Where is all this evidence?

James McGinn

Jan 19, 2017, 12:36:52 AM1/19/17
Report not abuse
On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 10:27:20 AM UTC-8, edpr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 9:21:13 AM UTC-5, James McGinn wrote:

> > Uh, er . . . how is it that Feynman was not talking about
> > pretenders like yourself?
>
> Let's see:
>
> So we can ignore your failed Meteorology schooling
> and my successful Physics degree. Also how many others
> have condemned your posts or my posts.

It's regrettable you can't address my thinking directly.

> Or how much "web content" you are so proud to brag about!

> So many posts showing your predictions fail to match reality.
> It doesn't matter how much you want to ignore those rebuttals.

Uh . . . er?

> In contrast, I and others point to successful weather predictions,
> physical property measurements of water, chemistry experiments,
> Physics experiments that all match the standard theory.

> > Duhr.
>
> You can wail and cry all you want. Deny the evidence exists too.

Uh . . .

> yes I am feeding the troll, but reminding new readers in this group
> that JM doesn't have a clue how to do physics.
>
> (Watch his next post will say: where is all this evidence?
> and you gentle readers can easily find it in the Google.
> But poor JM cannot see what contradicts his theory.)

Where is all this evidence?

Claudius Denk

Jan 20, 2017, 12:10:27 PM1/20/17
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 9:36:52 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:

> > > Uh, er . . . how is it that Feynman was not talking about
> > > pretenders like yourself?

> > So we can ignore your failed Meteorology schooling
> > and my successful Physics degree. Also how many others
> > have condemned your posts or my posts.

LOL. The nitwit blatantly contradicts the spirit of Feynman's comment--right off the bat. Surreal.

> > So many posts showing your predictions fail to match reality.
> > It doesn't matter how much you want to ignore those rebuttals.
>
> Uh . . . er?

These birdbrains consider post experiments!

> > In contrast, I and others point to successful weather predictions,
> > physical property measurements of water, chemistry experiments,
> > Physics experiments that all match the standard theory.

Vagueness can never be wrong.

> > yes I am feeding the troll, but reminding new readers in this group
> > that JM doesn't have a clue how to do physics.

Wow. You sure told him. Take that McGinn!

> > (Watch his next post will say: where is all this evidence?
> > and you gentle readers can easily find it in the Google.
> > But poor JM cannot see what contradicts his theory.)
>
> Where is all this evidence?

Look at that, Ed. You finally had a prediction come true!!!

CD

James McGinn

Jan 30, 2017, 2:01:55 AM1/30/17

James McGinn

Feb 11, 2017, 11:27:07 AM2/11/17

James McGinn

Feb 11, 2017, 6:08:57 PM2/11/17

James McGinn

Feb 20, 2017, 7:05:57 PM2/20/17

James McGinn

Mar 28, 2017, 6:39:43 PM3/28/17

James McGinn

Apr 1, 2017, 5:24:13 PM4/1/17

James McGinn

May 31, 2017, 3:42:25 AM5/31/17

James McGinn

Aug 6, 2017, 1:48:05 PM8/6/17

James McGinn

Sep 11, 2017, 10:57:50 AM9/11/17

James McGinn

Sep 12, 2017, 9:56:15 AM9/12/17

James McGinn

Sep 20, 2017, 4:10:33 PM9/20/17

James McGinn

Oct 2, 2017, 11:16:52 AM10/2/17

James McGinn

Oct 9, 2017, 1:42:21 AM10/9/17

James McGinn

Oct 9, 2017, 1:53:39 AM10/9/17
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 9:36:52 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:

> Where is all this evidence?

Seriously, where is it?

Is it a secret?

Jame McGinn / Solving Tornades
The 'Missing Link' of Meteorology's Theory of Storms
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16329

James McGinn

Oct 14, 2017, 9:59:55 AM10/14/17

James McGinn