Bogus newsgroups created by the imposter

1 view

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2007, 6:37:53 AM8/20/07
I'll give this person ONE chance to admit what they did and make a
public apology for it before I press charges. You have till the end of
today...

Healy, I just looked into the other groups, they are all bogus and
were started by the little imposter. If you had bothered to search
further, everyone who posted under the thread LINGERIE is on these
other groups because the dumb shit who did this emailed the entire
lingerie thread to the other groups using my email address. Theres 7
other alt. groups it was done on, which I have taken the liberty to
forward to the authorities along with the original complaint.
This has now changed from morphing to actual identity theft.
Apparently this person who thought they wouldn't get caught will be
kissing the interenet goodbye for a long long time. My collegues at
work are going to have a field day with his ass today. I can't wait to
get to work!

Jmoor...@aol.com

Aug 20, 2007, 8:04:46 AM8/20/07
Justme, you can't e-mail threads to newsgroups. You can either post to
newsgroups or e-mail to e-mail addresses. You're supposed to be an IT
expert. You should know that.

Jmoor...@aol.com

Aug 20, 2007, 9:30:16 AM8/20/07
justme:

In the "Undeerwear Lingerie" posting, the original poster posted the
message to several newsgroups. Responses to that post automatically
responded to those same newsgroups.

In this newsgroup, Baldoni was the first to respond and his post went
to all of the original posters newsgroups. Sam Brown and Lone also
sent messaages to those other newsgroups by replying without editing
the "newsgroups" window at the top of their reply.

It wasn't until aeffects responded and edited the newsgroup window to
"alt.conspiracy.jfk" were the posts only posted to this newsgroup.

In addition, you only had one post in that thread and it wasn't posted
anywhere but here.

You are simply mistaken.

YoHarvey

Aug 20, 2007, 9:38:20 AM8/20/07

So much fun watching Jesus/Jmoore squirm.
He has no idea what awaits him!

Message has been deleted

aeffects

Aug 20, 2007, 11:24:49 AM8/20/07
On Aug 20, 6:59 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Aug 20, 9:30 am, Jmoore1...@aol.com wrote:
>

> Well Jmoore good detective work...I never paid attention to where the
> posts were going and didn't know they would go to more then one
> newsgroup. As I just told Chico, my job is not focused on trivial
> things such as newsgroups and how they work. I knew nothing about
> these other groups until Healy mentioned it.

yep, uh-huh -- If this is your JOB, your clients aren't getting what
they pay for..... still

> Apparently Healy was doing his own detective work trying to find out
> some info on Sam and I who he thinks are one and the same person now.
> It just gets funnier by the minute around her.

as usual, you're mistaken even there, it gets SADDER [not funnier] by
the minute. Your foolish LN 'disruption' plan is falling apart, as
they ALWAYS do!

The very nature of this board attracts occasional "KOOK'S", Lone Nut
WCR supporter kooks in general, Lone Nut LHO/SBT/Z-film and Tippit
murder *KOOKS* specifically, and the CT KOOK, rarely! What's YOUR
flavor?

Just who do you think has read AND reads (regularly) this board over
the past 15 years? The same people who paid for internet service by
the minute.... You Nutter fools wouldn't know serious JFK
assassination reseachers when they post to this board even if they
kicked you in the teeth..... There's nothing new here except Lone Nut
freshmen (and you aren't cutting the mustard Champ ,nor is your alter
ego Sammy from down-undah)....

I-T isn't the focus of this board (I suspect there a few thousand
boards with that theme if you'd care to get off your dead ass and find
them) so press on, dolt. Your making yourself into a fine, fine, FINE
poster child for the .john crowd -- I don't think your prepared for
that!

Regarding re-mailers, they've been around for years ... quite the rage
10 years ago..... should we expect you'll be resurrecting that old old
AOL term and action called *punting* next? LMAO!

Might try reading the newsgroup headers when you post, we don't want
to expose you in pink panties, now would we.....

As for being a I-T guy, you'rve been found lacking, hope your clients
don't pay you much?

tomnln

Aug 20, 2007, 12:23:57 PM8/20/07
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

Whatta Cry-Baby

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Aug 21, 2007, 1:15:08 AM8/21/07
Grandad you are retarded. Fact.

"aeffects" <aeff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Aug 21, 2007, 2:00:24 AM8/21/07
On Aug 20, 10:15 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Grandad you are retarded. Fact.

Fact: the truth will go down just fine, hon!

Sam Brown

Aug 21, 2007, 2:19:06 AM8/21/07

> On Aug 20, 10:15 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> Grandad you are retarded. Fact.
>

> Fact: the truth will go down just fine, hon!

How about the truth that David Healy, Grandfather, is a bigot? Hows that
going down Grandad? Nice, Ben tells me you always swallow, no matter how
distasteful the flavour.

aeffects

Aug 21, 2007, 3:01:21 AM8/21/07
On Aug 20, 11:19 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 20, 10:15 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> >> Grandad you are retarded. Fact.
>
> > Fact: the truth will go down just fine, hon!
>
> How about the truth that David Healy, Grandfather, is a bigot? Hows that
> going down Grandad? Nice, Ben tells me you always swallow, no matter how
> distasteful the flavour.

your knowledge of the JFK case is overwhelming, Hon... Shall we call
you Sammy from down-undah or simply Justme1952?

Whatever alias you claim today is futile... Your Dykeness is
irrelevant, what is relevant is this: you're a FRAUD, an embarrassment
to your population.....

I doubt Ben Holmes exchanged a single post to with you, hon. He deals
with JFK assassination evidence, testimony and exhibits, subjects you
and your alter ego Justme1952, seem to be inept ....

Sam Brown

Aug 21, 2007, 3:37:47 AM8/21/07
Keep spluttering away Grandad, Its getting harder to keep your head above
water isn't it. You're tiring. Just let go Pops, thats it float
away.......................

"aeffects" <aeff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Aug 21, 2007, 3:43:38 AM8/21/07

"aeffects" <aeff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 20, 11:19 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> "aeffects" <aeffe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Fact: the truth will go down just fine, hon!
>>
>> How about the truth that David Healy, Grandfather, is a bigot? Hows that
>> going down Grandad? Nice, Ben tells me you always swallow, no matter how
>> distasteful the flavour.
>

> your knowledge of the JFK case is overwhelming, Hon... Shall we call
> you Sammy from down-undah or simply Justme1952?

You've been spending too much time around Gil, bigotry & paranoia, perhaps
the strain you have is infectious. Get back Grandad you're unclean!

> Whatever alias you claim today is futile... Your Dykeness is
> irrelevant,

Then stop bringing it up all the time. Stoopid.

what is relevant is this: you're a FRAUD, an embarrassment
> to your population.....

How's that Grandad? Speaking of embarrassment, how do you feel the average
educated american feels about your representation of them in this newsgroup?
But then you did say Toothless could be your spokesperson.

> I doubt Ben Holmes exchanged a single post to with you, hon.

Now the lies come out. You know that Ben has exchanged posts with me. Why
would he killfile me otherwise? Dumb-arse.

He deals
> with JFK assassination evidence, testimony and exhibits, subjects you
> and your alter ego Justme1952, seem to be inept ....

You love him dont you? ugh! You're dirty.

tomnln

Aug 21, 2007, 1:06:29 PM8/21/07
Word has it that sam brown & her dad will be Featured by Chris Hanson on
MSNBC''s
Popular TV show called "To Catch a Predator".

All about Criminal sex Perverts Preying on children on the Internet.

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Jmoor...@aol.com

Aug 21, 2007, 1:17:29 PM8/21/07
On Aug 21, 1:06?pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Word has it that sam brown & her dad will be Featured by Chris Hanson on
> MSNBC''s
> Popular TV show called "To Catch a Predator".
>
> All about Criminal sex Perverts Preying on children on the Internet.
>
> "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

I expect to see YoHarvey and his 10 year old mistress one of these
nights on there.

aeffects

Aug 21, 2007, 2:09:41 PM8/21/07
On Aug 21, 12:43 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 20, 11:19 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> >> "aeffects" <aeffe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> How about the truth that David Healy, Grandfather, is a bigot? Hows that
> >> going down Grandad? Nice, Ben tells me you always swallow, no matter how
> >> distasteful the flavour.
>
> > your knowledge of the JFK case is overwhelming, Hon... Shall we call
> > you Sammy from down-undah or simply Justme1952?
>
> You've been spending too much time around Gil, bigotry & paranoia, perhaps
> the strain you have is infectious. Get back Grandad you're unclean!
>

> > Whatever alias you claim today is futile... Your Dykeness is
> > irrelevant,
>
> Then stop bringing it up all the time. Stoopid.
>
> what is relevant is this: you're a FRAUD, an embarrassment
>
> > to your population.....
>
> How's that Grandad? Speaking of embarrassment, how do you feel the average
> educated american feels about your representation of them in this newsgroup?
> But then you did say Toothless could be your spokesperson.

tell us what you mean by that, hon? Then tell us how you found
yourself posting to a USNET board dealing with the assassination of a
sitting US President -- Perhaps an associate of mine in Australia, one
quite familiar with the Aussie opinion concerning the death of JFK,
could fill me in on your local research-work concerning the JFK
assassination case, eh? Presupposing your not concerned with your
image and how you represent your nation on this newsgroup.

Sammy from down-undah, we don't put words in one another mouth here,
you get called on that kind of nonsense here... sheeeesh!

> > I doubt Ben Holmes exchanged a single post to with you, hon.
>
> Now the lies come out. You know that Ben has exchanged posts with me. Why
> would he killfile me otherwise? Dumb-arse.

Lies Sammy fron down-undah?

Listen hon, raise your sights, stick to WCR case evidence, testimony,
and exhibits. Frankly no one cares if you and Justme1952 are one in
the same. If you don't uderstand that and persist, there's no other
reason one can think concerning your (dual) presence here......

Simply debate the evidence or hightail back to the junior varsity,
alt.assassination.jfk

psssst: you're in the ignore bin for a reason; you've been found
deficient when it comes to matters concerning case evidence.... simple
as that! Your just another brick in the Lone Nut wannabe wall of
infamy -- there have been thousands, and most have passed through
here...

> He deals
>
> > with JFK assassination evidence, testimony and exhibits, subjects you
> > and your alter ego Justme1952, seem to be inept ....
>
> You love him dont you? ugh! You're dirty.

45 questions Sammy from down-undah, and please, get your Lone Nut face
out of the gutter.

Give it your best shot, hon.... I suspect the .john crowd have about
50 wannabe Nutter's waiting to take your place...

Sam Brown

Aug 21, 2007, 9:43:48 PM8/21/07
Grandad, you've lost, what you posted below is the laziest piece of crap
I've ever seen you type. Face it. You have been demolished. You dont have
the stomach for it anymore. Just go and have a lie down and wait for the
grim reaper to come and collect you. Think about the written legacy you've
left for future generations. Its over Chump. Time to face it.

"aeffects" <aeff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Aug 23, 2007, 1:32:49 AM8/23/07
He ain't an ABOMINATION.

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

aeffects

Aug 23, 2007, 1:41:10 PM8/23/07
On Aug 21, 6:43 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Grandad, you've lost, what you posted below is the laziest piece of crap
> I've ever seen you type. Face it. You have been demolished. You dont have
> the stomach for it anymore. Just go and have a lie down and wait for the
> grim reaper to come and collect you. Think about the written legacy you've
> left for future generations. Its over Chump. Time to face it.

everthing looks a-ok here (the lower 48), Sammy from down-undah. It's
not surprising down-undah trolls (of the female variety [can we call
your specie females, or just neuters?]) have anything to say.

Think of YOUR legacy, hon......your not the end of your family tree,
are ya?

In keeping with the spirit of the thread: I did spend the night at
Reno Nevada's Silver *Legacy* once, that count, you ole carpet
muncher, you?

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2007, 4:58:25 PM8/23/07

Anyone know wtf he's talking about this time????

aeffects

Aug 23, 2007, 5:33:08 PM8/23/07
On Aug 23, 1:58 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

A *fiend* such as yourself should know, ignorance doesn't work here,
hon!

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2007, 5:44:30 PM8/23/07
> hon!- Hide quoted text -

Stop calling me "hon" the thought of you calling me something like
that makes me cringe...yuck

aeffects

Aug 23, 2007, 5:51:32 PM8/23/07
On Aug 23, 2:44 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

c'mon hon, your a tough ole *fiend*. Speak to us about JFK
assassination related evidence, hon.....

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2007, 6:06:57 PM8/23/07

Ok, I learned from you that his real name is John FRANCIS Kennedy and
the rest of the world has been wrong all these years

Sam Brown

Aug 23, 2007, 9:03:23 PM8/23/07

> On Aug 21, 6:43 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> Grandad, you've lost, what you posted below is the laziest piece of crap
>> I've ever seen you type. Face it. You have been demolished. You dont have
>> the stomach for it anymore. Just go and have a lie down and wait for the
>> grim reaper to come and collect you. Think about the written legacy
>> you've
>> left for future generations. Its over Chump. Time to face it.
>
> everthing looks a-ok here (the lower 48), Sammy from down-undah. It's
> not surprising down-undah trolls (of the female variety [can we call
> your specie females, or just neuters?]) have anything to say.

Typical Grandad, nothing to say but he takes a looooong time to say it. Does
"boring" mean anything to you?

> Think of YOUR legacy, hon......your not the end of your family tree,
> are ya?
>
> In keeping with the spirit of the thread: I did spend the night at
> Reno Nevada's Silver *Legacy* once, that count, you ole carpet
> muncher, you?

I have no idea what you are talking about. Dont bother explaining, I've
lived this long without this piece of detritus floating around in my head.
You really are a dumb bastard aren't you.

Sam Brown

Aug 23, 2007, 9:06:48 PM8/23/07

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

LOL Justme, just think, this creature has grandchildren he gets to spend
time with. Its probably too late for them anyway, imagine how inept his kids
are as parents. I'm surprised they figured out how to breed.

tomnln

Aug 24, 2007, 12:31:10 AM8/24/07
Thank GOD;
Abominations never breed.

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Aug 24, 2007, 12:57:35 AM8/24/07
Sure they do, you were born weren't you? Ellen has some spawn removed at
some stage. Or did she have lots of litters?

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Aug 24, 2007, 1:30:37 AM8/24/07
Scripture don't refer to me/Ellen as "ABOMINATIONS".

Scripture refers to YOU as an ABOMINATION.

We also refer to YOUR evidence/testimony.
YOU, on the other hand DODGE your own evidence/testimony.

In addition to you being an ABOMINATION, you're alsdo a Coward.

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Aug 24, 2007, 4:47:05 AM8/24/07

> Scripture don't refer to me/Ellen as "ABOMINATIONS".

Well, Weren't you born just AFTER they published the first edition?

> Scripture refers to YOU as an ABOMINATION.

Well at least I'm in it. I dont see your name in there. This is yet another
failure on your part Toothless.

> We also refer to YOUR evidence/testimony.
> YOU, on the other hand DODGE your own evidence/testimony.
>

> In addition to you being an ABOMINATION, you're alsdo a Coward. <eye
> roll>

Do you want to fight me Toothless? You ridiculous old fool, you'd be snapped
like a twig. You know how massive all we dykes are right?

Gil Jesus

Aug 24, 2007, 7:34:41 AM8/24/07
Justme explained that when she started this thread, that she wasn't
aware of how cross-posting worked. I believe that that explanation was
sufficient and I apologize for calling her a liar.

It's apparent to me now that she was simply mistaken. She kinda jumped
the gun there and in response so did I.

But my question is, how does someone with 12 years of IT experience
make THAT kind of a mistake ?

tomnln

Aug 24, 2007, 12:08:32 PM8/24/07