Just Like Ghosts -- room temperature gaseous H2O is afraid of laboratories

Claudius Denk

Jan 18, 2017, 10:29:33 AM1/18/17
On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 10:51:02 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:

> > > Thousands of experiments. Nobody can find even one. Hmm.
> >
> > Too stupid to define your very own made-up term, Jim? Your term, your definition... so, what is it?
>
> Thousands of experiments. Not one found. Hmm.

People that believe in ghosts can point to a plethora of evidence that "confirms" it.

There's just one problem. All of the evidence is anecdotal. Apparently ghosts are afraid of laboratories.

Apparently gaseous H2O at ambient temperatures has the same fear of laboratories as do ghosts.

James McGinn

Jan 18, 2017, 1:56:30 PM1/18/17
I've actually seen meteorologists point to a thundercloud and declare it observational evidence that confirms convection. They are literally that dullwitted.

HVAC

Jan 18, 2017, 2:23:44 PM1/18/17
BJ. This thread is about ghosts. I'll let you handle it since you are the resident expert on ghost hunting and the paranormal

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 4:01:39 PM1/20/17
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 7:29:33 AM UTC-8, Claudius Denk wrote:
I'm still with the ducks on this one. But, to tell you the truth, if it were to ever
come to pass, and I was to find myself being a passenger in a duck driven Uber
vehicle I would not direct him anywhere near a lake!

Claudius Denk

Jan 20, 2017, 7:01:17 PM1/20/17
Ducks are winning.

James McGinn

Mar 15, 2017, 6:09:14 PM3/15/17
Quack.

James McGinn

Mar 30, 2017, 2:11:55 PM3/30/17

James McGinn

Mar 31, 2017, 1:19:26 AM3/31/17
I'm sticking with rather ducks

James McGinn

Apr 7, 2017, 12:27:08 AM4/7/17
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 10:19:26 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
> I'm sticking with rather ducks

Ducks

Claudius Denk

May 1, 2017, 3:46:43 AM5/1/17