What do you call it when everybody says its true but nobody can find the evidence?

James McGinn

Jun 20, 2016, 12:03:01 AM6/20/16
Report not abuse

A group delusion.

Mikkel Haaheim

Jun 20, 2016, 3:02:16 AM6/20/16
Except that you are the only one who does not accept the evidence. The rest of us have all recognised that the ecidence is there.
What do you call a person who does not see what everyone else can see? Either blîd or ignorant.

little brother

Jun 20, 2016, 8:40:49 AM6/20/16
On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 6:03:01 AM UTC+2, James McGinn wrote:
> A group delusion.

A wise persons said once upon a time:
"The absence of an evidence is not an evidence of the absence."

lb

Sergio

Jun 20, 2016, 11:02:34 AM6/20/16
Report not abuse
"Corporibus ignorantia non excusat"

"ignorance of physical laws is no excuse"

James McGinn (Dink) is member of the null set => {}

James McGinn

Jun 20, 2016, 12:46:24 PM6/20/16
Report not abuse
Right. If you don't find a nickel under your pillow that doesn't mean that the tooth fairy doesn't exist.

Sergio

Jun 20, 2016, 12:53:20 PM6/20/16
"Corporibus ignorantia non excusat"

James McGinn

Jun 21, 2016, 9:22:50 AM6/21/16
Report not abuse
Too bad imagination isn't evidence, huh.

James McGinn

Jun 21, 2016, 11:20:21 PM6/21/16
Report not abuse
Maybe U all should work together to see if U can formulate an argument, or even a point.

Something . . . ?

edpr...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2016, 10:06:53 PM6/22/16
On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 9:22:50 AM UTC-4, James McGinn wrote:
> Too bad imagination isn't evidence, huh.

And you can imagine you have a theory JM when all you have
is a crappy self published book.

Guys,
just remember that is the only reason he is here.
He is trying to build the conspiracy theory part of
his crazy weather theory.

Sergio

Jun 23, 2016, 11:18:33 AM6/23/16
Report not abuse
ha! James can't keep all his marbles in a box.

Best James McGinn has is about 12 one liners like the one above in
newsgroups, and his "Insane James" youtube videos a babbling with
drawings of Mickey Mouse for hours.

James McGinn

Jun 24, 2016, 7:29:37 PM6/24/16
Report not abuse
It must be frustrating to be so sure you are right and so totally unable to say how or why.

pnal...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2016, 12:09:40 AM6/25/16
On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 4:29:37 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:

> It must be frustrating to be so sure you are right and so totally unable to say how or why.

I was about to say the exact same thing to you, since you haven't provided a single experiment or observation to support your wacky theory.

James McGinn

Jun 25, 2016, 12:35:28 AM6/25/16
Report not abuse
Steam tables.

Sergio

Jun 25, 2016, 1:07:28 AM6/25/16
Report not abuse
James is "projecting", I fix;

"It must be frustrating to me to be so sure I am right and so totally
unable to say how or why."

it is where James makes a statement about himself, but assignes it to
others. typically to protect his ego when he is wrong or makes mistakes

pnal...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2016, 1:26:27 AM6/25/16
Steam tables do NOT support your position. You know little about steam tables.

James McGinn

Jun 25, 2016, 1:59:35 AM6/25/16
Report not abuse
They contradict your position, you evasive twit.

pnal...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2016, 2:24:48 AM6/25/16
On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 10:59:35 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:

> They contradict your position, you evasive twit.

I'm evasive, asshole?

Where did you get your degree? Evasive.

Show me any proof of ANY of your theories? Evasive.

Show me any experiment that supports, for example, that humid air is heavier than dry air? Evasive.

You do nothing but spout fantasy and are 100% evasive when asked to step up and support your position with facts. In other words, you are evasive.

James McGinn

Jun 25, 2016, 10:14:14 AM6/25/16
Report not abuse
Is the boiling point of H2O not 100 C at sea level?

Answer my question you evasive asshole.

James McGinn

Jun 25, 2016, 11:02:38 AM6/25/16
Report not abuse
On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:09:40 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
The only evidence we have are the steam tables. All other evidence is anecdote, conjecture, opinion, speculation and even blatant spiritualism. What we have here is a crisis of logic. Science has been taken over by simpletons whose only goal is to create simple models to fulfill their childish hunger for certainty.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Jun 25, 2016, 12:01:05 PM6/25/16
pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:35:28 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:

>> > I was about to say the exact same thing to you, since you haven't provided a single experiment or observation to support your wacky theory.
>>
>> Steam tables.
>
> Steam tables do NOT support your position. You know little about steam tables.

He totaly fails to understand than most common steam tables are abridged
for specific uses and that a complete steam table goes to 0 C.

--
Jim Pennino

James McGinn

Jun 25, 2016, 12:21:44 PM6/25/16
The world is full of people that have a childish attachment to simple certainty and they attempt to redefine reality to fit what they wish to believe.

The boiling point of H2O at sea level pressures is 100 degrees C. It is not zero degrees. Childish fantasies have no place in a scientific discussion.

Claudius Denk

Jun 25, 2016, 12:25:40 PM6/25/16
On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 12:02:16 AM UTC-7, Mikkel Haaheim wrote:
> Except that you are the only one who does not accept the evidence. The rest of us have all recognised that the ecidence is there.
> What do you call a person who does not see what everyone else can see? Either blîd or ignorant.

Please don't pretend to speak for all of us. McGinn is right. There is no dispute about the boiling temperature of water. Facts are facts.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Jun 25, 2016, 1:01:06 PM6/25/16
QED.

--
Jim Pennino

Sergio

Jun 25, 2016, 2:06:05 PM6/25/16
McGinn is an asshole, that is a fact. And you Dink, are retarded, that
is fact too.

This means that You are a Retarded Asshole. Got it ?

noTthaTguY

Jun 26, 2016, 8:13:03 PM6/26/16
steam tables were presumably used for special considereations
of generating power from boiling water, so that

Sergio

Jun 26, 2016, 9:38:15 PM6/26/16
On 6/26/2016 7:13 PM, noTthaTguY wrote:
> steam tables were presumably used for special considereations of
> generating power from boiling water, so that
>
>> The only evidence we have are the steam tables.

Steam tables keep the food warm in hospitals, schools and cafiterias,
you can buy them on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cafeteria-Buffet-Food-Serving-Line-Steam-Cold-Table-W-S-S-Tables-/262467323087?hash=item3d1c4584cf:g:ShoAAOSwqBJXUf2G

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Jun 27, 2016, 1:01:05 AM6/27/16
James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:09:40 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 4:29:37 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
>>
>> > It must be frustrating to be so sure you are right and so totally unable to say how or why.
>>
>> I was about to say the exact same thing to you, since you haven't
>> provided a single experiment or observation to support your wacky theory.
>
> The only evidence we have are the steam tables.

Complete steam tables go down to 0 C.

--
Jim Pennino

noTthaTguY

Jun 27, 2016, 8:10:36 PM6/27/16
and, if they are really completed,
to the triple point, and
to the point where you cannpt tell between liquid & areal steam, but
it might be related to plasma (see Alfven waves,
fast & slow & medium ... press M, firstly

James McGinn

Sep 13, 2016, 1:22:29 AM9/13/16
On Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 9:03:01 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
> A group delusion.

reber g=emc^2

Sep 13, 2016, 3:58:28 PM9/13/16
It is called "Mass Brain Washing" GOPer press does it everyday.Years ago it was known as BS. USA is under complete control.JFK and Bobby saw it coming and tried to stop GOP Mafia. Both killed(shot in back of their head. Get the picture yet Trebert

Double-A

Sep 13, 2016, 5:06:38 PM9/13/16
"The Ad Council" is the main propaganda and brain washing organ of the US government. The brain washing never stops!

Double-A

hanson

Sep 13, 2016, 5:08:10 PM9/13/16

" Get the picture yet Trebert?"

<herbert...@gmail.com> Glazier, you wrote:
"I think hanson should stop posting for a month"

hanson wrote:
Glazier, I will stop referring to you in my posts,
and I will stop making those daily "reminders",
for a month, from the same day on when YOU,
Glazier, do recant & apologize for when you...

... Glazier wrote:
"I'll be sitting on Benj Jacoby's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's
face to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
__** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

hanson wrote:
So, Glazer, again, do the right thing and be
a Mensch, will ya.
Message has been deleted

James McGinn

Oct 29, 2016, 2:30:53 PM10/29/16
On Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 10:01:05 PM UTC-7, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
Amazing.

pnal...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2016, 5:21:40 PM10/29/16

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Oct 29, 2016, 8:01:05 PM10/29/16

pnal...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2016, 10:01:51 PM10/29/16
On Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 5:01:05 PM UTC-7, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
Jim, it was joke :>)

Sheesh!

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Oct 30, 2016, 1:01:07 AM10/30/16
Actually there is a reason for steam tables only going down to 0.01 C
or so as can be seen by anyone that took high school analytical geometry
in the graph I posted.

Of course the whole thing is over McGinn's head and education level.

--
Jim Pennino

James McGinn

Nov 17, 2016, 5:05:37 PM11/17/16
Thanks Jim.

noTthaTguY

Nov 17, 2016, 6:46:02 PM11/17/16
must have to do with the partial pressure of water vapor,
depending upon a)
altitude

Yuri Kreaton

Nov 17, 2016, 7:41:22 PM11/17/16
steam tables are adjustable, there is a knob that turns the heat up and
down, at LUBY's Cafiterias

(part 72 - McFly next wanders into Lubys to glance at a steam table...)

James McGinn

Nov 18, 2016, 11:34:22 AM11/18/16
Serigio. Do your shirts still smoke?

James McGinn

Nov 18, 2016, 11:34:59 AM11/18/16
Classic!

James McGinn

Nov 19, 2016, 1:29:04 PM11/19/16
Yep.

pnal...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2016, 3:46:27 PM11/19/16
Yep, and the boiling point of water has nothing to do with evaporation, dumbfuck...

SPQR

Nov 19, 2016, 5:58:02 PM11/19/16
In article <9a699007-c3c4-4640...@googlegroups.com>,
It has much to do with how rapidly liquid water at various tempuratures
becomes vapor!

noTthaTguY

Nov 19, 2016, 6:22:25 PM11/19/16
ha, really, ha, really, ha

> must have to do with the partial pressure of water vapor,
> depending upon a)
> altitude

James McGinn

Nov 19, 2016, 6:44:51 PM11/19/16
My point exactly.

noTthaTguY

Nov 19, 2016, 11:42:16 PM11/19/16
it has to do with a)
altitude, and b)
partial pressures of the other gasses that are extant

> > Yep, and the boiling point of water has nothing to do with evaporation,

> My point exactly.

James McGinn

Dec 14, 2016, 8:10:47 PM12/14/16
On Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 9:03:01 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
> A group delusion.

noTthaTguY

Dec 15, 2016, 9:45:20 PM12/15/16
of course, if it were a table from a steam-locomotive,
it would have to be calibrated for altitude;
it's probably just from a stationary boileRRoom,
like a nuke-E

James McGinn

Dec 16, 2016, 1:35:51 PM12/16/16
Uh huh.

James McGinn

Jan 17, 2017, 1:19:47 PM1/17/17

James McGinn

Jan 17, 2017, 5:32:52 PM1/17/17
On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:09:40 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 4:29:37 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
>
> > It must be frustrating to be so sure you are right and so totally unable to say how or why.
>
> I was about to say the exact same thing to you, since you haven't provided a single experiment or observation to support your wacky theory.

You are my evidence:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582

James McGinn

Jan 17, 2017, 5:35:31 PM1/17/17
On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 11:24:48 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 10:59:35 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
>
> > They contradict your position, you evasive twit.
>
> I'm evasive, asshole?

Belligerent and evasive.

Address the subject you evasive jackass.

James McGinn

Jan 17, 2017, 5:39:34 PM1/17/17
On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 10:26:27 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:35:28 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:

> > > I was about to say the exact same thing to you, since you haven't provided a single experiment or observation to support your wacky theory.
> >
> > Steam tables.
>
> Steam tables do NOT support your position.

They don't support anybody's position. But they contradict your position--as you've already admitted. Right?

You know little about steam tables.

It would appear I know more than you. Right? By your own admission.

James McGinn

Jan 17, 2017, 5:42:36 PM1/17/17
On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 7:06:53 PM UTC-7, edpr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 9:22:50 AM UTC-4, James McGinn wrote:
> > Too bad imagination isn't evidence, huh.
>
> And you can imagine you have a theory JM when all you have
> is a crappy self published book.
>
> Guys,
> just remember that is the only reason he is here.
> He is trying to build the conspiracy theory part of
> his crazy weather theory.

Keep your cool. Don't panic. Your evidence has got to be out there. Right?

It's just got to be!!!

James McGinn

Jan 17, 2017, 5:45:04 PM1/17/17
On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 12:02:16 AM UTC-7, Mikkel Haaheim wrote:
> Except that you are the only one who does not accept the evidence. The rest of us have all recognised that the ecidence is there.
> What do you call a person who does not see what everyone else can see? Either blîd or ignorant.

I wonder why so many people can see something that I can't see?

Maybe this explains it:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582

James McGinn

Jan 17, 2017, 5:49:03 PM1/17/17
Science is fun!

James McGinn

Jan 18, 2017, 1:00:39 AM1/18/17
On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 11:24:48 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 10:59:35 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
>
> > They contradict your position, you evasive twit.
>
> I'm evasive, asshole?
>
> Where did you get your degree? Evasive.
>
> Show me any proof of ANY of your theories? Evasive.
>
> Show me any experiment that supports, for example, that humid air is heavier than dry air? Evasive.
>
> You do nothing but spout fantasy and are 100% evasive when asked to step up and support your position with facts. In other words, you are evasive.

Answer the question you evasive jackass.

Claudius Denk

Jan 18, 2017, 11:02:14 AM1/18/17
On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 12:46:27 PM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
LOL. Gee golly. I wonder why the call it a boiling point?

pnal...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2017, 11:13:34 AM1/18/17
They call it a boiling point because its state is as described by the definition of the phrase "boiling point".

You are just too stupid to find the many observations and experiments on your own...

pnal...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2017, 11:15:13 AM1/18/17
Are you so stupid that you think boiling point and evaporation are the same thing?

Claudius Denk

Jan 18, 2017, 11:39:56 AM1/18/17
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 8:13:34 AM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> They call it a boiling point because its state is as described by the definition of the phrase "boiling point".

LOL. According to you it should be called a boiling continuum.

dumbass.

Claudius Denk

Jan 18, 2017, 11:40:53 AM1/18/17
It's got to be right! Science is done by scientist. They are never wrong!

James McGinn

Jan 18, 2017, 1:54:31 PM1/18/17
Science is so simple. We had Chan explain simple it is.

BTW, Chan, thanks for being so transparent.

Believers never stop believing. Never.

Claudius Denk

Jan 18, 2017, 2:59:45 PM1/18/17
On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 7:06:53 PM UTC-7, edpr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 9:22:50 AM UTC-4, James McGinn wrote:
> > Too bad imagination isn't evidence, huh.
>
> And you can imagine you have a theory JM when all you have
> is a crappy self published book.
>
> Guys,
> just remember that is the only reason he is here.
> He is trying to build the conspiracy theory part of
> his crazy weather theory.

Thank you for your participation.

James McGinn

Mar 27, 2017, 9:55:56 PM3/27/17
On Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 9:03:01 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
> A group delusion.

James McGinn

Mar 28, 2017, 10:51:33 AM3/28/17

James McGinn

May 3, 2017, 1:28:09 AM5/3/17

James McGinn

Jan 23, 2018, 2:28:56 AM1/23/18

James McGinn

Mar 2, 2018, 10:26:14 PM3/2/18

James McGinn

Mar 27, 2018, 3:00:17 PM3/27/18
On Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 9:03:01 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
> A group delusion.

James McGinn

Apr 15, 2018, 3:45:51 PM4/15/18

James McGinn

Dec 19, 2018, 4:49:49 PM12/19/18
On Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 12:45:51 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
> On Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 9:03:01 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
> > A group delusion.

lihjlknm

James McGinn

Dec 21, 2018, 8:40:28 PM12/21/18
Right. If you don't find a nickel under your pillow that doesn't mean that the tooth fairy doesn't exist.

James McGinn

Dec 21, 2018, 8:59:27 PM12/21/18
YesBut what does predicting the weather have to do with the gaseous form of water being an integral part of air at STP?

is disputing

James McGinn

Dec 21, 2018, 9:35:47 PM12/21/18
The only evidence we have are the steam tables. All other evidence is anecdote, conjecture, opinion, speculation and even blatant spiritualism. What we have here is a crisis of logic. Science has been taken over by simpletons whose only goal is to create simple models to fulfill their childish hunger for certainty.

pnal...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2018, 1:22:18 AM12/22/18
On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 6:35:47 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:

> The only evidence we have are the steam tables. All other evidence is anecdote, conjecture, opinion, speculation and even blatant spiritualism. What we have here is a crisis of logic. Science has been taken over by simpletons whose only goal is to create simple models to fulfill their childish hunger for certainty.

You are deflecting again Jim. Tons of evidence, overwhelming evidence, and none of it anecdotal, conjecture, opinion, speculation or spiritualism, those are just more deflection words of yours... and you know it. You just refuse to admit it.

Sergio

Dec 22, 2018, 1:32:49 AM12/22/18
notice how McFlys sentences do not make sense ?

1. The only evidence we have are the steam tables
(so, who came up with the info for steam tables ?)

2. All other evidence is anecdote, conjecture, opinion, speculation and
even blatant spiritualism.
(all ? McGinn has admitted he does not read science books)
( where is the "blatent spiritualism", McFly?)

3. Science has been taken over by simpletons whose only goal is to
create simple models to fulfill their childish hunger for certainty.
(this one sounds like McGinn doing phsy projection again)
(all science? all simpletons? all have goal of simple models? all are
hungry? certainty for paycheck they have, McFly, what do you have?)

James McGinn

Dec 22, 2018, 12:16:38 PM12/22/18
You got nothing!!!

James McGinn

Dec 24, 2018, 1:57:57 PM12/24/18
Yeah, bullshit, you desperate lying SOB.

James McGinn

Dec 25, 2018, 1:43:46 PM12/25/18
Except that you are the only one who does not accept the evidence. The rest of us have all recognised that the ecidence is there.
What do you call a person who does not see what everyone else can see? Either blîd or ignorant.

JMcG:
Genius.

James McGinn

Dec 30, 2018, 6:02:35 PM12/30/18
Duhr

James McGinn

Dec 30, 2018, 6:03:39 PM12/30/18
Lol. Good obe denk.

James McGinn

Jan 27, 2019, 4:49:09 PM1/27/19
Answer the question you evasive jackass.

James McGinn

May 28, 2019, 7:31:44 PM5/28/19