Gilbert Jesus arrested March 23, 1994!

YoHarvey

Aug 23, 2007, 8:18:57 PM8/23/07
One Gilbert Jesus of N. Darmouth, Ma. was arrested for theft
of service from Time Warner Digital Cable Co. in the amount
of $2,964.67.

Does this sound more plausible than John Connally
shooting and killing John F. Kennedy?

cdddraftsman

Aug 23, 2007, 9:14:37 PM8/23/07

I knew it , not only is *Rubba Lips* a Theif ,
but he's a Theif of History ,
Other Peoples Idea's and
A Theif of A Whole Generation's
Ability to Think for Themselves !

He wants evryone to be as S T EW P I D
as himself and Rossley .

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2007, 9:24:03 PM8/23/07

Thats impossible unless you are born a tree trunk!

aeffects

Aug 23, 2007, 11:00:58 PM8/23/07
On Aug 23, 5:18 pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:

and this has what to do with the JFK assassination and assassination
eyewitness testimony posted to YouTube, please?

aeffects

Aug 23, 2007, 11:04:27 PM8/23/07

I expect nothing less a from Mel Ayton acolyte

tomnln

Aug 24, 2007, 12:07:56 AM8/24/07
Buy the bottle of scotch so I don't have to turn your wife out turning $0.35
tricks.

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Aug 24, 2007, 12:08:57 AM8/24/07
Stop choking on those trucker's dicks & choke on evidence/testimony
lowery>>>
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/RACE%20TO%20TSBD.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Perry Mason

Aug 24, 2007, 1:49:09 AM8/24/07
YoHarvey,
Why post this, but when you don't know the conclusion, maybe it's just
best to post what little you find, uhm?

pm

Gil Jesus

Aug 24, 2007, 6:26:44 AM8/24/07
Perry, it's a bogus posting. I've never owned cable TV and the only
dealings I've had with Time-Warner is with AOL.
Time Warner didn't own AOL in 1994.

The liars strike again.

I'm thinking in the vein of deformation now.

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2007, 6:35:59 AM8/24/07

Jesus? Thinking is something you're not capable of doing. BTW, how
many videos have you stolen and claimed as your own? I especially
liked the Hargis video...a person states "This is not to be shown
publicly" and you have the nerve to post the video on youtube. Exactly
what possessed you to go against someones wishes like that? Was it to
earn a buck or make yourself known over the internet? Why do you take
these videos and claim them as your own creations and then post them
on youtube??

And you have the nerve to say YoHarvey broke the law by posting your
name and address when you yourself have this information posted on a
forum. As I said, your not capable of thinking. It's beyond you.

tomnln

Aug 24, 2007, 12:00:02 PM8/24/07
The poop-scoop on Yo(Momma)Harvey is ALL TRUE

http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

Because it's ALL in his own words.

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Aug 24, 2007, 12:04:39 PM8/24/07
You can't hide Evidence forever
You can't hide testimony forever
You can't hide witness interviews on viseo forever
You can't hide Liars forever
You can't hide a CUNT forever.
You can't RUN from evidence/testimony forever

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2007, 5:06:26 PM8/24/07
On Aug 24, 12:04 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> You can't hide Evidence forever
> You can't hide testimony forever
> You can't hide witness interviews on viseo forever
> You can't hide Liars forever
> You can't hide a CUNT forever.
> You can't RUN from evidence/testimony foreverhttp://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htmhttp://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htmhttp://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm
>
> <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 24, 6:26 am, gjjm...@aol.com (Gil Jesus) wrote:
> >> Perry, it's a bogus posting. I've never owned cable TV and the only
> >> dealings I've had with Time-Warner is with AOL.
> >> Time Warner didn't own AOL in 1994.
>
> >> The liars strike again.
>
> >> I'm thinking in the vein of deformation now.
>
> > Jesus? Thinking is something you're not capable of doing. BTW, how
> > many videos have you stolen and claimed as your own? I especially
> > liked the Hargis video...a person states "This is not to be shown
> > publicly" and you have the nerve to post the video on youtube. Exactly
> > what possessed you to go against someones wishes like that? Was it to
> > earn a buck or make yourself known over the internet? Why do you take
> > these videos and claim them as your own creations and then post them
> > on youtube??
>
> > And you have the nerve to say YoHarvey broke the law by posting your
> > name and address when you yourself have this information posted on a
> > forum. As I said, your not capable of thinking. It's beyond you.- Hide quoted text -

I'm still waiting for an answer Chico....what gave you the right to
post that Hargis video without his consent?
What gives you the right to take videos and claim they are yours???
I'd come up with an answer soon....or you're going to be the next one
bending over and kissing your ass goodbye.

cdddraftsman

Aug 24, 2007, 5:16:19 PM8/24/07
On Aug 24, 3:26 am, gjjm...@aol.com (Gil Jesus) wrote:

> I'm thinking in the vein of deformation now.

IT'S DEFAMATION , IGNORANT ASSHOLE !
.................tl HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE !

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2007, 6:45:56 PM8/24/07

He's not going to explain his actions to us....maybe he'd rather
explain them to a judge?

tomnln

Aug 25, 2007, 12:21:54 AM8/25/07
What is it that you don't like about the witnesses interviews on video?

Are you embarrassed when they show you to be a Liar?
Is that why you refuse to address your own evidence/testimony?

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Aug 25, 2007, 12:23:30 AM8/25/07
WHY do you constantly make threats & use Vulgar language
instead of addressing your own evidence/testimony?