justme1952 & jecorbett1951

1 view

aeffects

Jan 9, 2008, 3:57:24 AM1/9/08
Our remaining resident muncher (seeing that Sammy from down-undah
bailed) and the SCAB! can they be one in the same? Perhaps a dynamic
duo? (now that makes for an interesting picture)

Are we getting two IT pukes for the price of one?

aeffects

Jan 9, 2008, 3:58:54 AM1/9/08

LMFAO! I crack myself up sometimes.....

Phil Ossofee

Jan 9, 2008, 5:09:02 AM1/9/08
As well you should Mr. Healy, you give the attack dogs a good bite.

Gil Jesus

Jan 9, 2008, 5:32:45 AM1/9/08

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2008, 7:40:38 AM1/9/08
On Jan 9, 5:32 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jan 9, 3:57�am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:> Our remaining resident muncher (seeing that Sammy from down-undah
> > bailed) and the SCAB! can they be one in the same? Perhaps a dynamic
> > duo? (now that makes for an interesting picture)
>
> > Are we getting two IT pukes for the price of one?

> There are some other similarities:
>
> They both have foul mouths
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5efe57ff9a4455abhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e6f3bf522e032579

> They both dodge evidence and testimony
>
> They're both racist ( ala their use of the racist term "chico")
>
> and just me is a homophobe:
>
> BIGOT JUSTME's USE OF THE WORD "FAGGOT"
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f6f01f17e7576000http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4603e6fc16667f80

ROFLMAO and your point sissy boy fagot Jesus??? There I used the words
again you lying , bible blabbing, hypocritical, racist, homophobic
closet case. That about covers the likes of you
Healy, you mean you treat yourself with crack, don't ya junkie?? It's
ok the alcoholic Phil thinks you're funny.
Too late for you to post my cuss words Chico, your bible blabbing days
are over. We call em like we see em...
Bigdog thinks you're a fucking asshole, so do the rest of the LN's on
this group. (add that to your list LOL)
I needed a good laugh this morning, you 2 idiots never disappoint!

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2008, 8:47:34 AM1/9/08
On Jan 9, 7:40 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 9, 5:32 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 9, 3:57�am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:> Our remaining resident muncher (seeing that Sammy from down-undah
> > > bailed) and the SCAB! can they be one in the same? Perhaps a dynamic
> > > duo? (now that makes for an interesting picture)
>
> > > Are we getting two IT pukes for the price of one?

> > There are some other similarities:
>
> > They both have foul mouths
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5efe57ff9a4455a...

> > They both dodge evidence and testimony
>
> > They're both racist ( ala their use of the racist term "chico")
>
> > and just me is a homophobe:
>
> > BIGOT JUSTME's USE OF THE WORD "FAGGOT"
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f6f01f17e757600...

> > BIGOT JUSTME'S USE OF THE TERM "SISSY"
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d6f13999639fc58...

> ROFLMAO and your point sissy boy fagot Jesus??? There I used the words
> again you lying , bible blabbing, hypocritical, racist, homophobic
> closet case. That about covers the likes of you
> Healy, you mean you treat yourself with crack, don't ya junkie?? It's
> ok the alcoholic Phil thinks you're funny.
> Too late for you to post my cuss words Chico, your bible blabbing days
> are over. We call em like we see em...
> Bigdog thinks you're a fucking asshole, so do the rest of the LN's on
> this group. (add that to your list LOL)
> I needed a good laugh this morning, you 2 idiots never disappoint!- Hide quoted text -

See for yourself the lies and childish mentality of the Three Stooges
on "Exposing the Ignorant"
http://rossleysignorance.wetpaint.com/page/Gilbert+Jesus%3A++aka+Robcap%2C+CuriousGeorge%2C+Hotrod%2C+JMoore%2C+Justin%2C+Justinsmom

aeffects

Jan 9, 2008, 11:06:38 AM1/9/08
On Jan 9, 5:47 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
> on "Exposing the Ignorant"http://rossleysignorance.wetpaint.com/page/Gilbert+Jesus%3A++aka+Robc...

no denial I see....

bigdog

Jan 9, 2008, 11:08:43 AM1/9/08
wrote:
> On Jan 9, 5:32 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 9, 3:57�am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:> Our remaining resident muncher (seeing that Sammy from down-undah
> > > bailed) and the SCAB! can they be one in the same? Perhaps a dynamic
> > > duo? (now that makes for an interesting picture)
>
> > > Are we getting two IT pukes for the price of one?

> > There are some other similarities:
>
> > They both have foul mouths
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5efe57ff9a4455a...

> > They both dodge evidence and testimony
>
> > They're both racist ( ala their use of the racist term "chico")
>
> > and just me is a homophobe:
>
> > BIGOT JUSTME's USE OF THE WORD "FAGGOT"
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f6f01f17e757600...

> > BIGOT JUSTME'S USE OF THE TERM "SISSY"
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d6f13999639fc58...

> ROFLMAO and your point sissy boy fagot Jesus??? There I used the words
> again you lying , bible blabbing, hypocritical, racist, homophobic
> closet case. That about covers the likes of you
> Healy, you mean you treat yourself with crack, don't ya junkie?? It's
> ok the alcoholic Phil thinks you're funny.
> Too late for you to post my cuss words Chico, your bible blabbing days
> are over. We call em like we see em...
> Bigdog thinks you're a fucking asshole, so do the rest of the LN's on
> this group. (add that to your list LOL)
> I needed a good laugh this morning, you 2 idiots never disappoint!- Hide quoted text -

ROFLMFAO!!! We've been found out, justme. Yes, I/we are really the
anti-Chico, creating alter egos to post my arguments. It isn't just
the two of us. I'm also DVP, Lowry, Chuck, Sam, etc. I dropped the Ed
Cage moniker a while back just to confuse the CTs (not hard to do). In
fact, I am really the only LN left in America and I post under all
these other names to make it seem like there are more of us. But you
probably know me best by my real name. I am Vincent Bugliosi, Last of
the Lone Nutters. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2008, 11:27:04 AM1/9/08
> the Lone Nutters. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.- Hide quoted text -

ROFLMAO Bigdog, I'm also Sam and YoHarvey...damn we sure are good
handling all these morons on our own aren't we? Freaking Healy and his
paranoia, it's gonna kill him sooner or later...sooner would be good!
KUTGW Bigdog LOL

aeffects

Jan 9, 2008, 11:34:14 AM1/9/08

of course you are, hon -- hence the thread

It isn't just
> the two of us. I'm also DVP, Lowry, Chuck, Sam, etc.

nah you haven't the 'nads'

I dropped the Ed
> Cage moniker a while back just to confuse the CTs (not hard to do).

Fast Eddy Cage got drove out of here when challenged concerning 4
Bronze Star Medals he earned during one tour in Vietnam

In
> fact, I am really the only LN left in America and I post under all
> these other names to make it seem like there are more of us.

you wish.... just another teeny-bopping Lone Nut flunky looking for a
little extra credit from the .john school of obfuscation and dark
deeds...

But you
> probably know me best by my real name. I am Vincent Bugliosi, Last of
> the Lone Nutters.

nah.... just one of the first amongst the last... Horrible classes the
past few semesters... The Catholics must of take the Catholic out of
Marquette Univ.....

> Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Can't, Lower_y hasn't given the pipe up for 4 years now, perhaps
Justme1952 will sit on his face, give 'em a thrill.....

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2008, 12:27:14 PM1/9/08
> Justme1952 will sit on his face, give 'em a thrill.....- Hide quoted text -

Healy? You have to be the biggest idiot I have ever come across.
You've been a junkie for too many years. Your imagination has run away
with you to the point of no return. You say the most absurd things and
the scarey part is you actually believe them LMAO. You're freaking
fried toots...they can't even donate that brain of yours to the SPCA,
dogs have more intelligence, it would be an insult to them. Go back to
your rubber room and bounce off the walls for a bit. What a total
waste of human being, to think there are innocent people that have
died that deserved to live and you're still around taking up needed
oxygen.

aeffects

Jan 9, 2008, 12:33:03 PM1/9/08
On Jan 9, 9:27 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

by the time we're through with you you'll be having bigdog whistle 5
bars of Dixie through his asshole.... you've much to look forward too,
hon....

tomnln

Jan 9, 2008, 12:44:49 PM1/9/08
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no denial I see....

Considering that you mentioned my name in a negative vein AGAIN;

I have a comment;

Word has it that your CUNT is so BIG that you can even Hide the HOLE of Cyberspace! ! ! !

NOW, give us your comments on these official records>>>

THANKS AGAIN.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2008, 3:37:41 PM1/9/08
On Jan 9, 12:44 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:455cc7a9-f60c-4f94...@k2g2000hse.googlegroups.com...
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------

> no denial I see....
>
> Considering that you mentioned my name in a negative vein AGAIN;
>
> I have a comment;
>
> Word has it that your CUNT is so BIG that you can even Hide the HOLE of Cyberspace! ! ! !
>
> NOW, give us your comments on these official records>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm
>
> THANKS AGAIN.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------- Hide quoted text -

Are you threatening me again Healy? Am I supposed to start to shiver
in my shoes now? When bigdog is ready to whistle thru his asshole,
I'll send him to you for instructions, you've been doing it for years.
That's about the third threat from you..I have the other two posts
saved. Might just be time to forward them on. It will give you much to
look forward too also.....keep those eyes open toots!

aeffects

Jan 9, 2008, 3:43:01 PM1/9/08
On Jan 9, 12:37 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
> > NOW, give us your comments on these official records>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE...

> > THANKS AGAIN.
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------- Hide quoted text -

> Are you threatening me again Healy? Am I supposed to start to shiver
> in my shoes now? When bigdog is ready to whistle thru his asshole,
> I'll send him to you for instructions, you've been doing it for years.
> That's about the third threat from you..I have the other two posts
> saved. Might just be time to forward them on. It will give you much to
> look forward too also.....keep those eyes open toots!

threat, what threat toots-e-roll?

Speak to us oh great IT-puke... perhaps you can whistle as few bars
for us, of course with your rear-end it'll sound like a tuba
concerto.....

tomnln

Jan 9, 2008, 3:44:34 PM1/9/08
SHE SURE Mixed up posts this time.

aeffects

Jan 9, 2008, 5:03:33 PM1/9/08
On Jan 9, 12:44 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:357bee04-c2ac-4b85...@f47g2000hsd.googlegroups.com...
> > NOW, give us your comments on these official records>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE...

> > THANKS AGAIN.
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------- Hide quoted text -

> Are you threatening me again Healy? Am I supposed to start to shiver
> in my shoes now? When bigdog is ready to whistle thru his asshole,
> I'll send him to you for instructions, you've been doing it for years.
> That's about the third threat from you..I have the other two posts
> saved. Might just be time to forward them on. It will give you much to
> look forward too also.....keep those eyes open toots!
>
> SHE SURE Mixed up posts this time.
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the puke needs a job.....

bigdog

Jan 9, 2008, 10:22:38 PM1/9/08
> hon....- Hide quoted text -

Healy, you wish you still could whistle through your asshole, but
you've been reamed so many times by your master Holmes that it has
become physically impossible for you.

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2008, 10:59:58 PM1/9/08
> become physically impossible for you.- Hide quoted text -

Holmes uses Healys ass to park his tricycle now...the little Sadam
never learned to ride a 2 wheeler LOL

Gil Jesus

Jan 10, 2008, 5:38:26 AM1/10/08
wrote:

> Bigdog thinks you're a fucking asshole, so do the rest of the LN's on

> this group. (add that to your list LOL)

Wow, that really hurts my feelings. I've spent my life searching for
acceptance from the LN community. Now I'm crushed beyond words. There
is no more purpose for my life.

The Lone Nutters hate me. I'm going to cry.

muc...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2008, 5:52:48 AM1/10/08

The CT'ers are too dishonest to admit it, but they also think you're a
moron.

bigdog

Jan 10, 2008, 7:29:43 AM1/10/08
On Jan 10, 5:52 am, much...@gmail.com wrote:
.

> The CT'ers are too dishonest to admit it, but they also think you're a
> moron.

5*

ROFLMFAO!!!

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2008, 7:32:30 AM1/10/08

You got that right Mark LMFAO! The only ones that Chico whines too
are Healy and Rossley when he's nailed against the wall. Their the
only ones who overlook his lies and stupidity because they fall in the
same catagory as Jesus.

aeffects

Jan 10, 2008, 10:47:58 AM1/10/08

I think I pissed ALL the Nutter's off, I may of hit on something with
the whistling gig, Gil.

Now, if the Nutters could demonstrate some knowledge concerning the
JFK assassination ....

aeffects

Jan 10, 2008, 10:53:02 AM1/10/08
On Jan 9, 7:59 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

all this brown stuff, your obsessed toots-e-roll.... do you have
another problem there *little* guy? You no good at this toot's -- buy
yourself a WCR, bone up (pardon the pun) and get back to me when you
can demonstrate a modicum of knowledge concerning same.

You're a he/she/it fruitcake, no-nothing one at that!

tomnln

Jan 10, 2008, 11:49:33 AM1/10/08

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Jan 10, 7:29 am, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 10, 5:52 am, much...@gmail.com wrote:
> .
>

> > The CT'ers are too dishonest to admit it, but they also think you're a
> > moron.
>
> 5*
>
> ROFLMFAO!!!

You got that right Mark LMFAO! The only ones that Chico whines too
are Healy and Rossley when he's nailed against the wall. Their the
only ones who overlook his lies and stupidity because they fall in the
same catagory as Jesus.

Justme is selling $0.35 Tours of her Cunt to get Crack Money.

The Tour lasts Six weeks (it's BIG Folks)

She STILL RUN from evidence/testimony>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

She took a Big step one day and, Twin Town Cars FELL OUT.

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2008, 11:58:47 AM1/10/08
On Jan 10, 11:49 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 10, 7:29 am, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:> On Jan 10, 5:52 am, much...@gmail.com wrote:
> > .
>
> > > The CT'ers are too dishonest to admit it, but they also think you're a
> > > moron.
>
> > 5*
>
> > ROFLMFAO!!!
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------------------------

> You got that right Mark LMFAO!  The only ones that Chico whines too
> are Healy and Rossley when he's nailed against the wall. Their the
> only ones who overlook his lies and stupidity because they fall in the
> same catagory as Jesus.
>
> Justme is selling $0.35 Tours of her Cunt to get Crack Money.
>
> The Tour lasts Six weeks (it's BIG Folks)
>
> She STILL RUN from evidence/testimony>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

> She took a Big step one day and, Twin Town Cars FELL OUT.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------

Healy? Get back to me when you learn the english language toots!
You're a moron

tomnln

Jan 10, 2008, 12:17:24 PM1/10/08

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Are ALL Cunts Dyslexic???
Looks like her brain ALSO Fell Out!

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

bigdog

Jan 10, 2008, 12:55:10 PM1/10/08

Healy, Holmes tells me he likes it when you squeal like a pig.

aeffects

Jan 10, 2008, 1:05:28 PM1/10/08

your pervertedness is duly noted, toots-e-roll!

aeffects

Jan 10, 2008, 1:07:34 PM1/10/08
On Jan 9, 12:57 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Our remaining resident muncher (seeing that Sammy from down-undah
> bailed) and the SCAB! can they be one in the same? Perhaps a dynamic
> duo? (now that makes for an interesting picture)
>
> Are we getting two IT pukes for the price of one?

can it be true? Only a mucher can tell for sure

Gil Jesus

Jan 10, 2008, 5:27:17 PM1/10/08
On Jan 9, 3:57�am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are we getting two IT pukes for the price of one?

I'd like to think of them as two puckered a**holes. With no place to
go.

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2008, 6:20:24 PM1/10/08

Think what you wish Chico...we already KNOW your a pathological lying,
hypocrtical bible blabbing, homo closet case sissy, racist, bigot.
That about covers it unless anyone else has something to add to Chicos
list of personalities.

YoHarvey

Jan 10, 2008, 6:44:55 PM1/10/08
On Jan 10, 6:20 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Now, if the Nutters could demonstrate some knowledge concerning the
JFK assassination ....

Healy? Knowledge such as John "Francis" Kennedy and Zapruder never
existed knowledge? Healy? You're as close to a dsyfunctional moron
as I've ever seen. Better ask Jesus/Robcap to move over!

aeffects

Jan 11, 2008, 3:40:21 AM1/11/08
On Jan 10, 3:20 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

what WE DO know is this: you have zero knowledge of the JFK
assassination, what we also know is WHY you're here..... carry on
*troll* (your brother can chime in anytime he likes)

aeffects

Jan 11, 2008, 3:42:18 AM1/11/08

can't hear you toots-e-roll, you must remove your face from that
certain *special* someones crotch in order to be heard....

muc...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2008, 4:31:21 AM1/11/08

Holmes also likes it when you play coy.

Sam Brown

Jan 11, 2008, 4:36:31 AM1/11/08

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sit down Junkie. When someone farts, you'll know we need your opinion.

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2008, 6:29:34 AM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 4:36 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sam, even then his opinion wouldn't matter LOL

aeffects

Jan 11, 2008, 11:07:03 AM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 3:29 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

wrote:
> On Jan 11, 4:36 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>

> > "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 10, 3:20 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > Think what you wish Chico...we already KNOW your a pathological lying,
> > > hypocrtical bible blabbing, homo closet case sissy, racist, bigot.
> > > That about covers it unless anyone else has something to add to Chicos
> > > list of personalities.
>
> > what WE DO know is this: you have zero knowledge of the JFK
> > assassination, what we also know is WHY you're here..... carry on
> > *troll* (your brother can chime in anytime he likes)
>
> > Sit down Junkie. When someone farts, you'll know we need your opinion.

YANK that FOUR ELEPHANT C-H-A-I-N..... LMAO! Say Sammy have you ever
written anything you got paid for.... speak up, girl!

> Sam, even then his opinion wouldn't matter LOL

lookie here, all this mileage over a nothing post, from a NO NOTHING
--- No one can help you toots-e-roll! YANK that Lone Nut C-H-A-I-N!

45 questions & 16 smoking guns ye ol frauds -- posing as gays..... the
depths the no-nothings go to...

LMFAO!

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2008, 12:06:14 PM1/11/08
> LMFAO!- Hide quoted text -

Paranoia strikes deep...into your life it will creep...it starts when
you're always afraid...step outta line the men come and take you
away.....wtf are they waiting for? You should have been removed years
ago LOL

Sam Brown

Jan 11, 2008, 4:38:24 PM1/11/08

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

And no matter how many times he's corrected, he still can't comprehend that
it's "know-nothing". Defects gene pool is as shallow as a teaspoon.

bigdog

Jan 11, 2008, 9:27:51 PM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 11:07 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> LMFAO!- Hide quoted text -

How fucking stupid is Healy. He refers to a "NO NOTHING". Is that
anything like a Know Nothing? Healy probably thinks the "N" on the
Northwestern football helmets stands for NOWLEDGE.

aeffects

Jan 12, 2008, 3:40:11 AM1/12/08

gawd-damn lookie at the lone Nutter's JUMP ------ Yank that Nutter C-H-
A-I-N..... thank gawd you're here, I consider it a public service
keeping your sorry assed persons of public roads....

aeffects

Jan 12, 2008, 3:45:50 AM1/12/08
On Jan 11, 1:38 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

no matter what-where or when.... you're there toots-e-roll, YANK, that
Nutter's C-H-A-I-N..... think Four Elephants, Sammy from down-
undah..... Can you write is the question? Little less muff and a
little more pencil and paper - should do the trick (pardon the pun,
Sammy)

Now about this new found bratha and sistah act.... they patterning the
same act you and *your* brother have, Sammy?

aeffects

Jan 12, 2008, 3:42:12 PM1/12/08
On Jan 11, 6:27 pm, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

SCAB you been outted -- LMFAO! How do you spell F-R-A-U-D?

Sam Brown

Jan 12, 2008, 11:42:14 PM1/12/08
More unintentional hilarity from the King of Incomprehension below. Is
anyone else really finding this giggle worthy?

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Jan 12, 2008, 11:44:27 PM1/12/08

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Is there more than one voice in your head at any given time? Or do they form
an orderly queue? Fascinating. Like a car crash. You know you shouldn't but
somehow you can't tear your eyes away.

aeffects

Jan 13, 2008, 11:32:40 AM1/13/08

Most of my Aussie friends can do a lot better than that - ya wimp!
Oop's, that's right you're from Fresno... how silly of me....

Sam Brown

Jan 13, 2008, 3:29:45 PM1/13/08

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

So now you have voices in your head with Australian accents! I am getting to
you aren't I Junkie? ROTFLMAO (just not in Fresno).

aeffects

Jan 13, 2008, 6:10:24 PM1/13/08

shit hon, no voices -- one of Aussie's I shared a podium with --
discussing of all things, the Zapruder film, not that you know
anything about that so don't concern yourself with details -- just
keep on munch'in-muncher....

YoHarvey

Jan 13, 2008, 7:18:55 PM1/13/08
> keep on munch'in-muncher....- Hide quoted text -

Wow, that really hurts my feelings. I've spent my life searching for

acceptance from the LN community. Now I'm crushed beyond words. There
is no more purpose for my life.

The Lone Nutters hate me. I'm going to cry.

Absolutely right Jesus/Robcap. Scum like you doesn't deserve to
live. You make NO contribution to society...other than the
perversions of your existence. It's terribly entertaining lol.

aeffects

Jan 13, 2008, 10:21:32 PM1/13/08

really?

hot damn, here's that little Yo-fuck.....

13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by
reasoning backwards with an apparent deductive logic in a way that
forbears any actual material fact.