Breaking pandemic news --> We are 100% certain that MichaelE does **not** have COVID-19 today (07/02/20) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2020, 10:31:17 AM7/2/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote ~3 hours ago:

>>> In what way?
>
>> Danny's not being able to respond appropriately when greeted here over
>> the past several hours means that he's RapidTestCOVID-19 **positive**
>> indicating it's possible that he's infected with the COVID-19 novel
>> coronavirus and needs to call his doctor and self-quarantine per his
>> doctor.
>
> He should get a test.

Danny's doctor should be able to make arrangements for confirmatory
test(s) as needed during his self-quarantine. The priority here is to
first convince Danny to stop being possibly a "super-spreader" in his
community.

>> Link to original greeting in this thread:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/f13DOc90UDE/dlMrtIo6AQAJ
>
>> In the interim, I am instead wonderfully hungry(
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/f13DOc90UDE/drDJA6zmAgAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2020, 10:06:42 AM7/15/20
MichaelE wrote:
> [...]
>>> California is closing down again in response to a rising number of
>>> reported COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations.
>>>
>>> This afternoon, Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) ordered restaurants, wineries,
>>> movie theaters, zoos, and museums to halt all indoor operations. Bars across
>>> the state must close down completely. Gyms, malls, churches, and salons in
>>> the 30 counties that have been on the state's Monitoring List for 3 consecutive
>>> days—including Los Angeles, San Diego, and Orange counties—must also
>>> close.*
>>>
>>> The Los Angeles Times reports that the latter closures cover counties
>>> where 80 percent of Californians live.
>>>
>>> "We're moving back into a modification mode of our original stay-at-home
>>> order, but doing so utilizing what commonly referred to as a dimmer switch,"
>>> said Newsom when announcing the new closures today. "Not 'on' open
>>> economy or 'off' shut down but a dimmer switch."
>>>
>>> The governor said that the state's number of new cases and its positivity
>>> rate (meaning the percentage of COVID-19 tests that are positive) were on
>>> the rise, as were hospitalizations.
>>>
>>> The state reported 109,910 COVID-19 cases over the past two weeks, and an
>>> additional 1,104 deaths. Just over 7,000 people have died of COVID-19 in
>>> California.
>>>
>>> Hospitalizations have increased 28 percent in the last two weeks. The number
>>> of patients in ICUs has grown by 19 percent over the same period.
>>> Nevertheless, 36 percent of ICU beds in the state are available as are 72
>>> percent of the state's ventilators.
>>>
>>> The new order comes one month after the state had announced that dine-in
>>> restaurants, retail stores, and gyms could open back up under certain
>>> physical distancing protocols.
>>>
>>> The statewide closures are only the latest tightening of the state's
>>> lockdown order. In late June, Newsom ordered bars to close in seven
>>> counties, including Los Angeles County, reported the Times. San Francisco,
>>> which is not one of the counties listed in the governor's order today,
>>> has delayed its own plans to reopen dine-in restaurants and outdoor bar
>>> service.
>>>
>>> California's closures come at a time of rising coronavirus caseloads across
>>> much of the country, and states like Texas and Florida are also reversing
>>> some of their prior reopenings of businesses
>
>> The above news should motivate us, the people of America, to redouble
>> our effort to immediately find out at any given moment, including
>> while On-line, who among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e.
>> pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to convince them to call
>> their doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping
>> this pandemic before it overruns all our hospitals starting with those
>> in California.
>
> Indeed.
>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/v6wmaDqy5Y4/8UZwfHCzCgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2020, 1:36:33 PM7/19/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>>
>> > http://reason.com/2020/07/17/andrew-cuomo-coronavirus-response-new-york-failure/
>> >
>> > Andrew Cuomo's Coronavirus Response Has Been a Failure
>> > The media's fawning interviews obscure the New York governor's record.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bSjWS-wlEiY/DU3qH66lCwAJ

>> While Americans continue to die from COVID-19, it's actually the POTUS
>> who is failing as evident by his current attempt to cover up his
>> failure by trying to hide the hospitalization data from the CDC.
>>
>> Just as for Watergate the cover-up was worse than the crime, the CDC
>> cover-up is worse than the failure.
>
> there is no way for the CDC to hide hospitalization data.

"The Trump administration last week abruptly shifted control of
important coronavirus data from the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention to top officials at Health and Human Services, the Cabinet
department that includes the CDC, alarming public health experts
within and outside the administration. The move took information on
virus-related hospitalizations, intensive care capacity, staffing and
crucial equipment and medicine away from an ostensibly apolitical,
science-driven agency charged with managing pandemics and health
statistics, putting it in the hands of political appointees close to
the president."

Source:
https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/editorials/article/Editorial-Anatomy-of-a-coronavirus-cover-up-15416768.php

> What are you writing about?

See above.

>> The only real way to stop the COVID-19 pandemic here in America before
>> it overruns all our hospitals is for us, the people of America, to
>> redouble our efforts to immediately find out even while On-line, at
>> any given moment, who among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e.
>> pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to convince them to call
>> their doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor.
>>
>> Indeed, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bSjWS-wlEiY/sBRAmRf5CwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2020, 11:04:50 AM7/23/20
MichaelE wrote:
> [...]
>>> 60% to 70%." As the op-ed further observes, "Seven of the 10 study locations
>>> are currently experiencing substantial, as-yet uncontrolled increases in new
>>> COVID-19 cases." On the other hand, other very preliminary evidence of more
>>> widespread T-cell mediated immunity to the COVID-19 coronavirus suggests the
>>> herd immunity threshold could be closer than antibody tests by themselves
>>> may reveal.
>>>
>>> Parsing the data presented in the JAMA study allows for the very crude
>>> calculation of the infection fatality rate (IFR) for COVID-19, that is, the
>>> percent of infected people who will die of the illness. Dividing the number
>>> of infections estimated in the JAMA study by the total number of deaths in
>>> the various regions at the time the samples were collected, yields an
>>> overall crude IFR of around 0.47 percent. This compares favorably with the
>>> median IFR estimate of 0.5 percent derived from the well-respected machine
>>> learning model developed by independent data scientist Youyang Gu. Bearing
>>> in mind that these samples were obtained during the early part of the
>>> pandemic, the IFR for the various regions in the study range from a low of
>>> 0.1 percent for Utah and a high of 1.4 percent for Connecticut, both in
>>> early May. Earlier this month the CDC upped its overall COVID-19 IFR to 0.65
>>> percent.
>>>
>>> The IFR for seasonal flu is conventionally estimated at around 0.1
>>> percent—although some researchers think that's too high—which suggests that
>>> COVID-19 is nearly 5 times more deadly than the flu. So far, more than 80
>>> percent of U.S. COVID-19 deaths occurred in people over the age of 65 years.
>>> This death rate is similar to CDC estimates that between about 70 percent
>>> and 85 percent of seasonal flu-related deaths occur in people 65 years and
>>> older.
>>>
>>> The JAMA authors conclude: "Because persons often do not know if they are
>>> infected with [the COVID-19 coronavirus], the public should continue to take
>>> steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as wearing cloth face
>>> coverings when outside the home, remaining 6 feet apart from other people,
>>> washing hands frequently, and staying home when sick." Until effective
>>> vaccines become available, that's good advice.
>>
>> The above CDC findings should motivate us, the people of America, to
>> redouble our efforts to immediately find out at any given moment,
>> including while On-line including even here on USENET, who among us
>> are unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in
>> order to convince them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per
>> their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic before it overruns all
>> our hospitals here in the U.S.
>
> Indeed.
>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l9KEtiYNsIk/1cO6ft_kAAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2020, 10:34:23 AM7/29/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:

>>> Let us pray!
>
>> In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>

> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l9KEtiYNsIk/ajqSItK6AgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2020, 4:52:08 PM7/29/20
(100%) 07/29/20 JimmyA tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6ZoE95d-VKc/6mqxRgtwAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2020, 8:39:35 AM7/30/20
(100%) 07/30/20 JimmyA tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2020, 11:41:30 PM8/2/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>
>>> http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/07/31/wuhan-virus-ethic-train-wreck-update/
>>>

>>> Wuhan Virus Ethic Train Wreck Update
>>> JULY 31, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
>>>

>>> 1. Dr. Fauci told ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton
>>> yesterday, “If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it…You have
>>> mucosa in the nose, mucosa in the mouth, but you also have mucosa in the
>>> eye. **Theoretically**, you should protect all the mucosal surfaces. So if you

**emphasis** added.

>>> have goggles or an eye shield you should use it.”
>>>
>>> Now you tell us!
>
>> Actually, the vlogging of front-line medical workers, both nurses and
>> doctors, in full PPE-gear have been telling everyone this from the
>> outset of the pandemic.
>
>>> Though Fauci is in a high-risk demographic, he has never been shown
>>> wearing goggles.
>
>> Dr. Fauci has not been shown working on the front-line taking care of
>> COVID-19 patients.
>
> Dr. Fauci did not qualify his statement as applying only to front-line
> health care workers.

Theory is put into practice on the front-line (see **emphasis** above)
<snip>

"Religion that GOD our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this:
to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself
from being polluted by the world." (James 1:27)

The way (John 14:6) "to keep oneself from being polluted by the world"
(James 1:27) is to http://HeartMDPhD.com/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the
heart (Matthew 15:19).

>> In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>

> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/9rwZT_vepD4/G67YQYOpAgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2020, 10:48:34 AM8/6/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>>
>> > http://reason.com/2020/08/03/australia-imposes-curfews-closes-internal-borders-to-slow-covid-19-pandemic/
>> >

>> > Australia Imposes Curfews, Closes Internal Borders To Slow COVID-19
>> > Pandemic.
>> >
>> > Will the U.S. be next?
>> >
>> > CHRISTIAN BRITSCHGI | 8.3.2020 4:20 PM

<snip>

Actually, the http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 is "reliable enough"
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO :-)

> A test with a too-high false negative rate would create flase senses of
> security among many who are truly infected.

The false negative rate for http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 is the
lowest possible at 0% because it is 100% sensitive with thanks to the
Help of "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit.

Laus DEO :-)

>> In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/EsiijOS6IMU/rCBQ2gYhAQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 10, 2020, 9:47:10 AM8/10/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>
>>> http://reason.com/2020/08/06/los-angeles-will-shut-off-peoples-utilities-for-hosting-parties-not-for-failing-to-pay-their-utility-bills/
>>>
>>> Los Angeles Will Shut Off People's Utilities For Hosting Parties, Not For
>>> Failing To Pay Their Utility Bills
>>>
>>> Mayor Eric Garcetti's plan to shut off utility service to violators of
>>> bans
>>> on private gatherings poses grave civil liberties and due process
>>> concerns.
>>>
>>> CHRISTIAN BRITSCHGI | 8.6.2020 5:50 PM
>>>
>>> In Los Angeles, you can have your power turned off for having parties at
>>> your house, but not for failing to pay your power bill.
>>>
>>> On Wednesday, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti announced that he was
>>> authorizing the city-controlled Department of Water and Power (DWP) to shut
>>> off utilities to homes and businesses that host unpermitted gatherings in
>>> violation of county and city stay-at-home orders.
>>>
>>> The order comes in response to reports of large parties being held at
>>> residences across Los Angeles, including one on Tuesday night that ended in
>>> the shooting death of one attendee.
>
>> The only **healthy** way to stop the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic is
>> by rapidly finding out at any given moment, including even while
>> on-line, who among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic
>> or asymptomatic) in order to convince them to refrain from going out
>> to parties/gatherings and instead, to call their doctor and
>> self-quarantine per their doctor.
>
> Indeed.
>
>> In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, and others
>> reading this, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/yG_Ahp-ZCSo/F3TuFwJYAgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2020, 2:51:57 PM8/16/20
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> i'm just peachy...i'm wonderfully hungry in all sorts of ways
>
> thank you for asking, i'm glad for you and your hungers.
>
> signing off now.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/5bZMuT-GBAAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Timothy, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, in the name (John 16:23) of LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2020, 10:31:14 AM9/3/20
MichaelE wrote:
> [...]
>> >
>> > Unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic has created fertile ground for
>> > arbitrary and meaningless restrictions on economic activity. Worse, it's
>> > not
>> > clear that lockdowns have helped curb the spread of the virus. As
>> > Reason's
>> > Jacob Sullum noted last week, both Arizona and Georgia have seen
>> > COVID-19
>> > cases decline by roughly the same degree in recent weeks despite
>> > adopting
>> > far different strategies in July—Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey ordered gyms,
>> > bars,
>> > movie theaters, and water parks to close and imposed strict limitations
>> > on
>> > restaurants, while Georgia mostly allowed people to decide for
>> > themselves
>> > whether it was safe to go out.
>> >
>> > The pandemic has also created an opportunity for public officials to
>> > meddle
>> > in even sillier ways, like when New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Democrat,
>> > told
>> > bars they couldn't serve alcohol without also selling food—and then
>> > tried to
>> > regulate what types of food actually counted as, well, food. He's also
>> > threatened to ban not only indoor dining but also outdoor dining in New
>> > York
>> > state, which would likely condemn thousands of restaurants to failure.
>> > There
>> > is no clear public health benefit to any of that.
>> >
>> > Bars and restaurants were always going to have a hard time surviving the
>> > pandemic as more people voluntarily socially distanced and cut back on
>> > their
>> > spending in the wake of an economic downturn; public officials should
>> > avoid
>> > making the crisis worse with arbitrary rules. And if you can't resist
>> > playing with a yo-yo, maybe don't make it illegal for your constituents
>> > do the same.
>>
>> Actually, Philly's mayor closing restaurants in his city because of
>> 33,000 COVID-19 cases and then going to eat at a restaurant outside
>> his city in a county with fewer than 800 cases isn't hypocritical.
>>
>> Instead, it illustrates how people such as Philly's mayor from areas
>> with many COVID-19 cases are potentially spreading this infectious
>> disease to people working in areas with less cases.
>
> Correct.
>

>> This motivates us, the people of America, to redouble our efforts to
>> rapidly determine, including while On-line, who among us are
>> unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order
>> to convince them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic so that we all can safely
>> resume dining at all our restaurants here in the U.S.
>>
>> And indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/bm6ntZ_fyzs/fMkvRprnCwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 16, 2020, 11:46:55 AM9/16/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>> MichaelE wrote:

>> > I am wonderfully hungry!
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tlbYqtg3k_8/2SIxwrrsAQAJ
>
>> While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy
>> 8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
>> COVID-19 ...
>
> Yes, we are certain that I do not have COVID-19.

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Michael Ejercito

Sep 18, 2020, 10:08:58 AM9/18/20

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message

>MichaelE wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>>
>>> Source:
>?>>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tlbYqtg3k_8/2SIxwrrsAQAJ
>>
>>> While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy
>>> 8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
>>> COVID-19 ...
>>
>> Yes, we are certain that I do not have COVID-19.

>I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

>So how are you ?

I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2020, 10:23:39 AM9/18/20
MichaelE wrote on 09/18/20:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>> MichaelE wrote on 09/16/20:

>>> Yes, we are certain that I do not have COVID-19.
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2020, 10:31:03 AM9/18/20
MichaelE wrote on 09/18/20:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>> MichaelE wrote on 09/16/20:

>>> Yes, we are certain that I do not have COVID-19.
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/kthjfCE0xvw/3luS3we9BQAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2020, 11:14:23 AM9/21/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Timothy Sutter wrote:

>>> i'm wonderfully hungry Andrew
>>>

>>> have a nice day...signing off now.
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/5OpYBq0nF0E/Mwjr0vBkBAAJ
>
>> While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deu 8:3) us
>> to hunger, I note that you, Timothy, not only don't have
>> COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
>> 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
>> give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
>> that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
>> "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
>> http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
>> http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, in the name (John 16:23) of LORD
>> Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> This is great news!

"For we are GOD's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which GOD prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10)

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
like (Luke 6:40) Christ Jesus (Luke 4:2 x Luke 6:21 = Luke 24:42) and
hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Michael Ejercito

Sep 22, 2020, 9:03:37 AM9/22/20

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 24, 2020, 5:18:02 PM9/24/20
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Hello Andrew,
>
> i'm well thank you, hope you are as well.
>
> i seem to be wonderfully hungry...
>
> i pray the Holy Spirit leaves an imprint
>
> have a nice day, signing off now.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/6ytiCSZWVnM/P6XW1uzVBwAJ

While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deu 8:3) us

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2020, 2:15:19 PM9/26/20
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>

> hello Andrew, hope all is well ...
>

> me? i'm just getting ready to have some food to eat,
>
> so, i'm wonderfully hungry in a material sense,
>
> thank you for asking
>
> signing off now.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/PNNgdTiCg5A/ZknoqiBpCAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 29, 2020, 12:02:27 AM9/29/20

http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/09/27/it-shouldnt-require-a-theocracy-to-decide-this-lawsuit-correctly/

>>> It Shouldn’t Require A “Theocracy” to Decide THIS Lawsuit Correctly
>>> SEPTEMBER 27, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
>>>

>>> The Capitol Hill Baptist Church in the District of Columbia, is suing
>>> Mayor Muriel Bowser and the District government for violating its First
>>> Amendment right to worship.
>>>
>>> Good.
>>>
>>> “CHBC desires to gather for a physical, corporate gathering of believers
>>> in the District of Columbia on Sunday, September 27, 2020, and on
>>> subsequent Sundays, and would do so but for those actions of the
>>> Defendants that are the subject of this Complaint,” the lawsuit charges.
>>> It seems pretty clear that Bowser is applying one set of rules against
>>> religious institutions and another set of piorities entirely when it
>>> comes to activities she cares about. In March, Bowser (Is she the most
>>> unethical big city mayor in the U.S.? She’s certainly in the running,
>>> but it’s a tough field) issued an executive order prohibiting churches
>>> from meeting indoors or out because of public health concerns related to
>>> the pandemic. D.C.’s four-stage plan would bar in-person worship
>>> gatherings until there is an “effective cure or vaccine” for the Wuhan
>>> virus, a rule that can be counted on to wound, perhaps mortally, church
>>> communities that have been built up over many decades. Right now
>>> gatherings are supposedly limited to 100 people or up to 50 percent of
>>> the building’s capacity, whichever is fewer. The 850-member Capitol Hill
>>> Baptist Church has been meeting in a field in Virginia.
>>>
>>> The 142-year-old congregation explains in its suit that “a weekly
>>> in-person worship gathering of the entire congregation is a religious
>>> conviction for which there is no substitute. The Church does not offer
>>> virtual worship services, it does not utilize a multi-site model, and it
>>> does not offer multiple Sunday morning worship services.”
>>>
>>> The church’s covenant, to which all members must agree, pledges that
>>> they “will not forsake the assembling of [them]selves together,” as
>>> decreed in the Bible. The church’s website explains,
>>>
>>> “Since its founding in 1878, CHBC has met in-person every Sunday except
>>> for three weeks during the Spanish Flu in 1918. That changed following
>>> Mayor Bowser’s first orders concerning COVID-19 on March 11, 2020. Since
>>> that time, the members of CHBC—most of whom live in the District—have
>>> been unable to meet in person, as one congregation inside District
>>> limits (even outdoors)….CHBC has applied for multiple waivers to the
>>> policy. District officials refuse to provide CHBC with a waiver beyond
> [...]
>>> set up an ad hoc drive-in movie theater at the same venue, RFK Stadium,
>>> in order “to bring people together in D.C.” That waiver was granted.
>>>
>>> But wait! There’s more!
>>>
>>> The lawsuit correctly asserts that Bowser and the District “have been
>>> discriminatory in their application of the ban on large scale
>>> gatherings,” citing a June 6 appearance by the D.C. mayor before tens of
>>> thousands of George Floyd protesters, as she declared that the crowd was
>>> “wonderful to see.” The District’s Metropolitan Police Department also
>>> has closed city streets “to accommodate protests and marches of
>>> thousands to tens of thousands of people.” The mayor has also
>>> coordinated with organizers of the Commitment March on Washington, who
>>> are planning a five-hour demonstration on the steps of the Lincoln
>>> Memorial for several thousand people. Museums, restaurants, and other
>>> entertainment venues in D.C. are open. Metro services have been restored
>>> to pre-lockdown levels.
>>>
>>> The church’s lawsuit concludes, “Creating an exception for mass protests
>>> and not other types of First Amendment activities is constitutionally
>>> forbidden content-based discrimination and thus violates CHBC’s free
>>> speech rights.”
>>>
>>> Bingo.
>>>
>>> Of course, this is a city that paints political slogans on the streets,
>>> but prosecutes citizens who either cover them up or paint their own.
>>>
>>> “The First Amendment protects both mass protests and religious worship,”
>>> the lawsuit states. “But Mayor Bowser, by her own admission, has
>>> preferred the former over the latter. When asked why she celebrates mass
>>> protests while houses of worship remain closed, she responded that
>>> ‘First Amendment protests and large gatherings are not the same’ because
>>> ‘in the United States of America, people can protest.’”
>>>
>>> They also can practice their religion. This is flagrant, arrogant double
>>> standards hostile to religion in action, and they will not stand.
>>>
>>> Just as this lawsuit was being filed a Deranged Facebook Friend had the
>>> chutzpah to post one of those ‘conservatives are hypocrites because they
>>> don’t embrace the progressive agenda and Jesus would have’ memes to
>>> waves of “likes” and “loves.” The argument is so simpleminded and
>>> deliberately misleading that it doesn’t warrant serious discussion,
>>> except that the hypocrisy of a group actively hostile to religion
>>> appealing to Jesus as an authority boggles the mind.
>>>
>>> One of the vicious talking points about to be shot at Amy Coney Barrett
>>> is that her confirmation for the Supreme Court would point the United
>>> States toward a theocracy, since she is a devout Catholic. But a
>>> competent judge who never heard of religion should be able to figure out
>>> that Mayor Bowser’s game is unconstitutional.
>>

>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vIZGR9NPGhQ/Pvnr3kMTCgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2020, 10:32:52 PM10/20/20
MichaelE wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>>
>>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/sU_o1NuMfyI/UExdSs4RAQAJ

Michael Ejercito

Oct 21, 2020, 9:35:43 AM10/21/20

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/y8rl_qp61c4/DtC5prkUBQAJ
> While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy
> 8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
> COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
> 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
> give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
> that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
> "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
> http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
> http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
> the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Thank you for noting that I do not have COVID-19.

Michael

https://www.avg.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 21, 2020, 11:19:35 AM10/21/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > I am wonderfully hungry!
> >
> > Source:
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/y8rl_qp61c4/DtC5prkUBQAJ
> >
> > While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy
> > 8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
> > COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
> > 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
> > give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
> > that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
> > "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
> > http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
> > http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
> > http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
> > the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> Thank you for noting that I do not have COVID-19.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for your thanks and His
keeping us from being infected by the COVID-19 coronavirus.

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2020, 10:17:26 AM10/28/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/7zLoB1HKIdk/a06LqfjBBwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2020, 12:03:35 PM11/5/20

@Prince Hamdan wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I don't understand

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Prince Hamdan , taking your continued interest here to mean
> "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share
> with you, Prince, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger
> that we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {{healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger}} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

***

@Prince Hamdan was unable to reply for 26 minutes ...

***

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>@Prince Hamdan, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> over the past 26 minutes since being greeted here means you, Prince, are
> #StatCOVID19Test *positive* indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly
> contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
http://bit.ly/Positive110420

Negative control:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID19Test20

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

servant

Nov 5, 2020, 12:10:59 PM11/5/20

Andrew, the prince you name does not exist.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2020, 12:28:32 PM11/5/20
An eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka servant of
satan) wrote:

> Andy andy, you made the challenge to non-believers

No.

I am not the Author of "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by
the Holy Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3)

> , it just done don''t
> work; now done it?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/xR4zDAEOBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is your continuing to blaspheme
against Him.

> So fess up and stop making this face loosing (sic) claim for we believers:

You, who are eternally condemned by GOD, cannot trust (John 3:16) Him.

Those who don't trust GOD, don't really believe in their heart (Romans
10:9) that GOD raised Jesus Christ up from the dead.

Bottom line: You, who are eternally condemned, cannot be believers.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

See also:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Fh-E9VvbJ64/9zvd_bkCBwAJ

**and**

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ssG8UNHiHB4/zKvDQUAsAQAJ

> 5 second youtube test of this claim.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

Actually, instead of a test of the proof, the video (especially now
with what is in its comment section) and your vainly** citing it
further adds to the proof :-)

** "those who cite the above YouTube video as a refutation of this
scientific proof unwittingly demonstrate that they are eternally
condemned (Mark 3:29) and ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD as
evident by their cognitive deficits"

** Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

Laus DEO !

> It takes only one example to refute the claim.

Those who comprehend the proof are also able to acknowledge that it is
irrefutable simply because the Holy Spirit not only supports this
proof but allows a sound mind to comprehend it.

You will never comprehend this because you really are eternally
condemned.

The reason for responding here is for the benefit of believers (John
3:16) who are reading this.

+++

Within the thread titled "><> Being wonderfully hungry on 01/16/18
..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0

... an eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka woeful
wonder) asked:

> Does this mean the 13 starving children rescued must be nearly prfect (sic) and
> healthy?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0/vnVXV9wHAgAJ

No.

Children (and adults) who say they're "starving" (Genesis 25:32)
instead of saying they're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) are neither perfect (Matthew 5:48) nor
healthy (John 5:14).

Moreover, whoever calls themselves "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6), as you've
done here, also suffers from the delusion that they're GOD on top of
the pre-existing "hunger is starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2
Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally condemned (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

+++

Within the thread titled > Being wonderfully hungry on 02/05/19 ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mWz5zjw6Cu8/350TfF7qDgAJ

Actually, the 2PD-OMER Approach is http://HeartMDPhD.com/NotDiet

> In the late 90's Mr. Chung gained 20 pounds. This was likely due to the
> medication he was being perscribed (sic) known to promote weight gain.

LIE.

I have no medical history of taking any prescribed medications.

Source:

> He saw a movie where mountain climbers were said to consume 2 lb.s (sic)
> of food. This was the start of his mistake.

LIE.

The Everest climbers were receiving 10 lbs of food per week which is
actually 1.43 lbs per day.

Source:
2007 "Be Hungry" book (ISBN: 978-0-595-45641-3), page 18.

> He reasoned if they ate 2 lb.s (sic) and had high physical activity
> he could lose the 20 lb. (sic) weight gain by doing the same.

LIE.

My physical activity was already high climbing the stairs of the
1000-bed Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta as a medical resident
physician instead of taking the elevators **and** I was not interested
in losing weight but rather was interested in knowing if this would be
safe for my obese patients. The reasoning here is that if it doesn't
kill me to decrease my intake from 3-4 lbs per day to 2 lbs per day,
it won't kill my obese patients who were eating 8-12 lbs per day to do
likewise.

Source:
2007 "Be Hungry" book (ISBN: 978-0-595-45641-3), page 18.

3 LIEs in a row.

You have just struck out and again have unwittingly demonstrated that
there is no truth in you, who are eternally condemned for blaspheming
(Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger for food, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned more than ever increasing His curse upon you by extending it
to your extended family, so that all others reading this will benefit
by learning from your example to not blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against the
Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

+++

Within the thread titled <> Being wonderfully hungry on 02/06/19 ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/hX8JdCxf8HA/tA_s4eq0GgAJ

... an eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) nymshifter (aka servant of
satan), ever more cursed (Jer 17:5) by GOD, vainly wrote:

> In the first part we presented the origin and name for the diet.
> The original name was 2 lb. (sic) diet.

LIE.

The original name as codified in 2007 in the published book, "Be
Hungry" (ISBN: 978-0-595-45641-3), which remains in print and
available from AmazonDotCom, is the 2PD-OMER Approach.

Source:
2007 "Be Hungry" book (ISBN: 978-0-595-45641-3), page 18.

> Mr. Chung ...

LIE x2.

The true title for http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew is "Doctor" simply
because he has **both** an M.D. and a Ph.D. degree.

Source:

"This will be forever true." -- Holy Spirit (see John 3:16)

Laus DEO !

http://bit.ly/Psalm117_

> ... had misunderstood basic nutritional science in choosing 2 lbs. (sic)
> as the normal calorie intake, he did not consider it was 2 lb.s (sic) of
> dehydrated foods.

LIE.

"The Everest climbers were receiving 10 lbs of food per week which is
actually 1.43 lbs per day."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mWz5zjw6Cu8/350TfF7qDgAJ

This fact allows possible rehydration with 0.57 lbs of water as
needed.

3+ LIEs in a row.

You have, again, struck out and have, yet again, unwittingly
demonstrated that there is no truth in you, who are eternally
condemned for blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit, Who is
the Spirit of Truth.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger for food, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally condemned more than ever increasing His curse upon you by
extending this curse to your extended family **and** all who know you,
causing them each to die in terrible agony, one by one, so that all
others reading this will benefit by learning from your example to not
blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

+++

Within the thread titled <> Being wonderfully hungry on 02/06/19 ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/hX8JdCxf8HA/rEIHube5GgAJ

... eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan), ever more
cursed by GOD, vainly wrote in the author line:

(My name is) curious

LIE x 2

Your name is not curious...

... nor are you curious.

>>> In the first part we presented the origin and name for the diet.

LIE x 2

There is only one of you, multiple nyms notwithstanding, which means
that the use of "we" here is a lie of a pathological liar.

Moreover, what is associated with being wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) is the 2PD-OMER Approach which is, in
fact, http://HeartMDPhD.com/NotDiet

"All who lie about the 2PD-OMER Approach blaspheme against Me. For I
am He Who inspired HeartDoc Andrew to author it." -- Holy Spirit (see
Mark 3:29 and Exodus 16:16 and Revelation 6:6)

Laus Deo !

http://bit.ly/Psalm117_

[...]

Within the thread titled ><> Being wonderfully hungry on 02/07/19 ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Junjan3PPFc/UQAMVyT3GgAJ

... eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan), ever more
cursed by GOD, again vainly wrote in the author line:

(My name is) curious

LIE x 2

Your name is not curious...

... nor are you curious.

> As mentioned in part 2, Mr. Chung ...

LIE x 2

The true title for http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew is "Doctor" simply
because he has **both** an M.D. and a Ph.D. degree.

Source:

"This will be forever true." -- Holy Spirit (see John 3:16)

Laus DEO !

http://bit.ly/Psalm117_

> mistakenly thught (sic) the biblical omer was a
> measure of weight,ie. 2 pounds.

LIE

The Exodus 16:16 omer is, in fact, a weight measure.

"Take a jar, and put an omer of manna in it, and place it before the
LORD to be kept throughout your generations." (Exodus 16:33)

If the Exodus 16:16 omer were a volume measure, Exodus 16:33 would
have been written as "Fill an omer jar with manna and place it before
the LORD to be kept throughout your generations."

"A Biblical omer of manna weighs 2 pounds." -- Holy Spirit (see Exodus
16:16 and Exodus 16:33 and Revelation 6:6)

"An extra-Biblical omer volume measure of manna can weigh 2 pounds if
there's no settling." -- Holy Spirit (see Exodus 16:16 and Revelation
6:6 and Exodus 16:31)

Just as an ounce can be either a weight or a volume measure, so too
the omer (Biblical versus extra-Biblical). That both unit measures
start with the letter "o" did not happen by chance (Proverbs 16:33)
just as the matching of Exodus 16:33 with Proverbs 16:33 chapter &
verse numbers did not happen by chance nor that the Exodus 16 verses
bookend the 32nd verse reminding us that at Exodus 16:32, Moses really
cared more about the right amount (Revelation 6:6) of daily manna
being his legacy to the nation of Israel instead of it's composition
so much so that he lied about the LORD telling him to command his
brother, Aaron, to place a jar of an omer of manna in the Ark (a jar
that subsequently went missing from later inventories of Ark contents
because the manna became riddled with maggots proving that Moses lied
thereby explaining why his siblings later rebelled against him).

Just as cereals settle making volume measures inaccurate so that
weight measures are used on their boxes with the warning that the
boxes do not appear full because settling has occurred, so too manna,
which is likened to wafers (Exodus 16:31) settle so that the Exodus
16:16 omer measure is, in fact, a weight measure in accord with what
is written at Exodus 16:33.

Bottom line:

[...]

Within the thread titled ><> Being wonderfully hungry on 02/09/19 ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/LTOqk8IheKA/0kAF2EmxBAAJ

... an eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan), ever
more cursed by GOD, vainly wrote in the author line:

(My name is) curious

LIE x 2

Your name is not curious...

... nor are you curious.

> In the previous 3 parts we saw how a 20 lb. (sic) overweight Mr. Chung was
> confused about nutritional info he encountered.

LIE x 3

The true title for http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew is "Doctor" simply
because he has **both** an M.D. and a Ph.D. degree.

Source:

"This will be forever true." -- Holy Spirit (see John 3:16)

Laus DEO !

http://bit.ly/Psalm117_

"The Everest climbers were receiving 10 lbs of food per week which is
actually 1.43 lbs per day."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mWz5zjw6Cu8/350TfF7qDgAJ

This fact allows possible rehydration with 0.57 lbs of water as
needed.

> His lack of knowledge led him to think 2 lb.s (sic) of food per day was an ideal
> diet for a physically active person.

LIE.

2 lbs is by definition a quantity (i.e. a weight measure), which is
logically http://HeartMDPhD.com/NotDiet else 0 lbs would also be a
diet instead of what it really is, which is fasting.

> He was also mistaken to think the biblical omer was a measure of weight, 2
> lb.s. (sic) Itt (sic) was not, instead like a quart it measured volume, in this it was
> used for grain of around some 7 pounds.

LIE x 2

Manna is **not** grain according to its description as given at Exodus
16:31 where it is likened to wafers made with honey (i.e. processed
food that is more like dessert instead of raw grain)

Moreover, the Exodus 16:16 omer is, in fact, a weight measure.

[...]

which is again likened to wafers (Exodus 16:31) settle so that the
Exodus 16:16 omer measure is, in fact, a weight measure in accord with
what is written at Exodus 16:33.

Bottom line:

3+ LIEs in a row by what is clearly a pathological liar.

[...]

Within the thread titled **Exposing the "hunger is starvation"
(Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally
condemned on 01/01/18 ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE

... an eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka woeful
wonder) asked on 01/15/18:

> Dr. chung, would you define "Schizoaffective Disorder" for us and provide
> some example symptoms?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/GdUA8Ed9AAAJ

"Schizoaffective disorder is a mental disorder in which a person
experiences a combination of schizophrenia symptoms, such as
hallucinations or delusions, and mood disorder symptoms, such as
depression or mania."

Source:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizoaffective-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20354504

The key "example symptom" relevant here in your case would be your
"having false, fixed beliefs, despite evidence to the contrary"
specifically being the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis 25:32)
false&fixed belief (delusion prophesied at 2 Thessalonians 2:11) being
vanquished for other readers at:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/XXLJsNBdAAAJ

The reason for the disorder is GOD cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you to have
the mental-illness-causing http://bit.ly/HeartVAT which is a
consequence of overeating (eating more than 32 oz/day of food
according to what's written at Revelation 6:6) which is the deadly
(Proverb 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2020, 10:20:53 PM11/5/20

@RussV wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I'm fine and don't wear a mask. See no cases around me.

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @RussV , taking your "fine" to mean
> "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share
> with you, Russ, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger
> that we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {{healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger}} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

***

@RussV was unable to reply for 23 minutes ...

***

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>@RussV, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> over the past 23 minutes since being greeted here means you, Russ, are
> #StatCOVID19Test *positive* indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly
> contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
http://bit.ly/Positive103120

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2020, 10:54:02 PM11/5/20

@RazianA wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Sorry for late reply. Yup, healthy appetite and under
> self-imposed quarantine since Sept. 10th..

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @RazianA , noting that
> "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share
> with you, Razian, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger
> that we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {{healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger}} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

***

@RazianA was unable to reply for 60 minutes ...

***

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>@RazianA, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> over the past 60 minutes since being greeted here means you, Razian, are
> #StatCOVID19Test *positive* indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly
> contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
http://bit.ly/Positive110120

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 8, 2020, 8:01:14 AM11/8/20
@Peochris Garlic wrote:

> i am wonderfully hungry doctor.

Source:
http://bit.ly/Negative110820

Suggested further reading:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID19Test20

**and**

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/7ixdk7t6Bk8/1UZehnnrAgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2020, 9:13:19 AM11/11/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:

>>> Thanks for sharing!
>>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/plPR88Tgiow/UBcb_IdZAQAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deu 8:3) when He blesses us right now

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2020, 9:07:06 AM11/14/20

@Roy Jones wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I don’t eat in the morning time; I fast 18 hours a day;
> only eating between noon and 6pm.

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>@Roy Jones, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means you, Roy, are
> #StatCOVID19Test *positive* indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly
> contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
http://bit.ly/Positive111420

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2020, 1:27:23 PM11/22/20

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/yAgQqQNLJQc/m/Dcnp1IkUAgAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2020, 10:41:50 AM11/25/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/yjlP0dzOKeg/m/QGn5FUX3AgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2020, 12:51:10 PM11/26/20
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
>> James wrote:

>>> If its not in the Bible, we have no way of knowing that.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/VCpuEQudr5Y/dz9_yu3mBAAJ
>>
>> The way (John 14:6) to know true (John 21:24) things, including the
>> definition of gluttony, outside of the Bible is by learning from LORD
>> Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who is the truth, for it's written in the
>> Bible that ...
>>
>> "Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were
>> written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room
>> for the books that would be written." (John 21:25)

>>> Look at the context. Vs 1:
>>>
>>> "When you sit down to eat with a king,
>>> Carefully consider what is before you;"
>>>
>>> If you eat more than the king, that could embarrass him. And that
>>> would put your life in jeopardy.
>>
>> The context of the Bible is that GOD is the "KING of kings"
>> (Revelation 19:16). Moreover, GOD is omnipotent so that none are able
>> to eat as much as GOD much less more than GOD.
>
> God and the angels do not require physical substances in order to keep
> on living. They are SPIRIT beings.

It is described in the Bible that the LORD and His angels did eat with
Abraham the food that was prepared by Sarah.

Therefore, the LORD and His angels are able to eat, which simply means
they are wonderfully hungry.

>> Thus, we learn from Proverbs 23:1-2 that indeed ...
>>
>> "The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
>> Spirit (referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)
>>
>> Therefore, what is written at Proverbs 23:2 indicates that we prepare
>> to take our own life with the "knife at our throat" because it's
>> better to have our life destroyed by our own hand than to have our
>> soul destroyed by GOD for our committing the sin of gluttony.
>>
>> "It is better for you to commit suicide than to lose your soul" --
>> Holy Spirit (referring to Matthew 16:26)
>
> That's not a Bible verse.

Instead, that is a thought from the Holy Spirit.

> Mt 16:26 says nothing about suicide:
>
> -- New King James
> Matthew 16:26 "For what is a man profited if he gains the whole
> world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for
> his soul?

Matthew 16:26 does teach that indeed "It is better for you to commit
suicide (i.e. lose the whole world as you lose your life) than to lose
your soul." (Holy Spirit's thought concerning Matthew 16:26)

>>> That tree didn't belong to her to eat from.
>>
>> Neither do all the other trees in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 2:15)
>
> The Bible doesn't say God gave her all those trees. If not, then they
> are all God's. But God gave her permission to eat from all the trees
> except the one.

Actually, what is described in Genesis is that the permission was
given **before** the creation of Eve so that more accurately, the
permission was given to Adam so that Eve's sin was only gluttony while
Adam's was gluttony and disobedience were the latter another sin.

> Since that tree was not given to her, she STOLD the
> fruit from that tree. Then Adam joined her in the theft. So they
> committed multiple sins. Theft and disobedience and wanting to know
> right from wrong. (they already knew that) Rom 5:19,

If theft were their sin, GOD would not have forgiven them for not
having confessed to that along with their confessing to gluttony.

>"For just as through the disobedience of the one man many were made
>sinners, so also through the obedience of the one person many will be
>made righteous"
>
>Notice, the sin mentioned here is the one of DISOBEDIENCE.

Again, the name of the sin committed by Adam in an act of disobedience
is namely gluttony.

Note here that Scripture is very clear that the disobedience was an
act of "one man" and **not** an act of "one man and one woman" simply
because Eve did not receive the command to not commit gluttony because
it predated her creation.

>>> And she knew it.
>>
>> She wasn't present for GOD's command to Adam to know it:
>>
>> "“You are free to **eat** from any tree in the garden; but you must
>> not **eat** from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when
>> you **eat** from it you will certainly die.” (Genesis 2:16-17)
>>
>> **Emphasis** added.
>
> Adam apparently told the command to Eve, since she repeated it to the
> serpent. (Gen 3:2,3

Therefore, the command was for Adam and **not** Eve.

Bottom line:

If the sin were disobedience and not gluttony, Eve would be completely
blameless and would still be immortal and alive to this day.

>> Instead, she learned the command from Adam, who apparently added to
>> GOD's words with his own that Eve also not touch the fruit or she'd
>> die. The latter is what gave an opening for satan to deceive Eve.
>>
>>> If you
>>> take something that didn't belong to you, it's called stealing.
>>
>> Neither Adam nor Eve confessed to the sin of stealing.
>
> That was their problem. They were not repentant at all.

They did confess to their sin of gluttony.

> Adam even
> tried to blame God for his actions:
>
> -- King James
> Genesis 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with
> me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

Actually, just as Eve blamed satan, Adam blamed Eve instead of blaming
GOD.

>> Instead, they both confessed to the sin of having eaten more than they
>> needed.
>
> THAT'S INCORRECT. Show me the Scripture which says they committed
> gluttony. You can't, because there is none.

The only sin that can be named that is associated with eating fruit
such as figs is namely gluttony.

>>"The woman You put here with me -- she gave me some fruit from the
>>tree, and I ate it." -- Adam (Genesis 3:12)
>>
>>"The serpent deceived me, and I ate." -- Eve (Genesis 3:13)
>>
>>"The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
>>Spirit (again referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)
>
> No one knows exactly what their body needs for nourishment.

GOD knows and reveals the right amount at Revelation 6:6.

> We all
> probably eat more than what the Body demands, esp if our appetite
> center is not working properly. Notice Gen 2:16,
>
> - New Living Translation
> Genesis 2:16 But the Lord God gave him this warning: "You may freely
> eat any fruit in the garden"
>
> Notice no mention of gluttony.

Genesis 2:16 was given to Adam, when he was immortal.

For mortals, eating more than the daily amount prescribed at
Revelation 6:6 is the sin of gluttony.

>>> Their eating from it showed God that they could determine for
>>> themselves what it right and what is wrong. Therefore....
>>
>> Instead, they both confessed to the sin of having eaten more than they
>> needed.
>
> They didn't repent at all.

Actually, they did repent.

To repent simply means to stop committing the sin of gluttony as given
in the Bible by the example of Nineveh.

>> "The woman You put here with me -- she gave me some fruit from the
>> tree, and I ate it." -- Adam (Genesis 3:12)
>>
>> "The serpent deceived me, and I ate." -- Eve (Genesis 3:13)
>>
>> "The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
>> Spirit (again referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)
>
> That might be the definition of gluttony, but it has no mention of it
> here in early Genesis.

Again, the only sin that can be named that is associated with eating
fruit such as figs is namely gluttony.

>> Therefore ...

>>> Need to eat all the time. Sugar level and such.
>>
>> Taking your feeling that "you need to eat all the time" to mean "yes,
>> you have a healthy appetite," I remind you, James, that it's really
>> Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)
>> that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
>> in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
>> {{healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger}} and advise that you try to
>> write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here
>> that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> As you said, "wonderfully hungry".

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/yQaaLe2SNhc/m/ZZXTb3SrDAAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, James, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka Jehovah), in the name (John

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2020, 6:58:27 PM11/29/20
Daniel (aka tesla sTinker) wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Daniel (aka tesla sTinker) wrote in part:
>>
>>> gluttony is what has happened to most men when it comes to obeying
>>> the true Bible and What God had said to do of ...
>>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>> hope you, Daniel, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> tired of the deceit. I hope you are also. That, would be wonderfully
> hungry.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2nitLWDA0VA/m/h4BsNTVQAQAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Daniel, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, in the name (John 16:23) of LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2020, 12:06:19 AM11/30/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > MichaelE wrote:
> >
> > > http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/11/28/the-pandemic-creates-a-classic-and-difficult-ethics-conflict-but-the-resolution-is-clear-part-ii-the-amazing-vanishing-johns-hopkins-study/
> > >

> > > The Pandemic Creates A Classic And Difficult Ethics Conflict, But The
> > > Resolution Is Clear, Part II: The Amazing Vanishing Johns Hopkins Study
> > > NOVEMBER 28, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
> > > open-up-protest
> > >
> > > Update and Introduction
> > >
> > > The record shows that way back on May 5, Ethics Alarms published the
> > > post titled “The Pandemic Creates A Classic And Difficult Ethics
> > > Conflict, But The Resolution Is Clear, Part I: Stipulations.” That
> > > resolution was that the lockdown was wrong, indeed tragically wrong, and
> > > that a clear-eyed, unbiased examination of the facts made that
> > > conclusion inescapable.
>
> > The only healthy way to stop the pandemic is to rapidly (
> > http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) find out at any given moment,
> > including while On-Line, who among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e.
> > pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
> > http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to call their
> > doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor.
> >
> > Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
> > and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
> >
> > So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/tGOdQY4BkHo/m/VVdTZ4BdBAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2020, 11:44:52 AM12/2/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>>
>>> http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/11/30/kaboom-the-fake-u-s-wuhan-virus-statistics
>>>
>>> KABOOM! The Fake U.S. Wuhan Virus Statistics
>>> NOVEMBER 30, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
>>>

>>> Apparently the statistics we have been hammered over the head with for
>>> months, that have been used to frighten American, close schools, and
>>> manipulate Presidential elections, are pure, unadulterated kaka, and,
>>> more amazing still, health professionals have known this all along.
>>
>> If the latter were true, it would have been very easy for Mr. Jack
>> Marshall to name multiple well-known "health professionals" saying
>> that the COVID-19 death statistics are wrong.
>
> I shared your reply on the blog post and Jack Marshall has made a
> reply comment to you. I shall share it.
>
> http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/11/30/kaboom-the-fake-u-s-wuhan-virus-statistics/#comment-728496
>
> "Welcome to “appeal to authority.”

Actually, the issue here is "name the cited authority."

> The statistics are either right
> or wrong: how many “well-known” professionals believe one way or the
> other is irrelevant. The fact that deaths not caused by the virus are
> attributed to the virus does prove the statistics are wrong."- Jack Marshall

I take this to be a confession by Mr. Marshall that his writing
"health professionals have known this (the statistics are wrong) all
along" to be in his own words "pure, unadulterated kaka."

>> Instead, multiple well-known health professionals such as Drs. Birx,
>> Fauci, Redfield, etc., are publicly saying that if anything, the
>> statistics are an underestimate of how many Americans have died from
>> COVID-19 as evident by the number of excess American deaths that have
>> occurred this year being more than the American COVID-19 death
>> statistic.
>
> "That is still open to question."- Jack Marshall

I take this to be an admission by Mr. Marshall that he remains unable
to name any well-known health professionals who are publicly stating
for the record that the American COVID-19 death statistic is wrong.

>>> KABOOM!
>>
>> I hope Mr. Jack Marshall has survived his own self-detonation.

> "Whatever that’s supposed to mean, other than that the writer is a
> jerk."- Jack Marshall

I am glad that Mr. Jack Marshall survived his own self-detonation
despite his hurting his own feelings.

>>> Here is a quote casually thrown into an October Newsweek article about
>>> Joe Biden’s attempts to argue the President Trump’s policies have killed
>>> people (the bolding is mine):
>>
>> ImPOTUS45's policy of not mandating by executive order that everyone
>> wear facemasks at indoor public gatherings of more than 5 people has
>> caused more Americans to die needlessly.
>
> "Utter nonsense, and it would also be unconstitutional as well as
> arbitrary and unsupportable."- Jack Marshall

It is very unlikely that any Supreme Court, especially the current one
with three justices appointed by ImPOTUS45, would deem such an XO by
DJT that "promote the general welfare" (Preamble to the Constitution)
to be unConstitutional.

>> Such is the lesson unlearned from the 1918 FLU pandemic as evident by
>> excess American deaths in 2020 being comparable to excess American
>> deaths in 1918.
>
> "Wrong wrong wrong. Cross-comparisons about different illnesses in
> different times are useless. Andrew exposes himself as a Wuhan
> ignoramous"- Jack Marshall

It is commonly said that "those who forget history are doomed to
repeat it."

Moreover, the city of Wuhan is not an "ignored" part of the history of
the 1918 FLU pandemic.

>> Simply look to Korea and Taiwan which both had national facemask
>> mandates and both have experienced markedly fewer COVID-19 deaths to
>> get an estimate that ImPOTUS45 (and his enablers including especially
>> those in the Senate who voted not to remove him after his impeachment)
>> should be blamed for the more than 260,000 Americans that have so far
>> died prematurely of COVID-19 in 2020.
>
> "And cross cultural comparisons as well. And as the post pointed
> out, no other country counts cases like we do."- Jack Marshall

Actually, the folks in both (South) Korea and Taiwan count COVID-19
deaths like we do.

>>> Biden’s claim doesn’t acknowledge that the U.S. counts coronavirus
>>> deaths differently from other countries. Indeed, we are counting deaths
>>> differently than we have for any other disease. “The case definition is
>>> very simplistic,” Dr. Ngozi Ezike, director of Illinois Department of
>>> Public Health, explains. “It means, at the time of death, it was a COVID
>>> positive diagnosis. That means, that if you were in hospice and had
>>> already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to
>>> have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means,
>>> technically even if you died of [a] clear alternative cause, but you had
>>> COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death.”
>>
>> As it should, because the COVID-19 coronavirus rapidly attacks all the
>> vital organs of the body so that it does kill much faster than all
>> other diseases can.
>
> "Ridiculous. The disease has a less than .01 death rate except for
> the highest risk group."- Jack Marshall

Rapidity of death from a disease does not correlate with death rate.
For example, lung cancer, which takes months to years to kill, has a
more than .50 death rate.

>> The only thing that can kill faster than COVID-19 is physical trauma,
>> as in the example of George Floyd, who was reportedly COVID-19
>> positive when he died while suffering physical trauma on his neck as
>> he was being kneed by police.
>>
>> This is why, though positive for COVID-19, George Floyd's cause of
>> death was determined to be homicide based on the video evidence of
>> physical trauma at the time of death.
>
> "Also ridiculous. The writer proves he is too confused to pay
> attention to, except to point and laugh. Physical trauma is an
> intervening cause, and has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
> Morever, it is likely that Floyd was killed by a his own drug overdose,
> not physical trauma. And the virus has nothing to do with his story."-
> Jack Marshall

The late Mr. George Floyd's (RIP/pbuh) COVID-19 diagnosis is relevant
here because it irrefutably disproves Mr. Marshall's claim that
"everyone who dies after a positive COVID-19 test ends up with
COVID-19 as their cause of death" (paraphrasing Mr. Marshall).

If it were applicable here, self-inflicted drug overdose is
essentially self-inflicted physical trauma, which also kills faster
than COVID-19.

>>> Believe it or not, it gets worse.
>>
>> And will continue to get worse.
>
> Feel free to leave comments on the blog post that I linked to.

There is no freedom in the moderated setting of a blog post compared
to what is experienced here on USENET.

>> The only healthy way to stop the pandemic is to rapidly (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) find out at any given moment,
>> including while On-Line, who among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e.
>> pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
>> http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to call their
>> doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/eCv1IXy7w9I/m/ZZfb_9ogBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2020, 11:17:01 PM12/3/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > MichaelE wrote:
> >
> > > http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/12/02/on-masks-i-get-the-message/
> > >

> > > DECEMBER 2, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
> > > face-masks-chart
> > >
> > > The New York Times has been a primary offender in fearmongering and
> > > hyping the pandemic, while trying to bolster the efforts of
> > > power-abusing mayors and governors to make life miserable for the public
> > > in order to show they are “doing something.” Thus when the Times
> > > published this article, with the sub-head, “The accumulating research
> > > may be imperfect, and it’s still evolving, but the takeaway is simple.
> > > Right now, masks are necessary to slow the pandemic,” I assumed that I
> > > would read an unequivocal, full-throated, air-tight brief for mask-wearing.
>>
> > Actually, the sub-heading suggests quite the opposite of an
> > "unequivocal, full-throated, air-tight brief for mask-wearing."
> > Mr. Marshall clearly has an issue with mask-wearing so that wearing a
> > mask would indeed "make (his) life miserable."
> >
> > ImPOTUS45 has publicly demonstrated that he too is also mask-averse.
> >
> > As is commonly said, "birds of a feather, flock together." And, so we
> > do see mask-averse folks flock together at ImPOTUS45's rallies, which
> > have become and still are super-spreader events that serve as
> > accumulating evidence to ultimately build "an unequivocal,
> > full-throated, air-tight brief for mask-wearing" within the annals of
> > American history.
>
> From the Times article Jack Marshall had linked to.
>
> The agency was reluctant to recommend masks at first because it
> worried about a run on the high-quality masks needed for health care
> workers, Dr. Marr said.

Indeed, Dr. Fauci has testified under oath before Congress that he was
reluctant to initially recommend masks for the general public because
he was concerned about causing "a run on the high-quality masks needed
for health care workers."

> > It is written that "above all else, guard the heart; for from it comes
> > all the issues of life."(Proverbs 4:23) These issues "make life
> > miserable" so that folks falsely feel that they've lost their freedom.
> >
> > It is further written that "the heart is deceitfully wicked, beyond
> > cure."(Jeremiah 17:9)
> >
> > It is when we're wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
> > in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, that we
> > overcome all the issues in our heart, starting with the issue with
> > hunger, by which we are deceived to become enslaved by sin as in the
> > tragic example of MX:
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Wq8HsrOyJuE/m/JV9MczEHAgAJ
> >
> > ... and the more recent tragic example of zeb**:
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/7GiPwBwBbqw/m/mvPDcSY5AQAJ
> >
> > "Now the LORD is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the LORD is,
> > there is freedom." (2 Corinthians 3:17)
> >
> > "HE humbled you, causing you to hunger, and then feeding you with
> > manna ..." (Deuteronomy 8:3)
> >
> > And so, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
> > http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
> > healthy appetite too.
> >
> > So how are you ?
> >
> I am wonderfully hungry!