Who Is Making The Extraordinary Claim?

Claudius Denk

Aug 17, 2016, 7:38:43 PM8/17/16
Report not abuse
On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 10:50:55 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> I don't need to have a scientific argument. I'm not the guy
> making extraordinary claims that need serious experiments
> and observations to support my position, while you are!

You're not getting it. All of the laboratory evidence indicates that H2O boils
at temperatures much higher than are in the atmosphere. All of it. There is
exactly zero laboratory evidence that contradicts this.

So, is it an extraordinary claim to say that the same is true in the
atmosphere? I think not. James is not making an extraordinary claim.

Moreover McGinn predicted that none of you would ever be able to find the
evidence of gaseous H2O at ambient temperatures. And so far nobody has.

Didn't any of you ever read the story of the boy who cried wolf? Do you
remember who got eaten by the wolf in the end?

Sorry folks, but facts are facts.

McGinn wins again.

pnal...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2016, 11:17:23 PM8/17/16
On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 4:38:43 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:

> On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 10:50:55 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:

> > I don't need to have a scientific argument. I'm not the guy
> > making extraordinary claims that need serious experiments
> > and observations to support my position, while you are!
>
> You're not getting it. All of the laboratory evidence indicates that H2O boils
> at temperatures much higher than are in the atmosphere. All of it. There is
> exactly zero laboratory evidence that contradicts this.

Wrong, terribly wrong. The boiling point of H2O has little to do with gaseous H2O in the atmosphere at temps less than the boiling point. Google is your friend and that evidence is virtually everywhere.

> So, is it an extraordinary claim to say that the same is true in the
> atmosphere? I think not. James is not making an extraordinary claim.

Yes, he is. He always is. Jim McGinn is stupidity personified. Not a single experiment or observation to support his position. Not one.

> Moreover McGinn predicted that none of you would ever be able to find the
> evidence of gaseous H2O at ambient temperatures. And so far nobody has.

Hundreds of thousands of people have found such evidence, Bozo...

> McGinn wins again.

McGinn has never won anything. Dumbfuck Denk is the same person as dumbfuck McGinn. Why do you act otherwise?

Claudius Denk

Aug 18, 2016, 12:50:35 AM8/18/16
On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 8:17:23 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 4:38:43 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 10:50:55 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > I don't need to have a scientific argument. I'm not the guy
> > > making extraordinary claims that need serious experiments
> > > and observations to support my position, while you are!
> >
> > You're not getting it. All of the laboratory evidence indicates that H2O boils
> > at temperatures much higher than are in the atmosphere. All of it. There is
> > exactly zero laboratory evidence that contradicts this.
>
> Wrong, terribly wrong. The boiling point of H2O has little to do with gaseous H2O in the atmosphere at temps less than the boiling point.

Really? The boiling point has nothing to do with gaseous H2O? What, pray-tell, do you think boiling point has to do with? Specifically, what does the word "boiling" mean to you?

> Google is your friend and that evidence is virtually everywhere.

Oh, really? The evidence is everywhere, . . . but you can't find it. Nor can anybody else.

Are you secretly working with McGinn?

> > So, is it an extraordinary claim to say that the same is true in the
> > atmosphere? I think not. James is not making an extraordinary claim.
>
> Yes, he is. He always is. Jim McGinn is stupidity personified. Not a single experiment or observation to support his position. Not one.

People that believe in ghosts make the same excuse. You see, apparently ghosts don't like laboratories. Instead they like drafty old houses, with creaky wood floors, and rats in the walls. Likewise, your below-boiling-gaseous-H2O also avoids laboratories. Apparently it only appears in the atmosphere, where it can never be measured/tested.

Hmm. This discussion gets interestinger and interestinger every day.

> > Moreover McGinn predicted that none of you would ever be able to find the
> > evidence of gaseous H2O at ambient temperatures. And so far nobody has.
>
> Hundreds of thousands of people have found such evidence, Bozo...

Well, they sure are doing a good job keeping their evidence secret. Because I can't find any of it. Nor can anybody else AFAIK.

> > McGinn wins again.
>
> McGinn has never won anything. Dumbfuck Sergio is the same person as dumbfuck McGinn. Why do you act otherwise?

I always though you and Sergio were the same person. Because neither of you ever brings any content to the discussion. You both are backseat drivers.

pnal...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2016, 1:07:25 AM8/18/16
That fact that you need to modify my post says it all, dumbfuck...

Poutnik

Aug 18, 2016, 1:24:08 AM8/18/16
Dne 18/08/2016 v 01:38 Claudius Denk napsal(a):
> On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 10:50:55 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
>> I don't need to have a scientific argument. I'm not the guy
>> making extraordinary claims that need serious experiments
>> and observations to support my position, while you are!
>
> You're not getting it. All of the laboratory evidence indicates that H2O boils
> at temperatures much higher than are in the atmosphere. All of it. There is
> exactly zero laboratory evidence that contradicts this.

And all of the laboratory evidence indicates that
H2O vapour pressure increases exponentially with temperature
and the boiling point is just the temperature
at which it equals external pressure. All of it.
There is exactly zero laboratory evidence that contradicts this.

The boiling point temperature is nothing special.
It has its value, because the pressure has its value.
At 5500 m height the boiling point is 80 deg C.
At 11 km 65 deg C.
At 22 km 38 deg C
At 33 km cca 12 deg C
At about 40 km near 0 deg C

At pressure 611 Pa is the water boiling point 0.01 deg C,
and is called the water tripple point, at which all 3 phases,
the solid, the liquid and the gaseous are able to coexist in equilibrium.

Similarly, the curve boiling_point_temperature=f(p)
is a phase border of water state diagram,
where liquid and gaseous water coexist at equilibrium.

See
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Phase_diagram_of_water.svg

--
Poutnik ( The Pilgrim, Der Wanderer )
Knowledge makes great men humble, but small men arrogant.

Odd Bodkin

Aug 18, 2016, 11:11:27 AM8/18/16
On 8/17/2016 10:17 PM, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> McGinn has never won anything. Dumbfuck Denk is the same person as dumbfuck McGinn. Why do you act otherwise?

You're asking this of a mental basketcase? What do you hope to hear from
him?

--
Odd Bodkin --- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Sergio

Aug 18, 2016, 12:05:57 PM8/18/16
On 8/17/2016 10:17 PM, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 4:38:43 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk
> wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 10:50:55 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>
>>> I don't need to have a scientific argument. I'm not the guy
>>> making extraordinary claims that need serious experiments and
>>> observations to support my position, while you are!
>>
>> You're not getting it. All of the laboratory evidence indicates
>> that H2O boils at temperatures much higher than are in the
>> atmosphere. All of it. There is exactly zero laboratory evidence
>> that contradicts this.
>
> Wrong, terribly wrong. The boiling point of H2O has little to do with
> gaseous H2O in the atmosphere at temps less than the boiling point.
> Google is your friend and that evidence is virtually everywhere.

dink/mcginn is a liar, to get attention.

>> So, is it an extraordinary claim to say that the same is true in
>> the atmosphere? I think not. James is not making an extraordinary
>> claim.
>
> Yes, he is. He always is. Jim McGinn is stupidity personified. Not a
> single experiment or observation to support his position. Not one.

James makes stupid claims only an idiot would believe, like Denk.

>> Moreover McGinn predicted that none of you would ever be able to
>> find the evidence of gaseous H2O at ambient temperatures. And so
>> far nobody has.
>
> Hundreds of thousands of people have found such evidence, Bozo...

how does you shirt dry, McGinn/Dink ?

>> McGinn wins again.
>
> McGinn has never won anything. Dumbfuck Denk is the same person as
> dumbfuck McGinn. Why do you act otherwise?

he fell off his bike and hit his head.

Sergio

Aug 18, 2016, 12:12:51 PM8/18/16
On 8/18/2016 12:07 AM, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 9:50:35 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk
> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 8:17:23 PM UTC-7,
>> pnal...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Wrong, terribly wrong. The boiling point of H2O has little to do
>>> with gaseous H2O in the atmosphere at temps less than the boiling
>>> point.
>>

>>> Google is your friend and that evidence is virtually everywhere.
>>>

>> Are you secretly working with McGinn?

>>> Yes, he is. He always is. Jim McGinn is stupidity personified.
>>> Not a single experiment or observation to support his position.
>>> Not one.

>>> Hundreds of thousands of people have found such evidence,
>>> Bozo...
>>

>>> McGinn has never won anything. Dumbfuck Sergio is the same person
>>> as dumbfuck McGinn. Why do you act otherwise?
>>
>> I always though you and Sergio were the same person. Because
>> neither of you ever brings any content to the discussion. You both
>> are backseat drivers.
>
> That fact that you need to modify my post says it all, dumbfuck...

ha! he had to insert My Name, cause he misses me, too bad Mcginn/Dink,

I am cutting you off Dink McGinn from my brilliance!

I *PLONKED* three of his "names"

[Mcginn/Dink lives in his moms basement with her toaster oven to talk to.]

edpr...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2016, 1:22:25 PM8/18/16
On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 12:50:35 AM UTC-4, Claudius Denk wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 8:17:23 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
[]
> Are you secretly working with McGinn?

Denk is McGinn

Claudius Denk

Aug 18, 2016, 1:35:39 PM8/18/16

On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 10:24:08 PM UTC-7, Poutnik Fornntp wrote:
> Dne 18/08/2016 v 01:38 Claudius Denk napsal(a):
> > On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 10:50:55 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> I don't need to have a scientific argument. I'm not the guy
> >> making extraordinary claims that need serious experiments
> >> and observations to support my position, while you are!
> >
> > You're not getting it. All of the laboratory evidence indicates that H2O boils
> > at temperatures much higher than are in the atmosphere. All of it. There is
> > exactly zero laboratory evidence that contradicts this.
>
> And all of the laboratory evidence indicates that
> H2O vapour pressure increases exponentially with temperature
> and the boiling point is just the temperature
> at which it equals external pressure.

Do you not realize you just confirmed McGinn's point?

Try answering this question. Why do you think that the exponential increase just happens to stop at the boiling temperature? Think about what's happening on the molecular level.

Think real hard.

Claudius Denk

James McGinn

Aug 18, 2016, 2:31:14 PM8/18/16
On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 10:35:39 AM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:

> Do you not realize you just confirmed McGinn's point?

Surreal, isn't it?

Poutnik

Aug 18, 2016, 2:43:40 PM8/18/16
One can easily change the ID,
but cannot easily hide his rhetoric style and behaviour patterns,
unless suffering heavy schizofrenia with mupltiple personality.

That does not exclude a mental suffering of other kind.

Poutnik

Poutnik

Aug 18, 2016, 2:49:34 PM8/18/16
On 08/18/2016 07:35 PM, Claudius Denk wrote:

> On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 10:24:08 PM UTC-7, Poutnik Fornntp wrote:
>>>
>>> You're not getting it. All of the laboratory evidence indicates that H2O boils
>>> at temperatures much higher than are in the atmosphere. All of it. There is
>>> exactly zero laboratory evidence that contradicts this.
>>
>> And all of the laboratory evidence indicates that
>> H2O vapour pressure increases exponentially with temperature
>> and the boiling point is just the temperature
>> at which it equals external pressure.
>
> Do you not realize you just confirmed McGinn's point?

You mean your one, do not try fool anybody.

And no, there is no sense
in discussing physical chemistry on molecular level with you.

Sergio

Aug 18, 2016, 5:26:51 PM8/18/16
what is very strange is that only one person in the entire world who
agrees with McGinn,

and that is Denk,

who is McGinn.

Poutnik

Aug 19, 2016, 12:01:35 AM8/19/16
Dne 18/08/2016 v 23:26 Sergio napsal(a):

> what is very strange is that only one person in the entire world who
> agrees with McGinn,
>
> and that is Denk,
>
> who is McGinn.

He needs somebody who agrees with him,
if it would be himself.. :-)

James McGinn

Aug 20, 2016, 2:46:46 PM8/20/16
The history of science has shown that counting the number of people that agree with you is a really bad way to do science.

James McGinn

Aug 20, 2016, 2:47:59 PM8/20/16
In your case I suspect this is true.

Claudius Denk

Aug 21, 2016, 10:20:13 PM8/21/16
Yep!

Claudius Denk

Dec 29, 2016, 11:28:54 AM12/29/16
Yep!

James McGinn

Dec 29, 2016, 5:54:59 PM12/29/16
Church ladies don't think like scientists.

James McGinn

Dec 30, 2016, 1:25:01 AM12/30/16

James McGinn

Jan 2, 2017, 1:08:12 PM1/2/17
On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 8:17:23 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 4:38:43 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 10:50:55 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > I don't need to have a scientific argument. I'm not the guy
> > > making extraordinary claims that need serious experiments
> > > and observations to support my position, while you are!
> >
> > You're not getting it. All of the laboratory evidence indicates that H2O boils
> > at temperatures much higher than are in the atmosphere. All of it. There is
> > exactly zero laboratory evidence that contradicts this.
>
> Wrong, terribly wrong. The boiling point of H2O has little to do with gaseous H2O in the atmosphere

Really? Fascinating.

Can you explain how you determined this? Or is that a secret?

James McGinn

Jan 2, 2017, 1:29:07 PM1/2/17
On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 9:50:35 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 8:17:23 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > You're not getting it. All of the laboratory evidence indicates
> > > that H2O boils at temperatures much higher than are in the
> > > atmosphere. All of it. There is exactly zero laboratory evidence
> > > that contradicts this.
> >
> > Wrong, terribly wrong. The boiling point of H2O has little
> > to do with gaseous H2O in the atmosphere at temps less than
> > the boiling point.
>
> Really? The boiling point has nothing to do with gaseous H2O?
> What, pray-tell, do you think boiling point has to do with?
> Specifically, what does the word "boiling" mean to you?
>

> > > So, is it an extraordinary claim to say that the same is true in the
> > > atmosphere? I think not. James is not making an extraordinary claim.
> >
> > Yes, he is. He always is. Jim McGinn is stupidity personified. Not
> > a single experiment or observation to support his position. Not one.
>
> People that believe in ghosts make the same excuse. You see, apparently ghosts don't like laboratories. Instead they like drafty old houses, with creaky wood floors, and rats in the walls. Likewise, your below-boiling-gaseous-H2O also avoids laboratories. Apparently it only appears in the atmosphere, where it can never be measured/tested.
>
> Hmm. This discussion gets interestinger and interestinger every day.
>
> > > Moreover McGinn predicted that none of you would ever be able to find the
> > > evidence of gaseous H2O at ambient temperatures. And so far nobody has.
> >
> > Hundreds of thousands of people have found such evidence, Bozo...
>
> Well, they sure are doing a good job keeping their evidence secret. Because I can't find any of it. Nor can anybody else AFAIK.
>

> > > McGinn wins again.
> >
> > McGinn has never won anything. Dumbfuck Sergio is the same person as dumbfuck McGinn. Why do you act otherwise?
>
> I always thought you and Sergio were the same person. Because neither of you ever brings any content to the discussion. You both are backseat drivers.

James McGinn

Jan 2, 2017, 4:39:50 PM1/2/17
I promise I won't tell anyboy.

Claudius Denk

Jan 18, 2017, 6:28:58 PM1/18/17
On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 9:50:35 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 8:17:23 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > You're not getting it. All of the laboratory evidence indicates that H2O boils
> > > at temperatures much higher than are in the atmosphere. All of it. There is
> > > exactly zero laboratory evidence that contradicts this.
> >
> > Wrong, terribly wrong. The boiling point of H2O has little to do with gaseous H2O in the atmosphere at temps less than the boiling point.
>
> Really? The boiling point has nothing to do with gaseous H2O? What, pray-tell, do you think boiling point has to do with? Specifically, what does the word "boiling" mean to you?

Answer the question you evasive twit.

> > Google is your friend and that evidence is virtually everywhere.
>
> Oh, really? The evidence is everywhere, . . . but you can't find it. Nor can anybody else.
>
> Are you secretly working with McGinn?

Answer the question you evasive twit.

> > > So, is it an extraordinary claim to say that the same is true in the
> > > atmosphere? I think not. James is not making an extraordinary claim.
> >
> > Yes, he is. He always is. Jim McGinn is stupidity personified. Not a single experiment or observation to support his position. Not one.
>
> People that believe in ghosts make the same excuse. You see, apparently ghosts don't like laboratories. Instead they like drafty old houses, with creaky wood floors, and rats in the walls. Likewise, your below-boiling-gaseous-H2O also avoids laboratories. Apparently it only appears in the atmosphere, where it can never be measured/tested.
>
> Hmm. This discussion gets interestinger and interestinger every day.
>
> > > Moreover McGinn predicted that none of you would ever be able to find the
> > > evidence of gaseous H2O at ambient temperatures. And so far nobody has.
> >
> > Hundreds of thousands of people have found such evidence, Bozo...
>
> Well, they sure are doing a good job keeping their evidence secret. Because I can't find any of it. Nor can anybody else AFAIK.
>

> > > McGinn wins again.
> >
> > McGinn has never won anything. Dumbfuck Sergio is the same person as dumbfuck McGinn. Why do you act otherwise?
>
> I always though you and Sergio were the same person. Because neither of you ever brings any content to the discussion. You both are backseat drivers.

Answer the question you evasive twit.

Claudius Denk

Jan 18, 2017, 6:31:07 PM1/18/17
On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 10:35:39 AM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 10:24:08 PM UTC-7, Poutnik Fornntp wrote:
> > >
> > > You're not getting it. All of the laboratory evidence indicates that H2O boils
> > > at temperatures much higher than are in the atmosphere. All of it. There is
> > > exactly zero laboratory evidence that contradicts this.
> >
> > And all of the laboratory evidence indicates that
> > H2O vapour pressure increases exponentially with temperature
> > and the boiling point is just the temperature
> > at which it equals external pressure.
>
> Do you not realize you just confirmed McGinn's point?

Answer the question you evasive twit.

> Try answering this question. Why do you think that the exponential increase just happens to stop at the boiling temperature?

Answer the question you evasive twit.

James McGinn

Mar 20, 2017, 5:16:41 PM3/20/17

James McGinn

Mar 30, 2017, 2:12:16 PM3/30/17
On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 8:17:23 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 4:38:43 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 10:50:55 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > I don't need to have a scientific argument. I'm not the guy
> > > making extraordinary claims that need serious experiments
> > > and observations to support my position, while you are!
> >
> > You're not getting it. All of the laboratory evidence indicates that H2O boils
> > at temperatures much higher than are in the atmosphere. All of it. There is
> > exactly zero laboratory evidence that contradicts this.
>
> Wrong, terribly wrong. The boiling point of H2O has little to do with gaseous H2O in the atmosphere at temps less than the boiling point. Google is your friend and that evidence is virtually everywhere.
> >
> > So, is it an extraordinary claim to say that the same is true in the
> > atmosphere? I think not. James is not making an extraordinary claim.
>
> Yes, he is. He always is. Jim McGinn is stupidity personified. Not a single experiment or observation to support his position. Not one.
>
> > Moreover McGinn predicted that none of you would ever be able to find the
> > evidence of gaseous H2O at ambient temperatures. And so far nobody has.
>
> Hundreds of thousands of people have found such evidence, Bozo...
>
> > McGinn wins again.
>
> McGinn has never won anything. Dumbfuck Denk is the same person as dumbfuck McGinn. Why do you act otherwise?

James McGinn

Mar 31, 2017, 8:39:28 AM3/31/17
There is no argument

James McGinn

Apr 7, 2017, 12:29:21 AM4/7/17
On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 5:39:28 AM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
> There is no argument

Claudius Denk

Jul 12, 2017, 12:24:29 AM7/12/17
On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 11:49:34 AM UTC-7, Poutnik Fornntp wrote:
You have nothing to say.

Claudius Denk

Mar 21, 2018, 2:02:28 PM3/21/18