Pnal's Dilemma: I Rest My Case

James McGinn

Jan 19, 2017, 12:37:48 PM1/19/17
Report not abuse
On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 7:04:38 AM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 8:04:39 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:

http://scottishsceptic.co.uk/2011/08/26/how-to-get-off-the-ground-with-nothing-but-water-almost/#comment-39222

JM:
The reason warm, moist air isn't constantly rushing up through the abundance
of cool, dry air that is but a few hundred meters above is because it is
heavier. The reason it is heavier is because it contains microdroplets of
H2O and not the gaseous H2O that meteorologists, absurdly, have assumed.

In other words, meteorology's notion of moist air convection is a hoax, not
unlike climatology's notion of greenhouse effect. It's really that simple.
It's just bad science. And a minimal amount of fact checking reveals it.
Don't be gullible.

Pnal:
What's really regrettable is that a guy like you can come here and lie
through your teeth that you a physicist when it is virtually impossible,
considering how little physics you actually know!

JM:
Yet you have no dispute with anything I'm saying. Hmm.

Pnal:
LOL. Are you blind? Unable to read? I dispute almost everything you propose
and have indicated so more than once...

JM:
I don't count whining.

Pnal:
just like almost everyone else in this forum!

JM:
I don't count whiners.

Pnal:
I doubt you have a single proponent here at all...

JM:
Just the evidence. That is all that matters to me.

Pnal:
Evidence is all that matters to anyone... but you have presented zero
evidence and zero experiments!

JM:
I wouldn't pretend to compete with your imagination.

Pnal:
LOL! Fantastic scientific response! About that evidence?

JM:
You don't dispute steam tables, right?

Pnal:
Not at all...

JM:
I rest my case.

James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes

Check this out:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16587

Claudius Denk

Jan 20, 2017, 11:52:27 AM1/20/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 9:37:48 AM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:

> JM:
> You don't dispute steam tables, right?
>
> Pnal:
> Not at all...