The Best Thing That Can Happen To Somebody That Creates Content For Usenet

James McGinn

Dec 14, 2016, 7:41:11 PM12/14/16

The best thing that can happen to somebody that creates content for usenet is that
somebody that is really smart comes along, likes it, and tells everybody about it.
Althogh it is increasingly rare, this has happened to me a few times. But the
secret to my success is that I have a plethora of the second best thing that can
happen to somebody that creates content for usenet. That's when somebody really
dumb comes along, hates it, and tells everybody about it.

Yuri (Sergio) and HVAC. Don't ever stop posting.

And don't let anybody tell you that second best isn't good enough.

James McGinn
Solving Tornadoes

Look at this! I'll be at 8,000 views by Xmas!

James McGinn

Dec 17, 2016, 6:53:39 PM12/17/16

James McGinn

Jan 17, 2017, 1:18:46 PM1/17/17