Meteorology Needs a New Theory

James McGinn

Mar 3, 2016, 2:40:36 PM3/3/16
Report not abuse
We all grow up believing that the moisture in clear air is gaseous. Most of us have at least enough education to realize the boiling point of water is much higher than that of our ambient environment. And most of us realize that boiling has to do with a phase change from a liquid state of matter to a gaseous state of matter. Most of us reconcile this dichotomy by just not thinking about it. Some of us come up with rationalization to explain it away. But if you are going to do science you can't fall back on these excuses. You have to see things for what they actually are.

There is no gaseous H2O in earth's atmosphere.

Moist air is heavier than dry air.

Moist air convection is impossible.

Meteorology needs another way to explain the power of storms, why storms are wet, and how heavier moist air gets so high in earth's atmosphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwSyalcoRAk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dexlOvP7mPw

James McGinn
Solving Tornadoes

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Mar 3, 2016, 3:16:08 PM3/3/16
James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We all grow up believing that the moisture in clear air is gaseous.

Nope, we learn that in grade school science class from text books and
doing simple experiments.

Later on in high school both the texts and the experiments become more
complex.

By the time we get to the college level stuff it has been completely
proven.

Your theories, on the other hand, seem to come from a drug dream.

--
Jim Pennino

Sam Wormley

Mar 3, 2016, 5:52:16 PM3/3/16
Report not abuse

Translation: James McGinn needs a new hobby.

--

sci.physics is an unmoderated newsgroup dedicated
to the discussion of physics, news from the physics

James McGinn

Mar 3, 2016, 7:15:19 PM3/3/16
Report not abuse
So, What do you think it indicates that you get so emotional about this?

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Mar 3, 2016, 7:46:17 PM3/3/16
The only one getting emotional is you as is typical of the delusional
when their delusions are challenged.

--
Jim Pennino

James McGinn

Mar 3, 2016, 8:35:17 PM3/3/16
Report not abuse
On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 4:46:17 PM UTC-8, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Nope, we learn that in grade school science class from text books and
> >> doing simple experiments.
> >>
> >> Later on in high school both the texts and the experiments become more
> >> complex.
> >>
> >> By the time we get to the college level stuff it has been completely
> >> proven.
> >>
> >> Your theories, on the other hand, seem to come from a drug dream.
> >
> > So, What do you think it indicates that you get so emotional about this?
>
> The only one getting emotional is you as is typical of the delusional
> when their delusions are challenged.

What's your challenge?

Michael Moroney

Mar 3, 2016, 9:18:44 PM3/3/16
ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com writes:

>James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> So, What do you think it indicates that you get so emotional about this?

>The only one getting emotional is you as is typical of the delusional
>when their delusions are challenged.

What you're seeing, jimp, is "projection" where the delusional attributes
to others his own reactions/emotions/etc. Very common.

Solving Tornadoes

Mar 3, 2016, 9:30:25 PM3/3/16
Report not abuse
Do you think you'd be less frustrated if you actually had a genuine dispute?

Michael Moroney

Mar 3, 2016, 9:32:42 PM3/3/16
And you did it again.

Sam Wormley

Mar 3, 2016, 9:39:31 PM3/3/16
Report not abuse
On 3/3/16 1:40 PM, James McGinn wrote:

> There is no gaseous H2O in earth's atmosphere.

Observations and hourly measurements contradict you, James.

> Moist air is heavier than dry air.

Again observations and measurements contradict you, James.

> Moist air convection is impossible.

> Water vapor, water vapour or aqueous vapor, is the *gaseous phase* of
> water. It is one state of water within the hydrosphere. Water vapor
> can be produced from the *evaporation or boiling of liquid water* or
> from the *sublimation of ice* . Unlike other forms of water, water
> vapor is invisible. Under typical atmospheric conditions, water vapor
> is continuously generated by evaporation and removed by condensation.
> It is *lighter than air* and *triggers convection currents* that can
> lead to clouds.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Mar 3, 2016, 9:46:06 PM3/3/16
Reality; hundreds of years of research, thousand of text books, repeatable
and reproducible experiments, i.e. facts.

--
Jim Pennino

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Mar 3, 2016, 9:46:08 PM3/3/16
Yep.

--
Jim Pennino

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Mar 3, 2016, 9:46:09 PM3/3/16
I don't sense frustration from anyone but you and Sam Wormley.

--
Jim Pennino

Solving Tornadoes

Mar 3, 2016, 9:53:51 PM3/3/16
Report not abuse
Why do you think you are getting so emotional about this?

Solving Tornadoes

Mar 3, 2016, 9:55:59 PM3/3/16
Report not abuse
On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 6:39:31 PM UTC-8, Sam Wormley wrote:
> On 3/3/16 1:40 PM, James McGinn wrote:
> >
> > There is no gaseous H2O in earth's atmosphere.
>
> Observations and hourly measurements contradict you, James.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Okay?

Solving Tornadoes

Mar 3, 2016, 9:57:04 PM3/3/16
Report not abuse
And yet you can't find one?

Solving Tornadoes

Mar 3, 2016, 9:58:42 PM3/3/16
Report not abuse
Do you think you'd be less frustrated if the evidence confirmed you belief?

Sergio

Mar 3, 2016, 11:00:32 PM3/3/16
Report not abuse
from his attack back in 2014, I thought it was Meth, his energy used,
scattered thinking, and delusions, fits meth. Medical Meth of course.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Mar 3, 2016, 11:31:10 PM3/3/16
I can find lots in all the physics and chemistry books I have as well
as numerous references on the Internet.

Apparently you don't own any books and are too dense to figure out how
to find things on the Internet.

--
Jim Pennino

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Mar 3, 2016, 11:31:12 PM3/3/16
Again, the only one I see getting emotional is you.

--
Jim Pennino

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Mar 3, 2016, 11:31:13 PM3/3/16
As I am not frustrated, you are just projecting again.

--
Jim Pennino

Michael Moroney

Mar 4, 2016, 1:58:31 AM3/4/16
I find it fascinating that he continues his projection even when he's been
told he's projecting.

Sergio

Mar 4, 2016, 8:28:35 AM3/4/16
An easy way to illustrate this is to take some of his sentences and
switch out I for you, me for them, etc...
for example from above;

>>> Why do I think I'm getting so emotional about this?

dispute?

HVAC

Mar 4, 2016, 8:35:29 AM3/4/16
McFly days

> Moist air is heavier than dry air.
----------------

Obviously McFly has been studying with Bert and has now incorporated the Heavy Air Theory into his 'thinking'

Sergio

Mar 4, 2016, 9:05:00 AM3/4/16
Does McFly "think" like a box with some molecules in it ? Bounding
around all random directions, and off the walls ?

At most pressures and temperatures his Think Box goes critical, above 0
C most likely, or above 0.001 PSI.

I think Berts famous "Heavy Air Theory" includes wet moisture.

But McFly's Think Box is totally dessicated, and relies upon that spooky
"plasma" to transport molecules.

HVAC

Mar 4, 2016, 9:15:01 AM3/4/16
McFly is a very prolific kook/troll. But like all kooks, his entropy will run down and he will stop. Possibly he will return to Valhalla to slumber and feed, then return again after Ragnarok

James McGinn

Mar 5, 2016, 12:08:21 AM3/5/16
On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 8:31:10 PM UTC-8, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

> I can find lots in all the physics and chemistry books I have as well
> as numerous references on the Internet.

It's regrettable you can't provide a direct reference.

> Apparently you don't own any books and are too dense to figure out how
> to find things on the Internet.

It must be frustrating for you that the internet does not allow you to drop links to your imagination.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Mar 5, 2016, 9:05:12 AM3/5/16
James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 8:31:10 PM UTC-8, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
>
>> I can find lots in all the physics and chemistry books I have as well
>> as numerous references on the Internet.
>
> It's regrettable you can't provide a direct reference.

I already provided you with the title and author of one physics reference
book.

Finding Internet references is so simple children do it all the time.

--
Jim Pennino

James McGinn

Mar 5, 2016, 9:22:20 AM3/5/16
On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 6:05:12 AM UTC-8, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 8:31:10 PM UTC-8, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> >
> >> I can find lots in all the physics and chemistry books I have as well
> >> as numerous references on the Internet.
> >
> > It's regrettable you can't provide a direct reference.
>
> I already provided you with the title and author of one physics reference
> book.

It's regrettable you cannot provide a direct reference?

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Mar 5, 2016, 2:01:07 PM3/5/16
James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 6:05:12 AM UTC-8, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
>> James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > It's regrettable you can't provide a direct reference.
>>
>> I already provided you with the title and author of one physics reference
>> book.
>
> It's regrettable you cannot provide a direct reference?

How is the title of a reference text NOT a direct reference?

If you are looking for page numbers, that is what the index of the text
provides.

Do you understand how books work?

--
Jim Pennino

James McGinn

Mar 5, 2016, 2:09:27 PM3/5/16
Can you drop a link to one of the "numerous" internet reference instead.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Mar 5, 2016, 2:31:09 PM3/5/16
Children know how to do an Internet search, why don't you know how?

Has anyone ever taken out a restraining order on you?

--
Jim Pennino

James McGinn

Mar 5, 2016, 2:40:44 PM3/5/16
On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 11:31:09 AM UTC-8, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

> Children know how to do an Internet search,

Why don't you see if you can get a child to help you.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Mar 5, 2016, 5:16:07 PM3/5/16
I am not the one having a problem finding references.

Perhaps you can find a child to help you, that is if there isn't a restraining
order keeping you from kids.

--
Jim Pennino

Solving Tornadoes

Mar 5, 2016, 5:41:35 PM3/5/16
Why the desperation?

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Mar 5, 2016, 6:16:07 PM3/5/16
You are projecting again.

Sam Wormley

Mar 7, 2016, 2:10:04 PM3/7/16
We can't let claims contradicted by scientific observation slide.

--

sci.physics is an unmoderated newsgroup dedicated
to the discussion of physics, news from the physics
community, and physics-related social issues.

James McGinn

Mar 7, 2016, 2:19:49 PM3/7/16
On Monday, March 7, 2016 at 11:10:04 AM UTC-8, Sam Wormley wrote:
> On 3/3/16 8:55 PM, Solving Tornadoes wrote:

> >> Observations and hourly measurements contradict you, James.
> >
> > I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Okay?
> >

> We can't let claims contradicted by scientific observation slide.

Do you concede that you have no proof that the moisture in
clear moist air is gaseous?

If so then present your proof. If not then we'll have to agree to disagree. Fair enough?

Sam Wormley

Mar 7, 2016, 2:30:51 PM3/7/16
On 3/7/16 1:19 PM, James McGinn wrote:
> Do you concede that you have no proof that the moisture in
> clear moist air is gaseous?

Of course not. Evaporation from soil, oceans, plants and lakes
results in a continuous supply of Water Vapor (gaseous H2O) in
the earth's atmosphere. I take it you don't understand evaporation,
James.

Evaporation
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evaporation

> Evaporation is a type of vaporization of a liquid that occurs from
> the *surface of a liquid into a gaseous phase* that is not saturated
> with the evaporating substance. The other type of vaporization is
> boiling, which is characterized by bubbles of saturated vapor forming
> in the liquid phase. Steam produced in a boiler is another example of
> evaporation occurring in a saturated vapor phase. Evaporation that
> occurs directly from the solid phase below the melting point, as
> commonly observed with ice at or below freezing or moth crystals
> (napthalene or paradichlorobenzene), is called sublimation.
>
> On average, a fraction of the molecules in a glass of water have
> enough heat energy to escape from the liquid. Water molecules from
> the air enter the water in the glass, but as long as the relative
> humidity of the air in contact is less than 100% (saturation), the
> net transfer of water molecules will be to the air. The water in the
> glass will be cooled by the evaporation until an equilibrium is
> reached where the air supplies the amount of heat removed by the
> evaporating water. In an enclosed environment the water would
> evaporate until the air is saturated.

> Evaporation is an essential part of the water cycle. The sun (solar
> energy) drives evaporation of water from oceans, lakes, moisture in
> the soil, and other sources of water. In hydrology, evaporation and
> transpiration (which involves evaporation within plant stomata) are
> collectively termed evapotranspiration. *Evaporation of water*
> *occurs when the surface of the liquid is exposed, allowing*
> *molecules to escape and form water vapor* [gas]; this vapor can
> then rise up and form clouds. The tracking of evaporation from its
> source on the surface of the earth, through the atmosphere as vapor
> or clouds, and to its fate as precipitation closes the atmospheric
> water cycle, and embodies the concept of the precipitationshed.

James McGinn

Mar 7, 2016, 2:32:29 PM3/7/16

Sergio

Mar 7, 2016, 2:36:24 PM3/7/16
On 3/7/2016 1:19 PM, James McGinn wrote:
> On Monday, March 7, 2016 at 11:10:04 AM UTC-8, Sam Wormley wrote:

>>> I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Okay?
>>>

>> We can't let claims contradicted by scientific observation slide.
>
> Do you concede that you have no proof that the moisture in
> clear moist air is gaseous?

there is no proof you would accept.

think about that. What proof you accept ? Math ? experiment ?

but you can't because you are delusional.

> If so then present your proof. If not then we'll have to agree to disagree. Fair enough?

everyone already disagrees with you.

Why don't you take out ads in the newspaper announcing your "discovery" ?

I am sure you can get a Cult going, "Believers of the Non Water Gases"

Why does a shirt dry on a clothesline ?

How does "moisture" get up into the clouds?

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS you Vacuous Twit !

Sam Wormley

Mar 7, 2016, 2:37:34 PM3/7/16
I can't agree to that, James, as you don't even understand
evaporation. I do, however, invite you to my home to continue
the discussion in person.

James McGinn

Mar 7, 2016, 2:41:06 PM3/7/16
On Monday, March 7, 2016 at 11:36:24 AM UTC-8, Sergio wrote:

> > Do you concede that you have no proof that the moisture in
> > clear moist air is gaseous?
>
> there is no proof you would accept.

I've provided an experiment. It is cheap. It is easy.

Stop whining and do the experiment.

Sam Wormley

Mar 7, 2016, 2:43:26 PM3/7/16
On 3/7/16 1:41 PM, James McGinn wrote:
> I've provided an experiment. It is cheap. It is easy.

James McGinn

Mar 7, 2016, 3:16:37 PM3/7/16
Maybe you don't understand science, Sam.

Sergio

Mar 7, 2016, 3:29:24 PM3/7/16
On 3/7/2016 1:41 PM, James McGinn wrote:
> On Monday, March 7, 2016 at 11:36:24 AM UTC-8, Sergio wrote:
>
>>> Do you concede that you have no proof that the moisture in
>>> clear moist air is gaseous?
>>
>> there is no proof you would accept.
>
> I've provided an experiment.

what is it ?

Sam Wormley

Mar 7, 2016, 4:55:15 PM3/7/16
That is always a possibility -- but my point is that YOU do not
appear to understand evaporation, James, the transition of the
*surface of a liquid into a gaseous phase* .

James McGinn

Mar 7, 2016, 5:39:19 PM3/7/16
On Monday, March 7, 2016 at 1:55:15 PM UTC-8, Sam Wormley wrote:

> That is always a possibility -- but my point is that YOU do not
> appear to understand evaporation,

Or maybe my understanding is advanced. Right?

Sam Wormley

Mar 7, 2016, 5:42:45 PM3/7/16
Let us review: Evaporation

James McGinn

Mar 7, 2016, 5:55:00 PM3/7/16
On Monday, March 7, 2016 at 2:42:45 PM UTC-8, Sam Wormley wrote:
> On 3/7/16 4:39 PM, James McGinn wrote:
> > On Monday, March 7, 2016 at 1:55:15 PM UTC-8, Sam Wormley wrote:
> >
> >> That is always a possibility -- but my point is that YOU do not
> >> appear to understand evaporation,
> >
> > Or maybe my understanding is advanced. Right?
> >

> Let us review: Evaporation

You do that, Sam.

Sergio

Mar 7, 2016, 9:00:18 PM3/7/16
your self stroking your ego.

as you did with your book,

and as you did making the videos...

but where did all that lead ?

to nothing outside of your head.

Inside your head, you feel good, smarter than all others, invented a new
theory, published, and did videos, all accomplishments.

but........

Fiction + Ego => New Age Airy-Fariy

James McGinn

Mar 7, 2016, 9:11:29 PM3/7/16
Considering how strong your feelings are on all this, Sergio, I can only imagine how frustrating it must be that you are unable to present a substantive dispute of my hypothesis.

If it is any consolation I want you to know that your inability to dispute my hypothesis are not indicative of any shortcomings on your part.

Deepest Sympathies,

James McGinn
Solving Tornadoes

Sergio

Mar 7, 2016, 11:02:17 PM3/7/16
On 3/7/2016 8:11 PM, James McGinn wrote:
> On Monday, March 7, 2016 at 6:00:18 PM UTC-8, Sergio wrote:

>>> Or maybe my understanding is advanced. Right?
>>>

>> your self stroking your ego.
>>
>> as you did with your book,
>>
>> and as you did making the videos...
>>
>> but where did all that lead ?
>>
>> to nothing outside of your head.
>>
>> Inside your head, you feel good, smarter than all others, invented
>> a new theory, published, and did videos, all accomplishments.
>>
>> but........
>>

>> Fiction + Ego => New Age Airy-Fariy
>
> Considering how strong your feelings are on all this, Sergio, I can
> only imagine how frustrating it must be that you

no, no, not frustrating at all, I'm just pointing out the facts to you
of your behavior, how you get ego strokes, to feel smarter than other
people, by lieing to them.

> are unable to
> present a substantive dispute of my hypothesis.

Then present your hypothesis, the facts, experiments, and proof that
supports it.

WE all WAIT for your Scientific Documents !!

(and not that confused mess of verbal slurry stew deposited turdly forth
onto paper you call your report)

> James McGinn Clodius Donk Solving Tornadoes

so what is the bonding energy of your lonley H20 molecules ? I sure you
can googe that....

James McGinn

Apr 18, 2016, 8:54:49 PM4/18/16
On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 11:40:36 AM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
> We all grow up believing that the moisture in clear air is gaseous. Most of us have at least enough education to realize the boiling point of water is much higher than that of our ambient environment. And most of us realize that boiling has to do with a phase change from a liquid state of matter to a gaseous state of matter. Most of us reconcile this dichotomy by just not thinking about it. Some of us come up with rationalization to explain it away. But if you are going to do science you can't fall back on these excuses. You have to see things for what they actually are.
>
> There is no gaseous H2O in earth's atmosphere.
>
> Moist air is heavier than dry air.
>
> Moist air convection is impossible.

Meteorology needs another way to explain the power of storms, why storms are wet, and how heavier moist air gets so high in earth's atmosphere.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwSyalcoRAk
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dexlOvP7mPw
>
> James McGinn
> Solving Tornadoes

pnal...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2016, 10:32:46 PM4/18/16
As stupid as a mud fence...

Sergio

Apr 18, 2016, 11:14:02 PM4/18/16
Snoring Potatoes is just responding to his old posts to get them he top
of the pile, because he is too lazy+stupid to provide anything new,

so dont respond to him,
best to plonk him,
kill file him.
he is just random noise,
a mouth with an idiot attached to it.

pnal...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2016, 11:26:54 PM4/18/16
Point taken.

It is just not in my nature to ignore such megalomaniacs, but I will give it my best shot.

James McGinn

Apr 19, 2016, 12:32:18 AM4/19/16
On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 8:14:02 PM UTC-7, Sergio wrote:
Do you ever post anything that is on topic?

James McGinn

May 11, 2016, 8:58:29 PM5/11/16

James McGinn

Jun 8, 2016, 7:02:16 PM6/8/16

James McGinn

Aug 29, 2016, 8:33:12 PM8/29/16

noTthaTguY

Sep 1, 2016, 7:33:13 PM9/1/16
you know, it's just the adiabatic lapse rate ... sheesh,
get a grip on it

James McGinn

Sep 1, 2016, 10:17:01 PM9/1/16

James McGinn

Sep 4, 2016, 11:32:38 AM9/4/16
On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 8:14:02 PM UTC-7, Sergio wrote:
But, but, but . . . uh. Oh well.

James McGinn

Nov 12, 2016, 3:41:55 PM11/12/16

noTthaTguY

Nov 12, 2016, 8:05:50 PM11/12/16
you are just a typist, but
see my item about FlowforM (or\and
l00k up the original patent from the early 20thcce,
which I have never seen.

we have to ameliorate teh drought in Los angeleS, and
with the eastward flow of the weather, that will help the drought
in the Southern ststes

noTthaTguY

Nov 13, 2016, 7:44:46 PM11/13/16
there are three main practices -- well,
they are not "effects per se -- of FlowforM,
whether or not they have any thing to do
with the original patent viz water ... and,
it has every thing to so with getting water to parched areas,
especially cities;
see my item in alt.global-warming

but, hey, there is no warmal globing per se, although
there is lots of a)
equatorial warming, and b)
seasonal warming

> we have to ameliorate the drought in Los angeleS, and

noTthaTguY

Nov 14, 2016, 2:34:37 PM11/14/16
they are, a)
scrape the leaves & gravelflour
-- the minerals that are generated by the friction
of tires with the asphalt --
into the gutters, to rapidly build-up a resevoir of moisture
in the de-facto system of tributories to the Pico-kentneR outlet e.g
(in Santa monicA), b)
impose a pi-dollar fine on those,
caught throwing ice into the public cans de trash --garbage is French, mot--
and only e-dollars if it just coffee e.g, c)
toss all i)
banana peels, ii)
apple cores into the street,
where they will s00n dysappear, since they're just HOH

> there are three main practices -- well,
> they are not "effects per se -- of FlowforM,

noTthaTguY

Nov 15, 2016, 7:22:08 PM11/15/16
also, toss bottles not into trash, but
into the curb, crush them into sand, just like at the beach

> they are, a)
> scrape the leaves & gravelflour
> -- the minerals that are generated by the friction
> of tires with the asphalt --
> into the gutters, to rapidly build-up a resevoir of moisture
> in the de-facto system of tributories to the Pico-kentneR outlet e.g
> (in Santa monicA), b)
> impose a pi-dollar fine on those,
> caught throwing ice into the public cans de trash --garbage is French, mot--
> and only e-dollars if it just coffee e.g, c)
> toss all i)
> banana peels, ii)
> apple cores into the street,
> where they will s00n dysappear, since they're just HOH

> > they are not "effects per se -- of FlowforM,

noTthaTguY

Nov 17, 2016, 2:48:39 PM11/17/16
life is beavhoidenal and, then, you do this:
calculate how many tons per day do not have
to go to the dump, and how will it affect teh sewers,
thankyou

> also, toss bottles not into trash, but
> into the curb, crush them into sand, just like at the beach

> > into the gutters, to rapidly build-up a resevoir of moisture
> > in the de-facto system of tributaries to the Pico-kentneR outlet e.g

James McGinn

Nov 17, 2016, 5:22:18 PM11/17/16
On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 6:46:06 PM UTC-8, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> The only one getting emotional is you as is typical of the delusional
> >> when their delusions are challenged.
> >
> > What's your challenge?
>
> Reality; hundreds of years of research, thousand of text books, repeatable
> and reproducible experiments, i.e. facts.

All we need is one!!!

Don't stop now!

James McGinn

Nov 17, 2016, 5:24:07 PM11/17/16
On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 8:31:10 PM UTC-8, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

> Apparently you <snip> are too dense to figure out how
> to find things on the Internet.

Apparently.

What's your excuse?

noTthaTguY

Nov 17, 2016, 6:51:03 PM11/17/16
hah, warmal globing is c00l

> life is BEACHl and, then, you do this:
> calculate how many tons per day do not have
> to go to the dump, and how will it affect the sewers,
warmal globing etc.

James McGinn

Jan 19, 2017, 2:18:14 AM1/19/17
On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 6:05:12 AM UTC-8, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 8:31:10 PM UTC-8, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> >
> >> I can find lots in all the physics and chemistry books I have as well
> >> as numerous references on the Internet.
> >
> > It's regrettable you can't provide a direct reference.
>
> I already provided you with the title and author of one physics reference
> book.
>
> Finding Internet references is so simple children do it all the time.

Is it a secret?

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 9:57:58 PM1/20/17
On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 12:16:08 PM UTC-8, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > We all grow up believing that the moisture in clear air is gaseous.
>
> Nope, we learn that in grade school science class from text books and
> doing simple experiments.
>
> Later on in high school both the texts and the experiments become more
> complex.
>
> By the time we get to the college level stuff it has been completely
> proven.
>
> Your theories, on the other hand, seem to come from a drug dream.
>

> --
> Jim Pennino

This imbecile probably really believes this, literally.

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 24, 2017, 6:02:12 PM1/24/17
On Monday, March 7, 2016 at 6:00:18 PM UTC-8, Sergio wrote:
You idiots can't distinguish between a vapor and a gas.

James McGinn

Jan 28, 2017, 10:36:33 AM1/28/17

James McGinn

Apr 26, 2017, 1:49:02 PM4/26/17

James McGinn

May 20, 2017, 4:00:56 PM5/20/17

James McGinn

Nov 14, 2017, 6:12:37 PM11/14/17

James McGinn

Nov 14, 2017, 6:58:19 PM11/14/17

pnal...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2017, 8:14:52 PM11/14/17
On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 3:58:19 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:

> > Moist air is heavier than dry air.

But Jim, you've said this...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.physics/s-DTb3aO1LM%5B1-25%5D

"The notion that moist air is always heavier per volume than dry air is refuted. It is proven false. It is mistaken. It is wrong."

Google keeps a record, and on this occasion, you shit your pants big-time...

Serg io

Nov 14, 2017, 10:56:50 PM11/14/17
McGinn did state fully: "The notion that moist air is always heavier
per volume than dry air is refuted. It is proven false. It is mistaken.
It is wrong."

which at the time was surprising to everyone he would change his
thoughts, which is inevitable, and great relief that now McGinn was
finally reading real books about Science.

perhaps he cannot remember what he has proven.
[no need to remember anything, he never proved anything]

James McGinn

Nov 15, 2017, 1:49:52 PM11/15/17
Doncha think using typos as your evidence makes you seem a bit desperate?

James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes
Paco Gets Schooled
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16329&start=180#p122219

pnal...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2017, 4:06:40 PM11/15/17
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 10:49:52 AM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:

> > But Jim, you've said this...
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.physics/s-DTb3aO1LM%5B1-25%5D
> >
> > "The notion that moist air is always heavier per volume than dry air is refuted. It is proven false. It is mistaken. It is wrong."
> >
> > Google keeps a record, and on this occasion, you shit your pants big-time...
>
> Doncha think using typos as your evidence makes you seem a bit desperate?
>
> James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes / Claudius Denk

Doncha think that claiming your statement is a typo is a bit childish? Again, you shit your pants big-time!

Serg io

Nov 15, 2017, 6:26:50 PM11/15/17
McGinn can't keep his lies stright.

benj

Nov 15, 2017, 7:57:32 PM11/15/17
Come on, Sergio. Take it easy on McFly. Hey, science says that moist air
IS always heavier than than dry air. The proof is right in the fact that
clouds just float around and do not fall out of the sky! You're welcome.

Serg io

Nov 15, 2017, 9:17:23 PM11/15/17
I got my shirt all moist one time in the water sprinkler, it got real
heavy, then it dried out and much lighter.

Obviously moist shirts are heaver than dry shirts.

(is moist like, wet ? or 1/2 wet ?, or just a little wetness ?)

James McGinn

Nov 15, 2017, 9:54:46 PM11/15/17
Uh, I guess this also proves aircraft are lighter than air too, huh?

benj

Nov 15, 2017, 10:08:26 PM11/15/17
Oops! Typo! I meant of say (obviously) that moist air is NOT always
heavier than dry air...I mean else clouds would fall out of the sky.

Serg io

Nov 15, 2017, 10:34:44 PM11/15/17
ok, agree, now: from the top

1. clouds are moist and full of air. (I been in a cloud on a high hill,
got damp, then moist, then wet, but I could still breath air.)

2. clouds are way up high in the sky. anyone can see them floating up
way up there. As you say Clouds do not fall out of the sky all the time,
if they did, Yahoo News would tell us.

3. so moist air must float up high, on top of stuff.

4. Therefore, since clouds do not fall out of the sky, James McGinn has
his 7 day pants on. (like Turkish pants, close w strings at the leg
bottom, ware them for 7 days, then let the shit out, and change pants.
Eastern Wisdom: you dont have to go to the poophouse for 7 days.)

3

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2017, 10:47:52 PM11/15/17
That's my point. Metal heaviness(planes/helicopters) does beat air in the air tunnel.

This is a new science to be accepted.
Air floating underneath seems to do the job... but it is obviously not
enough... by the old science. Most of good science gets overlooked because
we are not ready for it. And that is because people have to believe
we have to have an answer when we don't. First we must define the
problem not sweep it under the rug.

Mitchell Raemsch

James McGinn

Nov 15, 2017, 11:36:21 PM11/15/17
Right. People tend to paint themselves into a corner with their assumptions. If X is wrong then Y must be right. That is the mistake that Benj is making here. Benj's dumb conclusion starts with an observation and a dumb assumption. The observation is that clouds float. The dumb assumption is that the only way clouds could float is if they are lighter than air, therefore clouds must be lighter than air. This is wrong. Gas laws prove--indisputably--that clouds must be heavier than drier air in its vicinity. So, the fact that clouds float must have an alternate explanation that doesn't depend on buoyancy. But that is too complex for simpleton's like Benj and Sergio. For these retards it's just easier to pretend not to notice the contradiction and direct derision at anybody that does not pretend not to notice their stupidity.

Aerodynamics also does not explain it. Well then, what does?

Here is your answer:
Millions of Tons of Water Suspended Kilometres Above
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16597

pnal...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2017, 12:26:04 AM11/16/17
Jim, if you are agreeing with Mitchel, well, you are in worse shape than I thought. I thought he was even stupider than you, but now I'm thinking that I might be wrong...

James McGinn

Nov 16, 2017, 1:16:25 AM11/16/17
You got nothing!!!

Serg io

Nov 16, 2017, 8:31:28 AM11/16/17
From Jim's above URL May 2016

Re: The 'Missing Link' of Meteorology's Theory of Storms

post by Charles Chandler to James McGinn »

Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:33 am
"Once again you haven't bothered to make it clear who is saying what. I
guess that you're doing that just to taunt me, aside from the general
theme of obfuscation and misdirection in your work. I don't know what
you plan to gain by picking fights with people like this. If this were
the Olympics, one of us would get a medal. If this were pay-per-view,
one or both of us would get paid. But this is neither. So I wish you
luck, and it's time to say "ciao"

You can't keep straight who said what, to the point that now, you're
just arguing against yourself. And when you argue against yourself, you
can't win, because you'll never let you.

I would like to note. James in his book used an experiment to prove
moist air is heaver than dry air, using differential scales. With
further enquiry, James admitts he never preformed this experiment, he
simply has faith it will work.

@James: you have a lot of crazy ideas. No worries -- perhaps imagination
is more important than knowledge after all, at least as a starting
point. You also have a lot of anger. This does not benefit you or anyone
else here, and it's better addressed with a good counselor than with
venting on the Internet. But OK -- anybody here who takes it personally
has his own problem. ;) But the biggest issue here is that you're not
making an effort to keep track of who said what. Either you don't use
the forum's quoting mechanism to make it clear who said what, or when
you do, you sometimes (perhaps accidentally?) include your own
statements in the quote, making it look like the person said something
that he actually did not. And you forget what you yourself have said,
here and elsewhere. I don't see how you would get anything worthwhile
out of a discussion when you neither know nor care about who said what."

James McGinn

Feb 24, 2018, 4:01:32 PM2/24/18
On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 11:40:36 AM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
> We all grow up believing that the moisture in clear air is gaseous. Most of us have at least enough education to realize the boiling point of water is much higher than that of our ambient environment. And most of us realize that boiling has to do with a phase change from a liquid state of matter to a gaseous state of matter. Most of us reconcile this dichotomy by just not thinking about it. Some of us come up with rationalization to explain it away. But if you are going to do science you can't fall back on these excuses. You have to see things for what they actually are.
>
> There is no gaseous H2O in earth's atmosphere.
>
> Moist air is heavier than dry air.

James McGinn

Mar 23, 2018, 11:57:48 PM3/23/18