Is Justme's "Done again " done again ?

Gil Jesus

Dec 31, 2007, 4:22:09 PM12/31/07
Justme1952 wrote:

Took all of 2 minutes for them to respond and kick your sorry ass off
again. Now you low life piece of feces, you're the one that needs to
apologize for lying and deceiving everyone on this newsgroup once
again.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ba22348fc749b3a9

But I'm still posting from there. How can that be if you had me kicked off
"again" 5 hours ago ?

--
JFK Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/GJJdude

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2007, 4:28:43 PM12/31/07

Took you all night and day to figure out how to deceive AIOE again huh
Chico? Well you won't be posting there for long. I love it, keep doing
what you're doing...I told you eventually it's going to be sent to
AOL. Then the only posting you'll be doing is on the mens room walls
of gay bars looking for a date.

Gil Jesus

Dec 31, 2007, 4:34:30 PM12/31/07
On Dec 31, 4:28�pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey justme:

You didn't get me booted LAST TIME.
You didn't get me booted THIS TIME

either you're a goddamned LIAR, or you have the wrong person.

Anyone who thinks you can deceive the banlist from a server is a
moron.

Go ahead and send it to President Bush. Who gives a shit.

MENTAL CASE.

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2007, 4:42:23 PM12/31/07
> MENTAL CASE.- Hide quoted text -

Sure thing fucktard....it's been sent. Funny after they emailed me
yesterday I asked you 5 times why you weren't using AIOE....you
ignored every question. You had to figure out a way to get back on it
again. Well we'll see how long it takes for a response this time.
There is no such thing as a default email address unless you make it
you lying bigot. They know what you're doing now, it's only a matter
of time before AOL is involved. You should have thought twice before
you started messing with other peoples screen names and email
addresses huh Gumba?? Better start buying those markers for the
bathroom walls sissy boy...you'll be spending a lot of time in the
mens rooms on your knees. BTW....nice choice of words, you just made
your phoney God very proud. Scum!

tomnln

Dec 31, 2007, 5:15:41 PM12/31/07

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Dec 31, 4:22 pm, "Gil Jesus" <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Justme1952 wrote:
>
> Took all of 2 minutes for them to respond and kick your sorry ass off
> again. Now you low life piece of feces, you're the one that needs to
> apologize for lying and deceiving everyone on this newsgroup once
> again.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ba22348fc749b3a9
>
> But I'm still posting from there. How can that be if you had me kicked off
> "again" 5 hours ago ?
>
> --
> JFK Videos:http://www.youtube.com/GJJdude

Took you all night and day to figure out how to deceive AIOE again huh
Chico? Well you won't be posting there for long. I love it, keep doing
what you're doing...I told you eventually it's going to be sent to
AOL. Then the only posting you'll be doing is on the mens room walls
of gay bars looking for a date.

Now that that's all cleared up justme;
Are you ready to address evidence/testimony from the Warren Commission's 26
volumes?

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

aeffects

Dec 31, 2007, 5:59:01 PM12/31/07
On Dec 31, 1:42 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

I think this is ALL you doing.... you've set the entire episode up,
its YOU that setup the fictious email account.... so easy, so simple
top do.... who are you trying to kid..... LMFAO

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2007, 6:03:23 PM12/31/07
> top do.... who are you trying to kid..... LMFAO- Hide quoted text -

Your paranoia is showing again butt sniffer, but thats how the bigot
got back on AIOE, he isn't fooling anyone but the fools that believe
him...I can think of 2 LOL

aeffects

Dec 31, 2007, 6:05:05 PM12/31/07
On Dec 31, 1:28 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

for one who claims to be gay, you're certainly trying to bring the
wrath of that gay community down around your ears, toots-e-roll.
You've become pathalogical.... not a stretch to think you're a sick
motha-fucka. Shit even Slamm'in Sammy from down-undah is giving you a
wide berth -- and we ALL know Sammy likes dem carpets, eh?

One can be legit thinking your a liar concerning EVERYTHING

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2007, 6:24:05 PM12/31/07
> One can be legit thinking your a liar concerning EVERYTHING- Hide quoted text -

Nice to see you proving once again you have shit for brains. You show
me one single post where I said I was gay...you're the one that
started saying that moron. I have nothing against gay people, except
Chico because hes a closet case who puts them down. We know your a
sick mofo along with you 2 sidekicks. You and Jesus can write the
books on how to lie, you're pros at it. No go sniff Gildas butt, he's
going to be feeling more embarrassement before the night is over.
Remember tonight is the winner of the dumbest fuck of the year
award....you and Chico are neck and neck for the winner.

Sam Brown

Dec 31, 2007, 8:46:49 PM12/31/07
HOW MANY MORE TIMES TO DO NEED TO BE TOLD DEFECTS? IT'S ME THATS GAY NOT
JUSTME. FOR CHRISTS SAKE STOP SUCKING ON THAT BAG OF GLUE AND LEARN
SOMETHING WILL YOU. JUNKIE SCUM.

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message