Let's listen in to FBI surveillence of Franklin Jesus, father of Gil Chico Jesus on 11/21/63!

1 view

YoHarvey

Nov 17, 2007, 9:51:20 PM11/17/07
Franklin Jesus: "Honey"? "In case I didn't mention it, I'm flying to
Dallas, TX this afternoon. There's a RENSA convention going on."

Mabel Jesus: " Rensa convetion? Don't you mean MENSA convention
Franklin"?

FJ: "Um, no dear". MENSA is for high IQ people. RENSA is for the 5%
lowest IQ's in the country.

MJ: "Well dear, you have fun and cross the streets at the lights
Franklin. You know how many times you've been hit by cars
jaywalking".

FJ: "sigh". Yes dear.

Franklin Jesus, being surveiled by the FBI arrives at Love Field,
Dallas, TX at 6:38 PM, November 21, 1963 where he is met by ttwo
people...and one dwarf. The FBI concludes this conspiracy is "alive
and active" but the dwarf is there only for sexual needs.

Let's listen in on a planted surveillence device:

Stranger 1 = "Jesus"? Did you bring the Mauser?

FJ: "Mauser"?

Stranger 2 - "Yes you idiot, the weapon"?

FJ: "Weapon"??

Stranger 2 - "Yes, the weapon to shoot JFK tomorrow"?

FJ - "Wow, I thought JFK meant "just fucking kidding"!!

Stranger 1 - "Jesus"? You do belong to RENSA. You're a fucking
idiot. Don't have kids."

FJ: "Kids"? Ohhhhhhh, don't worry. Goats aren't allowed in my
neighbood".

Stranger 2 - (shaking head) "Jesus? You are the dumbest guy I ever
met".

FJ: "Well thanx so much. How do you think I qualified for RENSA?"
Ain't that easy being as stupid as I am".

Stranger 1 - "I meant children Jesus". "Don't have children and if
you do, kill em early". They could infect the environment".

FJ: "I only have a son, Gilbert, who's now 9. Or is he 14? I don't
remember". But, not to worry. With his brains Gilbert one day will
be President....of RENSA."

Stranger 2 - "Tell ya what Jesus". I think we can handle JFK
ourselves tomorrow". Why don't you just fly right back to
Massachusetts...and shoot your wife and son today". Keep this country
safe from inbreeds like yourself, ok"?

FJ: "Sure, I can do that". " I need one favor though".

Stranger 1 - "What favor"?

FJ: "Can you walk me accross the street"? "Traffic is very heavy and
I promised the wife I wouldn't get hit by a car".

Stranger 2 - (Speaking to stranger 1): "Give me that fucking Glock.
I'm going to blow this ignorant asshole's head right off".

Communication broken at this point.