Whatever Happened to Poor Dumb Sam Wormley?

James McGinn

Jan 18, 2017, 4:18:16 PM1/18/17

Sam Wormley:
Like I said, it is sad. Sad, especially in a time when so much knowledge is accessible from your keyboard.

James McGinn:
It is sad that you and so many like you have reduced science to trivia.

Sam Wormley:
It is sad you focus on rudeness and insults.

James McGinn
Its sad that it takes insults to get you fuckwits to express yourself clearly.

Laboratory evidence indicates H2O molecules maintain hydrogen bonds--making them liquid--at temperatures/pressures below their boiling point. The fact that clear moist air is clear is not evidence that contradicts this laboratory evidence. That you pea-brains think otherwise is testament to your collective dimwittedness.

pnal...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2017, 4:31:25 PM1/18/17
Sam has forgotten more physics than you will ever know...

reber g=emc^2

Jan 18, 2017, 6:16:03 PM1/18/17
Sam is a science teacher in Iowa. He just would not take the low wit shit from those in this group.He had class. In reality I take their twisted insults for I realize they are sick. Trebert

Claudius Denk

Jan 18, 2017, 6:24:58 PM1/18/17
I'm sure he is a nice guy. But intellectually he is a turd sandwich. Dumb as a rock. Seriously.

pnal...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2017, 6:33:39 PM1/18/17
... says the dimwit who has zero credibility in any science...

hanson

Jan 18, 2017, 9:34:49 PM1/18/17
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sam Wormley is a science teacher in Iowa.
He just would not take the low wit shit from Bert Glazier.
and so...

lazier's ex-tutor Sam Wormley <swor...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup."
"Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__."
"Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!."

"Glazier, your science is far worse than the man's on the street."
"Glazier, your postings are old man's garbage."
"Glazier, your brain is entangled with a used garbage can."

"reber, take your 'you know it all thinking' to your grave" .
"reber, your horseshit gets old. Say hi to Allah for me.:
"reber, you don't believe in science."

reber g=emc^2

Jan 19, 2017, 1:20:32 PM1/19/17
Reality is there are very sick people posting here,and they scared away the nice posters.Sam was the last to drop out. Trebert

James McGinn

Jan 19, 2017, 2:03:27 PM1/19/17
The guy was so dumb it gave me the creeps.

hanson

Jan 19, 2017, 2:15:38 PM1/19/17
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote that
In reality Glazier is twisted and an insult to every decent
Jew, day-in and day out, and that Glazier does nothing
though Bert realizes that he is sick, which was noted not
only by Sam Wormley, but also by...

Moderator General "HVAC" <Mr....@gmail.com>
"Harlow Campbell" who succinctly added & wrote:

"Bert, you are Fucked in the head.
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike."
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"

"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"a trained cockroach is smarter than Bert"
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker"....
"Bert you are senile, dazed & confused"
"Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"

"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
fucking being". "Bert you are an idiot."
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you fucking idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded fuck".

"Bert, you should be arrested"
"Bert, I will call the police and tell them that your
van seems to be a center for drug activity in the
Wal-Mart parking lot"... .... ....
.

Double-A

Jan 19, 2017, 4:12:42 PM1/19/17
There seem to be few if any real physicists posting in this group anymore. The ones that do only drop in occasionally. It is not at all like it was 10 years ago. The real brains seem to have gone, but so have a lot of jerks too!

Double-A

hanson

Jan 19, 2017, 4:53:37 PM1/19/17
Double-A" AA, <doub...@hush.com>, alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole" who
yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, (both being Marxist/Commie
Anarchists who demand free goods & services) & wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom
Abner daily sucks up to, ever since Glazier promissed to bequeath
Glazier's stinky Van and Pail to Abner.... and now Abner wrote:

There seem to be few if any real physicists posting in this group
anymore. The ones that do only drop in occasionally. It is not at
all like it was 10 years ago. The real brains seem to have gone,
but so have a lot of jerks too!

hanson wrote:
Abner, stay warm... but/and worry also about that
Cascadian Axial Seamount off your Oregone coast:
<http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=erupting+sea+mount+of+cascadia+(2017)&d=4727957501511833&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=y1W6P8OSSNFmBtr0gPh6JnUpy0TMFUeZ>

Anyway, back to your worries at hand. Abner YOU
are part of the problem, that you cry about, as seen
by the many daily suck-up to, and worshipping posts
to Glazier who posted loud and clearer that he Bert
is proud to have driven away "good posters, because...

Cretin <herbert...@gmail.com> "reber g=emc^2" the
<http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier> who is
Bert, the un-American Communist, Bigot, Hatemonger,
Full Swine, Face Shitter & Graveyard Vandal does this
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

to his crowd of "Anon Y Mouse" & 8 other Bert-shit-eaters
of <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> who
freely & happily laid themselves under Glazier's Sphincter,
especially Iran's "Anon Y. Mouse" <nob...@home.invalid>
aka "<Clutte...@FakeAddress.com> Mehram Maleki
being the most fervent of Glazier's sphincter-lickers, & waits
greedily to feast on more of Bert's PFM (Poop For Maleki).

Now, there are new Bert-Turd-Eater-Aspirants in wait, like
"Peter Riedt" <rie...@yahoo.co.uk>, plus "Greysky" aka
"Mathew Orman" <ftl...@hotmail.com>, plus "Archie" aka
"Arc Michael" <abook...@yahoo.com> & Kackoby "benj"
Jacoby BJ <be...@nobody.net> the y/n-Judeo-Apostate, &
"James McGinn", the "Mad Ginni-pig" <jimmc...@gmail.com>
and the gay kike Notrollovsky <notro...@charter.net>,
"Kookjoke DeCockSuckslurper" <cu...@petitsnorte.net> and
Trou de cul hoosegow Silly Villain "Sylvain" <syl...@invalid.invalid>

.. but not one "got the picture" why Cohen said & meant:
_____ "All of you pigs, 'You must repent' " _____
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkRqQQWu_mA>

ever since Tre:B::ert Glazier introduced himself with & as....

:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works."
:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible (torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 form letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: "God and religion is hocus pocus". Trebert.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I left my dentures in Boston when I fled to CA
:B:: to evade my creditors & my daugher Sheri who
:B:: wanted to warehouse me in a nursing home".
:B:: I embarrass my Ggrandkids. They avoid me. Bert
:B:: "I have a Social worker to make sure that I eat
:B:: my Lithium & 21 other pills. I paint Grey Cloud."
:B:: After sex with a Cuban cigar I drink bud .Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I am living in my Van that I parked illegally
:B:: on Wal-Mart's property for over a year." Bert
:B:: "I shit into a bucket in my van and then throw
:B:: the bag full of crap into Walmart's Dumpsters"
:B:: "Mayor Tait told me to get lost when I demanded
:B:: a contract to clean the city's HVAC ducts. Bert
:B:: "I'm like my half-baked bagel... back to the oven"
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I am a loser & so ugly I will not vote for myself"
:B:: "I re-franchize my M&M (Maggots & Manure).".
:B:: "I sell imaginary boats and defective patio decks"
:B:: "I stole & gave G=EMC^2 to the world", which
:B:: says: "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"
:B:: "With G=EMC^2 I made all good posters leave s.p."
:B:: All my 17 theories are well accepted by me. Bert
B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I got kicked out of school in the 4th grade. Bert.
:B:: "I am self-taught. I'm very *cleaver* out of the box."
:B:: "My cockroach taught me a lot. My grammar stinks".
:B:: "I have lived for too long.. and always lied" Trebert.
:B:: "I called the Mental Health Hotline (800) 723-8641
:B:: spooked a lady with fearing to get shot in my head".
:B:: "I compulsively lie when I speak the truth". Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "While I was in custody of Osceola Sheriff Bob
:B:: Hansel, for thieving, his deputies beat me up.
:B:: Bees are my copters and Flies are my fighters.
:B:: They all die as old soldiers and just fade away.
:B:: I bought a 357 magnum for death threats by Hansel.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them"....
:B:: "I mixed sulfer, carb & iron to make gun powder"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

PS:
Glazier is at the bottom of the barrel of communist
US Jews who are traitors that have whored down
this nation. How they did it is seen above and why
so, is described & detailed by the eminent Jewish
Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

Claudius Denk

Jan 20, 2017, 11:28:04 AM1/20/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 1:12:42 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:

> There seem to be few if any real physicists posting in this group anymore. The ones that do only drop in occasionally. It is not at all like it was 10 years ago. The real brains seem to have gone, but so have a lot of jerks too!

You dullwitted morons chased them off.

reber g=emc^2

Jan 20, 2017, 12:38:26 PM1/20/17
Reality is Sam was posting for years,and had nice people then.Look what we have here now a large group of fuck ups.TreBert

hanson

Jan 20, 2017, 1:29:23 PM1/20/17
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote
that TANG is short for _"Total Ass Narcissist Glazier"_
the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier> who
is also <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>
and who has posted for many years now:
**** "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
**** an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works."

hanson wrote:
[1] So, Glazier if that is so, then do explain which one/s
[1] of your 17 theories were so profound that they forced
[1] you to shit into inquiring posters' mouths, wish other
[1] people to be dead and even hate their corpses so bad
[1] that you were compelled to piss on their graves and
[1] and become Glazier, the criminal Graveyard Vandal.

All OTHER issues from / on your many daily posts are
tolerable, for that is your own Weltbild. However, until
you have explained [1] you must be daily reminded to
answer & account for the causes and reasons of your
Face Shitting and your criminal Graveyard Vandalism.

After you explain [1], the current daily reminders that
follow all your posts, will no longer be necessary, and
Google may be requested to take the not so flattering
posts about you off-line.

Double-A

Jan 21, 2017, 2:18:37 PM1/21/17
Some jerks remain!

Double-A

James McGinn

Jan 21, 2017, 2:47:35 PM1/21/17
Science isn't a religion. sci.physics isn't your church. Find something esle to do with your time, you simpleton.

hanson

Jan 21, 2017, 4:28:24 PM1/21/17
+ AP, Archie Poehl <plutonium....@gmail.com>, the Lewdi,
Abner looked into his mirror and said:
Some jerks remain!

hanson wrote:
True, Bert Glazier and all Glazier worshippers
mentioned above are jerks,.... you, Abner, not
so much, if you can find out & tell WHY Glazier
needs to be a Face Shitter and a criminal Grave
yard Vandal.

Lofty Goat

Jan 21, 2017, 7:59:48 PM1/21/17
On Wed, 18 Jan 2017 13:18:10 -0800 (PST), James McGinn
<jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Sam Wormley:
>Like I said, it is sad. Sad, especially in a time when so much knowledge is accessible from your keyboard.
<snip>

He probably got tired of dealing with dumbasses and combative
dementives. No surprise there.

He is still teaching, and still taking photos. Good guy.

--
Goat

James McGinn

May 2, 2017, 6:22:42 PM5/2/17

reber G=emc^2

May 8, 2017, 2:28:55 PM5/8/17
Sam and I do well on email. I still get email from all over the world,but U of Russia an Belgium have gotten none in many moons. trebert

James McGinn

May 8, 2017, 2:55:31 PM5/8/17
Sam made some bold but vague claims about my thinking being invalid. So I asked him some questions. The questions were intended to be rhetorical to give him an opportunity to explain the roots of his disagreement with my thinking. I eventually came to realize that there are no roots to Sam's disagreement with my thinking. Sam is just another vague nitwit who gets his facts from reading textbooks. There is no depth to any of Sam's thinking. This is very common. Unfortunately.

hanson

May 8, 2017, 5:33:35 PM5/8/17
Liar & <http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> aka
"reber G=emc^2" nym, <herbert...@gmail.com> whose
nym anagrams to _"reber A. Hitler, z0g@ gmail.com" _, lied:

James McGinn" <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bert, you are one dumb SOB.

Paul Analsinger pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
Sam has forgotten more physics than Bert will ever know...

SwineBert Glazier oinked:
> > > Sam just would not take the low wit shit from Glazier
whose twisted insults from Glazier's Face shitting and
his criminal Graveyard Vandalism are sick. Trebert
> > Reality is Glazier scared away the nice posters.
Look what we have here now, a fuck up like TreBert

"Harlow Campbell" succinctly added & wrote:

"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"a trained cockroach is smarter than Bert"
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker"....
"Bert you are senile, dazed & confused"
"Bert, you are Fucked in the head.

"Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike."
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"

"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
fucking being". "Bert you are an idiot."
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you fucking idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded fuck".

"Bert, you should be arrested"
"Bert, I will call the police and tell them that your
van seems to be a center for drug activity in the
Wal-Mart parking lot"... .... .... about which....

Aviator Jim Pennino ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

Glazier, you are a spamming piece of shit...
Your Cocaine usage explains a lot of your posts.
You are drunk again. Give up and kill yourself.

pnal...@gmail.com

May 8, 2017, 7:48:16 PM5/8/17
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 11:55:31 AM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:

> Sam made some bold but vague claims about my thinking being invalid...

Sam was obviously spot-on with those claims. Sam, a university physics professor, has forgotten more physics than you will ever know...

James McGinn

May 8, 2017, 7:57:53 PM5/8/17
Sam and you are the lowest common denominator of science consumer.

pnal...@gmail.com

May 8, 2017, 10:10:37 PM5/8/17
Whatever *that* is supposed to mean... 'science consumer'? I doubt that such a phrase has any actual meaning... much like 'cold steam'. Got that definition for me yet?

Serg io

May 8, 2017, 11:41:42 PM5/8/17
McGinn is HIGH again. Ignore him.

"Sam made some bold but vague claims about my thinking being invalid..."

Sam is totally correct. McGinn thinking is invalid, illogical, phony
baloney, poor serious joke by a fool.

"Sam and you are the lowest common denominator of science consumer."

statement is senseless, like McGinn.

benj

May 9, 2017, 4:41:51 AM5/9/17
Actually an "adjunct instructor" in continuing education classes. And
since Sam never knew much physics in the first place to forget later,
that is quite the insult!

James McGinn

May 9, 2017, 5:10:14 AM5/9/17
The fact that he stopped posting indicates that Sam at least had the self awareness to be embarrassed about his shortcomings. Pnal on the otherhand, Uh, well . . . uh, not so much. And then there's Sergio. But Sergio is on a completely different level of dingbattedness.

Quien is mas stupido? Sergio O Pnal?

Yo no se.

HVAC

May 9, 2017, 5:50:02 AM5/9/17
Professor Wormley left this group due to his inexperience with kooks. Try as he might, Sam could simply not impart knowledge to some of these kooks who's names I won't mention. Bert, BJ, McFly and others. But in Sam's case, it was bet Bert that frustrated him the most. Sam saw Bert's vacant mind, like the mind of a 10 year old, that he could mold into something useful... Wrong! Bert's mind wasn't empty. It was filled with drugs and schemes to steal from honest people (like me). Sam quit out of frustration and failure.

Jan Panteltje

May 9, 2017, 6:44:16 AM5/9/17
On a sunny day (Tue, 9 May 2017 02:49:59 -0700 (PDT)) it happened HVAC
<mr....@gmail.com> wrote in
<407c0f0d-d51c-4b12...@googlegroups.com>:

>Professor Wormley left this group due to his inexperience with kooks. Try a=
>s he might, Sam could simply not impart knowledge to some of these kooks wh=
>o's names I won't mention. Bert, BJ, McFly and others. But in Sam's case, i=
>t was bet Bert that frustrated him the most. Sam saw Bert's vacant mind, li=
>ke the mind of a 10 year old, that he could mold into something useful... W=
>rong! Bert's mind wasn't empty. It was filled with drugs and schemes to ste=
>al from honest people (like me). Sam quit out of frustration and failure.

Or glowball Worming just was no longer 'in'.
He like got fired by Trump., or lost his funding.

HVAC

May 9, 2017, 10:16:05 AM5/9/17
Jan, temps are going up. That is indisputable.
The cause points to human activity as the cause but it's still under debate. However everyone wants clean air and water

Jan Panteltje

May 9, 2017, 10:51:28 AM5/9/17
On a sunny day (Tue, 9 May 2017 07:15:59 -0700 (PDT)) it happened HVAC
<mr....@gmail.com> wrote in
<7a639ed3-b1f9-43fd...@googlegroups.com>:

>Jan, temps are going up. That is indisputable.
>The cause points to human activity as the cause but it's still under debate. However everyone wants clean air and water

It is true that temperaure goes a bit up these days.
But temperature has been going up and down through the ages because of earth orbit changes:
http://old.world-mysteries.com/alignments/mpl_al3b.htm

If you scroll down on that site, then you see the simple addition of the waveforms from the various effects.

There also exists data that shows CO2 levels were lagging warming.
Actually logical, as when it gets warmer there is more life and more CO2 production.

When it gets very cold, in the next glacial period, either much of humanity will die off,
or we have to bring every energy source online we can, to survive.

The polar bear hype is just to fill the pockets of some, Al Gore comes to mind.

Very cold is death, a bit of pollution is OK.

HVAC

May 9, 2017, 12:31:42 PM5/9/17
Jan Panteltje
On a sunny day (Tue, 9 May 2017 07:15:59 -0700 (PDT)) it happened HVAC
<mr....@gmail.com> wrote in
<7a639ed3-b1f9-43fd...@googlegroups.com>:

>Jan, temps are going up. That is indisputable.
>The cause points to human activity as the cause but it's still under debate. However everyone wants clean air and water

It is true that temperaure goes a bit up these days.
---------

Apology accepted

Jan Panteltje

May 9, 2017, 12:49:32 PM5/9/17
On a sunny day (Tue, 9 May 2017 09:31:39 -0700 (PDT)) it happened HVAC
<mr....@gmail.com> wrote in
<7deafd1b-e2cf-4cb3...@googlegroups.com>:
Hi, VAC, I have not been at Usenet for some month,
I see its discussion tactics have rubbed of on you..

Was the science part I linked to too difficult?

BTW today was colder here than yesterday :-)

reber G=emc^2

May 9, 2017, 12:50:16 PM5/9/17
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 1:18:16 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
> Sam Wormley:
> Like I said, it is sad. Sad, especially in a time when so much knowledge is accessible from your keyboard.
>
> James McGinn:
> It is sad that you and so many like you have reduced science to trivia.
>
> Sam Wormley:
> It is sad you focus on rudeness and insults.
>
> James McGinn
> Its sad that it takes insults to get you fuckwits to express yourself clearly.
>
> Laboratory evidence indicates H2O molecules maintain hydrogen bonds--making them liquid--at temperatures/pressures below their boiling point. The fact that clear moist air is clear is not evidence that contradicts this laboratory evidence. That you pea-brains think otherwise is testament to your collective dimwittedness.

James Sam had you pegged right. Do some thinking on why. It won't hurt.TreBert

reber G=emc^2

May 9, 2017, 12:50:37 PM5/9/17

James McGinn

May 9, 2017, 12:53:11 PM5/9/17
On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 2:50:02 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
> Professor Wormley left this group due to his inexperience with kooks. Try as he might, Sam could simply not impart knowledge to some of these kooks who's names I won't mention. Bert, BJ, McFly and others. But in Sam's case, it was bet Bert that frustrated him the most. Sam saw Bert's vacant mind, like the mind of a 10 year old, that he could mold into something useful... Wrong! Bert's mind wasn't empty. It was filled with drugs and schemes to steal from honest people (like me). Sam quit out of frustration and failure.

Sam was an idiot. He never had a substantive argument or even a point that he didn't copy and paste from the internet. Good riddance.

James McGinn

May 9, 2017, 12:56:09 PM5/9/17
On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 7:16:05 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
> Jan, temps are going up. That is indisputable.
> The cause points to human activity as the cause but it's still under debate. However everyone wants clean air and water

You are gullible. Temps are not going up. Part of the collective con/deslusion involves "adjusting" temperature data to compensate for "percieved" discrepancies. The only objective data we have is the satellite data. And it indicates no change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ge9Nwu8MxE

James McGinn

May 9, 2017, 12:58:29 PM5/9/17
Well stated! It's good to see a real scientist on this forum.

Here is something you should enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws

James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes

hanson

May 9, 2017, 5:02:12 PM5/9/17

hanson

May 9, 2017, 5:03:45 PM5/9/17

Double-A

May 9, 2017, 5:07:36 PM5/9/17
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 11:28:55 AM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
Good. Not good to talk to the Ruskies these days. You might be accused of being a private citizen engaging in foreign policy!

Double-A

hanson

May 9, 2017, 5:18:31 PM5/9/17
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> is
a Face-Shitter & criminal Graveyard Vandal who refuses
to explain which one of his 17 theories turned Bert into a
FS & GV, is also a drunk & a cocaine freak who pimps
himself with his LIES all day long, as Bert is burdened
with his "reber" & "G=EMC^2" which is short for & says:

___"Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"__ &

his nym, <herbert...@gmail.com> that anagrams to

. _____"reber A. Hitler, z0g@ gmail.com" _____

& consequently, SwineBert's theme Song must be

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kgyayBxWZI>

__ Born-to-Lose__. After all, Bert is a vagrant & a loser
who ended up shitting into a bucket in an old Minnie
Mouse Van that he illegally parks. ..... Pity

benj

May 9, 2017, 5:32:30 PM5/9/17
Who among us could argue with this definitive history?

Proof it's true is that in spite of "professor" Wormleys' best efforts I
still do not believe in anthropogenic global warming. I am such a hard
nose skeptic when it comes to kook science! HVAC has tried for years to
get me to believe in ghosts and he's been no more successful than WormLie.

benj

May 9, 2017, 5:36:09 PM5/9/17
Jan hits the nail on the head. Do you think all that warmballer posting
he did here was through dedication? What you bet Obama was funneling
grants to Sam's one man "foundation" to "support" his Internet
propaganda efforts. Trump comes in and the grants cease. Reminds me of
when the USSR fell and immediately our "independent" "progressive" paper
shut down. I"m sure there was no "Russian connection" there.

benj

May 9, 2017, 5:38:49 PM5/9/17
On 5/9/2017 10:15 AM, HVAC wrote:
> Jan, temps are going up. That is indisputable.
> The cause points to human activity as the cause but it's still under debate. However everyone wants clean air and water

Jan. HVAC knows his stuff. A while back there was a mile of ice over my
house and now there isn't. That surely proves global warming is real!

On the other hand, there is some debate as to whether all that warming
was caused by HVAC's SUV. I pretty much lean toward the "it's all his
fault" side of the coin.

Jan Panteltje

May 10, 2017, 3:55:11 AM5/10/17
On a sunny day (Tue, 9 May 2017 17:38:46 -0400) it happened benj
<be...@nobody.net> wrote in
<591236e6$0$58349$b1db1813$19ac...@news.astraweb.com>:
To me it was clear years ago that HVAC stands for High VACuum (I told him so).
I took an educated guess as to where that vacuum was,
and have not been proven wrong yet.

But where there is life there is hope,

OTOH this generation kids has been brainwashed by Al Gore and does not
believe sun exposure changes due to earth orbit changes could have an effect on temperature.
A PREDICTABLE effect that tells you EXACTLY when the next glacial period will be.
No, they rather use the polar bear population as a way to predict future climate.

No surprise there, I watched 'The Golden Compass' film:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Golden_Compass_%28film%29
the animations are so good that it is hard to tell the difference between the animated polar bear and a real one.
but even that ran into political problems....

Science and politics do not mix well, seldom, if they do, then big steps are made forward for humanity,
like Kennedy and the moon shots.
If not, then the world goes back to silly crap toys like the shuttle,
and a country that was once great needs a Russian taxi to even get a few miles up to lower earth orbit.
And now makes the F35, a joke really.

So where will it go?
Empires come, empires go, history is repeated.

Jan Panteltje

May 10, 2017, 3:57:47 AM5/10/17
On a sunny day (Tue, 9 May 2017 09:58:26 -0700 (PDT)) it happened James McGinn
<jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote in
<2d46e4b8-da07-4e99...@googlegroups.com>:
Nice, thank you,
watched it all the way through to the questions.
How did those lawsuits work out? This is from 2015?

As to Nobel prize, Bob Dylan won one,
I have some of his records.
I agree he deserves it.
And all of Europe of course ;-)

OTOH it is clear to anybody who has even a bit interest in science that the
warming is used for political purposes, to get - or maybe I should say 'extort'
money from the people.
Taxing the weather.

HVAC

May 10, 2017, 6:45:23 AM5/10/17

May 9Jan Panteltje
On a sunny day (Tue, 9 May 2017 09:31:39 -0700 (PDT)) it happened HVAC
<mr....@gmail.com> wrote in
<7deafd1b-e2cf-4cb3...@googlegroups.com>:
Hi, VAC, I have not been at Usenet for some month,
I see its discussion tactics have rubbed of on you..
-----------

You're almost right. I started the trend long, long ago. Many have copied my style. Imitation = flattery.

Was the science part I linked to too difficult?
---------------

Unlikely. But I didn't read it. I'm far too busy doing important things.

BTW today was colder here than yesterday :-)
---------------

Again, I accept your apology.

reber G=emc^2

May 10, 2017, 4:03:14 PM5/10/17
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 1:18:16 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
> Sam Wormley:
> Like I said, it is sad. Sad, especially in a time when so much knowledge is accessible from your keyboard.
>
> James McGinn:
> It is sad that you and so many like you have reduced science to trivia.
>
> Sam Wormley:
> It is sad you focus on rudeness and insults.
>
> James McGinn
> Its sad that it takes insults to get you fuckwits to express yourself clearly.
>
> Laboratory evidence indicates H2O molecules maintain hydrogen bonds--making them liquid--at temperatures/pressures below their boiling point. The fact that clear moist air is clear is not evidence that contradicts this laboratory evidence. That you pea-brains think otherwise is testament to your collective dimwittedness.

AA The Ruskies asked me this "Where can we find the books you are reading?" In Belguim some of my posts were used at there schools.The email was from students. Nice girl named Bee she sent me pictures,and was very pretty and clever.That was two years ago.I miss her Trebert

hanson

May 10, 2017, 4:30:54 PM5/10/17

"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote
I miss her Trebert

<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>
is a born Loser, a Face-Shitter & criminal Graveyard
Vandal & a poet" who is humming all day long the verse
_______".. and now I'm loosing you"________, [1]

a line from Glazier's Theme Song __ Born-to-Lose__.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kgyayBxWZI

Bert so hums and moans that line [1] in every post
of his when Glazier posts lies about the lies that he
tells, -- about his dentures that he left in Boston, --
his bad hearing/aids, -- his pace maker, -- his feet, --
his barrel boats, -- his memory, -- his driver that left
him, -- his broads who gave him the cold shoulder
(because Bert lies to them and stinks), --Mayor Tait
who told Glazier to get lost, etc. etc & of course, etc

Not surprising though. After all, Bert is a vagrant &
a born loser who ended up shitting into a bucket in
an old Minnie Mouse Van that he illegally parks. Pity

benj

May 10, 2017, 5:55:19 PM5/10/17
Ruskies probably asked: "Where can we get some of that shit you are
smoking?" In Belgium they printed out his posts and used them for a fire
to grill some sausages. The nice girl Bee was probably a big burly
Interpol dude checking to see if Bert was a pervBert. Nobody has talked
to him since for two years. He's lonely.

James McGinn

May 10, 2017, 9:12:34 PM5/10/17
Not sure. I think there might have been some kind of muted, out of court settlement.

swor...@gmail.com

May 15, 2017, 9:25:05 PM5/15/17
sci.physics morphed from folks schooled in physics discussing physics to what you see today.

It is never too late to learn some physics, James.

pnal...@gmail.com

May 15, 2017, 10:27:53 PM5/15/17
On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 6:25:05 PM UTC-7, swor...@gmail.com wrote:

> sci.physics morphed from folks schooled in physics discussing physics to what you see today.
>
> It is never too late to learn some physics, James.

For Jim, it *way* too late... since he is stump-stupid...

hanson

May 15, 2017, 10:39:19 PM5/15/17
"Sam Wormley <swor...@gmail.com> wrote
> sci.physics morphed from folks schooled in physics
> discussing physics to what you see today. It is never
> too late to learn some physics, "James McGinn" .

hanson wrote:
Sam, old chum, it's good to hear from you. But why
are you beating on James? Right or wrong, McGinn
at least presents posts that involve physics....

sci.physics may become again what you are hoping
for when some of your deranged fellow kikes, especially
SwineBert Glazier croaks or when he explains which

one of Bert's 17 theories were so profound that they
turned Glazier into a Face Shitter & a criminal
Graveyard Vandal. But till such time the physics of

"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> is
seen in/when Glazier talks aboutTRUMP & writes:
_____ Re: Why Glazier hates TRUMP....____

Trump said that the Donald was handsome
Glazier said that Bert looks old and very ugly

Trump is making America great again, which
Glazier and his Communist ilk have whored down

Trump has Billions of $$$$
Glazier is on food stamps & Govt handouts.

Trump hires Police to protect himself
Glazier is a Jewish Jailbird of Sheriff Bob Hansel

Trump has 20 more years to live 1st cabin
Glazier has only 20 weeks till he's WMgt LLC dog food.

Trump shits on a gold plated john
Glazier shits into a $5-bucket in a stinky old van.

Trump has a fleet of limousines
Glazier has a 30 year old defective & filthy Van

Trump has an IQ of 168
Glazier is a Cretin & a Swine, & a proud Jew, he said.

Trump won a national election
Glazer LOST 2 mayoral races, came in last, each time.

Trump hires smart Jews
Glazier is a Loud-mouth, not smart enough to be be hired

Trump owns & lives in first class Real estate
Glazier has to find public or private Parking places.

Trump flies weekly across the country in style
Glazier took once a Bus trip from Mass to LA

Trump meets the Pope personally & shakes his hands.
Glazier has 2 Vatican form letters saying: Bert is a fool.

Trump does not lie.
Glazier always lies & doesn't realize that he so does.

Trump executes events on an international scope.
Glazier shoots pool at a senior citizen center.

Trump does not drink or smoke.
Glazier is an alcoholic and a cocaine freak

Trump does not steal
Glazier steals everything, even if its' bolted down.

Trump Build skyscrapers.
Glazier makes defective patio decks

Trump has women and grabs'em by the pussy
Glazier lifts girls' skirts with his cane to see what's there.

Trump fires people he doesn't like and moves on.
Glazier shits into the mouth of folks who laugh at Bert.

Trump honors & cares for his forbearers Graveyards.
Glazier is a criminal Graveyard Vandal

"Go figure"... "O ya"... "That's non the money" isn't it, Sam

benj

May 15, 2017, 10:47:49 PM5/15/17
On 5/15/2017 9:25 PM, swor...@gmail.com wrote:
> sci.physics morphed from folks schooled in physics discussing physics to what you see today.
>
> It is never too late to learn some physics, James.

And that is right on the money. Oh Ya!

James McGinn

May 15, 2017, 11:54:27 PM5/15/17
On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 6:25:05 PM UTC-7, swor...@gmail.com wrote:
> sci.physics morphed from folks schooled in physics discussing physics to what you see today.
>
> It is never too late to learn some physics, James.

You have to be about retarded to take global warming seriously.

pnal...@gmail.com

May 16, 2017, 12:15:00 AM5/16/17
That statement pretty much seals the deal, Jim, you really are stump-stupid!

James McGinn

May 16, 2017, 2:19:15 AM5/16/17
Do you admit that you believe in the hype of global warming?

Jan Panteltje

May 16, 2017, 4:05:46 AM5/16/17
On a sunny day (Mon, 15 May 2017 18:25:02 -0700 (PDT)) it happened
swor...@gmail.com wrote in
<af40ca32-439a-48b7...@googlegroups.com>:

>sci.physics morphed from folks schooled in physics discussing physics to what you see today.
>
>It is never too late to learn some physics, James.

Hey Sam, I thought you were gone.
Never give up hey!
I did unsubscribe, but subscribed to post the tritium decay data.
This groups is (from the feedback) read by more than your groupies here.
Probably google results.

There was even somebody here who had a real view of glowball cooking.

James McGinn

May 16, 2017, 11:54:00 AM5/16/17
So, Sam is ghosting us?

Sam. Is that you? Try to say something smart so we can tell.

Jim

reber G=emc^2

May 16, 2017, 2:34:14 PM5/16/17
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 1:18:16 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
> Sam Wormley:
> Like I said, it is sad. Sad, especially in a time when so much knowledge is accessible from your keyboard.
>
> James McGinn:
> It is sad that you and so many like you have reduced science to trivia.
>
> Sam Wormley:
> It is sad you focus on rudeness and insults.
>
> James McGinn
> Its sad that it takes insults to get you fuckwits to express yourself clearly.
>
> Laboratory evidence indicates H2O molecules maintain hydrogen bonds--making them liquid--at temperatures/pressures below their boiling point. The fact that clear moist air is clear is not evidence that contradicts this laboratory evidence. That you pea-brains think otherwise is testament to your collective dimwittedness.

Sam being a teacher was smart to leave,and not take the shit given out by low wit losers we find in this group.Some are bigots.Some are hateful,and all add little science. TreBert

reber G=emc^2

May 16, 2017, 2:35:53 PM5/16/17

hanson

May 16, 2017, 3:20:40 PM5/16/17
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>
"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sam being a teacher was smart to leave,and not take the
shit given out by low wit loser Cretin Glazier to whom

Glazier's ex-tutor Sam Wormley <swor...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup."
"Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__."
"Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!."

"reber, take your 'you know it all thinking' to your grave" .
"reber, your horseshit gets old. Say hi to Allah for me.:
"reber, you don't believe in science."

"Glazier, your brain is entangled with a used garbage can."
"Glazier, your science is far worse than the man's on the street."
"Glazier, your postings are old man's garbage."

hanson

May 16, 2017, 3:32:13 PM5/16/17
that The Ruskies asked me this:
"Where can we find the books you are reading?"

... since they could not believe that there is a book
in print that contains such idiotic Glazierola as do
Face-Shitter & Graveyard Vandal Glazier's posts.

"In Belguim some of my posts were used at there schools".

...to show how utterly stupid that US Jew Glazier is.

gaby de wilde

May 17, 2017, 4:37:12 AM5/17/17
On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 6:49:32 PM UTC+2, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> On a sunny day (Tue, 9 May 2017 09:31:39 -0700 (PDT)) it happened HVAC
> <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in
> <7deafd1b-e2cf-4cb3...@googlegroups.com>:
>
> >Jan Panteltje
> >On a sunny day (Tue, 9 May 2017 07:15:59 -0700 (PDT)) it happened HVAC
> ><mr....@gmail.com> wrote in
> ><7a639ed3-b1f9-43fd...@googlegroups.com>:
> >
> >>Jan, temps are going up. That is indisputable.
> >>The cause points to human activity as the cause but it's still under debate. However everyone wants clean air and water
> >
> >It is true that temperaure goes a bit up these days.
> >---------
> >
> >Apology accepted
>
> Hi, VAC, I have not been at Usenet for some month,
> I see its discussion tactics have rubbed of on you..
>
> Was the science part I linked to too difficult?

No, thanx bro

I much enjoyed the visualization of the neurotic wormlets.

I think the best analogy is to pull down your pants at a party. Then, with everyone looking, you poop in the bowl.

Finally, 7 min later, a discussion happens about the drink being warmer or not.

olli...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2020, 7:42:09 PM7/5/20
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 3:37:12 AM UTC-5, gaby de wilde wrote:

> No, thanx bro
>
> I much enjoyed the visualization of the neurotic wormlets.
>
> I think the best analogy is to pull down your pants at a party. Then, with everyone looking, you poop in the bowl.
>
> Finally, 7 min later, a discussion happens about the drink being warmer or not.

Hmmm