Did I actually say that Connally Killed JFK ?

Gil Jesus

Sep 10, 2007, 6:48:49 AM9/10/07
Regarding the post in which you idiots claim I said Connally killed
JFK.

For the lurkers, the post you cited is here:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dd783b571f900c24

As the post shows, I didn't actually say it, I implied it. Implying
something is not the same as actually saying something.

Once again, the liars have taken something and tried to spin it. In
fact, if you do a search of this newsgroup of the phrase "Connally
shot JFK", you'll find that most, if not all of the posts were made by
the trolls and that I never actually said any such thing.

Like when YoLarvae lied when he said that I believed that Santos
Trafficante meant that JFK was going to be hit by Jackie because she
found a bra under JFK's pillow. I never said that. HE/SHE DID !!

Here's the lik to YoLarvae's ridiculous post:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aeddd4f800150a44

and my response to that post was:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8140300091f92867

This is only one example of the lies from liars we have to deal with
in this newsgroup. I don't lie. I provide links to back up what I
post.

Do they ?

And even though I only implied it, none of those asshole trolls can
provide any evidence to refute any of the facts I provided in that
post.

For example:

Were any of the previous three successful Presidential assassinations
made from a distance of more than three feet ?

Would the position of Kennedy's head at Z-312 combined with the
witnesses' description of an entrance wound at the right front of the
head and an exit wound at the right rear of the head suggest any
trajectory other than an upward one from the floorboard ?

http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/13a0xoPwH9cxa3KrDAl1dkO-zG3*NPpze7vwv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg

Was Connally more than three feet away from JFK at the time of the
headshot ?

Can you provide evidence that Connally didn't carry a gun ?

If you'd like to provide EVIDENCE to correct any of the information or
take your best shot at answering any of the questions, feel free to.

But I doubt you will.

So far all you've done is insult, as usual.

Message has been deleted

muc...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2007, 8:14:55 AM9/10/07
On 10 Sep., 12:48, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Regarding the post in which you idiots claim I said Connally killed
> JFK.
>
> For the lurkers, the post you cited is here:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dd783b571f900c24
>
> As the post shows, I didn't actually say it, I implied it. Implying
> something is not the same as actually saying something.

Saying or implying that Connally shot JFK. What's the big difference?

> Once again, the liars have taken something and tried to spin it. In
> fact, if you do a search of this newsgroup of the phrase "Connally
> shot JFK", you'll find that most, if not all of the posts were made by
> the trolls and that I never actually said any such thing.

You implied it.

> Like when YoLarvae lied when he said that I believed that Santos
> Trafficante meant that JFK was going to be hit by Jackie because she
> found a bra under JFK's pillow. I never said that. HE/SHE DID !!
>
> Here's the lik to YoLarvae's ridiculous post:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aeddd4f800150a44

Obviously not a serious claim...

...but you thought it was. Hence the subsequent ridicule, I suspect.

> This is only one example of the lies from liars we have to deal with
> in this newsgroup. I don't lie.

You could have fooled me.

> I provide links to back up what I post.

You didn't post anything to back up your Connally-shot-JFK theory.

> Do they ?
>
> And even though I only implied it, none of those asshole trolls can
> provide any evidence to refute any of the facts I provided in that
> post.

It's no so much the "facts" as your reasoning.

> For example:
>
> Were any of the previous three successful Presidential assassinations
> made from a distance of more than three feet ?

Objection. Is this relevant?

> Would the position of Kennedy's head at Z-312 combined with the
> witnesses' description of an entrance wound at the right front of the
> head and an exit wound at the right rear of the head suggest any
> trajectory other than an upward one from the floorboard ?

A right front entrance wound isn't a fact. A right rear exit wound
isn't a fact.

> http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/13a0xoPwH9cxa3KrDAl1dkO-zG3*NPpze7v...

> Was Connally more than three feet away from JFK at the time of the
> headshot ?

Is Jackie also a suspect?

> Can you provide evidence that Connally didn't carry a gun ?

You can't be serious.

> If you'd like to provide EVIDENCE to correct any of the information or
> take your best shot at answering any of the questions, feel free to.

Sorry. The burden is on you to prove your absurd theory.

> But I doubt you will.
>
> So far all you've done is insult, as usual.

No. We have also demonstrated that you're an idiot.

-Mark

cdddraftsman

Sep 10, 2007, 8:40:47 AM9/10/07
On Sep 10, 3:48 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Regarding the post in which you idiots claim I said Connally killed
> JFK.
>
> For the lurkers, the post you cited is here:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dd783b571f900c24
>
> As the post shows, I didn't actually say it, I implied it. Implying
> something is not the same as actually saying something.
>

> > > Why would you imply it if you didn't think it it asshole ? Who the f__k
> > > needs your S T E W P I D A S S Opinions anyway ?

> Once again, the liars have taken something and tried to spin it. In
> fact, if you do a search of this newsgroup of the phrase "Connally
> shot JFK", you'll find that most, if not all of the posts were made by
> the trolls and that I never actually said any such thing.
>

> > > Then why did you imply it it if you didn't mean to say it ? What kind of a half
> > > arsed moron are you ?

> And even though I only implied it, none of those asshole trolls can
> provide any evidence to refute any of the facts I provided in that
> post.
>

> > > There not facts asshole ! Facts are determined by a jury after a adversarial
> > > proceedure and are first submitted in as evidence , to be considered by a
> > > jury ! D U N C E A L L T H E W A Y A R O U N D !

> For example:
>
> Were any of the previous three successful Presidential assassinations
> made from a distance of more than three feet ?
>

> > > How many of those assassinations did they find a rifle with 3 spent
> > > cartridges next to it ? D U M B E L L !

> Would the position of Kennedy's head at Z-312 combined with the
> witnesses' description of an entrance wound at the right front of the
> head and an exit wound at the right rear of the head suggest any
> trajectory other than an upward one from the floorboard ?
>

> > > YA Right through your rear end !

> Was Connally more than three feet away from JFK at the time of the
> headshot ?
>

> > > Yes he was 42 " disprove it asshole !

> Can you provide evidence that Connally didn't carry a gun ?
<>

> > > Can you provide evidence that he did ? Were was it after they arrived at
> > > Parkland Hospital D U N C E ! ????????????????

> If you'd like to provide EVIDENCE to correct any of the information or
> take your best shot at answering any of the questions, feel free to.
>
> But I doubt you will.
>

> > > I just destroyed all your assnine antics asswipe !

Gil Jesus

Sep 10, 2007, 9:11:43 AM9/10/07
On Sep 10, 8:14?am, much...@gmail.com wrote:

> No. We have also demonstrated that you're an idiot.

ooo.....good comeback. You REALLY hurt my feelings. Don't like it when
someone points out your errors, huh ? The truth hurts, doesn't it ?

You assholes have been milking this, not becuase it's true, but
because you hate me.

I've proven once again that you're all full of shit.

Try addressing the evidence.

muc...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2007, 9:34:17 AM9/10/07
On 10 Sep., 15:11, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sep 10, 8:14?am, much...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > No. We have also demonstrated that you're an idiot.
>
> ooo.....good comeback. You REALLY hurt my feelings. Don't like it when
> someone points out your errors, huh ? The truth hurts, doesn't it ?

Please try to explain how snipping my comments in your mind becomes
pointing out my errors.

> You assholes have been milking this, not becuase it's true, but
> because you hate me.

What is there to like about you? Or respect? Why do other CT's avoid
you like the plague?

> I've proven once again that you're all full of shit.

I seem to have missed that.

> Try addressing the evidence.

Excuse me? This is about your making outrageous claims without being
able to support them.

-Mark

Ben Holmes

Sep 10, 2007, 10:00:42 AM9/10/07
In article <1189431257.1...@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
muc...@gmail.com says...

You mean like the WC did? And that *you* refuse to support?

>-Mark

muc...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2007, 10:19:39 AM9/10/07
On 10 Sep., 16:00, Ben Holmes <ad...@scam-info.com> wrote:
> In article <1189431257.131793.179...@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
> much...@gmail.com says...

Ben, why don't you step up to the plate and defend Gil's theory?

-Mark

Ben Holmes

Sep 10, 2007, 10:57:55 AM9/10/07
In article <1189433979.1...@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
muc...@gmail.com says...

Present his theory right here, and I'll be happy to do so. In return, you can
select any one of the 45 questions, and respond to it.

But you won't.

>-Mark

aeffects

Sep 10, 2007, 11:42:45 AM9/10/07

oh brother..... you must really think lurkers are fools..... LMAO

> -Mark

muc...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2007, 12:04:14 PM9/10/07
On 10 Sep., 16:57, Ben Holmes <ad...@scam-info.com> wrote:
> In article <1189433979.159870.177...@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,

> much...@gmail.com says...
>

> >On 10 Sep., 16:00, Ben Holmes <ad...@scam-info.com> wrote:
> >> In article <1189431257.131793.179...@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
> >> much...@gmail.com says...

> >> You mean like the WC did? And that *you* refuse to support?
>
> >Ben, why don't you step up to the plate and defend Gil's theory?
>
> Present his theory right here, and I'll be happy to do so. In return, you can
> select any one of the 45 questions, and respond to it.

Gil thinks the head shot may have been delivered by JBC. In his own
words:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dd783b571f900c24

You'd make Gil go all girly by accepting co-ownership of his theory,
and I'd be happy to have a go at any question you can think of in
return.

> But you won't.

Wanna bet?

-Mark

muc...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2007, 12:31:26 PM9/10/07

Perhaps it would have been more accurate to say that Gil is building
an outrageous theory on conjecture and poor reasoning?

-Mark

Ben Holmes

Sep 10, 2007, 12:39:34 PM9/10/07
In article <1189441886....@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com>,
muc...@gmail.com says...

Specifics, Mark... citations. You know, evidence.

muc...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2007, 12:45:56 PM9/10/07
On 10 Sep., 18:39, Ben Holmes <ad...@scam-info.com> wrote:
> In article <1189441886.575436.27...@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com>,
> much...@gmail.com says...

Is this your way of saying that the evidence supports Gil's theory?

-Mark

aeffects

Sep 10, 2007, 12:52:28 PM9/10/07

ah.... testimony/commentary on film is just that testimony/commentary,
verifiable testimony/commentary -- something Lone Nutter's have a real
problem excepting

muc...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2007, 1:09:09 PM9/10/07

Oh, you thought this thread was about Youtube videos? Easy mistake to
make.

-Mark

aeffects

Sep 10, 2007, 1:15:11 PM9/10/07

hey, you can't run from the evidence and testimony, either you know
the stuff or you don't. The answer is apparent to most of us.

muc...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2007, 1:21:08 PM9/10/07

Are you trying to change the subject, or is this your way of saying

Gil Jesus

Sep 10, 2007, 4:55:38 PM9/10/07
I believe that I pretty much put to rest in the original post of this
thread, whether or not I ever used the phrases "Connally shot JFK " or
"Connally killed JFK".

It's pretty much obvious now that I never actually said those things.
I've proven that with the links.

Apparently, the only troll who doesn't want to let it go despite the
evidence is Marky the muncher, the new self-proclaimed member of that
brainless bunch I call the troll patrol.

Now he's referring to it as my "theory" and he wants it defended.
By me, by Ben, by Dave, by whoever.

No one has to defend it son, because it is not a theory. Just look at
the picture in the link below.

It is a FACT that when you put the locations and types of the wounds
AS DESCRIBED BY THE WITNESSES with Zapruder frame 312, the source of
the shot is from the left and in front of Kennedy's head. Here's the
proof:

http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/13a0xoPwH9cxa3KrDAl1dkO-zG3*NPpze7vwv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg

Now if you wanna quote me as saying that the final headshot came from
a point in front of and to the LEFT of Kennedy's head, feel free to do
so.

The muncher's not going to produce any evidence to the contrary. He's
gonna insult. He's gonna call names. He HAS to. He has nothing else.
He hasn't disproven any of the observations I made in that original
posting. He can't. It's obvious to the viewer. He has NO EVIDENCE.
Only comments and childish name-calling.

But comments aren't evidence, neither are insults.

justm...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2007, 5:51:43 PM9/10/07
On Sep 10, 4:55 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> I believe that I pretty much put to rest in the original post of this
> thread, whether or not I ever used the phrases "Connally shot JFK " or
> "Connally killed JFK".
>
> It's pretty much obvious now that I never actually said those things.
> I've proven that with the links.
>
> Apparently, the only troll who doesn't want to let it go despite the
> evidence is Marky the muncher, the new self-proclaimed member of that
> brainless bunch I call the troll patrol.
>
> Now he's referring to it as my "theory" and he wants it defended.
> By me, by Ben, by Dave, by whoever.
>
> No one has to defend it son, because it is not a theory. Just look at
> the picture in the link below.
>
> It is a FACT that when you put the locations and types of the wounds
> AS DESCRIBED BY THE WITNESSES with Zapruder frame 312, the source of
> the shot is from the left and in front of Kennedy's head. Here's the
> proof:
>
> http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/13a0xoPwH9cxa3KrDAl1dkO-zG3*NPpze7v...

> Now if you wanna quote me as saying that the final headshot came from
> a point in front of and to the LEFT of Kennedy's head, feel free to do
> so.
>
> The muncher's not going to produce any evidence to the contrary. He's
> gonna insult. He's gonna call names. He HAS to. He has nothing else.
> He hasn't disproven any of the observations I made in that original
> posting. He can't. It's obvious to the viewer. He has NO EVIDENCE.
> Only comments and childish name-calling.
>
> But comments aren't evidence, neither are insults.

When are you going to learn to STOP making ridiculous comments about
what MIGHT have happened? Do you have any brains at all in the thing
called a head??? I have never in my life other then Wim Dankbaar seen
someone come up with so many misleading comments on any newsgroup.
It's bad enough CT's disagree with any real evidence given to them,
but then you have to make up your own stories and hope that someone
bites and you can proceed with them. Get your head out of your ass
Jesus. Trust me, if the Dwarf or Healy backs you on this blunder then
they are proving their just as much an idiot as you are. We already
know Rossley will be here holding your hand. Jesus? You deserve every
insult you get....you earned them little boy!

YoHarvey

Sep 10, 2007, 5:58:55 PM9/10/07
On Sep 10, 5:51 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> insult you get....you earned them little boy!- Hide quoted text -

People, to even waste time addressing the idiocy that is Gil Chico
Jesus would require a lifetime of refuting all the lies the scumbag
has passed on this newsgroup. Suffice to say, Jesus has severe
emotional (and from his own video) and physical issues that Freud
couldn't resolve. He's a pathological liar, a homophobe, a
racist...and worst of all....BORING. In simplistic terms, a loser x
10! When you lie as Jesus does, you cannot discern truth from
fiction. This is the essence of Jesus. This is what makes him a CT.

YoHarvey

Sep 10, 2007, 7:21:13 PM9/10/07
> fiction. This is the essence of Jesus. This is what makes him a CT.- Hide quoted text -

Per Chico Jesus:

You assholes have been milking this, not becuase it's true, but
because you hate me.

We don't hate you Jesus. For us to hate you, we'd have to have
emotion involved. We have NO respect for you. Why would we? You're
a liar. A racist. A homophone. You're scum Jesus. I don't believe
I'm telling you something you don't know. I'm sure even your family
knows.

tomnln

Sep 10, 2007, 8:28:03 PM9/10/07
what MIGHT have happened?
what MIGHT have happened?
what MIGHT have happened?

You never bitched about the WC page 541 "presumably of entrance...presumably
of exit".

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Sep 10, 2007, 8:30:14 PM9/10/07
Scared shitless of those witnesses on video.

WHO is Yo(Momma)Harvey?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

ALL in his own words.

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Sep 10, 2007, 8:31:01 PM9/10/07

muc...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2007, 8:46:15 PM9/10/07
On 10 Sep., 22:55, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> I believe that I pretty much put to rest in the original post of this
> thread, whether or not I ever used the phrases "Connally shot JFK " or
> "Connally killed JFK".

Has anyone claimed that you used those phrases verbatim?

> It's pretty much obvious now that I never actually said those things.
> I've proven that with the links.

Who cares how you phrased it? You implied it.

> Apparently, the only troll who doesn't want to let it go despite the
> evidence is Marky the muncher, the new self-proclaimed member of that
> brainless bunch I call the troll patrol.

Self-proclaimed...? You're making things up again.

> Now he's referring to it as my "theory" and he wants it defended.
> By me, by Ben, by Dave, by whoever.
>
> No one has to defend it son, because it is not a theory. Just look at
> the picture in the link below.

It isn't a theory?

> It is a FACT that when you put the locations and types of the wounds
> AS DESCRIBED BY THE WITNESSES with Zapruder frame 312, the source of
> the shot is from the left and in front of Kennedy's head. Here's the
> proof:

Oh, it's a fact...

> http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/13a0xoPwH9cxa3KrDAl1dkO-zG3*NPpze7v...

> Now if you wanna quote me as saying that the final headshot came from
> a point in front of and to the LEFT of Kennedy's head, feel free to do
> so.

Your arrow indicates that the shot came from Connally (or possibly his
wife).

> The muncher's not going to produce any evidence to the contrary. He's
> gonna insult. He's gonna call names. He HAS to. He has nothing else.
> He hasn't disproven any of the observations I made in that original
> posting. He can't. It's obvious to the viewer. He has NO EVIDENCE.
> Only comments and childish name-calling.
>
> But comments aren't evidence, neither are insults.

Your theory is evidence of something, that's for sure.

-Mark

Sam Brown

Sep 11, 2007, 5:09:25 AM9/11/07

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 10, 8:14?am, much...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> No. We have also demonstrated that you're an idiot.
>
> ooo.....good comeback. You REALLY hurt my feelings. Don't like it when
> someone points out your errors, huh ? The truth hurts, doesn't it ?
>
> You assholes have been milking this, not becuase it's true, but
> because you hate me.

I dont hate you Gil, when ever I'm having a bad day I always think "It could
be worse, I could be Gil", and I feel better instantly. I do however think
you are a bigot and that if brains were dynamite you couldnt blow your nose.

aeffects

Sep 11, 2007, 11:50:08 PM9/11/07

you don't hate anyone -- you haven't the balls, YOU'RE terrified of
the evidence

aeffects

Sep 11, 2007, 11:54:17 PM9/11/07
On Sep 11, 2:09 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "Gil Jesus" <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 10, 8:14?am, much...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >> No. We have also demonstrated that you're an idiot.
>
> > ooo.....good comeback. You REALLY hurt my feelings. Don't like it when
> > someone points out your errors, huh ? The truth hurts, doesn't it ?
>
> > You assholes have been milking this, not becuase it's true, but
> > because you hate me.
>
> I dont hate you Gil, when ever I'm having a bad day I always think "It could
> be worse, I could be Gil", and I feel better instantly. I do however think
> you are a bigot and that if brains were dynamite you couldnt blow your nose.

and this simpleton Sammy, from down-undah doesn't even know when to
come in out of the rain. She pissed no one gives a shit because she a
lesbian, or says she's one..... most don't believe she's a women
anyway..... Certainly doesn't know shit about the assassination -- so
in short, she/it needs cyber-friends..... she/it found a few.....

Carry on, hon!

Sam Brown

Sep 12, 2007, 1:53:35 AM9/12/07

"aeffects" <aeff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 11, 2:09 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> "Gil Jesus" <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote in message

>> > ooo.....good comeback. You REALLY hurt my feelings. Don't like it when
>> > someone points out your errors, huh ? The truth hurts, doesn't it ?
>>
>> > You assholes have been milking this, not becuase it's true, but
>> > because you hate me.
>>
>> I dont hate you Gil, when ever I'm having a bad day I always think "It
>> could
>> be worse, I could be Gil", and I feel better instantly. I do however
>> think
>> you are a bigot and that if brains were dynamite you couldnt blow your
>> nose.
>>

> and this simpleton Sammy, from down-undah doesn't even know when to
> come in out of the rain. She pissed no one gives a shit because she a
> lesbian,

You are pretty much the only one who brings it up these days. Get over it.
Stump.

justm...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2007, 6:15:28 AM9/12/07
On Sep 12, 1:53 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> [...]

How many years have you been a woman hater Healy? Is it because you
always wished you could be a female but were trapped in a mans body?
(hmmm not quite sure it's a mans body either) Because we are so much
more intelligent than you, better looking, and have the humor and wit
you'll never have is no reason to hate us. Thinking seriously on the
above sentance, a pickle that's been dilled would have that over you
too. Gee, you really are a loser at best! Excuse me while i borrow
your famous quote: ROFLMAO!