The Files story is DEAD

YoHarvey

Mar 11, 2007, 11:02:38 PM3/11/07
Review I wrote for Amazonc.com:

The Files story and Wim Dankbaar lack total credibility. Dankbaar
bought the rights to the Files story from one Bob Vernon. Vernon
pulled out of the Files story when he could no longer trust Files.
Dankbaar paid upwards of $300,000 for the rights. Needless to say, he
wants a return on that investment. However, he has real problems with
Files. Files currently sits in Joliet Federal prison accused of
attempted murder of two policemen. A few examples of Files LIES: he
claims to have served as a 17 year old in Operation Whitestar in 1959
in Cambodia. The Whitestar operation did not occur until 1962. When
asked what base he did his basic training at, he gave the wrong
state. Files claims he "bit" down on the bullet casing that killed
JFK and left it in Dealey Plaza. Researcher Alan Eaglesham has
researched this and determined the bullet was made after 1971(http://
www.manuscriptservice.com/Headstamp/).
You'll note that many on this site who reviewed this book are from the
Netherlands, Dankbaars home country. They also belong to Dankbaars
website forum. Dankbaar has used these people as "shills" sending
them into various JFK forums to "talk up the book". Dankbaar was
thrown out of the prestigious Lancer forum for this reason. Sales of
the book and dvd have been poor in the U.S.. Dankbaar, as the
consumate "hustler" will do what's necessary for a return on
investment. Don't waste your money.

tomnln

Mar 11, 2007, 11:50:13 PM3/11/07
Review Yo(Momma)Harvey wrote to tomnln.>>>
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gil Jesus

Mar 12, 2007, 10:20:34 AM3/12/07
Once again, moron, you have your facts wrong.

WHITE STAR was a clandestine operation, under the auspices of the CIA,
but thru the Ambassador to Laos (not Cambodia) to "assist" Laos in
fighting the communists. The teams worked with the Laotian people,
mainly the Hmoungs and other ethnic groups. It was all designed to
support Vang Pao's Armee Clandestine which was supported by CIA/Air
Americas Projects 404 and 603.

LTC "Bull" Simons was the Group I commander of the first group
inserted in July 1959, then called "Hotfoot".

They WERE in Laos in '59.

http://www.specialoperations.com/History/Cold_War/White_Star/Default.htm

Do you ever do any RESEARCH before you post ?

Gil Jesus

Mar 12, 2007, 10:32:16 AM3/12/07

The operation ENDED in 1962 when a Declaration of Neutrality was
signed.

Another faux pas, eh ?

YoHarvey

Mar 12, 2007, 2:14:19 PM3/12/07
> Another faux pas, eh ?- Hide quoted text -

Trying to make a good impression with
your reading abilities? You'll always be
an azzhole Jesus, accept it. Your family
I'm sure has. What I find interesting is
that you REFUSE to discuss YOUR
theories regarding the assassination
but you'll go OUT OF YOUR WAY
with insignificant information about
NOTHING. Why is that? Why do
YOU HAVE THIS NEED TO TRY
and impress people??? Jesus?
Those of us who know this case
know you to be INSIGNICANT.
And with each of your postings,
you continue to prove it. We
thank you.

guybann...@aol.com

Mar 13, 2007, 10:39:34 PM3/13/07
"YoHarvey" falsely wrote:

"A few examples of Files LIES: he claims to have
served as a 17 year old in Operation Whitestar in
1959 in Cambodia. The Whitestar operation did
not occur until 1962."

Having been shamed, shmuck "YoHarvey" then bleated:

> Trying to make a good impression with

> your reading abilities? ...What I find interesting is

> that you REFUSE to discuss YOUR
> theories regarding the assassination
> but you'll go OUT OF YOUR WAY
> with insignificant information about
> NOTHING.

What *I* find significant is your utter failure to acknowledge that
in not just one but in *two* fact-citing responses to your inane,
laughably inaccurate original post you wind up looking like even more
of a sh*thead than you already are.

Heck, I think I'll get in on the fun, too:

"Operation White Star: prelude to Vietnam
by Kenn Dr. Finlayson
Special Warfare, June 2002

"Prior to the Vietnam War, United States Army Special
Forces soldiers conducted three years of intensive
operations in Laos. From July 1959 to October 1962,
SF soldiers rotated through the country as mobile
training teams, or MTTs, in support of the Royal
Laotian government's operations against the Pathet
Lao communist insurgency. The mission, Operation
White Star, formally ended with the declaration of
Laotian neutrality in July 1962 ..."

YoHarvey

Mar 13, 2007, 11:27:58 PM3/13/07
On Mar 13, 10:39 pm, "GeorgeWashingtonAdmi...@adelphia.com"