:55:23 PM1/19/17
Report not abuse
On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 10:50:39 PM UTC-8, Chan Rasjid wrote:

Chan Rasjid:
Who are those dumb meteorologist who first suggested water vapor in the atmosphere is
in the gaseous state!

James McGinn:
From Wikipedia: "James Pollard Espy (or the Storm King) (May 9, 1785 – January 24,
1860) was a U.S. meteorologist. Espy developed a convection theory of storms,
explaining it in 1836 before the American Philosophical Society and in 1840 before
the French Académie des Sciences and the British Royal Society. His theory was
published by in 1840 as The Philosophy of Storms."

In his book, Philosophy of Storms, Espy discusses having done some experiments. But
they are all mostly inconclusive on this issue (weight of moist air). Actually, he
was completely bamboozled by moist air. Mostly he just talks about how much water
there is in air. (Which was surprising to the 19th century mindset.) But he was
actually more of a traveling evangelist than he was scientist. Nevertheless, he is
considered the father of meteorology.

Water is the most misunderstood substance in all of science.

Chan Rasjid:
Oh! So there is historical record of the person by the name James pollard Espy. But
why do we modern scientists have such great trust in the words of archaic people?

James McGinn:
It's not a matter of trust of this guy. I mean, by modern day standards this Espy
guy is a quack. But most meteorologists won't know who he is or care.

Meteorologist believe in cold steam (gaseous H2O at ambient temperatures) because it
is essential to their marketing--end of story. Storm theory (convection model) is
just something they convey to the public. It plays no role in the synoptic
techniques that they use to make forecasts. But they can't admit that it is not
essential because it actually is essential to their marketing.

For obvious reasons, meteorologists refuse to discuss any of this. It's literally a
taboo subject for them.

Read this. Read it carefully. Take your time with it, but do read it:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16584

LipperF Caught In a Lie
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/KFDvpEgE-PM/4SudBHlFBAAJ

Chan Rasjid:
It is unimaginable how there could still be Ph.D scientists believing water vapor in
the atmosphere is in the gaseous phase.

Poutnik spouted off:
You need to learn and study much more...

James McGinn:
Believers never stop believing

Ed Prochak:
So that's what keeps you going, JM, your faith. Well good for you, glad you have a religion to follow.

James McGinn:
Do you ever get embarrassed to be constantly telling us how right you are about what
you can't explain? Ever?

Pnal:
Do you, Jim, ever get embarrassed to be constantly telling us how right you are about
what you can't explain? Ever?

James McGinn:
So, what happened to your thousands of pieces of evidence for "cold steam"? Did
everybody's dog eat it?

Pnal:
Define 'cold steam', I'm pretty sure is isn't what you claim it is,

James McGinn:
Thousands of experiments. Nobody can find even one. Hmm.

Pnal:
Jim. You are far, far too stupid to understand even the simplest physics.

James McGinn:
Thousands of experiments. Nobody can find even one. Hmm.

Pnal:
I'm pretty sure you flunked every science course you ever attempted...

James McGinn:
Thousands of experiments. Nobody can find even one. Hmm.

Pnal:
Too stupid to define your very own made-up term, Jim? Your term, your definition...
so, what is it?

Claudius Denk:
Thousands of experiments. Not one found. Hmm.

James McGinn:
I'm starting to see a pattern here, Claudius.

Claudius Denk:
Something smells fishy.

James McGinn:
I remember an episode of Lucy when she was trying to hide something in the closet
from Ricky. So she stood in front of the closet and said, "Don't look here!"

James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes

pnal...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2017, 11:52:05 PM1/19/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 7:55:23 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:

> Pnal:
> Do you, Jim, ever get embarrassed to be constantly telling us how right you are about what you can't explain? Ever?

> Pnal:
> Define 'cold steam', I'm pretty sure is isn't what you claim it is...

> Pnal:
> Jim, You are far, far too stupid to understand even the simplest physics.

> Pnal:
> I'm pretty sure you flunked every science course you ever attempted...

> Pnal:
> Too stupid to define your very own made-up term, Jim? Your term, your definition... so, what is it?

Jim, you are terrific at posting quotes, but you are a complete failure when it comes to answering simple, straightforward questions.

So, are you finally prepared to define 'cold steam', 'vapor', 'evaporation' and 'sublimation' for everyone? I doubt you have the ability to do so, and will undoubtedly ignore such a request, since it would show to, once again, to be a complete fool.

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 12:56:18 AM1/20/17
Report not abuse
Thousands and thousands . . .

Claudius Denk

Jan 20, 2017, 11:03:09 AM1/20/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 8:52:05 PM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:

> Jim, you are terrific at posting quotes, but you are a complete failure when it comes to answering simple, straightforward questions.
>
> So, are you finally prepared to define 'cold steam', 'vapor', 'evaporation' and 'sublimation' for everyone? I doubt you have the ability to do so, and will undoubtedly ignore such a request, since it would show to, once again, to be a complete fool.

Address the issue you dishonest twit.

noTthaTguY

Jan 20, 2017, 12:07:42 PM1/20/17
00ps; I promise, I will learn how to use a computer\killfile

pnal...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2017, 6:38:53 PM1/20/17
The issue is the definitions for the words 'cold steam', 'vapor', 'evaporation' and 'sublimation', but there is no way you will be able to meet the challenge, you dishonest dumbfuck.

Claudius Denk

Jan 20, 2017, 6:54:31 PM1/20/17
The issue is very clear in the subject heading, you lying SOB. Address the
issue or kindly go to hell.

CD

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 7:46:25 PM1/20/17
On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 3:38:53 PM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
Start your own thread if you want to talk about something off topic.

Fair enough?

pnal...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2017, 7:53:57 PM1/20/17
OK, I fixed the subject heading.

Quick, what's the definition of the words 'cold steam', 'vapor', 'evaporation' and 'sublimation'

Answer the question of go to hell yourself.

Of course, you are way too stupid to be able to provide an answer. You will NEVER even attempt to do so, you coward.

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 8:04:50 PM1/20/17
Why do you think you are so emotional about all of this? Think about it. What do you think that indicates?

pnal...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2017, 9:41:52 PM1/20/17
Ready to spit out those definitions yet, coward? Questions you are completely unable to answer, you are dumber that a mud fence...

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 9:54:28 PM1/20/17
Believers have an emotional attachment to what they want to believe.

That is why you are so upset.

Go on being a loon.

pnal...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2017, 10:40:49 PM1/20/17
Can't you just admit that you are just too stupid to answer the simple questions?

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 11:44:18 PM1/20/17
Thousands and thousands. Not one found. Hmm.

Yuri Kretin

Jan 21, 2017, 12:18:51 AM1/21/17
On 1/20/2017 9:40 PM, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:

>> That is why you are so upset.
>>
>> Go on being a loon.
>
> Can't you just admit that you are just too stupid to answer the
> simple questions?

McGinn has gotten mean in the last few months. guess it is finally
sinking in;

"Sometimes people believe things that are nonsense because they have
painted themselves into a corner with their assumptions and
believing in nonsense is the only option that remains to save them
from appearing to be complete fools." - James McGinn

pnal...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2017, 12:22:36 AM1/21/17
I found them easily. Life's tough when you're stupid and/or uneducated...

James McGinn

Jan 21, 2017, 12:34:39 AM1/21/17

James McGinn

Jan 21, 2017, 1:23:03 AM1/21/17
On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 9:18:51 PM UTC-8, Yuri Kretin wrote:

> McGinn has gotten mean in the last few months.

Poor little lost sheep. You don't know what to think.

This all must be like a nightmare to you.

Yuri Kretin

Jan 21, 2017, 10:41:51 AM1/21/17
McGinn's key point, (Denk, et al) is that:

He "cannot find any data",

This underscores *McGinn is a lying SOB*.

Address the issue McGinn, or *go to hell*, you *dishonest dumbfuck*.

[McGinn, dumber than a mud fence, flunked out of high school]

James McGinn

Jan 21, 2017, 11:12:06 AM1/21/17
On Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 7:41:51 AM UTC-8, Yuri Kretin wrote:

> >> Thousands and thousands. Not one found. Hmm.
> >
> > I found them easily. Life's tough when you're stupid and/or uneducated...
> >

> McGinn's key point, (Denk, et al) is that:
>
> He "cannot find any data",
>
> This underscores *McGinn is a lying SOB*.
>
> Address the issue McGinn, or *go to hell*, you *dishonest dumbfuck*.
>
> [McGinn, dumber than a mud fence, flunked out of high school]

Believers never stop believing.

By attempting to explain what you think you understand you have revealed that
you have been pretending to understand H2O. All of science pretends to
understand H2O. But most of the rest of the scientists are politically astute
enough to knows better than to attempt to substantiate their understanding of
water. And that is because if they did they would end up in the exact same
place that the rest of you are in right now.

Nobody ever admits to their cognitive dissonance. Nobody wants to deal with
the feeling of being dumb and deceitful. Nobody want to admit that they can't
see the emperor's new clothes. So everybody lies. And if that doesn't work they
get an authority figure--a professional scientists--to lie for them. And if
that doesn't work they find some way to reinterpret existing laws--like
Dalton's Law--so that it appears to make sense. If that gets exposed and if
all other options are exhausted there is always the last resort that, although
it has major drawbacks, is very effect--become belligerent.

That's makes it easy for you, Yuri (Sergio). Belligerence comes easy to
cowards.

Claudius Denk

Jan 21, 2017, 12:32:37 PM1/21/17
Really?

Claudius Denk

Jan 21, 2017, 12:34:02 PM1/21/17
Poor Yuri, him so dumb.

James McGinn

Jan 22, 2017, 3:14:25 PM1/22/17
I wonder why I can't find them?

Claudius Denk

Jan 22, 2017, 5:37:43 PM1/22/17
It's regrettable that all the thousands of people that can find them are so secretive.

James McGinn

Jan 25, 2017, 10:02:15 AM1/25/17
On Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 7:41:51 AM UTC-8, Yuri Kretin wrote:
Thousands and thousands. Not one founds. Hmm.

James McGinn

Feb 15, 2017, 12:06:17 PM2/15/17

James McGinn

Feb 15, 2017, 12:22:45 PM2/15/17

James McGinn

Mar 28, 2017, 6:38:34 PM3/28/17

James McGinn

May 3, 2017, 1:27:24 AM5/3/17

James McGinn

Jun 5, 2017, 11:56:29 AM6/5/17

James McGinn

Sep 19, 2017, 2:02:15 PM9/19/17

James McGinn

Sep 20, 2017, 10:11:58 PM9/20/17
On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 3:38:53 PM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 8:03:09 AM UTC-8, Claudius Denk wrote:
> > On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 8:52:05 PM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> >

> > > Jim, you are terrific at posting quotes, but you are a complete failure when it comes to answering simple, straightforward questions.
> > >
> > > So, are you finally prepared to define 'cold steam', 'vapor', 'evaporation' and 'sublimation' for everyone? I doubt you have the ability to do so, and will undoubtedly ignore such a request, since it would show to, once again, to be a complete fool.
> >
> > Address the issue you dishonest twit.
>
> The issue is the definitions for the words 'cold steam', 'vapor', 'evaporation' and 'sublimation', but there is no way you will be able to meet the challenge, you dishonest dumbfuck.

Fucking liar. You know full well what the term "cold steam" means, you desperately dishonest science groupy.

pnal...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2017, 11:55:43 AM9/21/17
How would I know, Jim? It is your made up term, so it needs your definition, so you need to provide it, you intolerable coward. Put up or shut up, fool...

Claudius Denk

Sep 21, 2017, 12:07:53 PM9/21/17
On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 8:55:43 AM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> How would I know, Jim? It is your made up term, so it needs your definition, so you need to provide it, you intolerable coward. Put up or shut up, fool...

Dishonest piece of shit.

pnal...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2017, 12:22:05 PM9/21/17
I'm not the dishonest one here, you are the split personality who refuses to answer a simple request... Jim!

Claudius Denk

Sep 21, 2017, 12:34:32 PM9/21/17
On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 9:22:05 AM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm not the dishonest one here, you are the split personality who refuses to answer a simple request... Jim!

Go to hell, you lying jackass.

Serg io

Sep 21, 2017, 12:56:12 PM9/21/17
On 9/21/2017 10:55 AM, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> How would I know, Jim? It is your made up term, so it needs your definition, so you need to provide it, you intolerable coward. Put up or shut up, fool...

he cannot define his "cold steam", and cannot define "boiling point".

McGinn the Bully, his posts in this thread;

"Fucking liar. You know full well what the term "cold steam" means,
Dishonest piece of shit.
dishonest twit.
Go to hell, you lying jackass
Poor little lost sheep.
You don't know what to think, asshole.
The issue is very clear in the subject heading, you lying SOB.
Address the issue or kindly go to hell.

James McGinn

Sep 21, 2017, 11:46:11 PM9/21/17
Jim, you are terrific at posting quotes, but you are a complete failure when it comes to answering simple, straightforward questions.

What is your question?

James McGinn

Sep 22, 2017, 1:38:07 AM9/22/17
Thousands and thousabds

James McGinn

Feb 15, 2018, 3:11:40 PM2/15/18
On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 10:38:07 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
> Thousands and thousabds

James McGinn

Feb 20, 2018, 11:13:11 PM2/20/18

James McGinn