Pathological Lies ? With Citations ?

1 view

Gil Jesus

Dec 29, 2007, 7:32:43 AM12/29/07
If you're a lurker, you probably know by now that I try to post
citations in the form of links, whenever I can. I find this method
more rewarding and more credible than just posting text. It allows the
reader to see and hear the evidence and to determine for him/herself
what is valid and what is foolishness.

Those citations/links are made in the form of pictures and videos.

I also invite anyone wishing to link to my pictures page or my Youtube
channel to do so. I have had numerous requests from owners of webpages
and websites to link to the Youtube channel in particular and I've
never refused such a request.

Lurkers, keep in mind that it's easy to refer to someone as a
"pathological liar". It's quite another thing to provide evidence to
back that up.

I provide citations/links to my opponents' lies. And yet, despite
their assurances that I am a "pathological liar", they have been
unable to provide one single citation/link to support their
accusation.

I would suggest to the reader that he/she might consider, when trying
to determine who is telling the truth and who is lying, who is
supporting their position with citation and who is not.

Because you cannot have pathological lies with citations.

YoHarvey

Dec 29, 2007, 7:41:00 AM12/29/07

Our resident pathological liar, not the most educated human being on
earth apparently believes showing OTHER conspiracy theorists on his
stolen videos serve as citations. Dream on loser. The people on this
newsgroup are NOT as dumb as you are.

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2007, 7:50:35 AM12/29/07
On Dec 29, 7:32 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

Trying to clear your name again huh Jesus. The mere fact that you
create threads like these trying to convince "lurkers" that you're
innocent reinforces the fact that not only are you a pathological
liar, you're a bigot, bible blabbing hypocrite and have a hatred for
homosexuals. You're as UNAMERICAN as they come.

tomnln

Dec 29, 2007, 12:28:51 PM12/29/07

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Dec 29, 7:32 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> If you're a lurker, you probably know by now that I try to post
> citations in the form of links, whenever I can. I find this method
> more rewarding and more credible than just posting text. It allows the
> reader to see and hear the evidence and to determine for him/herself
> what is valid and what is foolishness.
>
> Those citations/links are made in the form of pictures and videos.
>
> I also invite anyone wishing to link to my pictures page or my Youtube
> channel to do so. I have had numerous requests from owners of webpages
> and websites to link to the Youtube channel in particular and I've
> never refused such a request.
>
> Lurkers, keep in mind that it's easy to refer to someone as a
> "pathological liar". It's quite another thing to provide evidence to
> back that up.
>
> I provide citations/links to my opponents' lies. And yet, despite
> their assurances that I am a "pathological liar", they have been
> unable to provide one single citation/link to support their
> accusation.
>
> I would suggest to the reader that he/she might consider, when trying
> to determine who is telling the truth and who is lying, who is
> supporting their position with citation and who is not.
>
> Because you cannot have pathological lies with citations.

Our resident pathological liar, not the most educated human being on
earth apparently believes showing OTHER conspiracy theorists on his
stolen videos serve as citations. Dream on loser. The people on this
newsgroup are NOT as dumb as you are.

RIGHT;

We all know what you are>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Gil Jesus

Dec 29, 2007, 12:34:52 PM12/29/07
On Dec 29, 7:50�am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Trying to clear your name again huh Jesus. �The mere fact that you
> create threads like these trying to convince "lurkers" that you're
> innocent reinforces the fact that not only are you a pathological
> liar, you're a bigot, bible blabbing hypocrite and have a hatred for

> homosexuals. You're as UNAMERICAN as they come.-

And you're as UNGODLY as they come. So go figure.

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2007, 12:38:12 PM12/29/07

This coming from the hypocritical bible blabber ROFLMAO....what a low
life. Unlike you I never claimed to be a religious freak. So Ungodly
your absolutely right. I see you didn't deny your titles tough, momma
must be proud that you're still tied to her apron strings. Her little
sissy bigot.

Gil Jesus

Dec 29, 2007, 12:52:06 PM12/29/07
Go cry little girl. You can't contribute to the JFK discussion. You're
a fraud.

aeffects

Dec 29, 2007, 1:12:53 PM12/29/07
On Dec 29, 4:50 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

spoken by a Vet impersonator... we call your *ilk* armchair cyber-
warriors (amongst other things)
You frauds get more interesting as the days wear on.... gotta be
YouTube -- LMAO!

aeffects

Dec 29, 2007, 1:13:36 PM12/29/07

KUTGW, Gil....

YoHarvey

Dec 29, 2007, 1:30:32 PM12/29/07
> KUTGW, Gil....- Hide quoted text -

Healy? You're so fucking ignorant it's no longer a challenge to
humiliate you roflmao

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2007, 1:37:15 PM12/29/07
On Dec 29, 1:13 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> KUTGW, Gil....- Hide quoted text -

Go cry little girl. You can't contribute to the JFK discussion.
You're
a fraud.

Cry????????????? ROFLMAO Chico I sit here and laugh everytime I read
one of your ridiculous bullshit posts. Pretty soon you'll be on your
knees begging the people on this newgroup to believe your not the
lying, hypocritical bible blabbing bigot we know you are. Oh yes, and
a racist who also hates gay people.
One hell of a personality you have going for you Jesus. The devil is
impressed LOL
Your mommy said you can only use the computer for an hour...better get
all your lies in quick "Mommas Boy"

tomnln

Dec 29, 2007, 2:34:04 PM12/29/07

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Did justme Miss these AGAIN?>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

tomnln

Dec 29, 2007, 3:00:50 PM12/29/07

Healy? You're so fucking ignorant it's no longer a challenge to
humiliate you roflmao

Yo(Momma)Harvey "Humiliates" herself>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

ALL in her own words.

While Running from official evidence/testimony>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

tomnln

Dec 29, 2007, 3:10:42 PM12/29/07

Cry????????????? ROFLMAO Chico I sit here and laugh everytime I read
one of your ridiculous bullshit posts. Pretty soon you'll be on your
knees begging the people on this newgroup to believe your not the
lying, hypocritical bible blabbing bigot we know you are. Oh yes, and
a racist who also hates gay people.
One hell of a personality you have going for you Jesus. The devil is
impressed LOL
Your mommy said you can only use the computer for an hour...better get
all your lies in quick "Mommas Boy"

For Anyone who wants it, I have a "Gauranteed" way to stop justme from
slinging insults at you.

Just ask for it & I'll be MORE that HAPPY to give it to you.

There is NO GAURANTY justme will Ever address her own evidence/testimony
Though.

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Sam Brown

Dec 29, 2007, 11:10:12 PM12/29/07
You are a venom spewing loser who hates everybody who has a better life than
you do which leaves Toothless & Defects for you to pal up with. Bigot scum.

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

Gil Jesus

Dec 30, 2007, 9:37:16 AM12/30/07
On Dec 29, 11:10�pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> You are a venom spewing loser who hates everybody who has a better life than
> you do which leaves Toothless & Defects for you to pal up with. Bigot scum.

Homsexuality is a better life ?

Read Romans 1:21-32.

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2007, 9:48:31 AM12/30/07

Ah the mommas boy little closet case faggot Chico starts his
hypocritical bible blabbing again.
ROFLMAO...go put on your party dress sissy, Healy will be here soon

aeffects

Dec 30, 2007, 10:48:58 AM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 6:48 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

of course, I'm your conscious... you are nervous aren't you? Eternity
means forever, hon......

aeffects

Dec 30, 2007, 10:50:05 AM12/30/07
On Dec 29, 8:10 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> You are a venom spewing loser who hates everybody who has a better life than
> you do which leaves Toothless & Defects for you to pal up with. Bigot scum.

looks like conviction is good....

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2007, 10:53:22 AM12/30/07
> > > a fraud.- Hide quoted text -

Anyone know wtf hes talking about now??? Anyone????

aeffects

Dec 30, 2007, 11:01:49 AM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 7:53 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

you're sorry for your evil wicked ways and untold sins and now ready
to repent.... here's the microphone.... or you can accomplish the same
thing in your closet, the choice is yours....

aeffects

Dec 30, 2007, 11:03:34 AM12/30/07
On Dec 29, 10:37 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

psssst, you're responding to me toots-e-roll.... you sure your that
much vaunted IT he/she/it you claim to be..... sheeeeesh! What
incompetence!

tomnln

Dec 30, 2007, 11:47:51 AM12/30/07

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

justme sure gets Bent outta shape when CT's Retaliate against her
name-calling.

She STILL Dodges her own evidence/testimony.

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

tomnln

Dec 30, 2007, 12:09:52 PM12/30/07

Anyone know wtf hes talking about now??? Anyone????
*****************
All these years and, justme STILL don't know it's about evidence/testrimony
in the Murder of the Century.

She Never addresses evidence/testimony because we beat the snot outta her in
that subject.

She resorts to name-calling to avoid addressing evidence/testimony.

When we Retaliate to her name-calling, (beating the snot outta her AGAIN,)
she becomes a Cry-Baby.

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Sam Brown

Dec 30, 2007, 11:10:25 PM12/30/07
Go fuck yourself hypocrite. You belong in Iran, they love religious fanatics
like you. Go volunteer for a suicide mission ,Jesus is waiting for you
scumbucket.

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Dec 30, 2007, 11:11:59 PM12/30/07

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I think you mean conscience don't you Junkie? ROTFLMFAO at the defect.
What's it like being eternally ugly & stupid?

Sam Brown

Dec 30, 2007, 11:13:47 PM12/30/07

> On Dec 29, 8:10 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> You are a venom spewing loser who hates everybody who has a better life
>> than
>> you do which leaves Toothless & Defects for you to pal up with. Bigot
>> scum.
>
> looks like conviction is good....

Is English your second language Junkie? Or is it you have so few brain cells
left from getting "wasted" "dude"? "You dig"? Fuckwit.

Sam Brown

Dec 30, 2007, 11:14:59 PM12/30/07

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hang on to that glue Junkie, you're going to need it. Your slut of a
daughter can't feed your habit forever.

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2007, 11:21:03 PM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 11:14 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> daughter can't feed your habit forever.- Hide quoted text -

LMAO ^5 Sam

aeffects

Dec 31, 2007, 12:17:10 AM12/31/07
On Dec 29, 4:32 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> If you're a lurker, you probably know by now that I try to post
> citations in the form of links, whenever I can. I find this method
> more rewarding and more credible than just posting text. It allows the
> reader to see and hear the evidence and to determine for him/herself
> what is valid and what is foolishness.
>
> Those citations/links are made in the form of pictures and videos.
>
> I also invite anyone wishing to link to my pictures page or my Youtube
> channel to do so. I have had numerous requests from owners of webpages
> and websites to link to the Youtube channel in particular and I've
> never refused such a request.
>
> Lurkers, keep in mind that it's easy to refer to someone as a
> "pathological liar". It's quite another thing to provide evidence to
> back that up.
>
> I provide citations/links to my opponents' lies. And yet, despite
> their assurances that I am a "pathological liar", they have been
> unable to provide one single citation/link to support their
> accusation.
>
> I would suggest to the reader that he/she might consider, when trying
> to determine who is telling the truth and who is lying, who is
> supporting their position with citation and who is not.
>
> Because you cannot have pathological lies with citations.

hey Gil, ya think Sammy from down-undah loves me -- nah, she's just
looking for a writing gig.....

aeffects

Dec 31, 2007, 12:19:06 AM12/31/07
On Dec 30, 8:10 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Go fuck yourself hypocrite. You belong in Iran, they love religious fanatics
> like you. Go volunteer for a suicide mission ,Jesus is waiting for you
> scumbucket.

YANK that muncher's C-H-A-I-N.... go get'em

aeffects

Dec 31, 2007, 12:20:08 AM12/31/07
On Dec 30, 8:14 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

YANK the munching CRONE'S C-H-A-I-N

aeffects

Dec 31, 2007, 12:21:42 AM12/31/07
On Dec 30, 8:13 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Dec 29, 8:10 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> >> You are a venom spewing loser who hates everybody who has a better life
> >> than
> >> you do which leaves Toothless & Defects for you to pal up with. Bigot
> >> scum.
>
> > looks like conviction is good....
>
> Is English your second language Junkie? Or is it you have so few brain cells
> left from getting "wasted" "dude"? "You dig"? Fuckwit.

yank that dried up crones C-H-A-I-N

aeffects

Dec 31, 2007, 12:23:40 AM12/31/07

PCT + Pacific Coast Time..... ROFLMAO what-a fucking idiot you are,
you're an embarrassment to sophisticated Lone Nutters with cognizant
arguments

aeffects

Dec 31, 2007, 12:25:29 AM12/31/07
On Dec 29, 10:37 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

hey you old crone, you tell me your not going to respond to my posts
yet you can't resist.... kinda like that crack habit your hiding over
there.... I'll never tell.....

Sam Brown

Dec 31, 2007, 12:50:57 AM12/31/07

> On Dec 30, 8:13 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > looks like conviction is good....
>>
>> Is English your second language Junkie? Or is it you have so few brain
>> cells
>> left from getting "wasted" "dude"? "You dig"? Fuckwit.
>
> yank that dried up crones C-H-A-I-N

You loser! Is that the best you can do? What a waste of bandwidth. Pathetic
Junkie Scum.

Sam Brown

Dec 31, 2007, 12:53:27 AM12/31/07

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bwaaaahhaaaaaaa! You fucking loser! Betcha cant wait for this year to end
can you loser? Cry-baby bigot cant compete. What are you doing for NYE
Junkie? Blow jobs for crack?

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2007, 12:54:37 AM12/31/07
On Dec 31, 12:50 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Dec 30, 8:13 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> >> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Is English your second language Junkie? Or is it you have so few brain
> >> cells
> >> left from getting "wasted" "dude"? "You dig"? Fuckwit.
>
> > yank that dried up crones C-H-A-I-N
>
> You loser! Is that the best you can do? What a waste of bandwidth. Pathetic
> Junkie Scum.

Roflmao Healy? You're just too easy of a target to insult. I do it
when I'm bored and seeing how I can't sleep I'm bored and you're
around to insult. BTW, do you always repeat yourself and spam away
like Rossley or are you just fked up again and keep forgetting you've
posted the same incoherent nonsense 2 or 3 times in a row? What a
moron.

Sam Brown

Dec 31, 2007, 12:54:32 AM12/31/07

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'm fond of you I must admit. You always make me look so good. Junkie
scumsucking loser.

Sam Brown

Dec 31, 2007, 12:55:07 AM12/31/07

On Dec 30, 8:10 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Go fuck yourself hypocrite. You belong in Iran, they love religious
> fanatics
> like you. Go volunteer for a suicide mission ,Jesus is waiting for you
> scumbucket.

YANK that muncher's C-H-A-I-N.... go get'em

Try english Junkie. Is nice yes?

tomnln

Dec 31, 2007, 1:13:54 PM12/31/07

Roflmao Healy? You're just too easy of a target to insult. I do it
when I'm bored and seeing how I can't sleep I'm bored and you're
around to insult. BTW, do you always repeat yourself and spam away
like Rossley or are you just fked up again and keep forgetting you've
posted the same incoherent nonsense 2 or 3 times in a row? What a
moron.

Hey justme;
I see you mentioned my name again,

What do you wanna discuss?
Evidence/testimony?
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Cunts?
justm...@gmail.com

Burly...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2007, 1:16:57 PM12/31/07
On Dec 31, 1:13 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------------------

> Roflmao Healy? You're just too easy of a target to insult. I do it
> when I'm bored and seeing how I can't sleep I'm bored and you're
> around to insult. BTW, do you always repeat yourself and spam away
> like Rossley or are you just fked up again and keep forgetting you've
> posted the same incoherent nonsense 2 or 3 times in a row? What a
> moron.
>
> Hey justme;
> I see you mentioned my name again,
>
> What do you wanna discuss?
> Evidence/testimony?http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm
>
> Cunts?
> justme1...@gmail.com

Your website is full of profanity, Mr. Rossley.

tomnln

Dec 31, 2007, 2:44:29 PM12/31/07

<Burly...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Your website is full of profanity, Mr. Rossley.

Take it up with your Felonious friends who Started it Burly;

I Never saw you Complain about Profasnities when your Friends Started them.

Unless of course you're Two-Faced?

I haven't seen you address the destruction of evidence by the authorities?

You aren't a Felon Supporter are you?
You don't Condone Felonies Do You?>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Burly...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2008, 8:27:22 AM1/1/08
On Dec 31 2007, 2:44 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <BurlyGu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Evidence/testimony?http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE...
>
> > Cunts?
> > justme1...@gmail.com
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------------------------------------------------------------

> Your website is full of profanity, Mr. Rossley.
>
> Take it up with your Felonious friends who Started it Burly;
>
> I Never saw you Complain about Profasnities when your Friends Started them.
>
> Unless of course you're Two-Faced?
>
> I haven't seen you address the destruction of evidence  by the authorities?
>
> You aren't a Felon Supporter are you?
> You don't Condone Felonies Do You?>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------

Your website is full of profanity, Mr. Rossley.

tomnln

Jan 1, 2008, 9:37:00 AM1/1/08

> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------нн-------------------------------------------------

> > Roflmao Healy? You're just too easy of a target to insult. I do it
> > when I'm bored and seeing how I can't sleep I'm bored and you're
> > around to insult. BTW, do you always repeat yourself and spam away
> > like Rossley or are you just fked up again and keep forgetting you've
> > posted the same incoherent nonsense 2 or 3 times in a row? What a
> > moron.
>
> > Hey justme;
> > I see you mentioned my name again,
>
> > What do you wanna discuss?
> > Evidence/testimony?http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE...
>
> > Cunts?
> > justme1...@gmail.com
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------н----------------------------------------------------------------

> Your website is full of profanity, Mr. Rossley.
>
> Take it up with your Felonious friends who Started it Burly;
>
> I Never saw you Complain about Profasnities when your Friends Started
> them.
>
> Unless of course you're Two-Faced?
>
> I haven't seen you address the destruction of evidence by the authorities?
>
> You aren't a Felon Supporter are you?
> You don't Condone Felonies Do
> You?>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------н---------------------------------------------------------------------

Your website is full of profanity, Mr. Rossley.

Take your pick here>>>
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/spy.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/danrather.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/horne__report.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/RACE%20TO%20TSBD.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Rifle.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/single_bullet.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/media_page.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Lattimer.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/orders_of_silence.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/tramps.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/altering_evidence.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/altgens.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/gil_jesus_page.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/videopg.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/AUDIO%20PAGE.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/zapruder%20film.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/you_asked_for_it.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/autopsy.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/characters.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/RACE%20TO%20TSBD.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/croft_photo_with_anaylisis.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/Evid%20Tamp.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/VEITNAM.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CIA.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Burly...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2008, 9:43:14 AM1/1/08
> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­­-------------------------------------------------

> > > Roflmao Healy? You're just too easy of a target to insult. I do it
> > > when I'm bored and seeing how I can't sleep I'm bored and you're
> > > around to insult. BTW, do you always repeat yourself and spam away
> > > like Rossley or are you just fked up again and keep forgetting you've
> > > posted the same incoherent nonsense 2 or 3 times in a row? What a
> > > moron.
>
> > > Hey justme;
> > > I see you mentioned my name again,
>
> > > What do you wanna discuss?
> > > Evidence/testimony?http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE...
>
> > > Cunts?
> > > justme1...@gmail.com
>
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­----------------------------------------------------------------

> > Your website is full of profanity, Mr. Rossley.
>
> > Take it up with your Felonious friends who Started it Burly;
>
> > I Never saw you Complain about Profasnities when your Friends Started
> > them.
>
> > Unless of course you're Two-Faced?
>
> > I haven't seen you address the destruction of evidence by the authorities?
>
> > You aren't a Felon Supporter are you?
> > You don't Condone Felonies Do
> > You?>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE...
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­---------------------------------------------------------------------> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------------------ Hide quoted text -

Your website is full of profanity, Mr. Rossley. You are being
exposed for the benefit of all the women and children who are at risk
of entering your website, Mr. Rossley.

tomnln

Jan 1, 2008, 9:50:42 AM1/1/08

<Burly...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Exactly which profanity are you referring to Burly??

1. From your scuzzy friends?
2. My GOODER Retaliation?

ps;
WHY do you RUN from your own evidence/testimony?

You FEAR addressing your own evidence/testimony burly
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

ps;
It appears that my knowledge of the evidence/testimony aere your BIGGEST
FEAR.