Andrew Chung and Jayne Cobb

Donna Chang

Jul 9, 2011, 9:43:48 AM7/9/11
It's been fun watching Andrew B. Chung continue to dispaly his insanity
with his Jayne Cobb meltdown. He goes after hsototr-at-hotmail-dot-com,
who's currently using the handle Wherez da evidence?

Andrew B. Chung looked back into hsototr-at-hotmail-dot-com's Google
profile saw he/she/it once used the handle Jayne Cobb and his insanity
took it from there.

He starts on a tirade teaming up with his sock-puppet Chunked (a proven
fact). He types in the name Jayne Cobb into a search engine and presto,
there's an actual person named Jayne Cobb.

I'm sure when he types in my name, Donna Chang, he'll find
http://www.manta.com/c/mvvgtkx/donna-m-chang-retail

And in Andrew B. Chung's addled mind, that will score a bingo!

But the thing is, this is the real me right here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsKpShq2X6s

Donna Chang

Jul 9, 2011, 9:56:24 AM7/9/11

Oh and BTW, here's the real Jayne Cobb. And as all reading can see,
Jayne Cobb is indeed a man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ9FuLpM8hg

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm633379072/ch0003807

Why didn't Andrew B. Chung's self- proclaimed discernment take him here
in the first place? Oh yeah, it doesn't really exist.

Andrew B. Chung Is A Troll

Jul 9, 2011, 10:02:44 AM7/9/11

Ha ha. I guess that makes Jan Drew a man too
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001821/

Darth Linoleum

Jul 9, 2011, 10:08:54 AM7/9/11

"Donna Chang" <"buggeroff"@s.com> wrote in message

Looks to me like Jayne Cobb isn't somebody netkook Andy should be trying to
piss off.

Or me either for that matter. As anyone can tell from my name, I'm a Sith
lord. Nym's don't lie.

Jayne Cobb

Jul 9, 2011, 10:31:38 AM7/9/11
Andrew Chunked Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunked, this physician
> ) patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube
> (nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male

Here you go, stupid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ9FuLpM8hg

It's been fun stringing you along and then proving what a clueless boob
you are.

QJ

Jul 9, 2011, 11:06:30 AM7/9/11
Who is more stupid .... Chung or all those who devote so much time to
someone they call stupid

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 9, 2011, 12:14:28 PM7/9/11
On Jul 9, 8:06 am, QJ <qjmac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Who is more stupid .... Chung or all those who devote so much time to
> someone they call stupid

Well I've got to say the anti-fans are not discouraging the trolling.
The trolling continues right along. I suspect that on some level the
troll they hate so much loves all the attention heaped on him by the
anti-fans. I'm not saying that anybody is stupid. Maybe this is all
done for mutual entertainment.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 9, 2011, 2:14:59 PM7/9/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, and Dr. House) wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7d4c7a6c75a6f6?

> > (nudity neither necessary nor permitted)
>

> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

Looking like a man and talking like a man on YouTube (especially in
the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Holy Spirit, saying "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth) would be evidence that you are a man, while excuses
instead of evidence would continue to serve to convince all reading
this that you are not a man.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/76dc340ee8df4462?

Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

) patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube

(nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male and that
you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as you have
claimed.

Please kindly (Ephesians 4:32) let all know "wherez da evidence" when
you have done this, otherwise all reading this should remain convinced
that you have been lying as you have been lying about this physician
asking you to call him to say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans
10:9).

Reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/138c28b798808d96?

Here's a YouTube video example of this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) doing what has been requested of you thereby annihilating all the
lying sockpuppets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

May GOD soften your heart, Jayne, so that you would stop lying as you
come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Jayne Cobb

Jul 9, 2011, 7:14:47 PM7/9/11

Darth Linoleum

Jul 9, 2011, 7:38:24 PM7/9/11

netkook Andy is a pinata. We are the kids who like hitting the pinata with a
stick.

There's a reward for the one who percevers to the end.

Ain't that right, Andy?

HS

Jul 9, 2011, 7:51:25 PM7/9/11
Jayne Cobb posted a video of Jayne Cobb.

Now all who are reading are waiting for Andrew Chung to post a new
video of himself exposing his belly to show it is flat and free of
abdominal VAT.

All who are reading are wondering why Andrew Chung is being so evasive
about doing this...

HS

Jul 9, 2011, 7:52:59 PM7/9/11
On Jul 9, 11:14 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Please kindly (Ephesians 4:32) let all know "wherez da evidence" when
> you have done this, otherwise all reading this should remain convinced
> that you have been lying as you have been lying about this physician
> asking you to call him to say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans
> 10:9).

Andrew says being able to simply say (parrot) "Jesus is Lord" means
his soul is saved. And that if someone will make a YouTube video of
themselves simply saying (parroting) "Jesus is Lord" their soul is
saved. This is a dangerous false teaching. It is a lie.

Listen to this Bible teacher take Andrew Chung's false claim apart in
3 1/2 minutes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w&feature=player_embedded

Tornado

Jul 9, 2011, 8:14:56 PM7/9/11
wrote:

> Please kindly (Ephesians 4:32)

Ephesians 4:32
"Be kind and compassionate to one another"

Andrew B. Chung:
"May GOD annihilate you with fires from Heaven right now"

Rexall

Jul 9, 2011, 8:24:23 PM7/9/11

"QJ" <qjma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Who is more stupid .... Chung or all those who devote so much time to
someone they call stupid
------------------------

"Who's more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him? - Obi Wan
Kenobi.

The kiddies are having fun with the fact that Chung ASSumed the name Jayne
Cobb that Seeker once used MUST belong to a woman.
When instead Seeker was using the name of a thoroughly male action hero.
Funny stuff.

Rexall

Chumscrubber

Jul 9, 2011, 11:26:46 PM7/9/11
Lies, Chung.

Chunked

Jul 10, 2011, 2:07:26 AM7/10/11
"Donna Chang" wrote in message news:iv9mm4$24j$1...@dont-email.me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ9FuLpM8hg

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm633379072/ch0003807

Then why is her maiden name, ANAYA?

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 10, 2011, 2:31:47 AM7/10/11
On Jul 9, 11:07 pm, "Chunked" <z...@lok.u> wrote:
> "Donna Chang"  wrote in messagenews:iv9mm4$24j$1...@dont-email.me...

You are confusing a real person for a screen name. You are Inspector
Clouseau.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfPsULW-wYc

Yes you can pull up all sorts of information on real people named
Jayne Cobb. That does not explain how a man who does not live in
Tulare, CA is a woman who does live in Tulare, CA. You can't wrap
your mind around it can you?

Chunked

Jul 10, 2011, 2:46:19 AM7/10/11
"Wherez da evidence?" wrote in message

Very nice! You now deny that you live in Tulare as a man, and that is
correct. You live there as a woman.
Originally you denied that you were Jayne, but did admit to living in the
same town.

Caught in a Lie which everyone can see. Which is also provable because your
IP is in Tulare.

Yes, confirmation that Jayne Cobb is a liar, or are you now blaming that on
a senior moment?

Liar.

Darth Linoleum

Jul 10, 2011, 2:52:57 AM7/10/11
Netkook Andy wrote:

> Then why is her maiden name, ANAYA?

Because you are a laughable idiot.

Darth Linoleum

Jul 10, 2011, 3:05:57 AM7/10/11
Netkook Andy Chung wrote:

> Very nice! You now deny that you live in Tulare as a man, and that is
> correct. You live there as a woman.
> Originally you denied that you were Jayne, but did admit to living in the
> same town.
>
> Caught in a Lie which everyone can see.

Netkook Andy, all can see that you made a mistake and all are laughing at
you over it. And you're spinning like a top attempting half-assed damage
control.
Go ahead and keep crank calling the old bag in Tulare no one gives a shit.
It's what friendless little shits like you do outside of chronic
masturbating.

We all know that "Jayne Cobb" is the name of the dude from Firefly that
hso...@hotmail.com chose as a nym.

We all know what an idiot netkook you are. Nothing will change that. Thanks
for the entertainment.

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 10, 2011, 3:08:38 AM7/10/11
On Jul 9, 11:46 pm, "Chunked" <z...@lok.u> wrote:
[...]

> Yes you can pull up all sorts of information on real people named
> Jayne Cobb.  That does not explain how a man who does not live in
> Tulare, CA is a woman who does live in Tulare, CA.  You can't wrap
> your mind around it can you?
> Very nice! You now deny that you live in Tulare as a man, and that is
> correct. You live there as a woman.

Wrong on both counts. I've always been male. I've never lived in the
city of Tulare.

> Originally you denied  that you were Jayne, but did admit to living in the
> same town.

Never. I have never said I live in Tulare, CA. You are confusing me
with the current user of the Jayne Cobb screen name. I have not used
that name in over three years. All these different people - how will
you ever keep them all strait?

> Caught in a Lie which everyone can see.

That is a delusion. What lie? What caught? Only you can see it. It
doesn't exist in the real world. You imagined it.

> Which is also provable because your
> IP is in Tulare.

Everything outside of Visalia is marked Tulare. It's farm country.
They go by the main town. The only thing you have proven is your
incompetence.

> Yes, confirmation that Jayne Cobb is a liar, or are you now blaming that on
> a senior moment?

I had no idea you were a senior citizen. I though your delusion was
cause by something else.

Oh look I found a video of you conducting your undercover
investigation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2IXL9gYCAo

=)

Jayne Cobb

Jul 10, 2011, 3:33:47 AM7/10/11
On 7/9/2011 11:07 PM, Chunked wrote:

> Then why is her maiden name, ANAYA?

For the same reason why your maiden name is, CHUNG.

Jayne Cobb

Jul 10, 2011, 3:35:36 AM7/10/11
On 7/9/2011 11:46 PM, Chunked wrote:

> Very nice! You now deny that you live in Tulare as a man, and that is
> correct. You live there as a woman.

No, you live in Mableton as a girlyman.

> Originally you denied that you were Jayne, but did admit to living in
> the same town.

You have really crossed your wires on this one Chung. You even forgot to
switch your identities:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56739d6a8eb39fd8?hl=en
and
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513e5e6be?hl=en

> Caught in a Lie which everyone can see.

Chung, everyone has seen you catch yourself in dozens of lies and blunders.

> Which is also provable because
> your IP is in Tulare.

ROTHLMAF! You used to think Ace lived in Bellevue, WA because his IP was
in Bellevue. And you pegged him as being:
http://www.cresapartners.com/resumes/bellevue/kelly.asp

This is because you are a fool who jumps to conclusions, Andrew.
As usual, Sherlock, you are wrong, wrong, wrong... Again.

Darth Linoleum

Jul 10, 2011, 3:59:06 AM7/10/11

"Jayne Cobb" <j...@gbk.bca> wrote in message

Ah ha ha. Haven't we been saying "Jayne Cobb" is the new "Ace"?

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 10, 2011, 7:19:33 PM7/10/11
On Jul 9, 11:46 pm, "Chunked" <z...@lok.u> wrote:
[...]
> Very nice! You now deny that you live in Tulare as a man, and that is
> correct. You live there as a woman.
> Originally you denied  that you were Jayne, but did admit to living in the
> same town.
>
> Caught in a Lie which everyone can see. Which is also provable because your
> IP is in Tulare.
>
> Yes, confirmation that Jayne Cobb is a liar, or are you now blaming that on
> a senior moment?
>
> Liar.

What is this all about anyway? A couple of weeks ago you suddenly
have all this interest in me. Why? What is the point?

If you have something to say I am right here and listening.

HS

Jul 10, 2011, 8:00:13 PM7/10/11

We all just figured he was out to make a bigger fool of himself than
usual.

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 11, 2011, 2:54:40 AM7/11/11
On Jul 10, 5:00 pm, HS <amberstu...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

> > What is this all about anyway?  A couple of weeks ago you suddenly
> > have all this interest in me.  Why?  What is the point?
>
> > If you have something to say I am right here and listening.
>
> We all just figured he was out to make a bigger fool of himself than
> usual.

I am especially amused when he asserts that I must live in the same
city as my ISP. What, is my ISP my room mate or something?

It's like he lives in a world that is limited by his own assumptions.

El Vato

Jul 11, 2011, 5:46:55 AM7/11/11
On Jul 10, 11:01 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD the
> Father:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Wide eyed wonder at what looks like a female with smoker's voice
struggling mightily at doing push-ups?
Seen it. Strike one.

At Chung still in baggy purposefully conciliating clothing?
Seen it. Strike two.

At Chung completely failing to prove he/she's not hiding a bulging pot
belly full of jelly called VAT?
Seen it. Strike three.

> Bottom line concerning lying sockpuppets:

When Chung screws up operating them they look like:

and
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7030711ee20429e9?hl=en

Now Andy, we're all thoroughly unimpressed with your defeats of
strength that even this husky grandma can out do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ixiZdnSc4

What we demand to see is proof that you aren't a complete fraud who
has a pot belly full of jelly called VAT.

We want to see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjkiySrQNj0

Not more of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK0dUGx31mQ

If you can't produce conclusive *reveling* video evidence similar to
this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjkiySrQNj0
or:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5PVjBAO6BE
or: (Surely you must have gotten the idea by now).

Then everyone... All who are reading... A great cloud of witnesses...
Will know for a fact that you are a complete and utter fraud who has a
protruding pot belly fully of jelly called VAT.

All who are reading. A great cloud of witnesses. Will know for a fact
that Andrew B. Chung is a complete and utter fraud who has a
protruding pot belly fully of jelly called VAT.

All who are reading. A great cloud of witnesses. Will know for a fact
that Andrew B. Chung is a complete and utter fraud who has a
protruding pot belly fully of jelly called VAT.

All who are reading. A great cloud of witnesses. Will know for a fact
that Andrew B. Chung is a complete and utter fraud who has a
protruding pot belly fully of jelly called VAT.

All who are reading. A great cloud of witnesses. Will know for a fact
that Andrew B. Chung is a complete and utter fraud who has a
protruding pot belly fully of jelly called VAT.

> May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from
> Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->

Does that mean "Chunked"
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56739d6a8eb39fd8?hl=en

And "Jan Drew"
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7030711ee20429e9?hl=en

Are crispy critters now?

Remember...

If you fail to produce the proper video evidence:

[...]

For ever and ever, amen.

Storm

Jul 11, 2011, 7:58:30 AM7/11/11
On Jul 10, 11:54 pm, "Wherez da evidence?" <hsot...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Your IP does NOT trace back to Tulare, CA.
Guess he just expected us to take his word for it.

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 11, 2011, 9:57:39 AM7/11/11
On Jul 11, 4:58 am, Storm <metalicstu...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

> Guess he just expected us to take his word for it.

The funny part is that all the sockpuppets controlled by one person
agreed that I live in Tulare, CA and that I was lying about this
matter. It was a massive tell. They all made the same blunder and
they all pretended they were not the same guy. You might as well take
out an ad in the New York Times and list all your sockpuppets. He
outed himself.

"send us a youtube video or else we will all continue to believe you
lied"

Real subtle

El Vato

Jul 11, 2011, 11:05:43 PM7/11/11

The fact that "Chunked" cane out of nowhere at the same time Andrew B.
Chung started obsessing is all anyone needed to see. Not that anyone
cares. We're just all having fun watching the loco having another
meltdown, which paid off with him posting a hilarious video.

I've seen you post here and there. But there's nothing about you that
makes me care what your real name is, what your gender is, where you
live, or what nym you post with.
Just as I'm sure my real name, gender, location and nym don't mean
anything to you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2011, 3:54:43 AM7/12/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, and Dr. House) wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7d4c7a6c75a6f6?
> >

> > (nudity neither necessary nor permitted)
>

> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

Looking like a man and talking like a man on YouTube (especially in
the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Holy Spirit, saying "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth) would be evidence that you are a man, while excuses
instead of evidence would continue to serve to convince all reading
this that you are not a man.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/76dc340ee8df4462?

Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

) patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube

(nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male and that
you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as you have
claimed.

Please kindly (Ephesians 4:32) let all know "wherez da evidence" when

you have done this, otherwise all reading this should remain convinced
that you have been lying as you have been lying about this physician
asking you to call him to say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans
10:9).

Reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/138c28b798808d96?

Here's a **recent** YouTube video example of this physician (

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 12, 2011, 10:22:06 AM7/12/11
On Jul 11, 8:05 pm, El Vato <amberstu...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

> >  He
> > outed himself.
>
> > "send us a youtube video or else we will all continue to believe you
> > lied"
>
> > Real subtle
>
> The fact that "Chunked" cane out of nowhere at the same time Andrew B.
> Chung started obsessing is all anyone needed to see. Not that anyone
> cares. We're just all having fun watching the loco having another
> meltdown, which paid off with him posting a hilarious video.
>
> I've seen you post here and there.

Actually Chunked has been doing this with me for years. He will
ignore me for like six months and then suddenly he gets all needy with
me for a few weeks. Then he ignores me for another six months. Last
time he was interested with me was during his Ace obsession.

Three and a half years ago, or there about, I advised the news group
that people didn't need to make a phone call to prove they were real
Christians. That was when Chunked started doing all his magic spell/
incompetent intimidation routine using the doctor sock. Of course
that never works. So that is why he still holds a grudge against the
name Cobb. It was my handle when I first disagreed with him. The day
he noticed me I was more real to him than other times so my handle
back then is more real than the names I have used since.

Chumscrubber

Jul 12, 2011, 1:37:28 PM7/12/11
Bodly shut the fuck up.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2011, 8:04:24 AM7/13/11

3:10 to Yuma

Jul 13, 2011, 9:40:06 AM7/13/11

Netkook Andy going on a prayer vigil for a science fiction character
named Jayne Cobb:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/24690f7a846de9bb?hl=en

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
> to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
> really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
> GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (played by Adam Baldwin) on the TV series Firefly,
is a tall (6'4"), physically imposing mercenary
previously uninvolved with the Unification War.
Despite his comparatively brutish manner,
Jayne regularly displays cunning and common sense.

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003807/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayne_Cobb#Jayne_Cobb
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy with puppets "Chunked" and "KW"
continuing with her desperate failed attempt to coerce and manipulate:

>> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

> Looking like a man

You first, you androgynous shemale.
And it's obvious that since a heretic blasphemer like you can parrot "Jesus
is Lord", it doesn't mean anything.

Lonely sacked expelled outcast nobody Andy, trying and badly failing to
wield a little power by way of manipulation and extortion.
How very sad for the little girlyboy.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy:
Netkook Andy said of himself:
> The wages of bearing false witness is death.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy whined:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/b5e514e014309d2c?hl=en
> "Name-calling is lying for everyone except GOD for you are a
> sockpuppet because He calls you one."
Translation: Andy can do whatever he whines about others doing, because he's
a self-righteous hypocrite.
But mainly he's an idiotic netkook troll attention whore, who gets way more
attention than he deserves.
--------------------------------
Netkook Andy the schizophrenic:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f42b15824bf04bbd?
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporal demon) hissed:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5af6ae28631bd7f?hl=en
Andrew, your schizophrenia is showing.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy, constantly having to tell everyone he's not insane:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/53cd7015e8f71b0c?hl=en
> This physician does not suffer from
> schizophrenia as evident by his active medical license.
It is evident in the fact that said physician has no hospital privileges
whatsoever. A full time drunk can hang onto an automobile license, as
long as he never drives...
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you with fires from Heaven
> right now, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth
The insanity is also evident in posts like that. Especially since
everyone, except Chung, knows it to be an insane remark.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy wishes everyone in his cross-posts would die:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/ef7473d3464c334a?hl=en
> The wages of bearing false witness is death ...
>
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now with fires
> from Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
Oh goody, more death threats from the netkook who says he doesn't keep a
death list.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/e92bd72d797ae961?hl=en
> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.
Of course The Netkook is the only person on Earth who "discerns" his
own self-contrived kooky nonsense.
In his warped mind, everyone else who knows he's crazy is "delusional" and
a "prodigal" ahha.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy shrieked:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aae4d43726695f5d?hl=en
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,
> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Ha ha, I'll bet you've gotten a lot of mileage out of that one, you netkook
troll attention whore.
The psycho religious mad scientist act is a good gimmick, but I see right
through it, you bush-league phony.
--------------------------------
Netkook Andy's God complex:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3c510c29f56411dd?hl=en

I'm telling you from experience, that the nutcase Andrew Chung (who believes
that God, as the "Holy Spirit" speaks to him daily or near daily and passes
these "messages" onto people on the net) WILL NOT retreat from anything. He
never admits to anything wrong even though it is so clear he is not "okay"
believing his own brain is God and whatever comes out, be it blessing or
curses is from "God." You can't reach people like Chung with rational
thinking, with obvious wrongdoing according to his beliefs, nothing, no
way, no how, no when, no why, no where... nothing.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy playing an evil stalker wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/78cb7af6d9932773?hl=en
> Jayne, your IP address has always matched up.
>
> You have been outed. Game over.
Andy, you're such a pathetic little creep ha ha ha.
On Jul 3, 7:43 pm, "Andrew B. Chung trolled:
> Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician
Ah ha ha! Your trolling is so lame. As you haven't already "accidentally"
posted as "Chunkers" several times.
Evidence:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513...
Grow up, Andy.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's bad advice:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/835936305153acb8?hl=en
> someone wrote:
>> And eating 32 oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will bring that
>> on and make it worse.
> No.
Yes. Eating 32oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will give a person
heart disease.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's claims of being a Christian were proven a lie
when the all of the real Christians of First Baptist Church Woodstock
kicked him out and threatened to have him arrested if he returned.
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy trashes the bereaved and then shifts gears:
> >I've been sad since mom's death
> > I haven't been able to sleep
> > and I haven't eaten anything since yesterday
>
> Don't be sicken dead by the sin of gluttony like your obese mother was
> when she died of type-2 diabetes out of willful disobedience.
*Later*
> > I've been sad since mom's death
>
> You have my condolences during this your sad time.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's internet accounts are always being terminated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObhS3Z9YAQ&NR
--------------------------------

Summery regarding netkook Andy:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/236cd2476186957c?hl=en
> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.

**Andrew Chung: Those who don't block him, mock him :-)**

Wrong guesses by netkook Andy so far:

tom chatterton
st.jackanapes
happy oyster
aribert deckers
ace

Bottom line regarding netkook Andy:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f42b15824bf04bbd?

Chumscrubber

Jul 13, 2011, 11:09:58 AM7/13/11
How can you pray for a person that actually doesn't exist? How can you pray
"here" when Usenet is NOT a physical place. How can a soul exist? Please,
legitimate, MEASURABLE scientific proof. If you don't give it, you are a
liar.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2011, 6:33:34 PM7/13/11
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD the
Father:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Bottom line concerning lying sockpuppets:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4afe0b3434b3e018?

May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from
Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Chumscrubber

Jul 13, 2011, 11:40:56 PM7/13/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement

There's nothing amazing about your stupidity. Actually, it's quite
commonplace.

Chumscrubber

Jul 13, 2011, 11:42:56 PM7/13/11
As predicted, you are a liar.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2011, 7:52:35 AM7/14/11
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD the
Father:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) would not have been able
to effortlessly do 32 push-ups in perfect form (with straight knees
and back) while concurrently saying "Jesus is LORD" in 32 different
languages had he not successfully (Philippians 4:13) achieved
http://WDJW.net/NoVAT per the LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach, with all glory to the Father.

Moreover, HeartDoc Andrew boldly wearing a half-shirt that bared his
midriff during the push-ups has made it very clear that he has
absolutely no VAT, which is 100% consistent with his having no
detectable CRP even with the high sensitivity assays :-)

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Bottom line concerning lying sockpuppets:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4afe0b3434b3e018?

As the fires from Heaven destroy their lies, the sockpuppets do cease
to exist :-)

May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from

Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Chris Malcolm

Jul 14, 2011, 11:16:43 AM7/14/11
You did not provide proof of below, ergo, you are an incorrect delusional
liar.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2011, 3:36:38 AM7/15/11

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/76dc340ee8df4462?

Reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/138c28b798808d96?

come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><

Chris Malcolm

Jul 15, 2011, 8:03:25 AM7/15/11
A) I'm not Jayne Cobb (nor does Cobb exist)
B) You never answered the post

ergo, you are a liar.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 16, 2011, 12:35:59 AM7/16/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman

What he run your Virus Bot, for you??
Gotta FORCE people to Believe in Your God, Don't you!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2011, 11:07:54 AM7/16/11

Chris Malcolm

Jul 16, 2011, 6:23:01 PM7/16/11

Great Sage Itchy

Jul 16, 2011, 7:15:39 PM7/16/11
In article <OrudnQC5gNLXkr_T...@giganews.com>, Chris
Malcolm <im...@again.com> wrote:

FILE A COMPLAINT: [Georgia Composite Medical Board Enforcement Unit]
(anon. is OK) against ANDREW B CHUNG: Georgia Composite Medical Board
Enforcement Unit: Download the (pdf) form:
http://www2.files.georgia.gov/GCMB/Files/CP Form 022010.pdf
[SHORT LINK] http://bit.ly/frUDDU

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS TROLL.
CHUNG IS ONLY INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HIS QUACK DIET BY POSTING LINKS
TO HIS WEBSITE. RESPONDING JUST BUMPS HIS LINKS BACK UP TO THE TOP OF
THE ARTICLE LIST.

Chung is an extreme EGOIST. Such people are "always right". They "KNOW"
the answers. You, me, and all others are "always wrong". Our souls are
"perishing", while Chung basks proudly "in the light of Holiness" and
"righteousness". There is no other possibility for a TOTAL EGOIST like
Chung. But just to be absolutely beyond question about his "rightness",
Chung has joined forces with no less than "Jesus" and "God". So you can
rest assured that every word from his keyboard is composed "in the Holy
Spirit", and is therefore the direct "word of God" and "What Jesus
would want (WDJW*)".
* © Andrew B Chung, usenet spammer, quack diet hustler, MD fired from
his only job after 80 days, now mostly unemployed except for heavily
spamming Christian Usenet groups in search of gullible fools and
idiots.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2011, 9:00:58 PM7/16/11

Joyce Cobb

Jul 16, 2011, 9:31:11 PM7/16/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2011, 5:54:55 AM7/21/11

Great Sage Itchy

Jul 21, 2011, 3:33:15 PM7/21/11

ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT

Mark Zahn

Jul 21, 2011, 3:35:57 PM7/21/11
Bodly requesting for the 4th time, why are you calling me Jayne Cobb?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2011, 6:13:50 AM7/23/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply
because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all

glory to GOD the Father.

GSI wrote in reference to http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Totally ARROGANT EXTREME EGOIST Chung FIRED again...

... as was Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

> <redundant transcript snipped in favor of video & audio>

online link:
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Chung FIRED ...

... again as was Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

link to on-line discussion about retiree (s/p angioplasty) Frank
Hildner's webposting:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bf1db19cf6969bc2?

GSI earlier wrote in part:
> Insane and arrogant are BOTH mental problems.

Incorrect. Your arrogance is a spiritual problem related to pride and
not related to your insanity.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7ac3916b7994840d?

GSI earlier wrote:

> > ... after remembering during the day the soldiers who gave their lives
> > for the benefit of others, we should now remember the One Who put down
> > His life to save us and then on the 3rd day took up His life to teach
> > us how to love others (John 15:12) as He has loved us (John 15:13) so
> > that we can volunteer like the soldiers whom we have remembered
> > earlier on this day.
>
> "volunteer like the soldiers..." by being INSANE ARROGANT spamming
> assholes.

Those who are unsound mind (i.e. insane) should not be also
categorized as arrogant because the focus should remain on the mental
problem instead of observer opinion. Moreover, those who are arrogant
can't perform the selfless act of volunteering. Truth is simply
reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74e5d2aed66ea66b?

GSI earlier wrote:

> Most, if not all of the so-called "saved" "Christians" in these groups
> are INSANE.
>
> I don't mean "insane" in an "internet/Usenet" way, I mean they are
> clinically INSANE.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/92c3570839dc834c?

You are suffering from the delusions that you are a physician and that
you are thereby qualified to diagnose clinical insanity in others.
This does allow those of us who are real physicians to diagnose that
you are the one who is clinically insane. You should inform your
doctor(s) about your break from reality. If you are already taking
psychotropic medication(s), it is likely your doctor(s) will either
change or adjust them to help you recover from your mental breakdown.

GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>

Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
which is not arrogance.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
right in His eyes. Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is
automatically lying by the definition of name-calling. This is simply
because only GOD can re-create by just speaking as the Creator and
because GOD is also the truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is
in Him, Who is always right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

GSI wrote:

> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:

> > GSI wrote:
> > >
> > > Chung is INSANE.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-line if
> > your lie were true
>
> It needs to be taken away from you.

Lie.

Medical licenses have no need.

> You are an embarrasment to the medical profession.

Lie.

No real physician would claim to be embarrassed by another who is
helping folks stop overeating:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Again, wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-
line if your lie were true

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

Your pathological lying is consistent with your being insane:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1bad08b050d1f90c?

GSI wrote:
> He is a totally arrogant person.

Lie.

Just as there is no such thing as an incompletely arrogant person,
there is no such thing as a totally arrogant one.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Instead, folks like this physician have what is called a super-ego,
which is our conscience, that keeps us from lying compulsively like
you.

Bottom line: You are a pathological liar.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

GSI wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0
> >
> > Dear GSI, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
> The name is "Your Holiness Great Sage Itchy" or "Mr. Itchy Sir", to you
> Chung.
>
> And as to your question, "can you publicly say Jesus is LORD", I will
> answer just as I have many times, by saying that everyone is LORD.
> Everyone has the same origin. All created things have the same origin.
> That origin we call "God". We are ALL God transformed into people.

Saying "everyone is LORD" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD"
for it is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea71ebf6297d5820?

GSI wrote:
> Robert Miles wrote:
> >
> > I suppose you know what profanity is - the way feeble minds try to
> > express themselves.
>
> "I suppose you know what profanity is...": I'm not sure, asshole. My
> mind is too feeble. Help me out, would you?

Only GOD can save you. You need to be born again (John 3:3&5).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

GSI citing what retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner
wrote in part as a retiree and cardiac patient back in 2001:

> "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

<irrationally angry remarks with profanity snipped>

Bottom line concerning you, GSI:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and by yet another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined
per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...
http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...
http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...
http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Sonrisa

Jul 23, 2011, 7:30:20 AM7/23/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman

> to also pray for

Please come up with fresh troll material.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 23, 2011, 10:51:38 PM7/23/11

Sonrisa wrote:

If they do, then the JD would have to figure the new game strategy!
Easier to let them continue "As Usual", than have then start something NEW!

Htrad Redav

Jul 24, 2011, 7:16:09 AM7/24/11

Netkook Andy going on a prayer vigil for a science fiction character
named Jayne Cobb:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/24690f7a846de9bb?hl=en
> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
> to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
> really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
> GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (played by Adam Baldwin) on the TV series Firefly,

is a tall (6'4"), physically imposing mercenary
previously uninvolved with the Unification War.
Despite his comparatively brutish manner,
Jayne regularly displays cunning and common sense.

Netkook Andy with puppets "Chunked" and "KW"
continuing with her desperate failed attempt to coerce and manipulate:

>> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

> Looking like a man

You first, you androgynous shemale.

**Andrew Chung: those who don't block him, mock him :-)**

Wrong guesses by netkook Andy so far:
tom chatterton
st.jackanapes
happy oyster
aribert deckers
ace

jayne cobb

Christopher Rodney Malcolm Easton

Jul 24, 2011, 7:58:50 AM7/24/11
May the ecrof be with you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2011, 8:05:39 PM7/24/11

Wherez da evidence? (aka Jayne Cobb, Seeker, or Dr. House) wrote:
> a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
>
> > How is him proving YOU a liar make HIM a liar?

The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
automatically itself lying.

Therefore, lying sockpuppets like yourself can only succeed at proving
yourselves to be liars with anything you post.

> A mindless spam bot doesn't answer questions.

Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo ) for your being used by Him to
prove that this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is not a
mindless spam bot as you unwittingly reaffirm yourself to be a liar
with absolutely no truth in you (see above).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/141d52b1520ecef6?

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, and Dr. House) earlier

wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7d4c7a6c75a6f6?
> >
> > (nudity neither necessary nor permitted)
>

> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

Looking like a man and talking like a man on YouTube (especially in

the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Holy Spirit, saying "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth) would be evidence that you are a man, while excuses
instead of evidence would continue to serve to convince all reading
this that you are not a man.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/76dc340ee8df4462?

Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube
(nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male and that
you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as you have
claimed.

Please kindly (Ephesians 4:32) let all know "wherez da evidence" when
you have done this, otherwise all reading this should remain convinced
that you have been lying as you have been lying about this physician
asking you to call him to say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans
10:9).

Reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/138c28b798808d96?

Here's a **recent** YouTube video example of this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) doing what has been requested of you

thereby becoming part of the fires from Heaven used by GOD to
annihilate all the lying sockpuppets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart, Jayne, so
that you would stop lying as you come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus

Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><

Christopher Rodney Malcolm Easton

Jul 24, 2011, 11:26:06 PM7/24/11
Telling an idiot for the 4394839th time there is no Jayne Cobb to pray for
and "here" is on you chair sitting on your ass, NOT newsgroups.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 26, 2011, 1:02:58 AM7/26/11

Christopher Rodney Malcolm Easton wrote:

> May the ecrof be with you.

Everyone seems to have or get everything Basakward's these days anywho!

Sonrisa

Jul 26, 2011, 2:22:49 AM7/26/11
On Jul 24, 8:26 pm, "Christopher Rodney Malcolm Easton"

<y...@thatsit.com> wrote:
> Telling an idiot for the 4394839th time there is no Jayne Cobb to pray for
> and "here" is on you chair sitting on your ass, NOT newsgroups.

Yeah, but is a way to kill a couple of minutes while waiting for a
program to download.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2011, 2:31:51 AM7/26/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
GOD the Father.

Wherez da evidence? (aka Jayne Cobb, Seeker, or Dr. House) wrote:
> a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
>
> > How is him proving YOU a liar make HIM a liar?

The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
automatically itself lying.

Therefore, lying sockpuppets like yourself can only succeed at proving
yourselves to be liars with anything you post.

> A mindless spam bot doesn't answer questions.

Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo ) for your being used by Him to
prove that this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is not a
mindless spam bot as you unwittingly reaffirm yourself to be a liar
with absolutely no truth in you (see above).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/141d52b1520ecef6?

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, or Dr. House) earlier

wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7d4c7a6c75a6f6?
> >
> > (nudity neither necessary nor permitted)
>
> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

Looking like a man and talking like a man on YouTube (especially in
the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Holy Spirit, saying "Jesus is LORD"

with your mouth) would be evidence that you are a man, while the
excuses and the false accusations of spamming would continue to serve

Sam Gamgee

Jul 26, 2011, 7:16:29 AM7/26/11
Again, you are saying the bible is a lie.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 27, 2011, 1:29:53 AM7/27/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman

> to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
> really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
> GOD the Father.
>
> Wherez da evidence? (aka Jayne Cobb, Seeker, or Dr. House) wrote:
> > a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
> >
> > > How is him proving YOU a liar make HIM a liar?
>
> The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
> automatically itself lying.

I use MY "CHOSEN Name, rather than my "BIRTH NAME"!
Many People Do that, but it is especially common among "Shape Shifters" like me!

Fingolfin

Jul 27, 2011, 2:15:41 AM7/27/11

"Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole" <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote in
message news:J_OdnebISrjJP7LT...@posted.gcicommunications...

Why don't you shapeshift into a dildo and go fuck yourself.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 28, 2011, 12:04:47 AM7/28/11

Fingolfin wrote:

> "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole" <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote in
> >

> > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> >
> >> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
> >> to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
> >> really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
> >> GOD the Father.

> >> The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
> >> automatically itself lying.
> >
> > I use MY "CHOSEN Name, rather than my "BIRTH NAME"!
> > Many People Do that, but it is especially common among "Shape Shifters"
> > like me!
>
> Why don't you shapeshift into a dildo and go fuck yourself.

Would be far better if you did!

Ay Caramba

Jul 28, 2011, 4:44:14 AM7/28/11
On Jul 26, 10:29 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
>
> > ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
> >  to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
> > really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
> > GOD the Father.
>
> > Wherez da evidence? (aka Jayne Cobb, Seeker, or Dr. House) wrote:

> > The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
> > automatically itself lying.
>
> I use MY "CHOSEN Name, rather than my "BIRTH NAME"!

You mean like Simon being called Peter?

Ay Caramba

Jul 28, 2011, 4:46:54 AM7/28/11
On Jul 26, 11:15 pm, "Fingolfin" <youre...@weaktome.com> wrote:
> "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole" <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote in

> > I use MY "CHOSEN Name, rather than my "BIRTH NAME"!
> > Many People Do that, but it is especially common among "Shape Shifters"
> > like me!
>
> Why don't you shapeshift into a dildo and go fuck yourself.

Tisk tisk, Fingofin, the enemy of your enemy is supposed to be your
friend.
I'm telling Finwë on you.

Fingolfin

Jul 28, 2011, 5:38:41 AM7/28/11

"Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole" <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote in
message news:K9-dnYEzn4x_Qq3T...@posted.gcicommunications...

Shapeshift into a dildo and fuck *you*? No thanks.

Fingolfin

Jul 28, 2011, 5:40:29 AM7/28/11

"Ay Caramba" <amber...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Jul 26, 11:15 pm, "Fingolfin" <youre...@weaktome.com> wrote:
> "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole" <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote
> in

> > I use MY "CHOSEN Name, rather than my "BIRTH NAME"!
> > Many People Do that, but it is especially common among "Shape Shifters"
> > like me!
>
> Why don't you shapeshift into a dildo and go fuck yourself.

> I'm telling Finw� on you.

Just don't tell Iluvatar...

Htrad Redav

Jul 28, 2011, 11:21:45 PM7/28/11

"Fingolfin" <your...@weaktome.com> wrote in message

He only talks to Chung these days.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jul 30, 2011, 3:37:53 AM7/30/11

Htrad Redav wrote:

> "Fingolfin" <your...@weaktome.com> wrote in message
> >

> > "Ay Caramba" <amber...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jul 26, 11:15 pm, "Fingolfin" <youre...@weaktome.com> wrote:
> >> "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole" <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote
> >> in

> >> Why don't you shapeshift into a dildo and go fuck yourself.
> >
> >> I'm telling Finw� on you.

TELL the WORLD, ASSURE ha s come to collect the Tribes. while dweebs like ou sit
jerking off underthe bushes waithing fo you rGEZSUS to come get you!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 11, 2011, 3:04:01 AM8/11/11

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/141d52b1520ecef6?

with your mouth) would be evidence that you are a man, while excuses
and false accusations of spamming would continue to serve to convince

GSI

Aug 11, 2011, 9:14:42 AM8/11/11

ANDREW B. CHUNG ALERT!!! ARROGANT SPAMMER ALERT!!!

WARNING!! YOU HAVE CLICKED ON ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM,
YOU ARE STICKING YOUR NOSE DIRECTLY INTO THE ASSHOLE OF USENET.
WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!

Chung, the people you arrogantly attack here in these groups are saints
compared to you. You are a supreme EGOIST. You do not qualify for human
status, and never will. Even dogs or pigs are higher than you. You
should be living with crocodiles. Stay away from these groups. Your
total ARROGANCE is ugly and disgusting. It's highly disturbing to be
constantly reminded that this world produces such sick and arrogant
creeps.

BOTTOM LINE ON CHUNG:
--------------------------------------
100% EGO, 100% OF THE TIME. NOTHING BUT PURE EGO TOTAL EGO SUPREME
EGOIST, TOTAL ARROGANCE, ASSHOLE (STREET TERM FOR EGOIST), ARROGANT
ASSHOLE, COMPLETE PHONY, LESS THAN ZERO SPIRITUALITY. INSANE EGOMANIAC.

[...]

Tags/Keywords:
------------------------
Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, Emory University, WDJW.net,
2PD-OMER Approach, total egoist, insane, cybercriminal, internet creep,
Dr. Frank Hildner MD, old gasbag Hildner, usenet #1 asshole,
certifiable sick asshole, human garbage, Taylor Momsen, closet
homosexual, erectile dysfunction, NAMBLA, young boys, molestation,
chikan, pervert, pedophile, extreme fundamentalist Christian asshole,
pseudo-christian, "Jesus is LORD" aka "EGO-Christianity"*, psychopath,
totally arrogant spammer, usenet cockroach, cyber-stalker, satanic
demon, egomaniac, David Berkowitz: AKA "Son of Sam", Ted Bundy, Richard
Ramirez, Charles Manson, chinky lady-boy, Dongdan, "chicks with dicks",
"God loves fags", "Jesus is LORD GOD KING BUFU", gas-bag Frank Hildner,
CFHC, Central Florida Heart Center

*"EGO-Christianity" = "righteousness", "holiness" and "everlasting
life" for assholes (egoists).
The "religion" of HATE, EGOTISM, RACISM, and WHITE/CHRISTIAN SUPREMACY
(EGO-Christians believe they alone are favored by their Messiah "LORD"
Jesus Christ who will soon return to earth to roast alive all non
EGO-Christians, especially those they and their "Messiah" hate,
including: Islamists, Muslims, Liberals, Democrats, Gays, Lesbians,
Intellectuals, Writers, Actors, Environmentalists, Mexicans, Puerto
Ricans, Blacks, Catholics, Buddhists, Hindus, Shintoists, Taoists,
Vedantists, Confucianists, Secularists, Agnostics, Atheists, Sikhs,
Baha'iists, Jainists, Cao Daiists, Zoroastrianists, Tenrikyoists,
Neo-Paganists, Unitarian-Universalists, Rastafarians, Scientologists,
hippies, and New-Agers. Their "Church" is a television and radio
network, FOX-TV, which broadcasts the EGO-Christian daily message of
division, separation, egotism, white Christian supremacy, who the enemy
is, who to FEAR and who to HATE, with lies and half-truths carefully
crafted by professional political propagandists to tell the FOX KKKULT
hater-egoists that the evil enemy, - "LIBERALS", and non EGO-Christians
(i.e. anyone with a 3 digit IQ), will soon be destroyed by their
Messiah, "LORD" Jesus Christ, upon His glorious return to begin a
prophesied thousand year reign over His EGO-Christian 2 digit paradise.
There's always plenty of money to be made, and votes collected,
offering-up hate and egotism to creeps, losers, and haters.

Chung's Favorite Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology
alt.EGO-Christianity.Jesus.is.LORD.GOD.KING.BUFU
alt.prettyboy.loves-Jesus-and-cock
alt.ladyboy.Dongdan.Chung-cockrider-for-Jesus
alt.fuck.my.ladyboy.chinky.poosy
alt.bottom.bitch.chink.chung

WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT ANDREW B. CHUNG:
Supporting Quotes:
-----------------------------
"Chung fucked me in the ass. I trusted him, and he fucked me in the
ass." -Michael C.
"Chung Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and
only job after just over 80 days. Fled the state of Florida, and now
claims to practice in Georgia despite having no admission priveliges in
the State's hospitals." -Shlomo F.
"Chung runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa
$200, the ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its
website. Visiting said website will infect your PC." -S.F.
"Chung promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that
he demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the "Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud", where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover*
onto food. (*Acetone - extremely destructive to the nervous sys.)
"Declares he has a cardiology practice despite cross-posting the same
spam night and day (as often as 24 times a day) from the same IP
address (his home presumably).'
"Chung has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women and gay or
trans-gender males. His wife of four months fled some time ago to
another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being on
vacation".
"Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole.
Even his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole. There is NOTHING
"spiritual" about him. He has absolutely NO HOPE of real spirituality.
In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality, ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT
EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never will. No one wants to be
around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to try to learn how real
humans behave by observation, then pretend to be like them. He will
always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide it and fake being
a real human. He will not fool a real human for long, but will have
something that resembles a human life. There is no other way for him.
His condition (total arrogance) is permanent. His life will go badly,
and end ugly. A total egoist, like Chung, will NEVER admit to any
imperfection, but Chung knows that most of this is true." -GSI
"Another very sad lunatic ranting garbage he knows nothing about..
wasting his life in vanity and thinking anybody cares or even bothers
to read his garbage." -G. Snow
"Chung, take your "diet" bullshit to the appropriate newsgroups.
"alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible.prophecy" etc. are not the
place for arrogant hourly "status" updates on how many ounces of food
an arrogant asshole has consumed. What you are doing here is PURE
ARROGANCE. There is NOTHING "holy" or "righteous" about it. You and
your sockpupets are ASSHOLES. The "diet" you promote leads to making
you even bigger ASSHOLES. Though it hardly seems possible, you will
become even more egocentric, rigid, and self-righteous." -GSI

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung of Emory University:

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "

"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung

"It has been the observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that
negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."

"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (01232010) to
further humble us as He did back in 09112001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung

"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels."

"May GOD annihilate you at your keyboard if you try to pretend to be
Him again, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen." -Andrew B.
Chung

"Chris Malcolm is simply a Usenet participant who currently serves well
as a live example who is in stark contrast to the dead Usenet example
of Bob Pastorio who had freely chosen to continue in the sin of
gluttony by eating more than 32 oz per day until he was stricken by GOD
to not able to eat until he died thereby realizing the admonition of
John 5:14." -Andrew B. Chung

"Those who write that they can say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth
without allowing all to witness that they can say "Jesus is LORD" with
their mouth as others have done at the LORD's http://WDJW.net web site,
as a general rule, can't say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth."
-Andrew B. Chung

May GOD annihilate you with fires from Heaven right now, in the name
of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
Andrew <><

"Death to the Godless imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of
China."
"Death to the fascist bandits and insects Hu Jintao, and his running
dogs, the Communist Party of China."
Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom."
"Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

Friends and supporters of the egomaniac Andrew B. Chung:
Satan, Adolf Hitler, Fred Phelps, Pastor John Hagee, Ku Klux Klan,
Rupert Murdock, David Berkowitz: AKA "Son of Sam", Ted Bundy, Richard
Ramirez, Charles Manson, Mark David Chapman, Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme,
David Miscavage, Wolfman, Dracula, Xenu, Frankenstein, the Blob, Vlad
the Impaler, Attilla the Hun, Benito Mussolini, Tojo, Michael Myers,
Jason Vorhees, Jigsaw, Freddy Kreuger, Pinhead, Chucky, Leatherface,
Hannibal Lector, Darth Vader, The Joker, Mister Mxyzptlk, Lex Luthor,
The Green Goblin, Sephiroth, Xenia Onatopp, Catwoman, Ernst Stavro
Blofeld, Doctor Julius No, Francisco Scaramanga, Max Zorin, Elektra
King, Dominic Greene, Hugo Drax, "The Doctor", "The Dentist", Peeves
the Poltergeist, Q, Oddjob, Le Chiffre, Mr. Big, Rosa Klebb, Auric
Goldfinger, Siegfried and Starker, Light Yagami, Retsudo, The Rolling
Stones,
Organizations: SMERSH, SPECTRE, AIPAC, SD6, Profit5. Yagyu clan, The
Borg, The Ferengi, Cardassians, KAOS. The American Nazi Party, The
Spangled Mob, Drax Corporation, Auric Enterprises, OCTOPUS, Hells
Angels, MS13 and many others too secret and evil to mention.

Chung's Favorite YouTube Videos:
Part-1
Lady-boy, "Dongdan" (Cross-dresser) Videos
Andrew B Chung *****: Hot date make-up tutorial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__Iv8FQdYY

Part-2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7H_M-APuak

Chung rated *****: His most revealing photoshoot ever!
(With very nice jungle (drum and bass) soundtrack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEdGAd4RB4

Links/URLs
stay tuned for a new website all about the worlds most INSANE
EGOMANIAC, Andrew B. Chung

©His "Holiness" GSI : 2010-11 : v2.2

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 12, 2011, 9:41:48 PM8/12/11

GSI earlier wrote:

> > ... after remembering during the day the soldiers who gave their lives
> > for the benefit of others, we should now remember the One Who put down
> > His life to save us and then on the 3rd day took up His life to teach
> > us how to love others (John 15:12) as He has loved us (John 15:13) so
> > that we can volunteer like the soldiers whom we have remembered
> > earlier on this day.
>
> "volunteer like the soldiers..." by being INSANE ARROGANT spamming
> assholes.

Those who are of unsound mind (i.e. insane) should not be also

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74e5d2aed66ea66b?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/92c3570839dc834c?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:

Lie.

Lie.

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

Lie.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea71ebf6297d5820?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

and then...
http://WDJW.net/Update

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 13, 2011, 2:29:44 AM8/13/11
NO, it is SELF DEFENSE!
People like you, run with Identity Thieving, Virus Flinging HACKERS!

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 13, 2011, 2:41:45 AM8/13/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

His own CURSE, before "GOD"!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2011, 9:27:19 PM8/15/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 18, 2011, 3:50:49 AM8/18/11

tenga un día agradable

Aug 18, 2011, 4:17:48 AM8/18/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Im Bat Shit KraZy and I approved this message
> Chung da Chink, MF/BS/SOB
> Board-certified QUACK

You are mentally ill, Chung.
You need medication.

tenga un día agradable

Aug 18, 2011, 4:19:01 AM8/18/11

GSI

Aug 18, 2011, 5:07:36 AM8/18/11

€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€
Andrew B. Chung is INSANE. Totally INSANE.
He is a Supreme Egoist. He has NO spirituality, he is nothing but EGO.
All EGO all the time. ZERO spirituality. His condition is PERMANENT,
there is NO CURE.

Opposites Attract...
It is quite common for such people (totally egocentric) to be attracted
to that which is totally opposite from them, Jesus and spirituality.
But camels will fly through the eye of a needle and cows will jump over
the moon before even a glint of the Holy Spirit enters the body of a
total EGOIST like Chung. Chung is extremely arrogant, self-righteous,
and delusional. Such people are evil and DANGEROUS. Stay far away.
€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€

DO NOT FEED SICK ASSHOLE TROLLS.
There is NOTHING anyone can do for Chung. His condition is far beyond
any help. A diamond hard egoist, like Chung, is "always right", and
everyone else is "always wrong" in the delusional world they live in.
Soon enough, such defective people are cleaned from this world, usually
by violence or horrible disease. Such people are DANGEROUS, stay far
away.
€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€

SEE EXAMPLES BELOW:

Totally ARROGANT EXTREME "Christian" EGOIST Chung FIRED again...
Ordered to leave or be removed by the POLICE!! - From a Church!!!
(nobody likes a totally arrogant, insane, self-righteous asshole/creep)
Transcript:

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church Woodstock (Georgia). Andrew, I need to inform you
that you're not allowed to come back to our campus. I don't want you to
show up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay? That's the
decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do come back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back, I
will call the police. Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow
it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day."

Chung video response ("GodTube"):
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.net
www.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstock
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_18809369051
--------------------------------------

Chung FIRED after 80 days employment at the Central Florida Heart
Center (CFHC) by head of Cardiology: Dr. Frank Hildner MD:

Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the following letter to Andrew B. Chung:

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that
is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I
have in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it. I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and all future applications for licensure. And once again, just
common sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have
no common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did
before, you do not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may
be, must be according to the community standard, regardless of what you
perceive that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that
you were unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly
and clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will
continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you

talked yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL

[...]

Even his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole (street term for
EGOIST). There is NOTHING "spiritual" about him. He has absolutely NO

[...]

creeps." - Great Sage Itchy
Chung wrote: "retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner wrote
in part as a retireeŠ" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor
(Hildner) is recognized as one of the preeminent cardiologists in the
world, while Chunk is flailing away on Usenet with no practice and no
hospital admitting privileges."

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung, Emory University:

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "
"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung
"It has been the observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that
negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."

"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (1/23/2010) to
further humble us as He did back in 9/11/2001. GOD is awesome. Fear the

LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung
"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels."

"Death to the Godless imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of
China."

"Death to the fascist bandit Hu Jintao, and his running dogs, the

Communist Party of China."
"Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom.
Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

"May GOD annihilate you at your keyboard if you try to pretend to be

Him again, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen." -Andrew B.
Chung

"Chung-First Babtist Church-Police" v1.7
Chung on YouTube:
-------------------------
Runaway Groom... The story of Chung's wedding:
Lady-boy Chung's wedding is broken-up by his former gay lover,
who runs off with the groom, leaving Chung (white wedding dress) in the
lurch.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w

--------------------------
Part-1
Lady-boy, "Dongdan" (Cross-dresser) Videos
Andrew B Chung *****: Hot date make-up tutorial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__Iv8FQdYY

Part-2 Chung (AKA "Ms. High Heels") ready for action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7H_M-APuak
--------------------------

Chung (rated 5-stars): His most revealing photoshoot ever!

(With very nice jungle (drum and bass) soundtrack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEdGAd4RB4

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 19, 2011, 1:58:35 AM8/19/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 23, 2011, 5:54:24 AM8/23/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Lady Azure's perishing soul

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

>> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

>> > I could ...
>>
>> Then please kindly allow all who are reading this to witness your
>> publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of
>> your choosing since you, Lady Azure, have written that you can.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/82b0377d5dc85812?
>>
>> Some have found the easiest means to be via http://WDJW.net where
>> there are examples of people who had written they could only to
>> discover they cannot.
>
> REV 19:10!!!

Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
the cited Scripture.

Sad to learn again that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
your mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
'Christ' of Nazareth (Romans 8:39). It is the mind of GOD Who knows
(Matthew 24:36) the appointed time when His heart will return in the
flesh for His disciples to physically recognize (Luke 24:32) Him in
order to meet up with Him in the air at the appointed place (Luke
17:37):

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

GOD is love (1 John 4:16) because He has made up His mind (Father) to
allow His heart (Son) to reign as "KING of kings and LORD of lords"
while continuing to indwell within us in His spirit (Holy Spirit)
until the end of the world (Matthew 28:17-20)

Your not being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth
convinces this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to pray for you

as outlined per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Lady Azure, a new

heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would
be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and

Not on Chungs Death List

Aug 23, 2011, 6:46:32 AM8/23/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" a wolf in sheep's clothing wrote:

> reprobate
> demon
> glutton
>
> Name-calling is by definition lying.

Hypocrite Chung practices name-calling on a regular basis.

As do his associates, "MU" and especially "Rod Eastman"

American Gothic

Aug 23, 2011, 11:49:27 PM8/23/11

Netkook Andy wrote:
> [...]

Netkook Andy trashes the bereaved and then shifts gears:
> >I've been sad since mom's death
> > I haven't been able to sleep
> > and I haven't eaten anything since yesterday
>
> Don't be sicken dead by the sin of gluttony like your obese mother was
> when she died of type-2 diabetes out of willful disobedience.
*Later*
> > I've been sad since mom's death
>
> You have my condolences during this your sad time.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's internet accounts are always being terminated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObhS3Z9YAQ&NR
--------------------------------

Summery regarding netkook Andy:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/236cd2476186957c?hl=en
> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.

**Andrew Chung: those who don't block him, mock him :-)**

Aug 24, 2011, 1:27:43 AM8/24/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

BIGOTED LIES.

American Gothic

Aug 24, 2011, 4:00:19 AM8/24/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" lied:

> during the perfect push-ups has made
> it very clear that he has absolutely no VAT as evident

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Liar.

***Bulky baggy clothing purposefully obscured the VAT filled belly***

Chung will never post a nonsense free video where he simply lifts his
shirt to show his belly,
because the liar ***can't***.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 24, 2011, 5:34:39 AM8/24/11

Hoochie Koo

Aug 24, 2011, 7:15:07 AM8/24/11

Heavens to Murgatroyd

Aug 24, 2011, 8:53:23 PM8/24/11

Netkook Andy going on a prayer vigil for a science fiction character
named Jayne Cobb:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/24690f7a846de9bb?hl=en
> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
> to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we

> really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
> GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (played by Adam Baldwin) on the TV series Firefly,

is a tall (6'4"), physically imposing mercenary
previously uninvolved with the Unification War.
Despite his comparatively brutish manner,
Jayne regularly displays cunning and common sense.

Netkook Andy with puppets "Chunked" and "KW"
continuing with her desperate failed attempt to coerce and manipulate:

>> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

> Looking like a man

You first, you androgynous shemale.

> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,

> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 25, 2011, 7:10:06 AM8/25/11

Chulo

Aug 25, 2011, 7:48:37 AM8/25/11
On Aug 25, 2:34 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
-vegan-...

> Smarter to

Smarter to not end up with Andy's physique:
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/Kwashiorkor.gif

GSI

Aug 25, 2011, 7:50:48 AM8/25/11

SEE EXAMPLES BELOW:

[...]

angels." - Andrew B. Chung
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote: "May GOD curse to the Nth generation
all the real humans who presently know the identity of the person
behind the lying sockpuppet here, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen. Laus Deo :-) "

"Death to the Godless imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of
China."

"Death to the fascist bandit Hu Jintao, and his running dogs, the

Communist Party of China."
"Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom.
Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

"May GOD annihilate you at your keyboard if you try to pretend to be

Him again, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen." -Andrew B.
Chung

"Chung-First Baptist Church-Police" v1.7

Chung on YouTube:
-------------------------
Runaway Groom... The story of Chung's wedding:
Lady-boy Chung's wedding is broken-up by his former gay lover,
who runs off with the groom, leaving Chung (white wedding dress) in the
lurch.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w

--------------------------

Part-1
Lady-boy, "Dongdan" (Cross-dresser) Videos
Andrew B Chung *****: Hot date make-up tutorial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__Iv8FQdYY

Part-2 Chung (AKA "Ms. High Heels") ready for action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7H_M-APuak
--------------------------

Chung (rated 5-stars): His most revealing photoshoot ever!

(With very nice jungle (drum and bass) soundtrack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEdGAd4RB4

no pain no gain

Aug 25, 2011, 7:54:44 AM8/25/11
Drama queen "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" shrieked in vengeance:

> And, if there are any born-again handlers of these lying sockpuppets,
> may GOD blot their names from His Book of Life so that they will no
> longer have the help of the Holy Spirit to say "Jesus is LORD" so that
> they will be cast into the lake of fire being prepared for them
> (Revelation 20:15) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Yeah, Andy, that's only how your false-Christian conception of God
works in your egotistical self-serving mind. One more proof of what a
charlatan you are. Looks like pay dirt was struck yet again, in
getting you to expose yourself as a pure phony.

Andrew Chung is nothing more than a troll.

He posts ridiculous and insane nonsense to get a reaction
from people, which he savors, because he has nothing
else going in his self imposed alienation.

Rejected
by his wife, he hates women.

Rejected
by the medical community, he seeks to be an embarrassment to them.

Rejected
by the Christian community, he seeks to be an embarrassment to them.

Rejected
by several newsgroups, he seeks to disrupt them.

This false disciple constantly "prays" ill will towards others

> May GOD curse [you] to the Nth generation
>
> May GOD annihilate you

And gloats over the happenstance misfortune of others
as if his self-serving "prayers" brought it about.

> Stricken
>
> and what
> happened to Bob Pastorio

Like Satan's demons, false disciples can say "Jesus is Lord" in
mockery and to deceive:

Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Liar.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" a wolf in sheep's clothing wrote:

> reprobate
> demon
> glutton
>
> Name-calling is by definition lying.

Hypocrite Chung practices name-calling on a regular basis.

As do his associates, anonymous sockpuppet "MU"
and especially foul-mouthed "Rod Eastman"

no pain no gain

Aug 25, 2011, 7:53:57 AM8/25/11

Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Liar.

Chulo

Aug 25, 2011, 7:31:20 AM8/25/11

Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Liar.

For Heaven's Sake

Aug 25, 2011, 6:37:11 PM8/25/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <false...@disciple> shrieked in vengeance:

> > > May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently

> > > know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets
here, in

> > > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>

> > Proof that Chung is both lost and insane.
>
> Lie.
>
> Those who are either lost or insane or both, cannot pray to GOD in the

> name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Wolves in sheep's clothing like Chung use the name of the Lord in vain
all the time.
And they make a Huge Production out of praying to God (Luke 18:9-14)
Chung constantly "prays" curses and death towards others, even the Elect.

> Their handlers will be complaining to their physicians about feeling
> more tired then usual because they are now cursed by GOD.

Chung treats Christianity as though it was witchcraft, hexing and
cursing people
right and left and deciding their fate, issuing vengeful incantations.
Which in Chung's megalomaniac mind, God will grant for him
because, hey, it's Chung who's doing the telling. Sad.

It is loading more messages.