Question for Ed

James McGinn

Jan 20, 2017, 3:56:22 PM1/20/17
Report not abuse

On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 11:02:02 PM UTC-8, edpr...@gmail.com wrote:

> JM almost always tries to ignore what's presented
> and come back with a question from left field.

Well, uh . . . since you broached the subject: How in the world did you ever get the idea that Dalton's Law is applicable to water vapor (H2O[l])?

James McGinn

Jan 21, 2017, 1:34:39 AM1/21/17
Answer the question you evasive twit.

Claudius Denk

Jan 21, 2017, 1:03:00 PM1/21/17

James McGinn

Jan 22, 2017, 12:39:23 PM1/22/17
Believers never stop believing.

Claudius Denk

Jan 22, 2017, 5:35:36 PM1/22/17
When defeated they fall silent . . . but they don't not stop believing.

Believers never stop believing.

James McGinn

Jan 25, 2017, 10:02:42 AM1/25/17
Never.

James McGinn

Feb 18, 2017, 10:41:11 AM2/18/17

Claudius Denk

Feb 19, 2017, 1:24:47 PM2/19/17
Poor dumb Ed.

James McGinn

Mar 21, 2017, 10:36:54 AM3/21/17
Uh, er. uh?

pnal...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2017, 8:45:28 PM3/21/17
On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 7:36:54 AM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:

> Uh, er. uh?

Unfortunately for Jim, this is among the most intellectual thing he has ever said!

Serg io

Mar 21, 2017, 9:05:04 PM3/21/17
I think it is code, he is very confused and needs to go to Hospital

Google says;

uh (ŭ)
interj.
Used to express hesitation or uncertainty.

er
abbr.
emergency room

uh (ŭ)
interj.
Used to express hesitation or uncertainty.

James McGinn

Mar 22, 2017, 1:36:05 PM3/22/17
Uh, but . . . er. Uh . . . uh. Uh!

Er!

James McGinn

Apr 8, 2017, 3:41:52 PM4/8/17

pnal...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2017, 5:13:49 PM4/8/17
Could it be because water vapor is a gas? Look it up, the evidence is everywhere!

James McGinn

Apr 8, 2017, 5:34:33 PM4/8/17
On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 2:13:49 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:

> Could it be because water vapor is a gas? Look it up, the evidence is everywhere!

People who believe in ghosts make the same claim.

pnal...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2017, 5:48:34 PM4/8/17
Just because you are too stupid to understand the actual science involved does not make your claim true. Water vapor *IS* a gas and no amount of whining on your part can change that. The entire worldwide scientific community knows this, and yet in the face of overwhelming evidence you still persist in paddling upstream, with zero chance of ever getting there.

This, of course, only shows just how delusional you are.

James McGinn

Apr 8, 2017, 7:12:48 PM4/8/17
Did the entire scientific world authorize you to speak for them?

pnal...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2017, 7:26:45 PM4/8/17
On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 4:12:48 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:

> Did the entire scientific world authorize you to speak for them?

Yes, of course they did, via their published papers, their textbooks, and their daily lectures at universities around the world... and I'm pretty sure I left out many other sources.

You, on the other hand, cannot reference a *single* paper, textbook or scientist who would agree with you that water vapor is not a gas. Not one, you delusional half-wit.

James McGinn

Apr 8, 2017, 8:42:40 PM4/8/17
On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 4:26:45 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 4:12:48 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
>
> > Did the entire scientific world authorize you to speak for them?
>
> Yes, of course they did, via their published papers, their textbooks, and their daily lectures at universities around the world... and I'm pretty sure I left out many other sources.
>
> You, on the other hand, cannot reference a *single* paper,

Steam tables.

textbook or scientist who would agree with you that water vapor is not a gas. Not one, you delusional half-wit.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/sci.physics/ducks%7Csort:relevance/sci.physics/qqbAlpLAPpM/ZWd-H-fnBwAJ

James McGinn

Jun 9, 2017, 2:06:52 PM6/9/17

James McGinn