UNDERWEAR LINGERIE

1 view

onceinl...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2007, 6:30:12 PM8/10/07
Lingerie is a term for women's fashion underwear. It derives from the
French word 'lin' for linen. While the term in the French language
applies to all underwears for either sex, in English it is applied
only to those women's underwears designed to be visually appealing or
erotic, typically incorporating materials such as nylon (nylon
tricot), polyester, satin, lace and/or silk, and not applied to
functional cotton underwears.

http://flingk.com/uelwi2x

Message has been deleted

Don

Aug 11, 2007, 1:21:30 PM8/11/07

<onceinl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Lingerie is a term for women's fashion underwear.

How do you pronounce that word?
Is it: Linger-ee?

Marty

Aug 11, 2007, 3:23:25 PM8/11/07

"Don" <one-if-...@concord.com> wrote in message

It's pronounced;" TAKE IT OFF OF ALT.ELVIS.KING". It doesn't belong here.

Don

Aug 11, 2007, 10:01:17 PM8/11/07

"Marty" <moon...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Then I suggest you approach THE ORIGINAL POSTER, whom is not me.
I'm in alt.architecture.

BTW: I have a 9' x 13' black velvet picture of the king in that cool white
outfit with shiney things all over it that he was rather fond of, does it
have any market value outside the flea market circles?
juss wundrin.......

Baldoni <baldoniXXV

Aug 12, 2007, 5:45:27 AM8/12/07
onceinl...@gmail.com wrote :

A bartender in Jacksonville told me that one of the Memphis Mafia shit
his underwear while mistaking milk for a special treatment for
constipated horses.

The King went mad when they were found amongst a rose bush and one of
the MM tried to blame his uncle who liked the occasional drink.

--
Count Baldoni

Baldoni <baldoniXXV

Aug 12, 2007, 2:24:34 PM8/12/07
Don wrote :

The guy you are asking is Marty Lacker who was one of Elvis's Memphis
Mafia. He is one of those freeloaders that the King showered in gifts
and cars and the told all in a book when the King died.

Don't ask him about the picture because he will fuck you over for it.
He will resort to anything for cash and his big pay day is soon coming
up which is 30 years since Elvis died.

30 YEARS and these guy's are still spouting shit and trying to make a
living off Elvis.

PS

Do you know anything about architecture in London ? I am trying to get
a campaign up and running to ban Prince Charles from opening his mouth
and stopping many building projects that have been proposed for the
capital city of England.

--
Count Baldoni

Don

Aug 13, 2007, 8:11:34 AM8/13/07

"Baldoni @googlemail.com>" <baldoniXXV<nil> wrote

> Do you know anything about architecture in London ? I am trying to get a
> campaign up and running to ban Prince Charles from opening his mouth and
> stopping many building projects that have been proposed for the capital
> city of England.

Not much, but there are a couple people here that know quite a bit.
In general, I am not in favor of guy A stopping guy B from using his
property as he sees fit.

co.port

Aug 13, 2007, 3:35:26 PM8/13/07

you dream of this often don't you?

co.port

Aug 13, 2007, 3:35:51 PM8/13/07
On Aug 11, 3:23 pm, "Marty" <moon7...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Don" <one-if-by-l...@concord.com> wrote in message

> > <onceinlifet...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Lingerie is a term for women's fashion underwear.
>
> > How do you pronounce that word?
> > Is it: Linger-ee?
>
> It's pronounced;" TAKE IT OFF OF ALT.ELVIS.KING". It doesn't belong here.

hummm... here we go again...

co.port

Aug 13, 2007, 3:36:35 PM8/13/07
On Aug 11, 10:01 pm, "Don" <one-if-by-l...@concord.com> wrote:
> "Marty" <moon7...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> > "Don" <one-if-by-l...@concord.com> wrote in message
>
> >> <onceinlifet...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> How do you pronounce that word?
> >> Is it: Linger-ee?
>
> > It's pronounced;" TAKE IT OFF OF ALT.ELVIS.KING". It doesn't belong here.
>
> Then I suggest you approach THE ORIGINAL POSTER, whom is not me.
> I'm in alt.architecture.
>
> BTW: I have a 9' x 13' black velvet picture of the king in that cool white
> outfit with shiney things all over it that he was rather fond of, does it
> have any market value outside the flea market circles?
> juss wundrin.......- Hide quoted text -

yeh this years redneck rampage... come to virginia for that shit..
i'm sure it'll sell.. alongside with that classic case of old world
coors before it became legal in the east.

co.port

Aug 13, 2007, 3:37:59 PM8/13/07

oh, the so called experts.... who are still getting away with that
title.... only because their computer monitor is a great cushion from
actual documentation.

Don

Aug 13, 2007, 5:08:57 PM8/13/07

"co.port" <compan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

No, theez R uther peeplz........

Baldoni <baldoniXXV

Aug 15, 2007, 3:45:46 PM8/15/07
Marty explained :

To those who don't know this is Marty Lacker who was once one of Elvis
Presley's Memphis Mafia members. He was fired by Vernon Presley and
did not go to Elvis's funeral, despite all the very expensive gifts
that Elvis bought for him.

Elvis bought Marty and his wife Patsy very expensive automobiles. He
was best man at Elvis's wedding along with Joe Esposito.

It has been alleged that Marty and his wife Patsy stole 300 bucks off
the King of Rock N Roll.

--
Count Baldoni

Lone

Aug 15, 2007, 3:53:18 PM8/15/07
On 15 Aug., 21:45, Baldoni <baldoniXXV<nil>@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Marty explained :
>
> > "Don" <one-if-by-l...@concord.com> wrote in message
>
> >> <onceinlifet...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> How do you pronounce that word?
> >> Is it: Linger-ee?
>
> > It's pronounced;" TAKE IT OFF OF ALT.ELVIS.KING". It doesn't belong here.
>
> To those who don't know this is Marty Lacker who was once one of Elvis
> Presley's Memphis Mafia members. He was fired by Vernon Presley and
> did not go to Elvis's funeral, despite all the very expensive gifts
> that Elvis bought for him.
>
> Elvis bought Marty and his wife Patsy very expensive automobiles. He
> was best man at Elvis's wedding along with Joe Esposito.
>
> It has been alleged that Marty and his wife Patsy stole 300 bucks off
> the King of Rock N Roll.
>
> --
> Count Baldoni

Quote THE KING:

Its a hot time in florida

Close quote

Sam Brown

Aug 15, 2007, 9:37:55 PM8/15/07

"Lone" <amsei...@gmail.com> wrote in message

"rainy night in Georgia'

Don

Aug 16, 2007, 7:41:28 AM8/16/07

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

*Fire on the Mountain*

aeffects

Aug 20, 2007, 12:26:19 AM8/20/07
On Aug 10, 3:32 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Aug 10, 6:30 pm, onceinlifet...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Someone must have heard about Healys pink panties. They've dedicated a
> thread to him

if it isn't the re-mailing Lone Nut pukster Justme1952 -- You know I
was giving some serious CT thought to you, Justme1952, I think your
sorry ass is
Sammy from down-undah, yep I do! -- Your slipping up with your
aliases, you sorry fuck..... Actually your giving legitimate lesbians
a bad name...

How come you and Sammy from down-undah post to the alt.x-y USNET
board? What is the alt.x-y board?

Sam Brown

Aug 20, 2007, 12:54:54 AM8/20/07
Watch Grandad squirm below!!!!

"aeffects" <aeff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Oh dear it just keeps getting worse for you by the minute. The best thing
you could do for yourself right now is put the top back in the bottle and go
to bed, but you're not going to are you Grandad? You cant help digging that
hole you're in. Dont let me stand in your way. You show more lack of
character with each post.

tomnln

Aug 20, 2007, 12:57:08 AM8/20/07
Another lumber camp vocabulary.

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

aeffects

Aug 20, 2007, 1:10:18 AM8/20/07
On Aug 19, 9:54 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Watch Grandad squirm below!!!!
>
> "aeffects" <aeffe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Sammy from down-UNDAH...... we got you champ, suck it up, let your
embarassment roll over you? So, what's the deal with your JFK
assassination experience. You post nothing about JFK's assassination
(same for Justme1952). Now that worthless puke started out as an
asshole, and remains one -- you on the other hand have grown into one
and yet, nothing about JFK. What's the deal, hon?

Sam Brown

Aug 20, 2007, 1:19:35 AM8/20/07

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message
> Another lumber camp vocabulary.

To whom are you referring Toothless? I think its time to pop you under the
stairs for a while, your battery is flat.

Sam Brown

Aug 20, 2007, 1:22:53 AM8/20/07

"aeffects" <aeff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Yes Ugly bigot Grandad? How are the Grandkids? Proud? Just think, its all
there archived for your family to look at in coming years once you've curled
up your toes. All in your own words! ROTFLMAO

<snipped> for being the worthless distraction technique that we ALL know
that its is.

tomnln

Aug 20, 2007, 1:24:12 AM8/20/07
With that lumber camp vocabulary, was it you who called justme a cunt?

Are you trying to force her to come after you so you can Ravage her?

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Aug 20, 2007, 1:31:30 AM8/20/07

> With that lumber camp vocabulary, was it you who called justme a cunt?

No you sloppy old fool. I am a little more creative with my insults
generally, I'm offended that you hadn't noticed. But then so much about you
offends me.

> Are you trying to force her to come after you so you can Ravage her?

Not touching yourself are you Toothless? A bit like handling cold spaghetti
I imagine. Careful, you might give yourself an embollism.(look it up)

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2007, 6:15:56 AM8/20/07
On Aug 20, 1:31 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

> > With that lumber camp vocabulary, was it you who called justme a cunt?
>
> No you sloppy old fool. I am a little more creative with my insults
> generally, I'm offended that you hadn't noticed. But then so much about you
> offends me.
>

> > Are you trying to force her to come after you so you can Ravage her?
>
> Not touching yourself are you Toothless? A bit like handling cold spaghetti
> I imagine. Careful, you might give yourself an embollism.(look it up)
>

> > "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> >> "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message
>
> >> To whom are you referring Toothless? I think its time to pop you under
> >> the stairs for a while, your battery is flat.

Once again Healy I have no idea wtf you're talking about...but thats
nothing new, where am I suppsosidly posting? Add a link, if theres
something posted on any other board besides this one its the imposter
at it again. I guess they want to end up in more hot water then their
already going to be facing. I love it.

Sam and I aren't having an affair, but if i was gay she'd be my type
of woman. Intelligent, sense of humor and she can bring you morons to
your knees with her one liner comebacks. ^5 Sam, you go girl!

tomnln

Aug 20, 2007, 12:41:09 PM8/20/07
What the heck is this about sam brown being a "CANNIBAL"?

Something about "Eating little girls".

Whenever he/she catches them reading evidence/testimony.

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm