A Special Message for the Lesbians here

1 view

Gil Jesus

Jul 21, 2007, 9:17:05 AM7/21/07
Homosexuality is a form of idol worship. (Deut. 4:16)

"..they which commit such things are worthy of death" and those who
"have pleasure in them that do them" as well. (Rom 1:32)

Any practicing homosexual is on the highway to Hell.

Not my words:

Might I suggest you read Romans 1:21-32 and see a description of
yourself.

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
John 8:32

YoHarvey

Jul 21, 2007, 9:18:19 AM7/21/07

wtf?

YoHarvey

Jul 21, 2007, 9:23:39 AM7/21/07

I wasn't aware Chico was a lesbian. Anybody else
know this?? :-)

Sam Brown

Jul 21, 2007, 9:31:59 AM7/21/07

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

His membership application was turned down for being too crazeeeeeeee!
"WTF?" is right.

Sam Brown

Jul 21, 2007, 9:33:57 AM7/21/07
Thanks for sharing Gil.

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2007, 9:48:04 AM7/21/07
On Jul 21, 9:33 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Thanks for sharing Gil.
>
> "Gil Jesus" <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > John 8:32- Hide quoted text -

I believe Gil is gender confused. It must be difficult being a man
trapped in a womans body.
Again Gil is suffering from the "Wannabe" syndrome.
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a credible person in the CT community
I wanna have friends
and now the lastest:
I wanna be a woman.
Gil? There are people out there to help you with your problems, I
suggest you find one.
BTW I heard KMART has a sale on gender surgery. Check this Sundays
ad.
We will all start calling you Gilda so we can help ease you into the
transition.
justme

Martin Shackelford

Jul 23, 2007, 3:40:32 AM7/23/07
I think we've had just about enough ignorant homophobia here, on both sides.

Martin

YoHarvey

Jul 23, 2007, 3:47:07 AM7/23/07
On Jul 23, 3:40 am, "Martin Shackelford" <msha...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> I think we've had just about enough ignorant homophobia here, on both sides.
>
> Martin
>
> "Gil Jesus" <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > Homosexuality is a form of idol worship. (Deut. 4:16)
>
> > "..they which commit such things are worthy of death" and those who
> > "have pleasure in them that do them" as well. (Rom 1:32)
>
> > Any practicing homosexual is on the highway to Hell.
>
> > Not my words:
>
> > Might I suggest you read Romans 1:21-32 and see a description of
> > yourself.
>
> > "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
> > John 8:32- Hide quoted text -

Don't show your ignorance Martin. The homophiba is one
sided. Can you not read?

tomnln

Jul 23, 2007, 11:21:12 AM7/23/07
Shack thinks the Bible is "Homophobic".

"Martin Shackelford" <msh...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 23, 2007, 11:38:03 AM7/23/07
Ant-Christ Felon Support is ONE-SIDED.

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Jmoor...@aol.com

Jul 23, 2007, 12:13:43 PM7/23/07
On Jul 23, 11:21 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> Shack thinks the Bible is "Homophobic".
>

> "Martin Shackelford" <msha...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> >I think we've had just about enough ignorant homophobia here, on both
> >sides.
>
> > Martin

no he thinks it is "ignorant homophobia". He'll find out who's
ignorant when he stands before the Lord.

muc...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2007, 1:01:35 PM7/23/07

Did Martin say anything about the Bible?

-Mark

Gil Jesus

Jul 23, 2007, 1:25:45 PM7/23/07
This is my last posting on the subject of religion because I don't
want to turn the newsgroup into debating an issue that is off-topic.

Let me first say that there is a method to my madness and a reason why
I brought this issue up to begin with.

My purpose was to show why people don't "believe".

I didn't mean to get Tom Rossley all wound up on the subject, but he
does make some valid points, one in particular being school prayer.

I think we've pretty much found out over the last two days that the
trolls, who have always appeared to be right-wing and conservative in
their politics, seem to be quite liberal when it comes to how they
actually live their lives.

And we've also found out that no matter how true the truth, they will
reject it. As usual, when faced with FACTS they cannot dispute, they
return to their "old reliable" way of responding -- through insults.

And although I have NEVER advocated violence against ANY member of
society, they accuse me of spreading hatred, call me ignorant,
homophobic and the like.

And all I've done is refer them to scripture. Not my word, God's Word.

What they see as God's hate-filled, ignorant and homophobic Word.

There is no greater truth than scripture and even this they DENY.

This has been a learning experience for me. I understand my
adversaries MUCH better than I did before. I realize that those who
cannot grasp the MAIN truth in life, will never be able to accept the
minor truths.

The reason why they are so easily led by the nose and accept lies as
facts is because they will not accept the truth. It is beyond their
comprehension.

So they create their own truths, as was done in the JFK case. Because
they reject the truth, they accept the lies. They reject the Word of
God but accept the words of men.

And once the lie is accepted, it creates a snowball effect where each
lie requires another lie to try to prove the lie before it. Like "Jet
Effect" and "Thorburn's position" and "Single Bullet Theory". A bullet
that jumped from one stretcher to another. Witnesses who didn't hear
what they heard and didn't see what they saw. Bullets that didn't
match their shell casings. "Paper sacks" that magically changed
lengths. Medical experts who didn't know their asses from an exit
wound. Autopsy photographs that don't even match the X-rays !!!

All evidence of lies and deception.

When I was young, my dad once told me that the good thing about
telling the truth was that : "you never have to remember what you
said." Never has there been a better example of this than in the JFK
case. The government lied to the people and as a result, continued to
add lie after lie in an attempt to coverup the fact that they lied.

In the process, those lies were accepted by those unable to accept the
truth. It has been the agenda of those gullible believers of the lie,
rather than admit they were wrong, to continue to deceive the public
by inventing lies of their own.

It is no wonder why these poor souls have been deceived.

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2007, 5:03:53 PM7/23/07

Wonderful post Chico, you described yourself and Rossely perfectly.
Now that your done preaching to everyone can you do us all another
favor and shut Rossely the fuck up?????
He's like a scratched record with the needle stuck in a groove.
BTW NO ONE on this group ever said they didn't believe in God. You
haven't learned a thing about any of us Gil....what you have learned
is that you made a BIG mistake bringing up something that is none of
your business.
justme

muc...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2007, 7:36:58 PM7/23/07

Your self-righteousness is even more sickening than your bigotry.

-Mark

tomnln

Jul 23, 2007, 7:38:11 PM7/23/07
BRAVO GIL BRAVO

"Gil Jesus" <GJJ...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 23, 2007, 7:39:50 PM7/23/07
Seems like justme believes in GOD. But, NOT his word.

(Dyslexia?)

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 23, 2007, 8:23:07 PM7/23/07
Hi Mark;

Do you Support or, Reject Scripture?

<muc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

YoHarvey

Jul 23, 2007, 8:37:21 PM7/23/07
On Jul 23, 8:23 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Hi Mark;
>
> Do you Support or, Reject Scripture?
>
> <much...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > -Mark- Hide quoted text -

Jesus? You're worse than scum. You're hypocritical
scum. If there is a God, he should strike you dead
tonight. It's all you deserve.

YoHarvey

Jul 23, 2007, 8:46:23 PM7/23/07
> tonight. It's all you deserve.- Hide quoted text -

Hi Mark;

Do you Support or, Reject Scripture?

Rossley? How fucking stupid are you?
This is America. You have NO right to
ask any American that question. Ones
religious beliefs are not an opinion poll.
Want to help America Rossley? Take
You hide behind the scripture as evidence
of your inability to think for yourself. You're
dirt Rossley; You always were and always
will be.

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2007, 8:52:39 PM7/23/07
> will be.- Hide quoted text -

AMEN!

Sam Brown

Jul 23, 2007, 8:52:43 PM7/23/07
Below are the disjointed ramblings of a man humiliated and disgraced by his
own words. Too late to back away now Gil. You've been "outed" as it were.

tomnln

Jul 23, 2007, 11:38:11 PM7/23/07
The Felon Supporter wrote>>> "Jesus? You're worse than scum. You're
hypocritical
scum. If there is a God, he should strike you dead tonight. It's all you
deserve."

ANOTHER Satanist who Rejects Scripture.

This Bag of Shit will turn his back on Law Enforcement, Judiciary, Media and
GOD
to Support Criminals Murderers & Liars.

ps;
shim Refuses to address evidence/testimony>>>
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 23, 2007, 11:39:33 PM7/23/07
You LOST it a long time ago you Felon Supporter.>>>
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 23, 2007, 11:40:56 PM7/23/07
Below are the official records that scare the shit outta a WCR Supporter.

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Martin Shackelford

Jul 24, 2007, 5:40:58 AM7/24/07
just you

Martin

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

Gil Jesus

Jul 24, 2007, 7:18:42 AM7/24/07
Tom, YoHarvey doesn't know God ("if there is a God") and thus God
doesn't know him. He is a weed in the grass. Ignore him. He is doomed.

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2007, 7:27:26 AM7/24/07
> >to Support Criminals Murderers & Liars.- Hide quoted text -

Still haven't learned your lesson have ya Chico? You and Rossely have
a nice conversation together...no one else will talk to you idiots
anymore. Rossely spends 99% of his time talking to himself...the other
1% is talking to you. Why don't you go into hiding like Ricland did.
Your the one thats doomed!
justme

muc...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2007, 7:33:16 AM7/24/07

Yo, I wholeheartedly agree with your general views, but this is
Usenet, he wasn't asking an American, and he's legally free to ask
almost any question he likes. But he isn't necessarily entitled to a
response.

> Want to help America Rossley? Take
> You hide behind the scripture as evidence
> of your inability to think for yourself. You're

This isn't a proper forum for venting of religious beliefs, of course,
but at least the last few days have told us that certain posters read
the Bible in much the same way they deal with the assassination
evidence. Selectively, with little regard for context, looking for
anything that might superficially seem to affirm their prejudices.

-Mark

muc...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2007, 8:28:42 AM7/24/07
On 21 Jul., 15:17, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Homosexuality is a form of idol worship. (Deut. 4:16)

I looked up Deuteronomy 4:16, and it says:

"Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the
similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female."

In modern English, that would be something like:

"Don't make statues that represent men or women."

Only in Gil's warped mind does this have anything to do with
homosexuality.

-Mark

Ben Holmes

Jul 24, 2007, 10:15:28 AM7/24/07
In article <1185233818.2...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>,
muc...@gmail.com says...

It's perfectly understandable, Mark - that you'd prefer ad hominem to a
discussion of the evidence.

muc...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2007, 10:21:38 AM7/24/07
On 24 Jul., 16:15, Ben Holmes <bnhol...@rain.org> wrote:
> In article <1185233818.200825.321...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>,
> much...@gmail.com says...

Did you read his post, Ben? I thought my comment was pretty mild.

-Mark

Ben Holmes

Jul 24, 2007, 10:28:03 AM7/24/07
In article <p1l9a3h5vl1v2pl9b...@4ax.com>, Gil Jesus says...

>This is my last posting on the subject of religion because I don't
>want to turn the newsgroup into debating an issue that is off-topic.
>
>Let me first say that there is a method to my madness and a reason why
>I brought this issue up to begin with.
>
>My purpose was to show why people don't "believe".
>
>I didn't mean to get Tom Rossley all wound up on the subject, but he
>does make some valid points, one in particular being school prayer.
>
>I think we've pretty much found out over the last two days that the
>trolls, who have always appeared to be right-wing and conservative in
>their politics, seem to be quite liberal when it comes to how they
>actually live their lives.

It's always a mistake to differentiate LNT'ers & CT'ers on the basis of
political belief.

I'm so far to the right that Rush Limbaugh is on my left... I can define my
positions as more conservative that Rush would ever advocate.

Yet I'm firmly convinced of the truth that there were multiple shooters on
11/22/63, and a governmental coverup of that fact.

Since polls have *ALWAYS* placed those who believe in a conspiracy to be in the
majority - you must be careful to ascribe a given political belief system to
those who believe in a conspiracy.

aeffects

Jul 24, 2007, 1:06:48 PM7/24/07
On Jul 24, 4:27 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

sitdown you racist dolt!

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2007, 5:04:58 PM7/24/07
> sitdown you racist dolt!- Hide quoted text -

You shouldn't take to Bennie that way Healy....how rude to bite the
hand that ummm well you can figure out the rest. IDIOT!

Good post Mark, Ignore the lunatics...they keep the NG going by
talking to themselves
justme

tomnln

Jul 24, 2007, 6:49:53 PM7/24/07
justme also Ignores the evidence/testimony>>>

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 24, 2007, 7:03:59 PM7/24/07
The Epitimy of Confusion;

Sam Brown

Jul 24, 2007, 7:35:45 PM7/24/07

<muc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ben just confirmed the lack of understanding of context from Cters. Point
illustrated beautifully.

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2007, 7:46:42 PM7/24/07
On Jul 24, 7:03 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> The Epitimy of Confusion;
>
> Seems like justme believes in GOD. But, NOT his word.
>
> (Dyslexia?)
>

> > <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> justme- Hide quoted text -

Two words for you Rossely...FUCK OFF!

tomnln

Jul 25, 2007, 12:16:33 AM7/25/07
Your clit is in your throat Pig.

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Jul 25, 2007, 12:52:30 AM7/25/07
Poor Ellen.
He probably thinks this is true. LOL

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Jul 25, 2007, 12:53:07 AM7/25/07
Your kids/grandkids will be soooooo proud.

tomnln

Jul 25, 2007, 1:01:20 AM7/25/07
They SURE will;

They also read Scripture.

Did you tell your mDad to read Matt;10-34 through 10-40?

AGAIN;
You Dodged these>>>

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Jul 25, 2007, 1:33:04 AM7/25/07
Fuck Off Bigot.
Yor family are as loopy as you. YOU dodged my question: HOW OFTEN HAVE YOU
BEEN TO THE HOLY LAND TOOTHLESS? ADMIT IT! you've never left your hometown
have you freakshow?

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 25, 2007, 2:11:01 AM7/25/07
SIX TIMES you Abomination.

And, going back.

In my age group we refer to it as "crammin fer FINALS".

WHY are you Sooooo Afraid of your own evidence/testimony?

You have NEVER once addressed the evidence/testimony I've asked you about.

I'm beginning to think you are someone else who used to engage me in debate
& left,
because I beat the shit outta you with evidence/testimony in the past.

btw;
Did you have the decency to tell your Dad what price ha will pay for
accepting your chosen
Deviant lifestyle by apprising him of Matt.10-44?

Your vocabulary is reminiscent of his/hers.

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Jul 25, 2007, 2:15:55 AM7/25/07
WTF? You've left your hometown 6 times? Loser. My father flushes things more
worthwhile than you down the s-bend everyday. Go change your diaper old man,
you smell.

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 25, 2007, 2:43:28 AM7/25/07
Hey DYKE;
You asked how many times I've been to the "Holy Land".

You didn' ask about other Countries.

You also didn't ask about other States or, how mant vacatione a year we
take.

You also Dodged THIS>>> Did you have the decency to tell your Dad what
price he will pay for

accepting your chosen Deviant lifestyle by apprising him of Matt.10-44?

(I don't believe you OR, your Dad have a Bible)

You also Dodged THESE>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

I thought Dykes were supposed to be Tough?

You're as PHONY as your Existence.

Here ya go Dyke>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Jul 25, 2007, 2:49:14 AM7/25/07
*flush* "ahhhhh thats better." said Sams Dad.

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2007, 5:22:47 AM7/25/07
On Jul 25, 2:49 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> *flush* "ahhhhh thats better." said Sams Dad.
>
> "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

> > Hey DYKE;
> > You asked how many times I've been to the "Holy Land".
>
> > You didn' ask about other Countries.
>
> > You also didn't ask about other States or, how mant vacatione a year we
> > take.
>
> > You also Dodged THIS>>> Did you have the decency to tell your Dad what
> > price he will pay for
> > accepting your chosen Deviant lifestyle by apprising him of Matt.10-44?
> > (I don't believe you OR, your Dad have a Bible)
>
> > You also Dodged THESE>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
> >http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
> >http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm
>
> > I thought Dykes were supposed to be Tough?
>
> > You're as PHONY as your Existence.
>
> > Here ya go Dyke>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
> >http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
> >http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm
>
> > "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> >> WTF? You've left your hometown 6 times? Loser. My father flushes things
> >> more worthwhile than you down the s-bend everyday. Go change your diaper
> >> old man, you smell.
>
> >> "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

Rossely thinks the Holy Land is taking a trip thru a swiss cheese
factory!

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2007, 6:40:58 AM7/25/07
On Jul 25, 5:22 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> factory!- Hide quoted text -

justme also Ignores the evidence/testimony>>>

Wrong again shit for brains, the only thing I ignore is you.
And the only thing you beat the shit out of is your pud...no one else
will go near it.

Has anyone else noticed that Rosselys 2000 posts about his evidence/
testimony ALWAYS start out with calling someone a name or an insult?
This is because NO ONE on any forum or newsgroup will pay attention to
him. He's so frustrated that people think hes an idiot (which is
obvious theres no thinking involved in that conclusion) that he makes
an even bigger ass of himself trying to intimidate people into
responding to him. When this tatic fails, you get your very own web
page on his web site which is full of nothing but his idiotic postings
found by picking up bits and pieces of the WCR that he can twist into
something sinister. Even his buddy Chico has stopped responding to his
rants for the most part. We will give Chico credit where credit is due
that his IQ is above the tree stump IQ of Rossely.

Rossely? Your purpose here is to give the rest of us something to
laugh at. Responding to your slanders is actually fun. The more you
type the more idiotic you appear to us. I never thought that was
possible but you prove it hourly. You respond to every single post,
with the same bullshit, 99% of the time it has nothing to do with the
original post. You just want to see your name in lights.
You can't win Rossely, in your own feeble little mind you think you
have. WRONG!
You're like a piece of mold on cheese, that festers and gets bigger
until it stinks and is finally thrown out. You're too stupid and pig
headed to even realize what you're doing. Even the CT community has
had enough from you. Keep that web site of yours growing with the
slanders and defamation (sp) of character you believe you do so well.
I've forwarded the link to a couple of my lawyer friends. Rossely?
You're a loser, you're feeble, and you're a viscious old man.
I suggest you spend the rest of your time on this planet doing
something constructive, that you can be proud of when your time is up.
What you're doing here is nothing to be proud of. It's sick and
demented. Then again, I'm sure SATAN is applauding you. I hope you
enjoy the heat, because you're soul is going to rot in hell.
Justme

tomnln

Jul 25, 2007, 12:25:06 PM7/25/07
Another Law Suit?

Your reply to these Legal Issues will tell us how much you know about Law>>>

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Jul 25, 2007, 9:55:12 PM7/25/07
On Jul 24, 4:27 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

sit down you incompetent fool...

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2007, 10:00:32 PM7/25/07
> sit down you incompetent fool...- Hide quoted text -

we know your talking to ROSSELY.....Ben would bitch slap you if you
talked to him that way

tomnln

Jul 27, 2007, 1:05:37 PM7/27/07
We didn't ask for a description of your birth sam.

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Jul 28, 2007, 12:39:31 AM7/28/07
That was almost funny Toothless, perhaps you should go and lie down.

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 28, 2007, 12:46:11 AM7/28/07
Lest ye forget Sam;>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm