Perhaps JUSTMEntal can explain why I can post from AIOE

Gil Jesus

Dec 30, 2007, 2:29:30 PM12/30/07
Thanks for the tip JustMe that AIOE was still free. It caused me to go back
to my newsreader software and find that I had it configured for a password.
That's why I couldn't sign on to AIOE. Now it's fixed as you can see and
proves that you didn't get anyone bounced from anywhere.

You're a liar and this is the proof.

Gil Jesus

Dec 30, 2007, 3:01:24 PM12/30/07
Let me rephrase that, because I can't account for the many OTHER identities
that you've falsely accused me of having:

But you didn't get ME bounced from AIOE. This is the proof that you're a
dammed liar.

Anyone can see for themselves by clicking on "more Options" and then
selecting "show original". Then look at the line that says "organization".

I AM posting from AIOE.

have a Nice day.

JFK Video Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/GJJdude

YoHarvey

Dec 30, 2007, 3:32:09 PM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 3:01 pm, "Gil Jesus" <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Let me rephrase that, because I can't account for the many OTHER identities
> that you've falsely accused me of having:
>
> But you didn't get ME bounced from AIOE. This is the proof that you're a
> dammed liar.
>
> Anyone can see for themselves by clicking on "more Options" and then
> selecting "show original". Then look at the line that says "organization".
>
> I AM posting from AIOE.
>
> have a Nice day.
>
> JFK Video Channel:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/GJJdude
>

> "Gil Jesus" <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote in messagenews:fl8rop$een$1...@aioe.org...

> > Thanks for the tip JustMe that AIOE was still free. It caused me to go
> > back to my newsreader software and find that I had it configured for a
> > password. That's why I couldn't sign on to AIOE. Now it's fixed as you can
> > see and proves that you didn't get anyone bounced from anywhere.
>
> > You're a liar and this is the proof.- Hide quoted text -

..and so our resident sicko Jesus/robcap/curiousgeorge/JMoore/Hotrod/
Justin/Justinsmom STILL wages a war he can't win roflmao.

Gil Jesus

Dec 30, 2007, 4:14:25 PM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 3:32�pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ..and so our resident sicko Jesus/robcap/curiousgeorge/JMoore/Hotrod/

> Justin/Justinsmom STILL wages a war he can't win roflmao.-

Yes and everyone is laughing at you too. So how is it that I am able
to post through a newsserver from which I've been (according to you
trolls) banned ?

tomnln

Dec 30, 2007, 4:15:59 PM12/30/07
HAHAHAHAHAHA

tomnln

Dec 30, 2007, 4:21:48 PM12/30/07

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Dec 30, 3:01 pm, "Gil Jesus" <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Let me rephrase that, because I can't account for the many OTHER
> identities
> that you've falsely accused me of having:
>
> But you didn't get ME bounced from AIOE. This is the proof that you're a
> dammed liar.
>
> Anyone can see for themselves by clicking on "more Options" and then
> selecting "show original". Then look at the line that says "organization".
>
> I AM posting from AIOE.
>
> have a Nice day.
>
> JFK Video Channel:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/GJJdude
>

> "Gil Jesus" <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote in
> messagenews:fl8rop$een$1...@aioe.org...
> > Thanks for the tip JustMe that AIOE was still free. It caused me to go
> > back to my newsreader software and find that I had it configured for a
> > password. That's why I couldn't sign on to AIOE. Now it's fixed as you
> > can
> > see and proves that you didn't get anyone bounced from anywhere.
>
> > You're a liar and this is the proof.- Hide quoted text -

..and so our resident sicko Jesus/robcap/curiousgeorge/JMoore/Hotrod/
Justin/Justinsmom STILL wages a war he can't win roflmao.

You Criminals>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

Automatically Lose by Default when you RUN from your own
evidence/testimony>>>

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/spy.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/danrather.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/horne__report.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/RACE%20TO%20TSBD.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Rifle.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/single_bullet.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/media_page.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Lattimer.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/orders_of_silence.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/tramps.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/altering_evidence.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/altgens.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/gil_jesus_page.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/videopg.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/AUDIO%20PAGE.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/zapruder%20film.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/you_asked_for_it.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/autopsy.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/characters.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/RACE%20TO%20TSBD.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/croft_photo_with_anaylisis.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/Evid%20Tamp.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/VEITNAM.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CIA.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2007, 4:24:12 PM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 4:15 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> HAHAHAHAHAHA
>

> "Gil Jesus" <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote in messagenews:fl8rop$een$1...@aioe.org...

> > Thanks for the tip JustMe that AIOE was still free. It caused me to go
> > back to my newsreader software and find that I had it configured for a
> > password. That's why I couldn't sign on to AIOE. Now it's fixed as you can
> > see and proves that you didn't get anyone bounced from anywhere.
>
> > You're a liar and this is the proof.- Hide quoted text -

Well a simple email to AIOE will take care of that now won't it? We'll
soon find out... my guess would be you signed up with a different
email address and they haven't made the connection yet...or they just
haven't caught you using their server again....they will know
shortly.
Thanks for letting me know you were able to sign up again. I'll take
it from here you lying bastard.

Gil Jesus

Dec 30, 2007, 4:27:17 PM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 4:24�pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey dickhead:

You can't "sign up" for a server you've been banned from. The server
knows your IP address. IDIOT.

Gil Jesus

Dec 30, 2007, 4:32:31 PM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 4:27 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

> You can't "sign up" for a server you've been banned from. The server

> knows your IP address. IDIOT.-

AIOE FAQs

2 How can i register to aioe.org news server ?

You can't register.
The news server doesn't require registration. You can read your
favorite groups and you can post your own messages without an userid
and a password. The Aioe.org NNTP server accepts incoming connections
from every IP address so everybody can use it.

You can't "sign up" for it. The fact that i can post through AIOE is
PROOF that I wasn't the one you had "banned". MORON

tomnln

Dec 30, 2007, 5:00:33 PM12/30/07

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Dec 30, 4:15 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> HAHAHAHAHAHA
>

> "Gil Jesus" <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote in
> messagenews:fl8rop$een$1...@aioe.org...
> > Thanks for the tip JustMe that AIOE was still free. It caused me to go
> > back to my newsreader software and find that I had it configured for a
> > password. That's why I couldn't sign on to AIOE. Now it's fixed as you
> > can
> > see and proves that you didn't get anyone bounced from anywhere.
>
> > You're a liar and this is the proof.- Hide quoted text -

Well a simple email to AIOE will take care of that now won't it? We'll
soon find out... my guess would be you signed up with a different
email address and they haven't made the connection yet...or they just
haven't caught you using their server again....they will know
shortly.
Thanks for letting me know you were able to sign up again. I'll take
it from here you lying bastard.

Make SURE you take "Tiny Steps".

We want you to have a brain when you address evidence/testimony.

tomnln

Dec 30, 2007, 5:05:19 PM12/30/07
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey dickhead:

You can't "sign up" for a server you've been banned from. The server
knows your IP address. IDIOT.

Hahahaha

Looks like justme took a Big Step and, her Brains fell out.

Hahahaha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aeffects

Dec 30, 2007, 8:06:53 PM12/30/07

This Just*puke*me1952, is sghe/he/it really a IT dude/dudette? If so,
she/he/it should return all paychecks to her employer - they're
getting ripped off!

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2007, 8:11:12 PM12/30/07
> getting ripped off!- Hide quoted text -

And your just as freaking stupid as your buddy Chico! It's there in
black and white, he made another email address me @mine.com to get
back on AIOE. He's a lying bastard and you, well your just a bumbling
old idiot junkie. You make a good pair.

Sam Brown

Dec 30, 2007, 10:31:48 PM12/30/07

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The poor loser is just trying to damn hard, What a disgusting little poodle
fucker he is.

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2007, 11:31:59 PM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 10:31 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "YoHarvey" <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> fucker he is.- Hide quoted text -

You're not on AOIE because you've been kicked off their server again
you lying racist mommas boy bigot.
And heres the proof so you can cram it up your ass along with your
ugly head.

from just me <justm...@gmail.com>
to Paolo Amoroso <est...@aioe.org>,

date Dec 30, 2007 5:19 PM
subject Re: complaint
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 5:19 PM (6 hours ago) Reply

Paolo,
Back in August we had a problem with someone using your news server
and I filed a complaint. This was the email you had returned to me
telling me removing this person had been done. It appears as of today,
the same person has started using your news server again and is coming
back bragging about it. How would this be possible? I will send you
the header from his post on usenet. It doesn't show an ip address and
he is using Outlook Express where before he was using Forte Agent as a
newsreader. Can you give me some insight on how he was able to use
your servers again? Here is the header from his post today..

From: "Gil Jesus" < GJJm...@aol.com>
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk
Subject: Re: Perhaps JUSTMEntal can explain why I can post from AIOE
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 15:01:24 -0500

from Paolo Amoroso <est...@aioe.org>
to just me <justm...@gmail.com>,

date Dec 30, 2007 5:21 PM
subject Re: complaint
mailed-by aioe.org

hide details 5:21 PM (6 hours ago) Reply

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:19:22 -0500

"just me" <justm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Paolo,
> Back in August we had a problem with someone using your news server
> and I filed a complaint.

done again

Took all of 2 minutes for them to respond and kick your sorry ass off
again. Now you low life piece of feces, you're the one that needs to
apologize for lying and deceiving everyone on this newsgroup once
again.
Your illiterate buddies Healy and Rossley will still blow smoke up
your ass....the rest of this NG if they have any brains in their head
will once again see you for what you really are. How you can even show
your face around here any longer is beyond me. It just proves what an
arrogant stupid moron and loser you are.

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2007, 11:41:51 PM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 11:31 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> from just me <justme1...@gmail.com>

> to Paolo Amoroso <est...@aioe.org>,
>
> date Dec 30, 2007 5:19 PM
> subject Re: complaint
> mailed-by gmail.com
>
>  hide details 5:19 PM (6 hours ago)    Reply
>
> Paolo,
> Back in August we had a problem with someone using your news server
> and I filed a complaint. This was the email you had returned to me
> telling me removing this person had been done. It appears as of today,
> the same person has started using your news server again and is coming
> back bragging about it.  How would this be possible? I will send you
> the header from his post on usenet. It doesn't show an ip address and
> he is using Outlook Express where before he was using Forte Agent as a
> newsreader. Can you give me some insight on how he was able to use
> your servers again?  Here is the header from his post today..

> From: "Gil Jesus" < GJJm...@aol.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk
> Subject: Re: Perhaps JUSTMEntal can explain why I can post from AIOE
> Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 15:01:24 -0500

> from Paolo Amoroso <est...@aioe.org>
> to just me <justme1...@gmail.com>,

> date Dec 30, 2007 5:21 PM
> subject Re: complaint
> mailed-by aioe.org
>
>  hide details 5:21 PM (6 hours ago)    Reply
>
> On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:19:22 -0500
>
> "just me" <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Paolo,
> > Back in August we had a problem with someone using your news server
> > and I filed a complaint.
>
> done again
>
> Took all of 2 minutes for them to respond and kick your sorry ass off
> again. Now you low life piece of feces, you're the one that needs to
> apologize for lying and deceiving everyone on this newsgroup once
> again.
> Your illiterate buddies Healy and Rossley will still blow smoke up
> your ass....the rest of this NG if they have any brains in their head
> will once again see you for what you really are. How you can even show
> your face around here any longer is beyond me. It just proves what an
> arrogant stupid moron and loser you are.- Hide quoted text -

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2007, 8:26:25 AM12/31/07
On Dec 30, 11:41 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

How you can show your face on here and ask for an apology again proves
the fact that you are one sick deranged pathetic piece of meat.
You're not human...you're a dog, and that's an insult to dogs.

Burly...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2007, 8:34:26 AM12/31/07

Here is another example of Mr. Gil Jesus revealing he is a
hypocrite. This is profanity at it's worst.

" I'm trying to clean up my ways", you say, Mr. Gil Jesus? Starting
threads pointing out the sins of others when you clearly have a sinful
problem of your own, part of which is using profanity, which is
clearly revealed to the public on a daily basis within this newsgroup,
is hypocritical of you, Mr Gil Jesus.

> You can't "sign up" for a server you've been banned from. The server

> knows your IP address. IDIOT.- Hide quoted text -

aeffects

Dec 31, 2007, 11:23:30 AM12/31/07
On Dec 30, 8:31 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Dec 30, 10:31 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>

> > "YoHarvey" <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Dec 30, 3:01 pm, "Gil Jesus" <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote:

you need to get your shit together when it comes to who your
addressing.... your sounding like desperation is right around the
corner.... a mark of the obsessed.... are you in love or simply
stocking? LMAO :)

tomnln

Dec 31, 2007, 12:53:31 PM12/31/07

"just me" <justm...@gmail.com> wrote:

done again

Hey justme;
Wanna address evidence/testimony?>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Burly...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2007, 1:14:37 PM12/31/07
On Dec 31, 12:53 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> from just me <justme1...@gmail.com>

> to Paolo Amoroso <est...@aioe.org>,
>
> date Dec 30, 2007 5:19 PM
> subject Re: complaint
> mailed-by gmail.com
>
>  hide details 5:19 PM (6 hours ago)    Reply
>
> Paolo,
> Back in August we had a problem with someone using your news server
> and I filed a complaint. This was the email you had returned to me
> telling me removing this person had been done. It appears as of today,
> the same person has started using your news server again and is coming
> back bragging about it.  How would this be possible? I will send you
> the header from his post on usenet. It doesn't show an ip address and
> he is using Outlook Express where before he was using Forte Agent as a
> newsreader. Can you give me some insight on how he was able to use
> your servers again?  Here is the header from his post today..

> From: "Gil Jesus" < GJJm...@aol.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk
> Subject: Re: Perhaps JUSTMEntal can explain why I can post from AIOE
> Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 15:01:24 -0500

> from Paolo Amoroso <est...@aioe.org>
> to just me <justme1...@gmail.com>,

> date Dec 30, 2007 5:21 PM
> subject Re: complaint
> mailed-by aioe.org
>
>  hide details 5:21 PM (6 hours ago)    Reply
>
> On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:19:22 -0500
>
> "just me" <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Paolo,
> > Back in August we had a problem with someone using your news server
> > and I filed a complaint.
>
> done again
>
> Took all of 2 minutes for them to respond and kick your sorry ass off
> again. Now you low life piece of feces, you're the one that needs to
> apologize for lying and deceiving everyone on this newsgroup once
> again.
> Your illiterate buddies Healy and Rossley will still blow smoke up
> your ass....the rest of this NG if they have any brains in their head
> will once again see you for what you really are. How you can even show
> your face around here any longer is beyond me. It just proves what an
> arrogant stupid moron and loser you are.
>
> Hey justme;
> Wanna address evidence/testimony?>>>
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Your website is full of profanity, Mr. Rossley.

tomnln

Dec 31, 2007, 2:55:58 PM12/31/07

<Burly...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Your website is full of profanity, Mr. Rossley.

Since when does Stuttering impede subject matter???

HERE is the subject>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Unless of course your position is Indefensible?
And, your purpose is to Distract from evidence/testimony?