Why did Oswald tell a friend he wanted to kill the President of the United States?

YoHarvey

Jul 21, 2007, 11:10:07 PM7/21/07
In the mid 1950's Lee Oswald spoke about killing an American
President.
Palmer MacBride testified to the WC, in 1956 he befriended Oswald and
they often
discussed politics. MacBride said that one central theme discussed
was the
"exploitation of the working class" and one one occassion after they
began
discussing President Eisenhower, Oswald made a statement that he would
like to kill the President because he was exploiting the working class.

Jmoor...@aol.com

Jul 21, 2007, 11:20:21 PM7/21/07

The Marine records clearly show that when McBride claimed to have
worked with Oswald, from October, 1957 (not 1956) thru May, 1958 at
the Pfisterer Dental Laboratory in New Orleans, Oswald was in Japan.

http://www.jfkresearch.com/jfk_101.html

maybe you should do some more research.

YoHarvey

Jul 21, 2007, 11:23:22 PM7/21/07
On Jul 21, 11:20 pm, Jmoore1...@aol.com wrote:
> On Jul 21, 11:10 pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In the mid 1950's Lee Oswald spoke about killing an American
> > President.
> > Palmer MacBride testified to the WC, in 1956 he befriended Oswald and
> > they often
> > discussed politics. MacBride said that one central theme discussed
> > was the
> > "exploitation of the working class" and one one occassion after they
> > began
> > discussing President Eisenhower, Oswald made a statement that he would
> > like to kill the President because he was exploiting the working class.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------

> The Marine records clearly show that when McBride claimed to have
> worked with Oswald, from October, 1957 (not 1956) thru May, 1958 at
> the Pfisterer Dental Laboratory in New Orleans, Oswald was in Japan.
>
> http://www.jfkresearch.com/jfk_101.html
>
> maybe you should do some more research.

Don't have me killfiled anymore Jesus? Thought
I wouldn't know about your "alias"?

YoHarvey

Jul 21, 2007, 11:32:55 PM7/21/07
> I wouldn't know about your "alias"?- Hide quoted text -

maybe you should do some more research.

Perhaps you should Chico. The conversation
between MacBride and Oswald occurred in
the summer of 1956. He didn't join the
Marines until October, 1956.

tomnln

Jul 21, 2007, 11:48:05 PM7/21/07
Awwwwwwwwwwww

spiffy Busted AGAIN.

<Jmoor...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 21, 2007, 11:51:31 PM7/21/07
No matter WHO it is spiffy;

you got Caught in ANOTHER LIE.

No wonder you NEVER address my posts on evidence/testimony.

Show how you TWIST this one>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm

I'm goin EASY on ya 'cause I know you can't address Multipled.

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 22, 2007, 1:41:24 AM7/22/07
No matter WHO it is spiffy;

you got Caught in ANOTHER LIE.

No wonder you NEVER address my posts on evidence/testimony.

Show how you TWIST this one>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm

I'm goin EASY on ya 'cause I know you can't address Multiples.

Gil Jesus

Jul 22, 2007, 7:51:30 AM7/22/07
Typical YoHarvey post. Always a dollar short. Anything he/she posts
that isn't the work of someone else is going to be just a tad off, so
be prepared to investigate it.

Good work, jmoore. Now you know why this allegation never made it into
the WCR. They looked into it and determined it was unfounded. Perhaps
YoHarvey should have looked into it also.

That's his problem. Anything that requires more than cut-and-paste is
too much work for him/her.

Jmoor...@aol.com

Jul 22, 2007, 8:08:29 AM7/22/07
On Jul 21, 11:32 pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:

The conversation
> between MacBride and Oswald occurred in
> the summer of 1956. He didn't join the
> Marines until October, 1956

McBride didn't meet Oswald until Oswald came to work for his company
in December 1957. There was no conversation in 56.

Read the FBI report. A copy of it is here:

http://www.jfkresearch.com/jfk_101.html

Gil Jesus

Jul 22, 2007, 8:17:53 AM7/22/07
From the FBI report, it seems that McBride is saying that he didn't
know Oswald until December 1957, when Oswald got a job with his
company. But during the time he claimed that he had known Oswald,
Oswald was officially in Japan.

I don't see anything in his statement to the FBI that refers to
ANYTHING or ANY conversation in 1956.

Again, YoHarvey has made a jackass out of himself. I'll put this one
on my list with the others. Thanks.

Gil Jesus

Jul 22, 2007, 8:26:58 AM7/22/07
In addition, the FBI report says that the conversation allegedly took
place in "late 1957 or early 1958", when Oswald was in Japan.

Again, YoHarvey proves that he/she does no research.

Par for the course.

Jmoor...@aol.com

Jul 22, 2007, 8:52:50 AM7/22/07

The FBI report is an affidavit which the Commission labelled as CE
1386. McBride made no appearance before them and was never questioned
by them. They only saw his statement.

Gil Jesus

Jul 22, 2007, 8:57:32 AM7/22/07
Full document of CE 1386, YoHarvey's allegation that Oswald threatened
to kill the President in "the summer of 1956" can be found here.

Lurker's are encouraged to take special note of the dates.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/exhibits/ce1386.htm

tomnln

Jul 22, 2007, 1:26:57 PM7/22/07
Hohoho Muth--s--k--