Whom Killed Jesus Christ?

1 view

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Jan 11, 2008, 12:08:30 AM1/11/08
1. The Jews
2. The Romans
3. Suicide

4. LHO
5. LBJ

6. "Ernie"
7. JC's homosexual friend Hogan 'Home Pie' Hesh-kee
8. The Banda Sea Commandos

9. Mohammad Zahir Shah
10. Everybody else.

Martin Shackelford

Jan 11, 2008, 3:52:00 AM1/11/08
The Romans.

Martin

"Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <secto...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Jan 11, 2008, 4:10:00 AM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 12:52 am, "Martin Shackelford" <msha...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:
> The Romans.

won't help, Martin.....

> Martin

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2008, 6:40:30 AM1/11/08
> > > 10. Everybody else.- Hide quoted text -

ROFLMAO....Healy? Are you paid to be this ignorant or does it come
naturally? LOL

Ben Holmes

Jan 11, 2008, 9:36:35 AM1/11/08
In article <a64e1905-7f47-4328...@j78g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,
Ronald 'More-More' Moshki says...

Looking like a "Count" Baldoni fan...

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Jan 11, 2008, 3:11:41 PM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 9:36 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <a64e1905-7f47-4328-b7e7-214c3e063...@j78g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,

Was re-watching some HC stuff about JFK; one finds it
difficult to insist on LN or CT; so many of
us go back and forth.

The security or lack thereof at Dealy was stunningly
deficient, though. That's a bad-me.

curtjester1

Jan 11, 2008, 3:16:35 PM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 12:08 am, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki"

"It it, I"?

No.

CJ

YoHarvey

Jan 11, 2008, 3:29:05 PM1/11/08

Lee Harvey Oswald?

Know the last words of Jesus?

"Hey Jerry, I can see your house from up here" :-)

Sam Brown

Jan 11, 2008, 4:39:46 PM1/11/08
I was always under the impression that Christ was the victim of bigotry and
fear. Funny that.

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jan 11, 2008, 5:11:12 PM1/11/08
Christ was a victim of Crooked Leadership.

Scripture also mentions ABOMINATIONS (homosexuals)

Leviaticus 12 22.

Glad to see your interest in Scripture.

You may be Salvageble after all.

Meanwhile;
Here's what you're Missing>>>

Sam Brown

Jan 11, 2008, 5:50:39 PM1/11/08
snore

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Jan 11, 2008, 11:02:22 PM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 3:16 pm, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:

curt is a suspect.

Ben Holmes

Jan 12, 2008, 12:41:54 AM1/12/08
In article <775333ac-e35d-4612...@q77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
Ronald 'More-More' Moshki says...

>On Jan 11, 3:16=A0pm, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jan 11, 12:08=A0am, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki"

>> <sector_f...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> > 1. The Jews
>> > 2. The Romans
>> > 3. Suicide
>>
>> > 4. LHO
>> > 5. LBJ
>>
>> > 6. "Ernie"
>> > 7. JC's homosexual friend Hogan 'Home Pie' Hesh-kee
>> > 8. The Banda Sea Commandos
>>
>> > 9. Mohammad Zahir Shah
>> > 10. Everybody else.
>>
>> "It it, I"?
>>
>> No.
>>
>> CJ
>

>curt is a suspect.

Plonk...

tomnln

Jan 12, 2008, 1:48:11 AM1/12/08
Hey;
That rymes with WHORE!

Is it true that you got Kicked outta the Girl Scouts because you Ate all the Brownies?

Ooh  You missed these>>>

Gil Jesus

Jan 12, 2008, 6:26:05 AM1/12/08
Some of your choices are ridiculous.

The answer to your question us taught in elementary Sunday School.

Jesus was tortured, ridiculed and crucified by non-believers.

They're still ridiculing His Word today.

Burly...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2008, 9:09:05 AM1/12/08
On Jan 11, 5:11 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Christ was a victim of Crooked Leadership.
>
> Scripture also mentions ABOMINATIONS (homosexuals)
>
> Leviaticus 12 22.

And while you are condemning others for their sins, The Word of God
also discusses the use of flithy language, Mr. Rossley, which you
display here on a daily basis.

> Glad to see your interest in Scripture

> You may be Salvageble after all.
>
> Meanwhile;
> Here's what you're Missing>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm
>

> "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in messagenews:4787e22d$0$13113$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au...

> >I was always under the impression that Christ was the victim of bigotry and
> > fear. Funny that.
>

> > <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 11, 4:10 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> won't help, Martin.....

> > ROFLMAO....Healy? Are you paid to be this ignorant or does it come

> > naturally? LOL- Hide quoted text -

Gil Jesus

Jan 12, 2008, 9:33:52 AM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 9:09�am, BurlyGu...@gmail.com wrote:

> �And while you are condemning others for their sins, The Word of God

> also discusses the use of flithy language, Mr. Rossley, which you
> display here on a daily basis.

Funny how the "Christian" calling himself Burlyguard has a problem
with profanity when it comes from the CT side, but has NO PROBLEM with
the daily profanity spewing from the LN side.

Has anyone seen a post of his where he spoke out against any of the
following profane postings ?

ANTI-CHRISTIAN YOHARVEY POKING FUN OF THE CRUCIFIXION

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3e955da36f61d10f

FILTHY MOUTHED BIGDOG

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e6f3bf522e032579

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c0c0bc549019347a

GARBAGE-MOUTHED JUSTME

Chico? KISS MY ASS!

Healy? Even your ebonics don't make any sense....just shows how
fucking stupid you really are.
You know nothing about the internet asshole, I've worked in IT for 12
years...now go sit in a corner somewhere and stfu!

I have all the proof i need, shit for brains and its been sent to the
proper authorities.
As I said before go find a corner to sit in and stfu...this doesn't
concern you.
-
The cloned posts and emails are coming from that
server...got it fucktard??????

I receive my email back I'll make sure and post it for the entire
newsgroup to see who the asshole is that started something as a game
and now is in deep shit. You crossed the line when you used that "C"
word, and didn't have the balls to use it under your own name.

Chico can stuff the other foot in his mouth now for accusing YoHarvey
and I of being the same person.
Shit for brains that he is.

Ah so instead of Rossely we got the second in command idiot
Healy...how's that brown nose Healy?
Shoved far enough up the Dwarfs ass yet??? Two words for ya....GET
LOST!

I could have cared less that someone was posting with my name or any
other LN's on
this newsgroup UNTIL they used the word "Cunt" in their last post.
That was where I drew the line. I can tolerate any other cuss word
there is, name calling and insults, but that one was the end of the
road...and it wouldn't have mattered who was being called it. That
post was downright disgusting and the person that posted it will pay.

I could have cared less that someone was posting with my name or any
other LN's on
this newsgroup UNTIL they used the word "Cunt" in their last post.
You can see what a fucking moron Rossely is as hes mentioned the word
at least 12 times in his repeated posts that say nothing

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5efe57ff9a4455ab

Holmes uses Healys ass to park his tricycle now...the little Sadam
never learned to ride a 2 wheeler LOL

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6f7339640cb6b21e

Bigdog thinks you're a fucking asshole, so do the rest of the LN's on
this group.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/94a5c013c9cde673

IS BURLYGUARD AGAINST ALL PROFANITY, OR IS HIS JUDGMENT AN UNJUST JOKE
TO BE IGNORED ? Why doesn't he speak out against THEIR profanities ?

"Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small
as well as the great..."

(Deut. 1:17)

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2008, 9:38:18 AM1/12/08

He has moron, while you're doing your searches pay more attention! You
can't stand the fact that someone else talks bible talk can ya Chico??
Difference is, they are truely a Christian...you're a hypocrite!!!!!
Bigot

Burly...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2008, 9:41:42 AM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 9:33 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

I am, it's not, and I have.

I posted this thread on January 9, 2008: Lurker: Beware before
entering this newsgroup. There is much profanity

This is to make people aware that there is profanity among LN and
CT.

Gil Jesus

Jan 12, 2008, 9:48:20 AM1/12/08
On Jan 11, 3:29�pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Know the last words of Jesus?
>

> "Hey Jerry, I can see your house from up here" �:-)-

THIS POST SHOWS WHAT A LOWLIFE YOU REALLY ARE, YOHARVEY.

"For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt
be condemned."
Matthew 12:37

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2008, 9:52:11 AM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 9:48 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jan 11, 3:29�pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Know the last words of Jesus?
>
> > "Hey Jerry, I can see your house from up here" �:-)-
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------

> THIS POST SHOWS WHAT A LOWLIFE YOU REALLY ARE, YOHARVEY.
>
> "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt
> be condemned."
> Matthew 12:37

Don't try and change the subject lying hypocrite, YoHarvey didn't post
anything this morning. Amazing how you try and get your ASS out of a
jam by lying each and every time. What a pig.

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2008, 9:54:41 AM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 9:52 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

BTW idiot, actions speak louder then words....you already are
condemned.

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Jan 12, 2008, 11:31:26 AM1/12/08

It's nice to see someone falling in the trap.

tomnln

Jan 12, 2008, 1:33:07 PM1/12/08

<Burly...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Jan 11, 5:11 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Christ was a victim of Crooked Leadership.
>
> Scripture also mentions ABOMINATIONS (homosexuals)
>
> Leviaticus 12 22.

Burly wrote;

And while you are condemning others for their sins, The Word of God
also discusses the use of flithy language, Mr. Rossley, which you
display here on a daily basis.

********************

Let's check Burley's Scorecard so far.

Burly Supports Murder
Burly Dodges evidence/testimony
Burly Condones Homosexuality
Burly Condones Lies
Burly Attacks the messenger
Burly has Opinions Without Basis
Burly Supports Profanity of his friends

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

tomnln

Jan 12, 2008, 1:36:15 PM1/12/08
bailey...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> > Know the last words of Jesus?
>
> > "Hey Jerry, I can see your house from up here" �:-)-
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------
> THIS POST SHOWS WHAT A LOWLIFE YOU REALLY ARE, YOHARVEY.
>
> "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt
> be condemned."
> Matthew 12:37
JUSTME WROTE

Don't try and change the subject lying hypocrite, YoHarvey didn't post
anything this morning. Amazing how you try and get your ASS out of a
jam by lying each and every time. What a pig.

Darn it;
She Misses the evidence/testimony again>>>

curtjester1

Jan 12, 2008, 1:45:00 PM1/12/08
On 11 Jan, 23:02, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <sector_f...@yahoo.com>

wrote:
> On Jan 11, 3:16 pm, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 11, 12:08 am, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki"
>
> > <sector_f...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > 1. The Jews
> > > 2. The Romans
> > > 3. Suicide
>
> > > 4. LHO
> > > 5. LBJ
>
> > > 6. "Ernie"
> > > 7. JC's homosexual friend Hogan 'Home Pie' Hesh-kee
> > > 8. The Banda Sea Commandos
>
> > > 9. Mohammad Zahir Shah
> > > 10. Everybody else.
>
> > "It it, I"?
>
> > No.
>
> > CJ
>
> curt is a suspect.- Hide quoted text -

It WAS a conspiracy!!

Sam Brown

Jan 12, 2008, 6:24:35 PM1/12/08
You are a hypocrite bigot. Burly points it out and you cry like a baby. What
a pathetic loser you are.

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Jan 12, 2008, 6:45:12 PM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 3:24 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> You are a hypocrite bigot. Burly points it out and you cry like a baby. What
> a pathetic loser you are.

damn your busy this Saturday morning in Fresno, aren't ya? Get fired
from that phonebook ad company you write for.... anyway, so you don't
forget....

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also
known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods
qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with
unpopular titles such as "kooks", "right-wing", "liberal", "left-
wing", "terrorists", "conspiracy buffs", "radicals", "militia",
"racists", "religious fanatics", "sexual deviates", and so forth. This
makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same
label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

<sniperoo>

Sam Brown

Jan 13, 2008, 3:41:53 AM1/13/08
It rymes(sic) with bore too. Did you put Ellens teeth in by mistake again?

Sam Brown

Jan 13, 2008, 3:44:43 AM1/13/08

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 12, 3:24 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> You are a hypocrite bigot. Burly points it out and you cry like a baby.
>> What
>> a pathetic loser you are.
>
> damn your busy this Saturday morning in Fresno, aren't ya? Get fired
> from that phonebook ad company you write for.... anyway, so you don't
> forget....

Ok, time to adjust the signal on your tinfoil hat. Time for a lie down
Junkie, you've just bought some bad stuff thats all. Loser.

> 5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also
> known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods
> qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with
> unpopular titles such as "kooks", "right-wing", "liberal", "left-
> wing", "terrorists", "conspiracy buffs", "radicals", "militia",
> "racists", "religious fanatics", "sexual deviates", and so forth. This
> makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same
> label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
>
> <sniperoo>

How convenient. Boo Hoo little girl. Defects has his panties in a wad. LOL

Burly...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2008, 8:39:58 AM1/13/08
On Jan 12, 1:33 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <BurlyGu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 11, 5:11 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:> Christ was a victim of Crooked Leadership.
>
> > Scripture also mentions ABOMINATIONS (homosexuals)
>
> > Leviaticus 12 22.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------

> Burly wrote;
>  And while you are condemning others for their sins, The Word of God
> also discusses the use of flithy language, Mr. Rossley, which you
> display here on a daily basis.
>                     ********************
>
> Let's check Burley's Scorecard so far.
>
> Burly Supports Murder
> Burly Dodges evidence/testimony
> Burly Condones Homosexuality
> Burly Condones Lies
> Burly Attacks the messenger
> Burly has Opinions Without Basis
> Burly Supports Profanity of his friends
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----------------------

You conveniently left this out, Mr. Rossley.

On January 09, 2008, warning lurkers that there is profanity among
the posters within this newsgroup, among both LN and CT I posted the
thread, titled:

" Lurker: Beware before entering this newsgroup. There is much

profanity".

I have also pointed out to you, on mumerous occassions that there
are no civil, sensible conspiracy theorists with which to ''discuss
the evidence'' within this newsgroup. You, and you alone, have, on
several occassions proven my point, and continue to do so on a daily
basis in all that you say.

So, post the links to your profanity filled website all you want, but
expect the lurker to be continually warned about it.

> > Glad to see your interest in Scripture
>
> > You may be Salvageble after all.
>
> > Meanwhile;
> > Here's what you're

> > Missing>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE...

tomnln

Jan 13, 2008, 1:44:06 PM1/13/08
On Jan 12, 1:33 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <
BurlyGu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 11, 5:11 pm, "tomnln" <
tom...@cox.net> wrote:> Christ was a victim of Crooked Leadership.

> > Scripture also mentions ABOMINATIONS (homosexuals)
>
> > Leviaticus 12 22.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------
> Burly wrote;
> And while you are condemning others for their sins, The Word of God
> also discusses the use of flithy language, Mr. Rossley, which you
> display here on a daily basis.
> ********************
>
> Let's check Burley's Scorecard so far.
>
> Burly Supports Murder
> Burly Dodges evidence/testimony
> Burly Condones Homosexuality
> Burly Condones Lies
> Burly Attacks the messenger
> Burly has Opinions Without Basis
> Burly Supports Profanity of his friends

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----------------------
Mr. Burly wrote;

You  conveniently left this out, Mr. Rossley.

 On January 09, 2008, warning lurkers that there is profanity among
the posters within this  newsgroup, among both LN and CT I posted the
thread, titled:

" Lurker: Beware before entering this newsgroup. There is much
profanity".

  I have also pointed out to you, on mumerous occassions that there
are no civil, sensible conspiracy theorists with which to ''discuss
the evidence'' within this newsgroup.  You, and you alone, have, on
several occassions proven my point, and continue to do so on a daily
basis in all that you say.

 So, post the links to your profanity filled website all you want, but
expect the lurker to be continually warned about it.
                              **************************
tomnln writes;

LURKERS BEWARE;
Mr. Burly "conveniently" NEVER mentioned the LN'r Foul Language if Hundreds of PREVIOUS Warnings
 until someone else pointed out his Bias.

Mr. Burly "conveniently" NEVER mentioned that the foul language was Originated by LN's.

Mr. Burly NEVER mentioned that I RETALIATE better than his friends.

Mr. Burly "conveniently" NEVER mentioned that I post More evidence/testimony than ANY LN'r on this entire Forum.

I have NEVER asked Mr. Burly to discuss the evidence WITH ME.

I have asked EVERY LN'r to address the evidence/testimony itself.
There are only 2 possible reasons to AVOID addressing evidence/testimony.
1  Ignorance of that evidence/testimony.
2  FEAR of that evidence/testimony.

With that said;
I invite Mr. Burly to tell us WHICH of the 4 sources of CE-399 he believes?
I invite Mr.Burly to tell us WHERE the "Other" 3 bullets are?

1  WC submitted CE-399

2  "Pointed bullet" handled by Parkland Parkland Security O. P. Wright

3  Bullet that fell on the floor of JBC's operating room

4   Bullet "EXTRACTED" by Dr from JBC's leg

ALL found HERE>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/john_connally.htm

Unless of course Mr. Burly's REAL intention is to "attack the messenger" rather than see the message.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burly...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2008, 2:56:11 PM1/13/08
On Jan 13, 1:44 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <BurlyGu...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:8e2073f8-40e3-435f...@f10g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

> On Jan 12, 1:33 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>

> > <BurlyGu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 11, 5:11 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:> Christ was a victim of Crooked Leadership.
>
> > > Scripture also mentions ABOMINATIONS (homosexuals)
>
> > > Leviaticus 12 22.
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­-------------------------------------
> > Burly wrote;
> > And while you are condemning others for their sins, The Word of God
> > also discusses the use of flithy language, Mr. Rossley, which you
> > display here on a daily basis.
> > ********************
>
> > Let's check Burley's Scorecard so far.
>
> > Burly Supports Murder
> > Burly Dodges evidence/testimony
> > Burly Condones Homosexuality
> > Burly Condones Lies
> > Burly Attacks the messenger
> > Burly has Opinions Without Basis
> > Burly Supports Profanity of his friends
>
> >http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE...

GIGO.

Thank you for your thoughts, Mr. Rossley.

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Jan 13, 2008, 3:22:43 PM1/13/08

On Jan 13, 1:44 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <BurlyGu...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:8e2073f8-40e3-435f...@f10g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
>
> On Jan 12, 1:33 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>

> > <BurlyGu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 11, 5:11 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:> Christ was a
> > victim of Crooked Leadership.
>
> > > Scripture also mentions ABOMINATIONS (homosexuals)
>
> > > Leviaticus 12 22.
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------限-------------------------------------

> > Burly wrote;
> > And while you are condemning others for their sins, The Word of God
> > also discusses the use of flithy language, Mr. Rossley, which you
> > display here on a daily basis.
> > ********************
>
> > Let's check Burley's Scorecard so far.
>
> > Burly Supports Murder
> > Burly Dodges evidence/testimony
> > Burly Condones Homosexuality
> > Burly Condones Lies
> > Burly Attacks the messenger
> > Burly has Opinions Without Basis
> > Burly Supports Profanity of his friends
>
> >http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE...
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------限-----------------------

Mr. Burly wrote;

GIGO.

Thank you for your thoughts, Mr. Rossley.

*************

I Write;

Thank You for Proving my point Mr. Burly.

Burly...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2008, 9:50:55 AM1/14/08
On Jan 13, 3:22 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <BurlyGu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 13, 1:44 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>

> > <BurlyGu...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:8e2073f8-40e3-435f...@f10g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
>
> > On Jan 12, 1:33 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > > <BurlyGu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > On Jan 11, 5:11 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:> Christ was a
> > > victim of Crooked Leadership.

> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­­-------------------------------------

> > > Burly wrote;
> > > And while you are condemning others for their sins, The Word of God
> > > also discusses the use of flithy language, Mr. Rossley, which you
> > > display here on a daily basis.
> > > ********************
>
> > > Let's check Burley's Scorecard so far.
>
> > > Burly Supports Murder
> > > Burly Dodges evidence/testimony
> > > Burly Condones Homosexuality
> > > Burly Condones Lies
> > > Burly Attacks the messenger
> > > Burly has Opinions Without Basis
> > > Burly Supports Profanity of his friends
>
> > >http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE...

> Mr. Burly wrote;
>
> GIGO.
>
> Thank you for your thoughts, Mr. Rossley.
>
> I Write;
>
> Thank You for Proving my point Mr. Burly.

GIGO, Mr. Rossley!