Healy OUT of the closet!! Anybody shocked?

YoHarvey

Dec 15, 2007, 7:53:46 PM12/15/07
Many people hide their sexuality behind homophobia. David Healy does
this. How do I know this? Because I'm gay and so is David. He and
met in Vegas in April, 2005. Our relationship lasted 7 months. I
know of this particular site because of David. We had a wonderful
physical relationship until he met somebody else. He doesn't care
who
he hurts.

aeffects

Dec 15, 2007, 8:02:51 PM12/15/07

ROTFLMFAO..... you must be really hurting, son...... You're in our
prayers..... LMAO! I think the slug is on the run Gil.... You got 'em
fingered.....

YoHarvey

Dec 15, 2007, 8:06:56 PM12/15/07

Oh gay one? The above posting is on another thread. I'm simply
alerting the world to YOU. Was he any good Healy? He makes you sound
like a "pro" lol

aeffects

Dec 15, 2007, 8:14:03 PM12/15/07

both, BOTH hands on the keyboard you perv you!

tomnln

Dec 15, 2007, 11:14:57 PM12/15/07

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Looks like Yo(Momma)Harvey wrote the Warren Report.

THIS Yo(Momma)Harvey>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

tomnln

Dec 15, 2007, 11:17:42 PM12/15/07

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

QUEER? QUEER?? Who's Queer???

You wife told us that you tried to SWALLOW her 22 ft. BOA.
Right after she asked you to explain these Lies>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

tomnln

Dec 15, 2007, 11:53:37 PM12/15/07

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2007, 12:35:51 AM12/16/07
On Dec 15, 11:53 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "YoHarvey" <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote in message

http://rossleysignorance.wetpaint.com/

Gil Jesus

Dec 16, 2007, 8:32:32 AM12/16/07
Dave, looks like YoLarvae finally burned him/herself by not posting
the LINK to a prior posting.

Instead he/she elected to post the text only. Now was that REALLY on
another thread, or has YoLarvae finally posted something that is the
truth ?

Will he trade his gold real estate jacket for a halter, a mini skirt
and some pumps ?

When he/she shows a house to a prospective buyer, will YOYO only use
the back door from now on ?

Is JUST MEntal facing an alliance with a queer majority ?

Will the trolls now have to retreat to practicing sword-swallowing ?

Are the world's carpet installers in danger ?

There are OH so many questions...stay tuned. This is getting
good....and funny.

http:/www.youtube.com/GJJdude

Gil Jesus

Dec 16, 2007, 8:34:34 AM12/16/07

and no I'm not surprised that YoHarvey is queer.

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2007, 8:48:39 AM12/16/07
> and no I'm not surprised that YoHarvey is queer.- Hide quoted text -

Wrong Chico, what's getting hysterical is that you live in a 3 room
house, sell junk car parts out of your yard, you've never been
married, have produced no children (Thank God for that) and are a
closet case homosexual that hides behind the bible to try and detour
people from the truth. 99,000 for a house that looks like a normal
persons garage LOL....btw, the garage must have been a major selling
factor on your decision, its almost bigger then the actual house is.

A misfit who wanted to be a police officer like his daddy, but was
scared shitless and quit. You didn't even have the balls to defend
your community, you spineless piece of crap. Security guard at Walmart
was a job you couldn't even hold. The old ladies probably scared off
muggers from stealing YOUR purse rather then the other way around.

How many citations from the town did you get about the junk in your
yard Chico? Your desperate posts to sell junk car parts because "I
have to clean up my yard" must have really sent other posters on that
forum away laughing.

Now Chico, before you start degrading others for their lifestyles, I
suggest you take a close look at your own. There's so much more to
tell about you...but we'll save that for later and for the web site.
Apparently you're not at all familiar with public records on the net
and what you can find out about people.
ROFLMAO....you're the bottom of the barrel Jesus.

God doesn't want you, but the devil is waiting to bend you over and
give you the best and probably only sex you've ever had! LOL

aeffects

Dec 16, 2007, 9:48:52 AM12/16/07

ROTFLMFAO!

aeffects

Dec 16, 2007, 9:51:20 AM12/16/07
On Dec 16, 5:48 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

c'mon Lowry-puke (we KNOW).... hike up that skirt, gird those loins
and pull that pud...... can you do that with both hands on the
keyboard?

Sam Brown

Dec 16, 2007, 4:24:34 PM12/16/07

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

You are seriously deranged.

Sam Brown

Dec 16, 2007, 4:26:36 PM12/16/07

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Indeed.

YoHarvey

Dec 16, 2007, 4:38:36 PM12/16/07
On Dec 16, 4:26 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Indeed.- Hide quoted text -

The originator who "outed" Healy described Healy with a tatoo on his
left shoulder. Do you deny this Healy?

tomnln

Dec 16, 2007, 5:01:16 PM12/16/07

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> You are seriously deranged.

Coming from an ABOMINATION>>>HAHAHAHAHAHA

REPENT by addressing evidence/testimony>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

tomnln

Dec 16, 2007, 5:04:05 PM12/16/07

> The originator who "outed" Healy described Healy with a tatoo on his
> left shoulder. Do you deny this Healy?

Yo(Momma)Harvey will even Swallow a 22 ft. BOA to avoid addressing

aeffects

Dec 16, 2007, 6:08:06 PM12/16/07
On Dec 16, 1:24 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "Gil Jesus" <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote in message

you hon, are seriously *barren*

tomnln

Dec 16, 2007, 8:38:21 PM12/16/07

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ther AIDS Problem Prevents ALL LN's from addressing evidence/testimony.

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Sam Brown

Dec 17, 2007, 4:16:05 AM12/17/07

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

Bite me, you pathetic bag of bones. Borrow Ellens teeth if you have to.

Sam Brown

Dec 17, 2007, 4:18:16 AM12/17/07

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

Look at these two fine examples of American manhood. You guys must be so
proud. <snicker>

> http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
> http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

tomnln

Dec 17, 2007, 12:53:15 PM12/17/07

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

I was So looking forward to your answer to the issues of evidence/testimony.

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

I should have known that a DYKE who doesn't know the difference between
men/women
wouldn't know anything of evidence/testimony.

Every time I ask you to address evidence/testimony, you "Choke-Up a Pantie
Girdle".
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

THERE>>> Did it Again.

Sam Brown

Dec 17, 2007, 8:05:41 PM12/17/07
I think you've soiled your diaper old man, you smell.

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Dec 17, 2007, 9:29:38 PM12/17/07

>I think you've soiled your diaper old man, you smell.

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

AND, AGAIN

YoHarvey

Jan 14, 2008, 5:36:59 PM1/14/08

I admit it damnit; I love David Healy :-)

Sam Brown

Jan 14, 2008, 6:03:05 PM1/14/08

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I must admit I'm fond of him.

aeffects

Jan 14, 2008, 6:06:10 PM1/14/08
On Jan 14, 3:03 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "YoHarvey" <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I do admit to being in Fresno, Sammy you tell them....

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2008, 7:39:58 PM1/14/08
> I do admit to being in Fresno, Sammy you tell them....- Hide quoted text -

ROFLMAO ok ok if this is confession time I love Healy too, infact...I
love him sooooo much that I compare that love to having a root canal.

Sam Brown

Jan 14, 2008, 8:19:05 PM1/14/08

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

He is living proof of the adage 'there is ALWAYS someone worse off than you
are'. He's an amoeba.

aeffects

Jan 15, 2008, 4:09:50 AM1/15/08
On Jan 14, 4:39 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

you have a woody toots-e-roll. Here all along you claimed Lesbian-
hood, ouch.... How you gonna explain that to the girls down on the
farm....

aeffects

Jan 15, 2008, 4:12:11 AM1/15/08
On Jan 14, 5:19 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

sammy your lower than coral dung... So how you may ask, does coral
grow in Fresno -- Sammy knows....

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2008, 6:57:19 AM1/15/08
> grow in Fresno -- Sammy knows....- Hide quoted text -

One of these days you'll actually make a comment that doesn't support
your stupidity Healy. I never claimed I was a lesbian...you did. That
proves you have a mind like a colander, full of holes and unable to
retain anything. Considering your stupidity, all of the above comments
were jokes, we don't really love you LOL.

curtjester1

Jan 15, 2008, 1:15:52 PM1/15/08
On 15 Dec 2007, 23:14, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Dec 15, 4:53 pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Many people hide their sexuality behind homophobia.  David Healy does
> >> this.  How do I know this?  Because I'm gay and so is David.  He and
> >> met in Vegas in April, 2005.  Our relationship lasted 7 months.  I
> >> know of this particular site because of David.  We had a wonderful
> >> physical relationship until he met somebody else.  He doesn't care
> >> who
> >> he hurts.
>
> > ROTFLMFAO..... you must be really hurting, son...... You're in our
> > prayers..... LMAO! I think the slug is on the run Gil.... You got 'em
> > fingered.....
>
> Looks like Yo(Momma)Harvey wrote the Warren Report.
>
> THIS Yo(Momma)Harvey>>>  http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

I am sure by the time your investigation is complete it will be 100%
LNT'er = Gay Perv = CIA Lackey = Troll Bait...in the confines
here...:-)

CJ

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2008, 1:20:34 PM1/15/08
> CJ- Hide quoted text -

Courtjester? You and your croonies will be buried with your own
bs ...we just keep giving you the rope to hang yourselves.

aeffects

Jan 15, 2008, 2:03:20 PM1/15/08
On Jan 15, 10:20 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

oh really? enjoy clam-dip!

8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with
authority and present your argument with enough "jargon" and
"minutiae" to illustrate you are "one who knows", and simply say it
isn't so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or
citing sources.

tomnln

Jan 15, 2008, 2:20:19 PM1/15/08

Courtjester? You and your croonies will be buried with your own
bs ...we just keep giving you the rope to hang yourselves.

Always Threats;

NEVER any evidence/testimony.

CE 399 had 3 Different Points of Origin.

http://whokilledjfk.net/john_connally.htm

curtjester1

Jan 15, 2008, 3:09:13 PM1/15/08
> bs ...we just keep giving you the rope to hang yourselves.- Hide quoted text -

Sounds like the authority of a Nikita Krushchev..."we will bury you."
Your going to need more than rope though, because to bury here
requires reading a book.

CJ

tomnln

Jan 15, 2008, 3:18:27 PM1/15/08
HAHAHAHAHAHA

"curtjester1" <curtj...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Jan 15, 2008, 6:09:44 PM1/15/08

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Your dealer is cutting your smack with talcum powder Junkie.

Sam Brown

Jan 15, 2008, 6:12:32 PM1/15/08

"curtjester1" <curtj...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I'm sorry, but I feel the need to ask. Did you Yanks have a free computer
for trailer trash government initiative. I can't think of a single Cter on
this group that is pig ignorant. Please correct me if I'm wrong Lners.
Please.

CJ

Sam Brown

Jan 15, 2008, 6:14:50 PM1/15/08

"curtjester1" <curtj...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

WTF???????? Is it me? I don't understand any of this fools post.

CJ

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2008, 6:43:39 PM1/15/08
On Jan 15, 6:14 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "curtjester1" <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

He must be taking lessons from Healy...he's trying out for the job of
5th Stooge

Sam Brown

Jan 15, 2008, 6:34:30 PM1/15/08

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Forgive me nutters, that should read "that is NOT pig ignorant."

Insert dull Junkie comments about typing error
here...................................

> CJ

aeffects

Jan 16, 2008, 3:34:58 AM1/16/08
On Jan 15, 3:14 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "curtjester1" <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

of course you don't you fucking 2x4, this is a JFK assassination
board, not the usual perv type USENETboard you hang at. Sheeeeet your
the only one in the dark here toots-e-roll, all except your brother
Just*puke*me1952, of course.....

> CJ

aeffects

Jan 16, 2008, 3:37:33 AM1/16/08
On Jan 15, 3:12 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

spit it out Sammy, spit it out......

Sam Brown

Jan 16, 2008, 4:35:51 AM1/16/08
Thanks for being unable to resist proving my point. Dull, predictable,
junkie.

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Jan 16, 2008, 4:37:29 AM1/16/08

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gotcha again. Having a bad day hon?

>> CJ

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2008, 6:57:29 AM1/16/08

Damnit Sam, Healy solved the case..he knows I'm your brother. I think
Healy played too many games of Clue as a child and lost every damn one
of them. What a freaking moron. Time to shoot up junkie, use some
battery acid this time.

curtjester1

Jan 16, 2008, 3:51:30 PM1/16/08
On 15 Jan, 18:14, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "curtjester1" <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I guess not being able to read here qualifies him not to be a reader
of books then. Do these guys like Sam and Bud, just go on shifts
every few weeks? I think they are more sychronized than a WWF tag
team rasslin' match!

CJ

cdddraftsman

Jan 17, 2008, 2:27:25 AM1/17/08
Rossley must of got those big red lips from sucking on
doornorbs .......... that or the big boa he keeps talking about is
really his neighbor Bubba !

Try wrapping those lips around these Rossley you prevert :

http://tomrossley.home.comcast.net/
Where he posts 178 Derelict Video's That Lead
You Down The Conspiracy Toilet .....!
AND !
In Case McAdam's Don't Post This One :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=6pps879&s=1&capwidth=false
Dr. CrankShafts ' Signed ' Book To Rossley :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=8boorxc&s=1&capwidth=true
Healy of Dealey : ' Toxic Teller of Tall Tales ' :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=72k2vdj&s=1&capwidth=false
Rossley's Handy Gadget :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/DogTranslator2.jpg
Gilstapo Escapes From The Conspiracy Coo-Coo Clinic :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/GilEscapes.jpg
Rossley : Gay Porn Star ! :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=730jdw9&s=1&capwidth=false
Ben Ulms Accepts Award :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=8fjxnbp&s=1
Gilstapo ' On The Trail of the Assassin's ' :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6q2s4y9&s=1
Hey Bird Brain ...Pull Over ! :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/HeyBirdBrain.jpg
Rossley's Big Boner Theory :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=8aa1v77&s=1&capwidth=false
Gilstapo's New Book :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=72qlj7l&s=1
For The Official Records :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=81q466t&s=1&capwidth=false
Rossley's New Book :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/RosleyNewBook.jpg
Gilstapo and Wife In Dealey Plaza :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=7xchhfp&s=1&capwidth=false
Rossley Bail Party :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=6ybwn5t&s=1&capwidth=false
Caution : BullShitters In Area :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=6nudich&s=1&capwidth=false
Ben Ulms Dad Reacts To His Sons 45 Excuses :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/BenUlmsDad.jpg
Rossley : The Pope of The Religion of Bullshit :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/RossleysArk-1.jpg
The Evil Minions of Con-Spiracy :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6q3edc1&s=1
Gil's Constituency :
http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=3xdgkays4k
House Wife of the Year :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vwyzaw&s=2
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=53smyyu
The America Rossley Remembers :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nn19hz&s=2
Hate mail to justme :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=122dbm9&s=2
Pakistany Army : Holmes was no .... :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14jch75&s=2
JFK's Comments To Rossley :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=27yjnt&s=2
Ben Holmes Cornspiracy Carate Chopper :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=nvqkig&s=2
Is Rossley getting overly ripe for the Care Home ? :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2vnqo9u&s=2
Gils donkey gets it :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mauzo4&s=2
The King of Funk ! :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2iau87p&s=2
Rossley on Route I-80 :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=8vuav4&s=2
Trailer Trash Queens of ACJ :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4tgyj2t
Spotlight :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=5yim92w&s=1
Healy's Lawn Service :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=4ka2p8m&s=1
Quote *Gil*oden : " Did Nellie Shoot JFK " :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=1h7e3l&s=2
Even His Own Jackass Disagree's :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2hduniv&s=2
Conspiracy Coo-Coo Clinic :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2m5z30y&s=2
Gay Sewer Men Assassins Do Dallas ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4y9zy12
LHO : I want my lawyer ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4r7trb6
Conspiray Cow Patties / 25ct (Cheap ! ) :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4mrcew6
Rossley's Senile Senior Scooter :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=63mbg4h
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6ah0yvc
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4ue41th
Hijacked ! Battle To Find *Rubba Lips* Stolen Brain :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=508eeli
Prickmobile :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=53ylqvl
Boner Land :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4uemanm
Rocket Man : Lone Proves SBT Impossible :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=62dd2xw
Benny ' The Dwarf ' Holmes's John Welsh Hodges :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4vn15sn
Message from the CIA : Eat your Kookies ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4vd43mb
Sak ' 0 ' Nuts :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4po8jz5
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=53ifbih
Read Your Scriptures You Abominations ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4p482g6
Limbo man ! :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=4502jwp
Grassey Knoll Investigations :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=3yefvjp
His overwhelming hatred of me for
exposing his seditionistic attitudes :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2qks4s3
His site is always under Con-Struction :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2l9jfrl
Rossley is Mad ! :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2yy6vph
Speculating with the Bushman :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2q9i4r5
Osama Bin Rossley on LIFE mag. cover :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=33lcx05
His version of the ' Official Records ' :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=29ers7r
A Thank You Card from MJ :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2ephdsm
Caught in the Act ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ewiikz
Will sell you your version of the ' Deed ' :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=4d4g17o
Rossley in DPD Jail ! Hahahahahahaha ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2d8pf2h
Conn. Registered Sex Offender :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2f0c32w
With Fetzer :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=3yrvimd
Rossley in DPD Jail ! Hahahahahahaha ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2d8pf2h
Another of Rossley's Client's :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2lxgpb7
His ' catchers ' list :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=40f6ro8
Rossley / Groden :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=34eqn40

THESE ARE THE VIDEO'S THAT PUT GODS FEAR INTO THE
BLACK HEART OF THE AETHIST ROSSLEY !

Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 1 6.5 Carcano, Oswald rifle :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACT0aKWEAow&mode=related&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK Part 2 Carcano 6 shots, 11 seconds :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPrI7JnsKeo&mode=related&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 3 , Carcano 7 shots in 6.8 seconds :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-qQBl5ZuPc&mode=related&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 4 Gov Connelly's position :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lCNLa8a4sk&mode=related&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 5 "The Magic Bullet" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om05TQYyuUI&mode=related&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 7, "The Badge Man" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adfkLKXmL6A
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 6 "The Magic Bullet" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOU3pvKkBU8
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 8 "Gordon Arnold" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NprUqYrLWVE&mode=user&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 9 "Case against LHO" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8DDEhg6WQ&mode=user&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 10, The Tippit murder. :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpLkUp2j_mw&mode=user&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 11, Brenanns testimony :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTW72kYE6Zc&mode=user&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 12, Mac Wallace's fingerprint :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khA2XdGPQqk&mode=user&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 13, Head movement :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnYd2qgQnJk&mode=user&search=

Oswald shoot :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBeMaEwwvwU

The Kennedy Assassination - Beyond Conspiracy :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikIRB3lvFvw&mode=related&search=
Lining up the "magic" bullet :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kEh3Kgwhk0&mode=related&search=
Vincent Bugliosi - No Evidence for JFK / Oswald Conspiracies :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JktLkQbtVbE&mode=related&search=

aeffects

Jan 17, 2008, 3:43:05 AM1/17/08

they've no other excuse than they've fallen in love with ALL of us
CTer's, they're addicted to this place. Between 3 LN posters to this
board (alone) they have over 14,000 posts and none of the three can
debate the case --- its a riot, shows excatly how weak the WCR is....

> CJ

tomnln

Jan 17, 2008, 11:34:09 AM1/17/08
Imitation is the "Highest Form of Hero Worship"

lowery RUNS from>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

lowery Loves "TUBE STEAKS">>>