Fascinating email from Healys' daughter......

YoHarvey

Mar 4, 2008, 7:17:51 PM3/4/08
Just received an email from Chanda Healy (aka Chandra Tripi, divorced
one year ago), Healy's daughter. It's very insightful.

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx

I've only recently begun reading the Google JFK conspiracy newsgroup
and to say I'm disillusioned is putting it mildly.

Mom and I have known for some time that my father, David Healy has
emotional issues. We believe this dates back to his Vietnam days.
Not being put in charge of cleaning latrines for his fellow soldiers
resulted in PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) from which my father
has never recovered. His views on life in general and the JFK
Assassination are NOT endorsed by any other members of our family,
many of whom will be getting out of prison within the next few
years.

As my father aged, he showed signs of senility which have only gotten
worse. He's made mom and me more nervous than a gerbil at a gay pride
parade. Dad's mind wanders continuously. Like JFK's middle name, he
can no longer remember my name
and now calls me Lucy, after Lucielle Ball. Whenever he encounters
our neighbor, Hans Zapruder, dad flies into fits of rage claiming Hans
doesn't exist in dads mind. Hans smiles, pats Dad on the ass and
moves on.

Mr. xxxxxxxx, your attacks on my father are cruel and vicious and mom
and I thank you. Dad insists we kiss his ass, which isn't easy with
those damn gerbil tails sticking out! I wanted to thank you
personally for your attempts to bring dad back to reality. Although
unsuccessful, if more people took your attitude towards my father, he
might have succeeded in life, rather than being the boring failure
he's turned out to be. Thank you again so much.

Sincerely,

Chandra Healy, aka the former Chandra Tripi

Gil Jesus

Mar 4, 2008, 8:10:40 PM3/4/08

THE PATHOLOGICAL LIAR KNOWN AS YOHARVEY

1.It was YoHarvey, under the screenname baileynme who claimed that the
Oswald rifle had no scope when found. Baileynme-spiffy-YoHarvey wrote:
"The scope was NOT on the MC when it was found. It was laying
alongside the weapon."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e3aedb4b219289ad

But a photo of Lt. Day in the TSBD picking the rifle up by the strap
SHOWS a scope ATTACHED:

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1Lw8sYt--F*VUv4xQp5Fd3Ig=/large/

YOHARVEY AS A SNEAK

2. he/she tried to infiltrate JFKconspiracy under a different
screenname

YOHARVEY AS AN IDIOT

3. he/she claimed that Operation White Star began in Cambodia in 1962,
when in fact it began in Laos in 1958 and ended with the Declaration
of Neutrality in 1962

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f1e7c24a013b01d0

at which time I corrected his/her lack of historical knowledge

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fc6cacfb427769c5

YOHARVEY AS A LIAR

4. he/she posted a false "letter" and attributed the author as my
third grade teacher, who claimed to have me in her class at a time
when I was in kindergarten, proving himself/herself once again as a
liar.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4f6f846cc8f05f54

YOHARVEY AS A SNEAK

5. posted an article by Dave Reitzes

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100custody.html

as his own without giving Reitzes any credit

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/293de06a42d2729e

YOHARVEY AS AN IDIOT

6. Then he/she perpetrated a falsehood that:: " In the mid 1950's Lee
Oswald spoke about killing an American President. Palmer MacBride
testified to the WC, in 1956 he befriended Oswald and they often
discussed politics. MacBride said that one central theme discussed was
the "exploitation of the working class" and one one occassion after
they began discussing President Eisenhower, Oswald made a statement
that he would like to kill the President because he was exploiting the
working class.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/275a8c64ca997ce4

but in fact: McBride's affidavit given to the FBI alleged that Oswald
made the statement in "late 1957 or early 1958", not in 1956 as
YoHarvey claimed. The 1957-58 timeframe conflicted with Marine records
that clearly showed that Oswald was in Japan at that time.

http://www.jfkresearch.com/jfk_101.html

YOHARVEY AS A LIAR

7. In one post YoHarvey calls the Education Forum the "research
community"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/48acfed5de8ec2ac

then he refers to it as a "demented group of misfits"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f100f49279807b0e

in another post he refers to it as "major kook central"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/605057d1f9873de2

YOHARVEY AS A LIAR

8. YoHarvey lied when he/she said that I was arrested in March 1994
for not paying a cable TV bill. He/she would like the reader to
believe that the theft of cable TV would go on for 2 or 3 years
without their knowing. He/she provides no evidence to support this
charge except his say so. No links to any police records, court
records, newspaper accounts of the theft. No links. No info.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/515311a1bd65759b

YOHARVEY AS A LIAR

9. YoHarvey lied when he said that I believed that Santos Trafficante
meant that JFK was going to be hit by Jackie because she found a bra
under JFK's pillow. I never said that. YOHARVEY DID THEN ATTRIBUTED IT
TO ME!! Here's the link to YoLarvae's ridiculous post:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aeddd4f800150a44

and my response was:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8140300091f92867

YOHARVEY AS A LIAR

10. YoHarvey claimed that I said that Connally shot JFK. The post that
was cited is here.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dd783b571f900c24

But as the post shows, I didn't actually say it, I implied it.
Implying something is not the same as actually saying something. Once
again, YoHarvey and his fellow falsifiers took something that I
implied and tried to spin it. In fact, if you do a search of this
newsgroup of the phrase "Connally shot JFK", you'll find that most, if
not all of the posts were made by the trolls and that I never actually
said any such thing. I put to rest any notion that I ever actually
said any such thing here:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/25bc946d919d2937

causing another round of troll tears.

11. YOHARVEY AS A LIAR

YoHarvey produces a fake newspaper story that claims that I was being
questioned for killing JFK, even though I was only 9 when he was
murdered.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d202c8da08ea114f

YoHarvey/justme1952 makes up LIES as he/she goes along...like these:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bc526ae91bd97331

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/54b99cbd78e1b516

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c31913883d98d97a

Not only is he/she a liar, he/she admits to living a lie:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d8a4e3914459a3e9

ANTICHRIST YOHARVEY POKING FUN OF THE CRUCIFIXION

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3e955da36f61d10f

Given his/her propensity for being a sneak, an idiot and lying, can we
believe ANYTHING YoHarvey/baileynme/spiffy says ?

justm...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2008, 8:13:15 PM3/4/08

The poor child, imagine having to go thru life admitting that
something like Healy is your father.

Gil Jesus

Mar 4, 2008, 8:16:39 PM3/4/08
On Mar 4, 8:13�pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The poor child, imagine having to go thru life admitting that

> something like Healy is your father.-

LOOKS LIKE THEY LEFT THE GATE OF THE ASYLUM OPEN AGAIN:

THE MENTAL CASE KNOWN AS JUSTME1952

yoharvey/justme1952 accused an "imposter" of posting a post of hers to
other newsgroups, when in fact HE/SHE was the one who cross-posted
it:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a1714b6d2ffd26fd

then when she found out that his/her post was on other newsgroups, he/
she flipped out, blaming the "imposter" for creating "bogus"
newsgroups :

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/55eea239ebd9c15d

These unbelievable posts from a self described "Information
Technology" EXPERT with over 12 years experience. Since, then, he/
she's seen Gil Jesuses everywhere. Every new poster using AOL has been
accused of being me. In addition, she was so convinced that I was the
imposter, she complained to AIOE, the news server that I was using at
the time, then announced that she had received an e-mail from them
advising that I had been banned from the newsserver.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b6ffb12116db4645

When she announced I had been banned, I went to my newsreader to
connect to AIOE and it asked me for a screenname and password, so
naturally, I thought they had changed to a pay server. During that
general timeframe, I must have used another server in search of other
newsgroups (not all servers carry ALL newsgroups) because I found out
months later that my newsreader was configured for a screenname and
password. Once she announced that the server was still free, I went to
my newsreader and found the glitch. Then I posted from the AIOE server
to prove that her claim that I was banned wasn't true, she flipped out
and sent another letter of complaint to the newsserver.
Once again she announced that I had been re-banned.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ba22348fc749b3a9

I once again posted from the newsserver 5 hours after her announcement
in order to prove that I had, in fact, NOT been re-banned.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b6ffb12116db4645
Simply ridiculous.

Every time he/she posts. he/she displays the depth of his/her mental
illness. It really IS sad.

Not only has this nutcase LIED about getting me bounced off of a
server, she's also accused me of being Robcap and provided "evidence"
to support her contention, something that I have already proven to be
false.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a13cb7015cb7f9ab

BIGOT JUSTME's USE OF THE WORD "FAGGOT"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f6f01f17e7576000
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4603e6fc16667f80

BIGOT JUSTME'S USE OF THE TERM "SISSY"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d6f13999639fc587
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f94449ca6cb9b275
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9ee148ec2ece0a2d
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4603e6fc16667f80
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b5496d84d37e49a9
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e446a3f76ab693ce

GARBAGE-MOUTHED JUSTME

Chico? KISS MY ASS!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/95aa53d256afdb6b
Healy? Even your ebonics don't make any sense....just shows how
fucking stupid you really are. You know nothing about the internet
asshole, I've worked in IT for 12 years...now go sit in a corner
somewhere and stfu!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b946643ba77b9449
I have all the proof i need, shit for brains and its been sent to the
proper authorities. As I said before go find a corner to sit in and
stfu...this doesn't concern you.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0446347a2e4d4f1c
The cloned posts and emails are coming from that server...got it
fucktard??????

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7711bee62d00a4cb
I receive my email back I'll make sure and post it for the entire
newsgroup to see who the asshole is that started something as a game
and now is in deep shit.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7711bee62d00a4cb
Chico can stuff the other foot in his mouth now for accusing YoHarvey
and I of being the same person. Shit for brains that he is.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3b809c36b0bcdacf
Two words for you Rossely...FUCK OFF!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/99e4a71907a439ee
I could have cared less that someone was posting with my name or any
other LN's on this newsgroup UNTIL they used the word "Cunt" in their
last post. That was where I drew the line. I can tolerate any other
cuss word there is, name calling and insults, but that one was the end
of the road...and it wouldn't have mattered who was being called it.
That post was downright disgusting and the person that posted it will
pay.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5efe57ff9a4455ab
I could have cared less that someone was posting with my name or any
other LN's on this newsgroup UNTIL they used the word "Cunt" in their
last post. You can see what a fucking moron Rossely is as hes
mentioned the word at least 12 times in his repeated posts that say
nothing

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5efe57ff9a4455ab
Holmes uses Healys ass to park his tricycle now...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6f7339640cb6b21e
Bigdog thinks you're a fucking asshole, so do the rest of the LN's on
this group.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/94a5c013c9cde673
*sniff, sniff*...got that nose right up Bens ass again huh Healy??

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/81d9781ab384e808

justm...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2008, 8:25:31 PM3/4/08

aeffects

Mar 5, 2008, 1:42:34 PM3/5/08

I'm very glad you've taken the time and effort searching out members
of my family. your courage has been aply displayed for all to see on
this board and others, that of course as a compete nad of course the
total coward.... we sincereley await your arrival in Las Vegas, or for
that matter anywhere west of the Mississippi.

Should anything happen to any member of my family, under any
circumstance you're the first in line champ, pray we stay healthy.....
I know you.... :)

aeffects

Mar 5, 2008, 1:43:15 PM3/5/08
On Mar 4, 5:13 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

you're second in line... :)

aeffects

Mar 5, 2008, 1:44:26 PM3/5/08
On Mar 4, 5:25 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f6f01f17e757600...

> > BIGOT JUSTME'S USE OF THE TERM "SISSY"
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d6f13999639fc58...

a face that resembles 20 miles if bad road..... you've been branded
with the cut of the century, crone.....