Response to Ed Prochak

James McGinn

Jan 19, 2017, 2:52:48 AM1/19/17
Report not abuse

Ed Prochak:
http://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/jres/83/jresv83n5p419_A1b.pdf
(of course JM thinks it is a conspiracy, so he won't read or
understand this paper. And in fact he will deny it even exists.)

James McGinn:
LOL. I don't need to deny it. The fact that you can't/won't
quote it directly tells me everything I need to know.

James McGinn

Jan 21, 2017, 1:57:36 AM1/21/17
I knew you were lying.

I know you will lie again.

Believers never stop believing.

No lie is to desperate when long standing beliefs are on the firing line.

Go ahead, Ed. Provide us with more of your half-baked assurances that cold steam does exist. I suppose now you will shift gears to obfuscating the issue, now that there's no denying your deceptiveness.

pnal...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2017, 2:50:06 AM1/21/17
McGinn wrote...

"Go ahead, Ed. Provide us with more of your half-baked assurances that cold steam does exist."

I give up, just what is "cold steam"? Definition, please, if it's not asking too much...

Yuri Kretin

Jan 21, 2017, 11:55:44 AM1/21/17

Claudius Denk

Jan 21, 2017, 12:59:46 PM1/21/17
McGinn called it. Spot on.

James McGinn

Jan 22, 2017, 8:34:36 PM1/22/17
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 11:52:48 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
So, Ed, didn't you also admit to having a degree in Physics?

James McGinn

Jan 25, 2017, 10:01:21 AM1/25/17
Maybe you should ask for your money back.

James McGinn

Feb 15, 2017, 12:05:30 PM2/15/17
Uh, er . . . uh . . . uh?

James McGinn

Feb 17, 2017, 12:01:09 PM2/17/17

Claudius Denk

Feb 19, 2017, 1:51:19 PM2/19/17
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 11:52:48 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
I agree with McGinn. Posting a link and declaring victory is obviously an act of desperation.

James McGinn

Mar 28, 2017, 6:40:08 PM3/28/17

James McGinn

May 3, 2017, 1:27:44 AM5/3/17